View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Incursion (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Incursion (for Kara Wilson)
Kara grits her teeth as she struggled and squirmed with flushed cheeks and sweat flowing down her brow. Groaning and struggling as she felt that tendril against her pearl and clenched her eyes shut and trembled while that tongue of Ania's began sliding into her poor folds. Arching her back as she gasped out at the pleasure forced into her body as she shook her head rapidly as she heard Ania's sensual moan.

The Agent was still being defiant but it was futile as tears faintly formed in her eyes as she clenched them shut, shaking her head rapidly as she struggled and trembled frantically. "N-no...no! NO!" Kara cried out as finally her resistance failed and an orgasm rippled through her loins. Arching her back with tears still streaming down her face as she cummed. Splashing and almost drowning Ania in her sexual juices that gushed out of her poor sex.

The Orgasm was quick but devasting. It was all of Kara's pent up arousal from Ania's action coming out at once as the poor human collasped panting heavily with sweat and tears streaming down her head.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:44 am

"Mhnnn .." For the hardened amazon such defiance was admirable, but ultimately the body betrayed the mind and sent Kara into blessed submission before her most voluptuous assailant, donating the sheer brunt of her pent up arousal to the wanton huntress whose needs had yet to be met. Her thick member remained firm as unyielding rock, throbbing delightedly at the sensation of having her hungry maw flooded with that sweet velvety nectar, guzzling on the substance in spite of how much the subdued agent had to give.

"Someone needed to get off badly, hmm?" She smirked deviously upon withdrawing her elongated tongue and reshaping the deft muscle to its former state, the evidence of her orgasm glistening and dripping from her chin in miniscule droplets. "You don't get to sleep with your fellow agents much, do you? Bet you don't even have a precious lover of your own aboard that cruiser of yours .. But don't worry, I'll have you know I'm quite devoted to bringing my lovers pleasure."

True to her word the buxom creature utilised her hold on the woman below in order to spin her around, the firm hold of her tentacles keeping the lovely red head on her knees whilst suspending her upper body in the air, her arms secured even now as the well endowed alien crept up upon her backside, letting that aphrodisiac and vaginal juices covered prick dance along the valley of her ass.

"I wonder .. has anyone tried you back here before?" No men in her life might mean she had no anal experiences whatsoever, maintaining a virgin resource waiting to be tapped by the luscious alien hermaphrodite. She teased and prodded, letting Kara feel exactly what Ania had in mind for their next round together. A slight ripple surged throughout the ship then and there, indicating that they had indeed landed aboard the ADD cruiser and yet her usurper didn't plan on stopping.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 am

"I-I am not your lover! That would require my consent to such actions you've done to me!" Kara grunted out as she was moved onto her knees and her upper body suspended in midair by tentacles. Blushing brightly due to the aphrodisacs. Her body was weak and exhausted from that pent up orgasms release. Almost limp in the aliens grip as she weakly turned her head and glared at her. But soon she felt that cock rubbing against the valley of her ass and widened her eyes in fear and tried to move her ass away from that cock.

Just then a soft surge signalled their arrival onboard the cruiser. But poor Kara continued to struggle to try and stop Ania's terrible ideas involving her poor rear. While the agent questioned what exactly the alien female would do now...she was basically in the lions den...the cruiser had many agents armed to the teeth if she didn't leave her craft they would investigate and apprehend Ania in no time.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:00 am

"Mmm .. A virgin back there, are we?" She smirked deviously. "Don't worry .. It won't hurt .. much." It would have been foolish to dismiss the thought of engaging a great many agents aboard the cruiser, but for the moment Ania hovered right in front of her lovely rump, dragging her mighty phallus along the entrance to her inarguably tight ass, teasing Kara with vivid imagery of scenes which had yet to transpire. "Oh, I'm afraid we have to part for the time being .. I cannot let myself get caught with you in this state." Ultimately, however, the beautifully sculpted huntress began to withdraw, granting the gorgeous woman below a moment of respite although her silken tendrils already gathered up nearby articles of clothing and swiftly fastened them around her legs as some sort of makeshift restraints whereas another served to gag the luscious red head.

