View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Incursion (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Incursion (for Kara Wilson)
Chaotic ripples of motion stirred the water below while the red head had been the recipient of a most exquisite reward for her prolonged teasing and in spite of their mutual release these cunning tentacles and suckers would not cease their delightful actions until Kara finally came down from that blessed high, resting against Ania whose full violet lips parted to give rise to another content groan as yet another lovebite joined the first along her delicate neck. It all came to rest once they lingered in each other's embrace, basking in the aftermaths of their respective orgasms.

"Uhn .. Goodness .." In their closeness Ania could feel their breasts mashing together, oozing a most delectable warmth while the beat of their exuberant hearts reverberated through their linked chests. She groaned given how much pent up lust had been released all at once, panting softly before pulling Kara into one of her own deep, sensual kisses, one they had not yet shared since it happened to be their second lovemaking that did not consist of rape alone.

"Mmm .." Kara truly was a beauty and the day had only just begun yet her head already spun in the midst of ecstasy and every sliver of allure the magnificent red head exudes with every waking moment. Tendrils swarmed out over her semen inflated belly, gently caressing the phenomenal bulge Ania had left behind. Sadly their bath consisted of immeasurable quantities of deliciously thick sperm, to the point where the water had taken on the same texture and viscosity as the virile essence of her loins, leaving little else but a steaming pond of cum laced goodness.

Ania slowly but surely slithered out from beneath Kara, shrinking down her male endowments for the moment at hand as the day was young and they had plenty of things to do in the coming hours. Their lips fell apart, her own tongue flicking against Kara's one last time in a farewell gesture before the voluptuous huntress smiled warmly upon the formidable agent. "Don't you love leaving the bathroom feeling dirtier than when you entered?"

Alas, they could not venture into town as they were and Ania rose before stepping outside the spacious tub, dripping spunk stricken liquid onto the ground although with Alicia out of commission for a while, hiring someone to clean everything up they had done over night and now should be on their bucket list today.

She turned and headed for the bathroom upstairs, sensually swaying her hips for Kara to regard while her tail followed every sinfully seductive motion, almost luring the former agent in to partake of her riches again, but more pressing matters required their attention in town. Ania called out from the doorway, casting a playful glance upon her latest acquisition. "You should get yourself cleaned up and dressed .. I'll be waiting for you out front."

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Kara smiled brightly. After their fun was done. The cum pooling under Kara's self as she kissed her lips softly. "Hmm never really thought about it too much...when it came to my job enjoying this kind of stuff isn't exactly easy." She said softly as she stood up dripping the same cum laced fluids and gently pulled the plug to drain the bath.

"I'll take a quick shower to wash up then I'll meet you outfront," Kara said softly and smiles softly. Watching Ania and smiles softly at the sight. "Sensual thing aren't you..." Kara joked as she left and began working on the shower washing herself quickly.

A quick wash up to freshen herself as she put on the clothing that Ania had gifted her with. The Agent making sure she was at least decent before heading out to the front of the estate to see Ania waiting for her as she smiles wrapping her arms around two tentacles hugging them against her breasts and smiles.

"Sorry I took so long...shall we go now?" She cooed.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Patiently waiting outside, Ania donned little more than low heeled footwear, a delightfully snug tank top which flaunted her own admirable breasts and cleavage, but also displayed her toned midriff as though it were and unyielding wall of muscle. She wore a skirt, a hole specifically created for her tail giving rise to the prehensile, blue extension of her spine, and in a stiff breeze Kara could have sworn to have spotted a glimpse of pitch black fabric. She learned from her mistakes with Alicia among others and refrained from putting on shorts that day, leaving more than enough room for any unexpected sexual pressure.

Glistening azure eyes laid upon the marvelous red head in their own indubitably sultry stare, an almost constant state thanks to how virile Ania had truly been, but Kara would not have to worry about such matters any further as simply staying near the human female reminded her of the compromise both Alicia and Ania had struck earlier. Solely a fool would believe that Kara had the upper hand in their lovemaking that same fateful morning since dominance resided with the formidable huntress alone and it showed as last night neither of the two slaves could truly resist nor outlast their exquisitely hot blooded owner.

