View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Incursion (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Incursion (for Kara Wilson)
A loving gesture coaxed Ania from the blessed realm of dreams, awakening the slumbering huntress to the sensation of delightfully hot water and the sight of her precious servants and lovers although Kara appeared to have been placed out of commission for the moment. It was a blessing that her species recovered as quickly as they did or Alicia might have stirred another emotion entirely by waking her up prematurely. She blinked drowsily, tendrils twitching weakly on the ground as the alien hermaphrodite gradually recovered from last night, processing the sex fuelled haze they had endured for hours on end.

"Oh .. Good morning .. Alicia .." There resided a hint of confusion upon these slumberous features. Azure eyes stood at half mast while regarding the human female from her posture, currently set up against the wall as to retain a sliver of decency rather than remain spread out across the shower tiles, but when their adventures finally surfaced in the back of her mind, the feisty amazon did little else but smile. She remembered with utmost clarity what the two of them had done, what the consequences were and how their chambers looked after enduring the true insatiable spirit of their owner.

Somehow Ania heaved herself off the ground without much difficulty, merely a token of her incredibly energetic species although her gaze fell upon Alicia almost instantaneously with a dominant intonation in her voice. "Get Kara back to bed when you're finished here, and by that I mean one that's still standing. I wish to have breakfast when that is done and I expect you to wear something a little more .. exotic than just an apron while you prepare it for me."

Playfully caressing the curve of a massive breast, Ania slithered past the blonde beauty with a sensual sway to her ample hips, allowing her own tail to lightly nestle up against these luxurious thighs in her wake. "Don't leave me waiting, my dear."

Once more the ecstatic hermaphrodite retrieved little more than a silken robe from the remains of their equally ruined bedroom, before heading straight down into the kitchen and promptly busying herself with a datapad, absentmindedly skimming through feasible assignments while waiting for the true first deed of the morning.

Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 am

Alicia smiles softly and giggles. "Hmm you continue to amaze me.." Alicia said softly. Looking at the beautiful amazon alien before her and smiles softly. Nodding her head softly at the words. "Of course, I'll make sure she's cleaned up and sleeping soundly in one of the other guest rooms for now until we fix her room." Alicia said softly.

Smiling as Ania caressed her body softly as she watched her sway and smiles and gave one of those lovely thighs her own soft caressing stroke too. "Hmm dare I ask how many lovely humans females do you think it would take to satisfy you fully...and by that I mean exhaust that.." She teased pointing downstairs before smiling as Ania left after hopefully answering.

Once that was handled. Alicia focused on cleaning the poor agent who took the brunt of Ania's lustful advances. Cleaning her of any cum and also helping any cum empty from her orifices if any remained...but Kara slept peacefully.

Alicia smiles and turning off the shower and bringing the wet Kara out of the shower and wrapped her up in a warm toasty towel. Smiling softly as she carried Kara to a bedroom and gently nestled the poor agent inside a bed and smiles letting her sleep off her night.

Alicia soon headed back to the bedroom where she hid some of her special outfits that Valdis gifted her. Smiling softly as she found a certain one and giggles...smirking softly as she calmly put it on...before heading to the kitchen where hopefully Ania was waiting..

Ania would hear almost hoofsteps rather than feet...and would get her answer as her lovely Alicia calmly walked in decked out in the Cow Girl Lingerie that Valdis had gifted her with alongside the Leopard Lingerie as thanks for the pictures. "Hmm would you like some milk to start the day first..." She said with a little wriggle of her hips causing the fake cow tail to sway slightly.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:39 am

In her passing the vigorous predator slowed down and spun slightly on the spot, slightly twisting the exquisite shape of her rump and thighs for the pure viewing pleasure of her beloved slave whereby prominently toned muscles show off every marvelously sculptured portion of her exotic body to the busty outlaw's eyes. "Sadly I have yet to figure it out .." She smiled lustfully, lingering upon Alicia with a sultry gaze in spite of what they had gone through all night. ".. but I'll always make sweet love to you and everyone else daring enough to try until I know the answer without a single shred of doubt."

Blowing the lovely female a kiss Ania finally departed and got herself situated downstairs, covered up by little more than a silken robe which hardly concealed every delectable charm the shapely amazon possessed, but no matter what, by comparison Alicia burst with sensuality and it was the very same who quicky followed suit and arrived in the kitchen, dressed up in what the huntress could only suspect was Valdis's own work.