She heaved herself off the ground and rounded her kneeling prey, that hardened rod swaying delightedly with every step. "Eyes up here, lover mine." Ania had been aware by then that the subdued operative loathed such terms, but gagged and bound there was little else she could do. If she were to look away in defiance, the voluptuous creature simply slapped her across the face.

But the reality of the situation at hand proved far more grim than the wanton predator let on and the blue skinned temptress finally filled her victim in on what kind of adversary she was dealing with all along.

Right in front of Kara her opponent warped and twisted, seemingly adapting every inch of her body to match the measurements of another individual as her skin begun taking on the tender peachy coloration which matched the red head's own complexion to a tee. She was forced to watch as further features changed and became ever more similar to herself, lush crimson locks followed by these formidable breasts which caused Ania to artificially lessen her own in stature to befit the fiery spirit at her feet.

Increasingly more human the predatory alien became ever more human and before long Kara would feel as though she were looking into a mirror. In the end her tail shrunk into her own body and left her exactly like the beautiful ruby gemstone. With the transformation fulfilled Ania had taken on the appearance of the human Crimson and retracted her aroused member at last before smiling down at the one whose fate with the huntress had been sealed. She moved, sounded and, upon getting dressed in clothes which actually belonged to Kara, looked exactly like the agent.

"I suppose you've underestimated me greatly, haven't you?" Without shame the alien announced her victory, picking the agent up and dumping her in the bedroom of the stealth vessel, grinning down at her nude form. "If you'll excuse me, I now have to tell your people that I'll be very busy aboard your .." She smirked softly at that. " .. my ship for a while. Try not to struggle too much while I'm gone, I wouldn't want you tired once I finally get to fuck your sweet ass."

With that Ania departed from the chamber, then the ship itself, leaving a restrained Kara to wonder when her tormentor or any potential help would return.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Kara struggled rapidly as she felt that cock teasing her tight ass only for the alien female to suddenly pull away....only to widen her eyes as she was bound up and gagged glaring up at Ania's face with hatred in those eyes...only to watch as Ania began transforming infront of her. Eyes wide in horror as the alien predator transformed into a downright perfect copy of herself. The look in her eyes showed she knew the aliens plan.

Kara was picked up and dumped in her bedroom squirming and struggling rapidly with muffled protests in her mouth trying to scream out some muffled screams and hope someone heard her and came to help her before her tormentor returned. This was getting worse and worse.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:33 am

Sadly not a single agent came to answer the helpless pleas of their entrapped sister and in time Kara might realize the futility of her actions, unable to bite through the cloth drowning out her voice whereas the humiliating device strapped to her neck made any sort of useful maneuvers an infeasible, most likely even impossible means of escape. Her legs were bound with equal diligence and barely strained their boundaries in spite of her most exquisite training. She was trapped aboard her own ship, aboard a cruiser affiliated with the Directorate, unable to alarm anyone though with any luck she might have gotten up and reached the door, but the picture perfect copy of herself announced her entry as the doors leading out into the hangar swished open long before an escape plan could come to fruition.

Shutting them behind the intruder Kara would hear the sound of footsteps once more, drawing near with certainty as though they already knew she had been located inside, and much to her misfortune the scarlet haired maiden observed her second self as she passed through the doorway, smiling warmly at the subdued agent.

"I see you've anticipated my return .. How cute." Patted on the head the other woman briefly allowed her touch to sweep over her exposed sides, exploring the beauty at her hands with care before shifting her slightly as to allow her head to rest on the pillow near the upper end of the bed. "I suppose we'll have to start over where we've left off, won't we? But first .. I'll give you a little treat."

A single digit casually traced along the alluring swell of her breasts whereupon the huntress recoiled and positioned herself in clear view of the agent, on the other side of the room with her ripe ass swaying seductively alongside each and every sensual step she took. "You've got a lovely body, little one .. Perhaps I should try and seduce a few of your fellow officers while you and I are caught up in these circumstances .. spread your name around for a while. Wouldn't you like that? To slut it up around your fellow justice warriors?" Radiant blue eyes flash the agent a lecherous wink whilst human hands begun exploring her captor, roaming upon her marvellous chest before venturing further downward.