"I'm pleased to know you found your way around the house by yourself .. It'll help you get settled in." She smiled warmly upon feeling her own tentacles caught up in a hug of warm tit flesh and the more loving touch of feminine hands, curious as to how much more was going to be on the menu today. Kara would find that Ania even freshened up her appearance with a tender touch of perfume, an exotic vanilla fragrance which came awfully close to the scent of her seed.

"No need to apologize, my dear Kara. I've dedicated the whole day to you and waiting a few minutes don't take away from my enjoyment in the slightest." She paused, beckoning Kara to look back to the vehicle in which they arrived the other day, a luxurious hovercraft sedan with magnificent wooden embroidery and flamboyant accessories on the inside. "We'll be returning to the town center today."

Another tentacle calmly settled upon Kara and graced her hips in a faint embrace, leading the fiery temptress across the spacious albeit equally impressive entrance area. A pathway of delicately chiselled rock, piece by piece, had been constructed here, a circle outside the front door that encompassed a fountain of pure marvel, depicting an angelic beauty who constantly poured water from an amphora into the circular pool below. It breached out into a narrow road, leading all the way from the plaza near the front door to the very entrance of the property.

Ania cast the former agent a playful smile before tossing her the keys that allowed anyone to bypass the biological scanner lock on the hovercraft, slowly but surely unwinding herself from Kara to get another important notion across. "You can drive, if you want. I'm sure you've gathered more than enough experience while flying a spacecraft of your own."

Alicia was just starting to get lessons since arriving here, but Kara had sufficient skill to drive a, by comparison to her ship, relatively small vehicle. It had the same controls as any spaceship anyway, so performing adequately should be feasible for a woman of her position.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Kara smiles as she walks with Ania noticing the hovercraft and smiles calmly. "Of course," Kara said though blushes faintly as the tentacles settled upon her gracing her lovely hips in a faint embrace. The fiery redheaded temptress was such a beauty...while Alicia had the obviously better figure. Kara seemed to have some form of sensual side to her underneath.

Kara was surprised as she was allowed to drive as she caught the keys. "Hmm as you wish...anywhere we shall be going too first...or did you have a plan in mind for this...day out? Or would I call it a date?" Kara asked casually as she stepped into the drivers seat of the hovercraft. Kara was used to some forms of craft like this as she made herself comfy while waiting for Kara to hop into the passenger seat.

Once that was handled Kara calmly turned on the hovercraft. Before heading down the road towards the town centre. "I must admit...I am still shocked about the lack of humans on such a beautiful planet..." Kara said as she glanced around faintly but keeping her eyes on the road as she drove them both to the town centre...her question wasn't unfounded after all slavers could see the place as a good vacation spot and might've brought their human slaves. But nothing...besides herself and Alicia...they're seemed to be no humans.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Ania chuckled faintly at the prospect of repeating the same events Alicia and their avian date had endured throughout an entire night, a blue tentacle slithering up to her mouth as to stifle the jubilant sound whereupon azure eyes dart to the red haired woman.

"A date?" She shut the side door and got comfortable, leaving Kara to carry out what actually happened to be her second duty overall as they rolled off the spacious property, driving the two into town. "Truth be told, I have a few plans for today, but first you'll be needing a few more clothes of your own. If you're going to stay, I won't have you wear your battle suit all day." It was a decent enough idea to be considered, but didn't Alicia ask Ania to hold back for a while? To be honest, the huntress considered they might have gone overboard by having a bath together already, but Kara seemed open to the idea hence Ania decided to toy around with a thought or two.

"It's too early to take you out for dinner, really .. but I suppose breakfast or lunch might be on the table if you feel like having a bite." In due time more options might come along, but Ania sought to play on the safe side for now. She leaned back, watching the glorious avenues of the inner city flow past them in the unusually calm traffic within the grand metropolis.

"I told you you were wrong about me." She added, knowing fully well that they were the only two human females in town, but also that slavery happened to be frowned upon in their system hence treating them like slaves actually never truly crossed her mind outside of their own household.

Kara had been told to take them close to the area they first ventured upon when arriving on the planet before wrapping a tentacle around her arm, leading her along whilst pointing out a few more discernible landmarks should the beautiful red head ever choose to come here sometime. Alicia had the same tour during her stay, except that Kara already stayed a night in their home before receiving it unlike the busty blonde.