She certainly had the hermaphrodite's attention straight away although instead of dropping her jaw to the floor, Ania calmly twisted her lips into a more than sinister smile, truly envisioning each and every sinful act of fornication the two of them might indulge in today. It seemed unlikely that Alicia did not think along those same lines, especially since Ania could tell how much the curvy female loved the attention.

To the insatiable predator, Alicia already laid splayed out across the table, screaming amid violent shudders of pure bliss while her body and mind submerged within wave upon wave of erotic exuberance without any lifebelt in sight to save her from the rougher seas of passion.

She undressed Alicia with these half lidded azure eyes which glistened faintly in the light produced by the morning sun, unable to conceal the hunger beyond in the slightest, but the prospect of a good meal wasn't everything to drive Ania onward. Patiently sitting in the confines of her seat, there was no denying the appeal of fresh breast milk once Ania ogled those magnificent udders, then lowered to the expanse of her ravishing wide hips which had always suited her own lap with perfection in the past.

"Yes, I'd be delighted to have some more quality milk to invigorate me in these early hours .." Subconsciously licking her full and sensual violet lips, her attention flickered back up to the stunningly beautiful temptress herself, showering the girl in blatant sexual desire. "No glass this morning. I want to have it straight from the tap."

Ania calmly patted her own lap with a tentacle. "Come and sit while I feast on you, honey. I want to drink of my most precious cow slave." In preparation for what was to come, these plump lips parted slightly in a welcoming gesture, awaiting the arrival of that lush nipple and their promised motherly nectar.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Alicia giggles softly and swayed her hips sensually as she approached Ania's form making sure she watched as those exposed breasts jiggled softly. Alicia didn't shy away and loved the look in Ania's eyes as she smiles soon straddling Ania's waist and presented her large breasts that jiggled softly infront of Ania's hungry gaze. "Hmm well they are ready for you my dear.." Alicia cooed as she pressed her bosom together and her nipples touched softly allowing Ania to take both into her mouth if she desired. The sensual cow cosplaying beauty began a playful grinding of her hips in a lewd lap dance for Ania.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:26 am

Azure eyes eagerly tracked every seductive sway and alluring jiggle the smoking hot cow girl went through with predatory patience and raging fires of lust amid the glowing sapphires of her eyes, awaiting the highly desired presence of her beloved servant rather than approach and draw her into the might of her pelvis. It was another treasured moment in which Ania thanked the blessed heavens above for the day they chanced upon each other, to have Alicia close and once the human female descended onto her lap, the two had been separated by little more than the slim, silken layer of the amazon's robe and what faint measure of clothing resided upon the bountiful milk maiden.

"You're too damn sexy for your own good." Ania briefly glanced up and flashed the beautiful woman a sultry gaze prior to licking her own lips in preparation of what was to come, sensually lathering their full frames in shimmering saliva before smacking them audibly for the girl to hear. She leaned forward then, drawing in both nipples at once, but the huntress was far from done. She bestowed Alicia with an intense suction while advancing just a little further, letting those ample breasts bulge out around her face, the twin mammaries acting like marvelous love pillows while Ania slurped and sucked inbetween bliss ladened purring sounds, gulping down tremendous amounts of thick, hot breast milk.

All the while Alicia could feel the voluptuous huntress harden beneath the grinding machines their united hips had become, growing swiftly to full prominence and might that throbbed excitedly with every beat of the hermaphrodite's heart.

Playfully nipping these ripe cherries, Ania tugged them back with her teeth, unsheathing her features from the bounty of her lavish tits before releasing them, watching her massive melons bounce back into place. She looked up once more, anticipation replaced with arousal stricken mischief while tentacles gradually encompass the poor woman before her, claiming her by the waist and wrists as the latter was drawn up into the air, leaving Alicia mostly helpless.

"You've been a bad girl." She cooed playfully, but there was a hint of seriousness beyond that insatiable facade. Ania kissed one of her prized nipples, letting her tongue sweep around the area. "I remember what you've done to me last night, my dear, every single moment of it."

They forced aphrodisiac unto her system and while it might not be considered actual punishment what the huntress had in mind, Ania fully intended to return the favor one way or another as she smirked. "I hereby forbid you to cum today, my dearest Alicia. If you disobey and cum without permission, I'll have you hooked up to the milking machine in the basement where you'll remain until sundown while Kara and I have an entire day to ourselves. You don't want me to choose her over you, or do you?" They had the machine from their first encounter set up down there and Ania did not hesitate to mention its ability to reduce Alicia to little more than a cumming heap of blissed out flesh.

