View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Incursion (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Incursion (for Kara Wilson)
Kara kept eye contact with Ania as the pair now met alone in quite a short while. Kara stayed silent as she listened to Ania's words about taking her into the town today and it seems get her some clothing. The only clothing she might have was her old suit if Ania was keeping hold of the experimental suit. "Well I guess that is acceptable," Kara said calmly looking at Ania as she almost testing the huntress herself casually removed herself from the bed exposing herself to Ania's gaze as she saw that Alicia had left one of Ania's own spare robes in the room as Kara placed it on her person moving her fingers through her flowing beautiful red hair as she glanced at Ania.

"Well then shall we get myself some garments for going out then..after all I'm sure the populace aren't used to seeing half naked humans around," Kara said calmly but the tone was easy to spot. Kara had only gotten a short view of the town they had been in on their way to Ania's home. She couldn't see alot of inhabitated planets not having slave girls.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 pm

"I'm pleased to hear that." Azure eyes immediately fixated elsewhere once Kara slipped out of the sheets and sealed themselves shut for emphasis to her earlier notions. She stayed true to her word and trusted that restraint would ultimately pay off more than observing the sensual red head step by step, each sway of her body as tempting as her fiery nature in the bedroom. The mental images alone filled Ania with fantasies of a less than modest nature, but thankfully Kara went on to slide a robe over her exposed form which permitted Ania to open her eyes once more.

She had not given away the suit, but stashed it away for what few enhancements it actually had might allow Kara to flee more easily. For the moment Ania sought to win her over, not encourage the woman to escape with an overabundance of falsely invested trust. A smile dashed over her features. "They're not used to humans in general. To them, you'll look more like a charming tourist than anything else. You're probably the most exotic specimen among them, too."

Slowly approaching one of the nearby wardrobes, Ania carefully selected a few spare clothes of low aesthetic appeal given their more or less redundant nature once they had more exquisite clothes to wear. She retrieved a shirt, shorts rather than a skirt for the trained agent to wear and adequate footwear for the tropically sunny morning outside. Standard underwear was laid out for the former agent as well. "I'm sure they'll suit you just fine as placeholders for now. We'll purchase more suitable garments for you in town. Shall I wait outside while you're getting ready? We have more than one bath and dressing room so I can leave you down here while I'm using the ones upstairs."

In case her presence was not desired, an understandable reaction given their first encounter and last night's passion fuelled rutting session, Ania would leave and await Kara in the spacious courtyard outside. If she was allowed to stay, however, her own restraint would have been quite strained thanks to the prospect of taking a shower alongside the ruby gemstone.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm

"No it's fine you can stay," Kara said calmly glancing at Ania though was surprised about the comment of humans not being around in general. "I am shocked to hear that...almost every planet that is inhabited has some humans especially in a certain category." She said calmly while Ania retrieved some simple clothing.

"Well I'll be taking a bath first, I guess you can join me...provided you can somehow keep it in your pants...or whatever you wear downstairs."
Kara said calmly as she walked her naked form into the nearby bathroom. If Ania followed she would see the beautiful agent leaning forward and bent over while turning on the taps to fill up the bath with the warm steamy water.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Surprise washed over her features, but that was not to say that Ania did not wish to stay in spite of the demands Kara voiced. "No need to be shocked .. It is not a slave world, Kara Wilson. You'll find no slaves here whatsoever, absolutely none, which is why I don't treat my slaves like others treat their own. Alicia is a great example of that. I'm sure you've noticed her behaviour as well."

She nodded in acknowledgement of her demands and followed along, slowly but surely letting her own robe slip away and onto a hook on the wall for later retrieval although this time around Ania did not look away as Kara offered up an enticing view to the amazon. She shut the door behind them to distract herself, but one could only waste away so much time doing that before her attention laid upon the formidable agent once more. Hard nipples protruded from her ample breasts, revealing her own heightened arousal.

Pleasure hungry azure eyes linger upon Kara from behind, travelling over the expanse of her alluring backside and every precious contour of that delightfully bent form that called out to her senses in more ways than one. She wanted to give in, to have the foxy red head become one with her own body although a second voice, one stricken with devotion called out to her as well.