It was inarguably bizarre once the realisation would set in that Ania stripped for Kara, that the alien hermaphrodite twisted and warped her own self to match her opponent and now picked off piece by piece of her clothing. She swayed to an unheard tune, serpentine motions akin to exotic belly dancers guiding her every movement as her uniform peeled off the beautiful red head little by little, teasing Kara with what was yet to come. Would she get aroused at the sight of herself undressing merely a few feet away? It remained to be seen.

Aphrodisiac pulsed through her veins throughout the entire ordeal and once broken in Ania surmised that crushing her defiance again would be a simple task. However, the single difference between their bodies had been fairly apparant once she stood in little more than underwear, the admirable bulge amid her panties clearly indicating who was the real Crimson and which course their encounter would take.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Kara didn't hear anyone coming and squirmed and groaned struggling as best she could but the bonds were too strong. She was stuck good. Taking slow breaths to try and calm herself and think of something. Only for the transformed intruder to return still in her appearance...that fiery glare from the captured agent would almost look like it would fire energy beams and fry this intruder in her state...of course that isn't the case.

Kara downright growled in anger at the pat on her head her anger easily heard and could be seen in those angry eyes. That anger got even worse when she heard that this copy of hers would seduce the other agents with her body...sudden thoughts going to that cute girl that she rescued earlier with the other slaves...a brief look of horror on her face if that poor girl was still on this ship. Kara made some muffled noises though it was doubtful that Ania understood or even cared what she said. Kara almost begging to leave her fellow agents out of this!

But poor Kara was soon seeing Ania stripping herself out of the uniform. Clenching her eyes shut and looking away to avoid looking. Kara cracked an eye open seeing the copy of herself only in her underwear and that bulge was easily seen. The poor agent trying to almost squirm herself further away from the alien female looking like a worm almost in her state...squirming on the floor was her only way to move even a little...something the agent noticed with a brief thinking look in her eyes.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:44 am

Ania looked exactly like Kara and as such nobody questioned her presence aboard the cruiser, most likely neither amongst liberated slaves or other agents which might make her imprisonment aboard her own ship far more likely to extend. She was stuck and thus far the only shimmer of hope had been the fact that she had a debriefing later that day. If the human female didn't show up, surely someone was bound to come check on her, but even then her assailant might wriggle out of the situation, no matter the severity of any upcoming infractions.

But aside from an extended stay with the alluring female, she had to worry about not getting raped anally as well. She could hear her own underwear being torn off rather than removed like the rest of her garments, punishment for looking away in the first place as the sweet sound of her own voice rang through the air, chuckling in amusement at her incessant squirming.

"Where do you think you're going, little one? Do you not want me to be the first woman to tap your lovely virgin ass?" Her semi-hardened cock swiftly flooded with blood and engorged to full, proud stature in little more than a few moments, twitching fiercely at the sight of the nude and bound red head below. However, as the disguised huntress languidly drew near, Kara would not know that her actions had consequences.

Her captor's shaft expanded with every second of her defiance, almost unnoticeable at first although the change truly happened right in front of the subdued agent, that pulsating erect cock swaying enticingly from side to side with every step of the picture perfect copy of herself, the human shaped and colored ember having gained roughly half an inch in diameter and another quarter inch of thickness by the time fake Kara towered over her real life counterpart. She would not intervene and allowed the lovely red head to squirm along her chosen path, wondering what the agent was planning and how she would react at the sight of her own twisted, hermaphroditic self up close.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Kara squirmed and tried to move away but movement was limited to useless as her underwear was torn leaving her in only a bra as she blushes and struggled rapidly and groaned making muffled protest words. Widened her eyes while seeing the thick cock pulsing infront of her being as she struggled quickly and rapidly in her bonds trying to almost worm crawl away from her body groaning as she was still gagged.

Grunting out some muffled words as she kept struggling only to see the faker standing over her towering over her form as she widened her eyes in fear trying to cross her legs or do something to cover her unprotected rear and sex. Her poor ass couldn't take something that big inside it!?