Tentacles lifted Alicia just the slightest bit while others peel away the remainder of her own robe, leaving that powerfully pulsating phallus exposed to the slave's exposed nether lips, slowly but surely slipping inside her as Ania planned on making the challenge as difficult as possible for Alicia to master. One thrust followed the first, then another, and more once they began to settle into a slow and sensual rhythm for now, each time letting Alicia rise with the power of her tendrils before gravity drew the curvy bovine temptress back down. "Now .. Mmm .. I wonder how long a cow girl can contain herself."

Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Alicia moaned softly as she loved how Ania drank from both her breasts. Their hips grinding and rubbing together as she moaned softly. The milk filling up Ania's mouth and giving her the lovely drink. While she yelped at the nippling onto her nipples as she felt her breasts bouncing around softly.

Only to cutely squirm as the tendrils restrained her wrists and her waist as her arms were lifted upward leaving her helpless as she squirmed softly. "Hmm I have been a very bad girl.." Alicia cooed as she smiles softly. "But you loved every moment of it didn't you...I mean it's such a shame that poor sex of yours hasn't had as much action as this," She said grinding against Ania's cock softly.

Alicia moaned as her pussy was filled by the phallus once again as she closed her eyes and focused on keeping herself contained while she felt the teasing as she smiles. "You so want me on that machine.." Alicia chuckled softly.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Ania bounced Alicia on her lap with slow and calculated thrusts, continuously striking the sweet spots concealed amid her velvety passage which the huntress had known better than anyone. Their pace was designed to heighten the busty cow girl's lust, but to never achieve an influx of pleasure, permanently entrapping her on the same level of carnal bliss unless the voluptuous azure amazon changed her mind and decided to increase it.

"You know how good it feels .. You want to be on it, too." She smiled teasingly at that, delivering a particularly powerful thrust to the ravishing blonde before slowing down once again, each and every union of their bodies embedding Ania's entire length within the tempting goddess before her. "You want to see just what special changes I've made to it whenever you're out in the city by yourself."

She grinned, leaving the matter mostly open ended as to keep her precious slave guessing which particular sources of stimulation awaited Alicia should she prove incapable of beating Ania at her own game. "Besides, I could always sell your delicious milk to one of the clubs in town. I'm sure they'll even ask you to be there in person next time they think about weekend specials .."

A lonesome tentacle approached from below, then narrowed near the tip and coiled around her nipples like a delicate string of wire, tying them together in a fashion which fused them together, but did not prevent the milk from flowing. Ania casually flicked them with her tongue, swirling around the hardened nubs a little in preparation for the next step of their playful challenge, letting Alicia see a thick tentacle from the corner of her eyes as it vanished behind her.

"Cow girls love to ride, don't they?" It slithered between the crack of her perfect ass, teasingly grinding against the puckered rear entrance discovered there. It oozed a familiar moisture, a sliver of aphrodisiac for the dressed up woman to cherish as the crown of that appendage eased into her gorgeous rump, pushing aside tight muscles with care. It moved in whenever Ania extracted her own member, then forced it to rear back while that cock filled her to capacity.

She would never be without stimulation again, not as long as Ania willed it. "I'll have you remember your mighty stallion while I hook you up to those milkers, Alicia, and you'll love every minute of it as I have loved every waking moment of our lovemaking last night."

Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:52 pm

"Hmm well I say it again, you need to get some attention being the reciever my dear," Alicia cooed softly as she moaned as she was slowly thrusted by that cock. Squirming playfully infront of Ania as she licked her breasts as the poor girl groaned softly. Only to gasp softly as she felt the tentacle pushing into her rear when the cock was pulled back out of her sex and groaned squirming more as she panted as it was slow in bringing her to orgasm.

"Hmm I always love riding you.." Alicia cooed as she felt the sliver of aphrodisac moving into her rear as she shuddered as arousal grew inside her being.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Ania smiled mischievously upon hearing these cutely cooed words, once more sealing her lips around these blessed breasts with a suction the likes of which few in the cosmos could ever hope to achieve, slurping down another mouthful of luscious breast milk before responding to the cow girl bouncing her lap. "You've always been irresistable to me, Alicia. I could have you all day and night."

Suddenly a duo of tentacles smacked the smooth peachy surface of her marvelous tits, another cracking down on her phenomenal ass whereupon the pace of their loving union began to intensify. Slicing into the lovely woman with even greater force, Ania did not even have to lift her beloved slave any longer as the pure momentum of her mighty hips propelled the busty minx skyward, mercilessly pounding her sweet chalice before Alicia could fall onto her lap fully which let the girl hover in midair, suffering the raw desire for fulfillment that flowed through her Mistress.