Alicia advised Ania to take matters more slowly, more carefully and exercising restraint from now until evening may be cruel to an insatiable femme fatale, but at the very least they would be home by then. Alicia could cherish her unchained desires then and there if the fiery agent Kara proved tougher to win over than the outlaw. Thankfully Kara had her eyes elsewhere at the time and would not see the inner struggle that occured within her honorable owner.

It was purely out of the nature of her species that her virile manhood ascended into prominence, assuming an engorged semi erect prowess that would have put many human men to shame in virtually every way even in that partially swollen state, combined with a duo of deliciously full and swollen testes not even Alicia could have slurped into her mouth considering how tremendously great in quantity their sublime liquid burden was.

She approached nonetheless, mildly frustrated that her own body would betray her although Kara may actually admire her restraint since evidently keeping it in her pants simply wasn't feasible any longer given their intimacy in the bathroom. Ania cast Kara's magnificent flank a fleeting glance before walking past her, letting her see what state the amazon was in. "I must apologize .. If I am to bathe with you, I cannot do it any other way." However, Ania did little more than pour lotion into the hot water, emanating the pleasant scent of refreshing flower fields and a few bubbles that spread on the surface of the rising water.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

"Not a slave world..." Kara said like the world was from another language while she checked the growing bath as she glanced behind her and smirked calmly before lightly swaying her hips watching as her lovely hips and thighs almost hypnotized the alien huntress. "My dear you should pair more attention." Kara joked while seeing the aroused state of Ania as the bath was given some bubble bath to give it a nice aroma.

"But it is fine...I'm more than used to that thing from last night." Kara said though she blushed and looked away no doubt not wanting to admit how good i felt as much as she could recall from the moment it was kind of a haze.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Teased and bombarded with eye candy, the poor alien predator could hardly fathom why Kara would do such a thing unless it was meant to test her determination to abide by her wishes. A subtle throb surged through her semi erect member, enough for the red head to notice a slight bounce as blood gushed into her shaft and tentacles swarmed it in an attempt to conceal her physical reaction.

"You're only making it worse." She scolded Kara, but could not find the confidence nor composure to actually sound anywhere near serious enough as Ania slithered closer to the edge of the pool and slipped inside before it was too late to retain any sense of dignity. She caught that bashful glance, the way Kara averted her eyes and used that moment to vanish in the water, but nevertheless treasured it in the back of her mind as the once defiant Kara began to play her charms to her advantage.

"I'll be taking my place in the bath a bit sooner, if you don't mind." Ania submerged in the steam engulfed reservoir of water already within the enormous hot tub like area and, unbeknownst to Kara, conveniently prepared her position with an abundance of bubbles that covered up the sight of her loins and bosom. Shimmering azure skin sprouted goosebumps in spite of the heat and her cheeks turned a somewhat timid violet shade thanks to the arousal induced process her body had been subjected to.

Pulsating violently, her currently hidden manhood found itself swollen to full mast, same for the ripe testes whose stature expanded once more, producing more blessed semen in the need for storage as it strained the taut tissue even further, unable to suppress any further sliver of lust although thankfully her bubbly shield effectively prevented the lascivious red head from seeing her desire fuelled misery. Rock hard nipples merely enhanced her pitiful image, concealed by the same bubble based protection.

The slender end of her tail punctured the water's surface from below, idly toying with a few more distant bubbles that would not give away her arousal if popped. She looked for a means of distraction and found it by striking up a new conversation. "What do you think of your new home thus far? You have yet to see enough of the city to judge, but you have seen the household. Alicia and I have a great many more rooms to furnish and decorate and could use a few helpful tips from our latest newcomer."

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 pm

"It is quite an impressive home," Kara said calmly as she was still mostly naked before she lifted a leg and poor Ania would hear water being lightly splashed as one of Kara's legs slipped into the bath. "We are going to see alot of each other...with little on...so I think we can at least stop with being prudent." Kara said...she knew what Ania wanted no doubt having seen it many times. "I only care about one thing is this." Kara said as she calmly crossed slides down to bosom level into the bath and giving poor Ania another test to resist.