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 pm

It was inarguably bigger, thicker than before and any attempt to squirm away had been absolutely fruitless as the disguised huntress established her superiority once again and lashed out at the precious red head below with several tentacles at once, not even granting Kara the luxury of getting back onto the bed as Ania parted her deliciously thick and toned legs with ease, a token of her training which merely spurned the predator onward. She pushed them back with human hands and lifted those precious hips slightly, the picture perfect image of herself slowly inching toward the grand prize which came in form of the previously untried entrance to her rear and surely being her first would burn this memory into her consciousness forever. She was getting raped by her own self.

A sublime heat washed over her exposed nethers as the imposter dragged that massive shaft along these blooming petals, carefully drawing upon the natural lubricant there which Kara's first orgasm generously provided, ensuring that her entire length had been coated in the crystal clear substance. She ensured not to be too quick, letting anticipation build in the subdued agent, fully planning on getting her to climax in that humiliating posture.

However, once the moment finally came, the engorged mushroom tip of that sweltering ember positioned itself right in front of the gates of heaven, the puckered entrance of her ass prodded teasingly in preparation of what was to come. Above Kara the fake red head smirked lecherously, radiant excitement written all over the familiar face.

"I'll now claim your sweet ass as my own." Ania announced in the voice of the defiant agent before plunging forth with all her might, unyielding hips driving that rock hard cock deep into her anus inch by inch, bestowing unto Kara everything she had to offer in one fell swoop. She crushed her natural resistance, pushing against and beyond tight muscles which clamped down onto the huntress like a fist, only stopping when their hips finally met in loving unison and Kara had every inch of pulsating cock flesh buried within herself.

"Ungh, D-damn! So fucking tight!" She gasped, holding herself there for the moment in order to get used to the sheer overwhelming nature of their lovemaking. "Mmm .. I don't think you'll be needing this anymore .. Let me hear your screams." She chuckled. "Show me how much you love getting fucked in the ass!" It was then the woman's spitting image leaned forward and began undoing the makeshift gag with a free hand, permitting the agent to speak up once more if her state allowed for it, but by then the vicious replica already begun pulling back, followed by the inevitable strong thrust which sent a spanking sound throughout the ship, the lewd smacking sound of their reunion.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Kara struggled and squirmed as best she could but against those tentacles it was useless as they wrapped around her legs and forced them apart as her hips were lifted up. Flinching at the sublime heat over her poor nethers as that imnposters cock moved along her poor nethers gathering up lubrication as she kept squirming with all her might. The poor girl trying to clench her poor rear from what would happen next.

Kara however couldn't stop it and felt that cock pushing inside inch by inch her eyes wide with a faint tears forming in her eyes as she muffled some screaming words of pain. The pairs hips meeting now as she struggled weakly trying to clench her ass tighter and somehow stop Kara. Just as Kara had her gagged remove and grits her teeth. "How the fuck do you expect me to love something that hurts this fucking much!" Kara snapped at the imposter as she struggled again.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:34 am

A devious chuckle echoed throughout the bedroom at the notion of pain and in spite of how much Ania sought to break the smoking hot agent, hearing these words from the woman herself certainly meant there was more of her spirit left to shatter. However, unlike before the disguised huntress had been aware of how resilient the human female in her clutches truly was and adapted the potency of her personal chemicals accordingly, fabricating a mixture specifically generated for the furious maiden below.

"I'll make you love it." She spoke sensually, minor breaks inbetween words punctuated with near bestial grunts for the alien had yet to waver in her pace, continuously partaking of that crushing tightness she'd discovered.

Rather than another injection, Kara had been subjected to secretions which oozed from every fibre of that thick member plunging deeply into her backside, spreading an unknown substance of pleasantly mind numbing warmth throughout her rear. Ania was done playing games and would give the agent whatever she hated the most, the sublime bliss of her tormentor. It wound up completely absorbed by the human female, her every fibre sucking up every single drop of liquid only to respond with a sudden influx in lust and sensation, absolutely encompassing the restrained beauty.

It turned local pain into pleasure, leaving everything outside of what the red haired imposter ravaged at the time the same as before whilst twisting stimulus Kara loathed into the most divine source of sexual ecstasy. Additionally the liquid drug elevated her senses into an overall hyper sensitive state, effectively nullifying countless hours of training which might have masked the raw measures of delight coaxed out of her helpless form. She was absolutely powerless to prevent anyone from bestowing pleasure unto her and now Ania would give her a ride to remember.