"Ungh! Oh yeah! You'll do a lot more riding tonight, darling, but for now .." She secretly enhanced the sublime girth of that tentacle once more, even surpassing her own manhood in sexual grandeur as the azure serpent plunged into her tight ass with force. A second tendril held onto that swaying butt plug cow tail and pushed it deeper inside with every swirl of his larger brother, filling the blonde beauty to capacity as it seemed that taking things slow had been removed from the menu.

She throbbed and trembled powerfully within that silken sheath, holding back on her own release while Alicia was driven onward to her own climax. For better or for worse, Ania pistoned into her beautifully sculpted form with respite, attempting to get her cherished lover to lose.

They never agreed on the terms, after all, and Ania could climax as often as she pleased while Alicia was bound to be hooked up to those milkers upon giving in to temptation just once. It was an impossible battle to win and Ania already looked forward to tending to her most recent acquisition though the red head slumbered elsewhere in the spacious temple grounds at the time.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Alicia moaned as she felt the suction on her nipples as her milk was slurped down into Ania's mouth. Only to eep at the smacks on her breasts and her rump. Feeling the intense thrusting now from Ania as she thrusted downward too causing their hips to smack hard as her insides tightly sealed on the cock sucking on it intensely whenever it thrusted inside.

Alicia gasped as she felt the tentacle increasing in girth pushing into her tight ass as she moaned as both holes were tightly filled while the cow tail butt plug was pushed deeper inside as she moaned.

She thrusted her hips against the cock and tentacle as she was double penetrated. Moaning as she squirmed cutely mostly from her wrists as she wanted her arms free to hug Ania close.

"Ah...no..no! Not yet! AH!" Alicia cried out as her insides tightened and Ania felt the orgasm hit her cock as Alicia panted.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am

Infernal fires of lust raged within the voluptuous huntress even though her entire facade spoke entirely different tunes, all of them meant to deceive the distressed cow girl cherishing the comforts of her lap, but to both watch and hear the marvelous blonde scream in delight as an orgasm hit her, was more than enough to set the amazon off. Powerful streams of thick semen had been unleashed at once into the still cumming goddess, flooding her drooling cunt with potent vanilla scented seed which had her belly swell under the immense pressure.

"Mmmf .. Heavens .. that's good .." She groaned out hungrily, the two of them finishing each other off in mutual fondness of their blissful privacy in the kitchen on that lust fuelled morning. Ania smiled warmly upon her beloved slave, smacking their hips together one last time while the remainder of her creamy release flowed into Alicia, filling her to the brim.

They had two bedrooms covered in the essence of her loins, but Ania always generated more and hardly wavered in her stance as the poor girl must have already realized her fate. Ania sealed their lips with a kiss, purring softly in that romantic union until their lips part once again. "You'll have a long day in the basement ahead of you, Alicia. I expect you to head down there yourself in a few moments, dear."

It was a command, but spoken more like a suggestion, not that Ania thought Alicia would disobey even though today seemed to be reserved for Kara rather than herself. "I have to get ready for my day with Kara and I cannot have any more of your .. distractions along the way. I'll strap you in in just a minute."

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

"Hmm as you wish," Alicia cooed as she kissed Ania's lips softly and lovingly before gently sliding herself off that member. Standing on surprisingly still moving legs as she turned to Ania and smiles gently. "Hmm just be gentle with her...she is probably going to take some time to get properly adjusted to her time with us...after all it was only the thought of paying you back for that little roughness she told me about that got her into joining me on that little...plan," Alicia said as she sauntered off.

"So have a good date with her," Alicia called as she headed off to the basement as she would await Ania's arrival to properly strap her into that dreadful milker.

Meanwhile unknown to what awaited her...Kara softly groaned as she awoke naked in a soft clean bedroom. Blushing violently red at the memories as she pressed the covers closer to hide her naked form as she looked around the bedroom.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am

Ania wordlessly followed Alicia along into the brightly lit milking chamber for her property had been luxurious enough to dedicate an entire room to the sole purpose of pleasing the busty female in times of dire need and lengthy assignments, but things had changed since the last time Alicia had seen the entire apparatus. Radiant crimson lights lulled the room in a somewhat erotic scarlet shade, but the most precious detail lingered right before them, positioned right in the middle of everything else.

A pillory and suitable counterparts for legs had been set up in the center of the room, right in front of a screen which displayed various statistics including duration of treatment in the form of a countdown that could be tweaked remotely. Additionally it showed how much milk any strapped in specimen generated in any given session, but these were little more than slightly perverted details to tease her beloved slave a little in the process.