"Why did you sneak aboard my ship when we first met? Where you planning on bringing me here regardless of what happened?" Kara asked calmly glancing at Ania like was the alien huntress planning on enslaving Kara and bringing her to this world after their encounter.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Poor Ania throbbed beneath these shielding bubbles, her manhood rock hard and that pair of azure balls had been swollen to size of her breasts with how much liquid love they amassed throughout having to endure Kara and her beyond alluring charms. She parted her thighs just barely, trying to make way for the growing burden of her loins though it did little good for the touch of another woman was more than desired at this point in time.

Yearning blue eyes avert themselves from Kara once more in the blessed heat of the bath, trying not to watch her slip inside the steaming waters. She promised not to touch her in a way and Alicia's advice more than compelled Ania not to seduce Kara on the spot as another question was posed to her. "Your cruiser hovered in orbit. I was in the command center of the compound the moment your attack began. If I embarked from the surface in my own vessel then and there, your people would have vanquished me immediately. Hitchhiking aboard your ship seemed to be a most wise idea, especially with my shape shifting abilities to properly disguise myself should things go sour."

She paused briefly. "Bringing you here, on the other hand, was more of an idea that came to mind in the last possible moment. I wanted you for your charms, but your personality is one I admire also. Your desire to save others, to support those less fortunate than you, I admire such properties."

Azure eyes meet the former agent's in undeniable lust though Ania sought to conceal that particular detail more than anything. "I cherish you as I cherish Alicia. If I cannot convince you in some fashion to spend your life by my side in the coming weeks, I will happily send you back to your precious fellow agents. Women who don't love their position under my roof are free to leave in time and I won't punish them for their desire to go home as I rarely punish them for anything in the first place. Those who wish to serve are more than welcome to stay. They will never go hungry. They will never be in danger. I'll take good care of them."

Suddenly it happened. She observed the swell of those magnificent breasts and how they hovered near the surface like islands, feeling an intense throbbing stir in her manhood which had the amazon gasp softly in spite of not even touching her own member. Violet cheeks turned an even deeper shade of their evident embarrassment as Ania slipped all the way to her chin into the water, trying to hide in shame at how easily her body betrayed the huntress.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Kara calmly watched as poor Ania was easily seen to be aroused by her form and smirked. Hearing her words and nods her head calmly staying silent as she moved in closer and poor Ania as she sank down to her chin felt a hand dip down and softly caress one of her breasts. "Well you have a unique way of making a girl feel at home...dare I ask how Alicia joined your little household? Outlaws are alot like us ADD when it comes to being enslaved...Outlaws are usually escaped slaves." Kara said calmly.

She was being casual right now and her remaining hand moved down...and tapped her fingers on the head of Ania's cock tormenting her calmly while smirking softly as she stroked the needy shaft slowly. "Hmm so aroused aren't you...how bad do you want to fuck me.." Kara smirked as she casually moved and poor Ania saw the beauty straddling her those breasts of Kara smothering into Ania's face. "Hmm come on my dear...how much do you want me to pleasure you." She teases gently keeping her sex away from the cock.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:00 am

Sharp gasps emanated from the poor amazon whose fully erect nipple had been clearly felt by Kara's palm as caresses washed over hot blooded azure flesh below the miserable shield of bubbles on the surface that concealed her. Ania cherished the fiery vixen beyond reason already and solely clung to her self control in hopes of upholding a certain degree of restraint lest Kara thought too poorly of the huntress who promised not to partake of her flesh that morning. She trembled beneath her attention, stifling a moan just barely as a question was posed to her.

"A-Alicia happened to be just another assignment they day I captured her, but when I told her that I intended to make a profit off of her bounty, things changed. She was in tears while pleading for mercy, that she may not be sold to her former master's associates." It was far shorter, less touching than what either of them had experienced since then, but Ania was thankful for any coherent thought capable of leaving her lips in full. "I simply could not sell her off after that."

Kara, on the other hand, hardly eased up on her alleged captor and assaulted her with downright brazen measures of stimulation. She was raped for her defiance not too long before, displaying ample measures of freshly unchained fervor in their intimacy surely not many got to see. If only the burning fires of her temper could be utilised in more pleasurable ways, Ania imagined that Kara might very well compete with the far more endowed Alicia Parker.