"It does feel better, doesn't it?" She inquiered several moments later, thinking the drug would have taken effect by then. Kara would learn to love the abuse for there wasn't a moment of her stay Ania would decide to ease up, not after suffering through numerous insults and demeaning comments. As long as nobody disturbed them, the sweet, rebellious female would endure nothing but eternal bliss, the likes of which certainly nobody else in her life had ever inflicted.

Last edited by Ania on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Kara glared at the imposter of herself above her while her poor rear was taken again and again by that cock. Tears forming in her eyes as she grits her teeth trying to ignore the pain spreading through her body. Hearing how Ania was gonna make her love it sent a surge of fear into the poor womans mind as she widened her eyes. Just as that cock of Ania's began secreting an ooze that flowed into her depths.

Her poor body was being drugged up by this strange substance as she shuddered at the feeling and influx of lust and sensation spreading through her body as she grits her teeth. "No...no!" She grunted out still with some defiance in her poor soul.

Suddenly the pain from having her rear being taken so hard was gone and replaced by pleasure as she widened her eyes in horror at what was happening as she shook her head at Ania's inquiry. Shuddering at the sudden change as her training was being rendered useless as she tried to bite her own tongue to give some form of pain to try and help her poor mind take this drugged state.

"O-only...cause you...did something to my body...." She grunted out as she was sweating with her still trying to futily ignore the sensation but considering the stiffness of her nipples and the wetness of her poor sex...it wasn't working.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:48 am

It was a pleasant sight to behold and Ania could not deny the appeal of turning Kara into a mindless puppet whose ample rump served as little more than the single source of their mutual pleasure, to the point where sensitivity alone reached a high which would cause the human female to climax with each and every forceful intrusion of that thick pulsating manhood. "So it does feel better .." She smirked slyly at that and heaved the lower body of her captive even higher, drilling that rigid ember deeper inside the resilient red head as their hips flushed together in raw, undiluted desire, coaxing a heated groan from the alien.

"It's a shame you didn't just enjoy yourself freely when you had the chance. No matter what I do to your lovely ass now, it'll feel better than any other part of your body." For emphasis the currently disguised huntress sprouted a tentacle from her back, momentarily breaking the illusion of being truly human although it suddenly whipped across Kara's exposed backside, audibly smacking against the rippling flesh of her round butt. It bestowed pleasure unto the subdued agent, nothing else, although the impact left behind a healthy red mark for the woman to remember its attention there for a short while to come.

Ania chuckled deviously whilst bending over her prosperous servant, teasingly sealing her lips around an erect nipple, gently suckling on the poor nub. With a light suction she begun pulling away, tugging on the orb itself before finally releasing it once more, watching the mound bounce back into place with an enticing jiggle. "I suppose it is my fault .. I was wrong in my assumption that you'll give in to lust alone .. but what if your own body amplifies the sensation roughly ten, maybe a hundred times over? In that case arousal doesn't even matter anymore, you'll be forced to cum time and time again, regardless of whether you like it or not."

She never ceased to gaze deeply into the woman's eyes whilst slapping their hips together, waiting for the moment of her second defeat although her own sexual height was getting closer once again, the sheer amount of seed stored within her testes awaiting their release into the ruby vixen's backdoor. "All you need to worry about is how long you can resist me before you'll finally break down and scream like the wanton whore you truly are. Unnghh .. Yes .. I wonder how long .."

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:51 pm

"D-amn you...I'll make you pay for this.." Kara growled out before a sudden impact on one of her buttcheeks resounded and the sudden rush of pleasure into her brain made her gasp and clench her eyes tightly as her poor body wasn't able to properly understand this change in feeling as she felt lips on a nipple and felt this alien sucking one of her nipples and pulling away slowly causing the breast to bounce a little once released.

"I guess your...pretty stupid to think any agent here would give into lust! Not after the hell you alien bastards put us through!!" Kara snapped out in a burst of rage. Despite her left eye twitching at the feeling of their hips slapping together as she was forced to take more of that cock into her poor ass as she clenched her teeth tightly and a little tear trickled down her cheek as she was so trying so hard to ignore the sensations spreading through her...

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next