Two milking tubes with suction cups on their ends had been connected to a monstrous container, a semi transparent receptacle that could hold over a hundred gallons and allowed them to observe how much milk was drawn from Alicia at any given time.

Strong tentacles beckoned Alicia to enter the confines of her bonds, strapping the poor woman in with little more than a smile upon these violet lips. She was suspended in the air before Ania fastened the suction cups on her breasts, each mastercrafted to perfectly engulf each breast from the base to the very tip. Needless to say, the huntress spared no expenses to ensure the most pleasant experience for her slave.

Another tube hovered right over her clitoris and latched onto it, funnelling a transparent liquid into that sensitive love pearl upon contact which went on to absorb it with ease. It was an energizer, meant to keep Alicia conscious throughout the act as the first time wore her out in only a few hours.

A visor descending from the ceiling came last, fuelling her vision in an unusual swirl of colors as the amazon strapped it around the curvy lady's head, leaving her to listen to her Mistress as her every other sense was occupied. "It stimulates the pleasure centers of your brain even further .. I'm sure you'll learn to love it."

She kissed Alicia on the forehead before flicking the machine on, bestowing unto the buxom cow girl a suction not even the heavens themselves could produce. They audibly sucked and relaxed, growing faster and faster in frequency until they became virtually indistinguishable, quickly causing the liquid reward of her tits to flow.

"Have a nice day, my dear." Ania cooed passionately before departing from the chamber, sealing the door behind her. It was sealed tight and, unbeknownst to the blonde, completely soundproof. She smirked while ascending the stairs, wondering how much Alicia could take throughout the day.

Kara, on the other hand, was in for a little bit of restraint on behalf of the huntress who stopped in front of her newly assigned room, knocking lightly on the door just in case the agent was still fast asleep. "It's me, Ania. May I come in?" Ania spoke softly, without any commanding intonation as to allow Kara to gather her senses properly for the moment at hand. She concluded that heeding the advice of another woman previously in the same position had been the most prudent course of action and giving the former agent time obviously played a greater part in her attempts to win the red head over.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Alicia smiled as she entered the room only to be surprised by the upgrades and changes to the room including the scarlet lights. Approaching the device with beckoning from Ania's tentacles. Alicia was led to the device and strapped in. Blushing as her entire breasts were engulfed in the suction cups strapped in and even giving a playful squirm to see how secure she was only for another tube moved over her clitoris and gasped at the latching on and a liquid being delivered right onto her love pearl feeling a rush of energy as the milking began. While the vizor moved over her head filling her vision with an unusual swirl of colours.

The pleasure quickly came and Alicia moaned already as her breasts were quick to gift the suckers their milk reward. Only for her moans to be useless as the soundproof room left her alone to be in torment for who knows how long Ania set the device for.

Kara a little later gasped as she heard the knock and the voice before gulping softly. "Y-yes, come in," She said still naked though the covers kept her decency intake for now as she saw the sensual alien woman enter the room.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 am

At the moment of her departure, Ania initiated an indefinite program which virtually ran forever unless an outsider stopped it. Alicia was bound, restrained without a chance to move. Someone had to free the feverishly moaning damsel in distress and Ania most assuredly had an entire day to spend with somebody else. It'd be a long day for the blonde, dressed up as a cow girl as she was that morning.

Ania patiently awaited a response from Kara before stepping inside, the delicate silken robe fastened around her form committing little to nothing in concealing her large, full breasts and sublime curves a great many men would lay their hands on fire for. She eased into the room, shiny black locks flowing in the breeze of her own momentum since for once the exotic huntress had not bothered sculpting her hair in form of a braid.

"Good morning, Kara. Thank you for seeing me." She noted whilst maintaining eye contact, trying not to observe those covers and which marvelous delights they concealed beneath themselves. Azure eyes dip to the ground, uncertain as to how one might approach this since few women ended up in this place thus far, let alone an agent who sought to be comforted. "I have to admit, I might have been somewhat .. unjust to you yesterday and as a means of compensation I was planning on taking you into town today. You have no clothes, for one, and I'd rather you feel comfortable in your own skin than wear whatever Alicia and I select for you."

It offered a great opportunity. Kara might open up further and over the course of the day they could discuss her likes and dislikes, which foods happened to be prefered and which despised, among countless other topics, if not finally giving herself to the huntress freely at the conclusion of their so called date. However, for the moment Ania wanted to make sure that nothing stood between a pleasant beginning of the day. "Would you like that? You'd have to shower and get yourself dressed in a few simple garments, of course, but I assure you that I won't pester you today as I have last night."

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next