"Ahnn .. K-Kara .. I cannot just .." It felt too good. She throbbed and twitched with every mind numbing stroke, easily drawing precum from the shamelessly engorged crown of that shaft although the water diluted it roughly as quickly as it oozed from the tip of her manhood. Silken tendrils stir in the water and quake in occasional sensory bliss, but they refrain from shoving Kara away as there was a conflict of interests going on within her mind.

Those breasts captured her face in their midst like a sublime prison of tit flesh, ensuring that Ania knew how very trapped she truly was without any chance of escape unless Kara willed it. She swallowed hard, feeling that blessed bodily warmth settling upon her own. "I .. I want you .. I want you so badly .. Mngh .. Ahh .. I-I cannot think straight while you're touching me like that."

Straddled in her pitiful posture, Ania decided not to move, not even buck her hips, no matter how pleasant these loving affections had been. She would not be the one to initiate anything as Alicia suggested taking things slow would be most preferable, but that did not prevent the violet blush graced huntress from asking for more. "Uhhnnn .. Oh God .. Please, m-more .."

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

"Hmm I see...so you showed mercy to her...how interesting," Kara said casually leaning in and smothering Ania in her prison of bosom and smirks. "Hmm it seems I've cornered you miss predator.." She chuckled calmly...thought blushed as her sex rubbed slowly up and down the shaft but purposefully ignored the head groaning faintly. "Hmm you want more? Hmm come on now...I wanna hear every dirty thought in your head," Kara smirked as she looked down at Ania like a predator herself.

"Hmm such a poor horny woman...I dare say you might not survive if you pent yourself up like this." Kara teased while casually moving a hand down and pinched one of Ania's nipples tugging and twisting the nipples casually. "I want to know everything about you...what is your dreams....and anything that me and perhaps Alicia can use to...keep up with you." She joked.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Mercy appeared to be desirable and Kara more than enhanced her fondness of such attributes by leaning in even closer, these heavenly bulging breasts fully surrounding the lust stricken amazon below. "Y-yes .. I'm trapped .." She could not hold out much longer and reached up with a duo of tentacles, letting them trace over the surface of those marvelously shaped globes before swirling them around the red head's nipples in hopes of getting them to stiffen.

Ania could not lie in face of all that opulent tit flesh and probably was not in any position to argue since that hand had been replaced with the blessed warmth of an untapped flower, rubbing up and down along the expanse of her throbbing manhood. "I .. I want to bend you over and fill you up in ways no member of your own species ever could .. Uhhn .. I will make you feel things b-beyond your imagination until your brain becomes n-nothing but mush. I want to claim you, ravage you, make you mine until you scream my name in the throes of passion."

She told nothing but the truth, knowing fully well that Alicia was bound to the basement and nothing else would interrupt them anyway. "You would spend all day feeling nothing but raw bliss .. Auugghh! .. Nothing but that as I shower you in cum, fill you to the brim and have you service me for countless hours to come."

To think that Ania wanted Kara more than anything would have been an understatement. She would have completely forgotten herself for a morning of ravenous drilling and pounding the alluring red head, but for now Kara did not ease up on the teasing just yet. She twisted her nipple, coaxing further sounds of approval from the azure huntress although suddenly a fresh spurt of thick breast milk erupted from that hardened peak.

"Mnngh .. Gawd .. M-my dreams .. Ohhh!" She struggled with an answer in face of what was happening all around her, playfully molding and caressing Kara's bosom as that was the only thing Ania dared to do. "I .. I s-seek to have an entire harem of beautiful women like you and Alicia to serve me day in, day out. Only the most perfect specimen will join their ranks and I will give my love to each and every one of them." She paused, trying to gather enough coherent thought to answer the second question. "To keep up .. A-An .. An energizer .. Ahhnn .. I .. I have an energizer that could help you l-last longer .. Unnghh!"

Truly Ania found herself enchanted beyond repair and only the sensation of another woman wrapped around her own male endowments would ease that demanding heat betwixt her thick and fleshy thighs. Heavy and swollen testes mimicked the glorious stature of her breasts and surpassed it with how much liquid love Ania amassed throughout all that teasing and the length of her manhood pulsated powerfully with every waking moment, indicating an almost imminent release.

"Ahh .. hah .. I-I'm going to cum .." Ania whimpered, eyes sealing themselves shut in that agonizingly slow pace Kara used to drive her closer to the edge. Her head slowly dipped backward, but could not free itself from that prison of breast flesh as Ania rested against the edge of the bath, threatening to climax at any given moment.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Kara smirked calmly as she kissed Ania's neck softly suckling on her skin and then gently bites a small lovebite onto the skin. "Hmm I see...interesting indeed my dear...of course you still have alot of work to do if you only have me and Alicia...but sadly i must bring up one point...the ADD hates to lose any agent, sooner or later they will try to track me down and bring me back." Kara warned.

"Once they find out where I am they'll try and arrest you and also take Alicia away and bring her into the ADD as well." Kara said softly not wanting to ruin the moment but Ania had to know now.

"Hmm well then...as my way of apologising for the way I acted when we first met.." She said calmly as she blushed and moved her sex up and Ania would feel as the velvety insides soon engulfed her cock sliding it inside as Kara groaned sliding herself down as her sex squeezed and pleasured on that cock while smiling keeping Ania smothered in her bosom again. "Hmm go ahead and cum...but only once...we do have to go shopping," Kara said with a smile.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Sensual lips cascade along the vein of her neck and teasingly bestowed the huntress with a precious hickey, then a love bite as suction had been replaced with the sensation of teeth setting upon her silken azure skin. She moaned out, sucking in heated and lustful breaths with every moment Ania found herself forced to endure everything Kara had already done and planned to do as arousal bubbled up within her every fibre. "I won't let them .. Ahhnn .. h-have you unless you want to leave."

She spoke in genuine concern and affection for the second addition to her harem for not a great many women were destined to join her household and a few years would pass before others came to them from the distant world where Shokushu resided. Agents could be persuaded to drop the chase one way or another, perhaps even paid off to have Kara removed from the records entirely although a portion of Ania surmised that if staying around had been pleasant enough, Kara could effectively move back and forth between the ADD and spending time with her Mistress.

However, teased and finally drawn inside that deliciously narrow sheath, Ania could only whimper, eylids fluttering in abundant measures of bliss although the notion of once had the huntress smirk, latching onto the bounty of that bosom that smothered her face, mischievously molding the twin orbs in her grasp. "You're not .. Nngh .. ready for shopping just yet .." She struggled with restraint, but certainly could manage seeing how much Kara seemed to desire more than simply straddling Ania for a single moment. A playful glint flared up amid these azure eyes, an omen of things to come as tendrils stirred in the water, finally woken from their slumber. "I won't leave any of my women unsatisfied."

They swarmed her waist and secured it alongside her trained thighs, easily bringing the red haired seductress under her control as their immeasurable strength lifted Kara several inches at once before slamming her body back down against that stiff rod, plunging deeply into her velvety depths.

"Uhhhnnn!" Ania settled into a frantic pace without warning, hoping to rush Kara to a release of her own before long as a trio of suckers latched onto those ripe nipples and the sensitive patch of nerves that was her blood engorged clitoris. She groaned and trembled, aching in erotic torment that Ania bestowed unto herself although the amazon managed roughly half a minute of nothing but expert thrusts before giving rise to a highly needed orgasm.

Cum poured forth into Kara in a series of explosive gushes, flooding the red head in several copious torrents of hot liquid love that splashed into her womb and filled her to capacity. She became swollen, bloated with everything Ania had to give. In the end Ania had to pull out lest Kara might have burst with how much more there was, infusing the hot water with gallons of molten semen these mighty testes had built up over time, turning every sliver of formerly transparent water into a bath of virile, masculine sludge, enriching the bathroom with the potent scent of seed in the blink of an eye.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:57 pm

"I think we should come up with some idea for the future later," Kara said softly as she kissed Ania's lips while moaning as she grinds her hips against her. Arching her back at the squeezing on her breasts while tendrils swarmed over her waist and thighs moaning as she was thrusted up and down on that cock as she groaned. The pair now frantically pounding as Kara moaned while the suckers latched onto her nipples and clit as she gasped and cried out as she orgasmed quickly under the assault.

Kara gasped as she leaned forward leaning onto Ania as she held onto the alien huntress panting heavily as she suckled another lovebite onto Ania's neck. "Hmm.." Kara moaned softly as she held onto Ania closely.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next