They set out for a welcoming establishment with magnificent clothing seen amid enormous display windows and a tremendous arachnid with humanoid upper body sifting through various inner decorations as to uphold its nigh flawless appearance. It was obvious why they had come here and Kara had been led inside, arousing the attention of the spider woman inside although Ania had been the first to speak up.

"Where-" It was a short lived attempt at speech as the woman seemed to recognize the bounty huntress on the spot.

"She won't be joining me today. Valdis turned up sick just about sunrise, so I sent her back home." She spun around, the raw stature of her immense abdomen and chitin legs allowing her to easily tower above the two although Kara would note on first sight that the female sported an impressive rack beneath that snug blouse of hers, seemingly threatening to burst open at any moment. "How may I be of service to you today?"

Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 pm

"Hmm good point...we should handle my lack of clothing...I'll admit I didn't really see much use for anything else besides my battle suit." Kara said calmly. "The Battle Suit did it's job when I was in meetings and I never have it off during missions." Kara said as she drove them through the town carefully. Glancing at Ania as she found a spot to park the hovercraft.

"Besides that the only thing I usually wore while alone on my ship was that black thong." Kara said giving Ania a teasing smirk to let the naughty thoughts fill the alien woman. Still shocked by the huge amount of lack of humans..this place dare she said it seemed like a great place for some of the victims of that wretched school to come stay.

It seemed slavery was downright non existant despite her and Alicia's 'enslavement' under Ania. Though she was finding it hard to call it that. But she snapped out of her thoughts as the pair stepped out and feeling the tentacle around her arm as she was lead along the streets with Ania. Possibly getting some more looks due to her being probably only the second human they had ran into before.

The pair soon reached a clothing store it seemed as the pair stepped in as Kara spotted the arachnid woman. Kara stayed calm and smiles softly. "Well um...my name is Kara, a pleasure to meet you." Kara said softly giving a small greeting as she looks at the arachnid. "I am...uh a 'guest' of Miss Ania. But I require a bit of a wardrobe." Kara said calmly.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:08 pm

She earned herself a nod of acknowledgement from the arachnid female whose massive frame towered right in front of them, bowing politely given the introductions taking place at the time which required a fair amount of space on her part. "You may call me Loraine. I am pleased to make your acquaintance also."

In essence both of them had the opportunity to spy upon the virtually bottomless cleavage their current conversation partner possessed, her lack of a bra merely enhancing those smooth breasts that could conquer Alicia's own in raw abundance of tit flesh, but Ania refrained from commenting just yet as the matter of clothing came up. "Oh, yes, of course. You probably want to have your measurements taken just like the blonde one, correct?"

Azure eyes flickered to the red head, then up to regard the seamstress. "Yes, just like that one."

Kara would see how the voluptuous arachnid woman briefly guided her attention behind the counter in order to retrieve some tape measure before devoting her attention wholly unto to the task of swarming the red head with her touch, first settling upon her chest as to begin with the procedure. Ania somehow figured that they would not quite get the same compliments Alicia had gotten from Valdis, but then again Loraine never felt to her like the more open type. "Allow me to adjust your stance just a tiny bit, for precision's sake, of course."

Soon the fiery red maiden found herself standing upright, chest jutted out into prominence and stomach drawn in although the agent hardly needed to do so in an attempt to conceal any excess of body fat. She looked just right thanks to her constant training and now Loraine proved to be at a bit of a loss as her own enormous chest nestled up against Kara, struggling to take the measurements of her hips until finally wrapping the tape around her fully.

She recoiled with a sigh, flushing faintly. "Excuse me .. Valdis usually takes care of these matters hence I'm somewhat less accustomed to dealing with people in general, but I believe I'm all done now. Shall we have a look at the catalogue and see what might be on order? We also create unique garments on request, but of course you'll have to pay extra for the effort placed forth for that particular order."

Ania simply nodded, beckoning Kara to follow Loraine along and select whichever items suited her taste the most. "Choose whatever you want, my dear. I'll cover any expenses that might come up."

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Kara smiles and nods her head softly. "Yes just like Alicia." Kara said to the seamstress and smiles calmly. Kara followed the arachnid to behind the counter allowing her to get some measuring tape. Loraine changed Kara's stance as she found herself standing upright with her chest jutting out into prominence while her stomach was drawn in. Barely needed thanks to her lovely fine tuned athletic body allowing the spider woman to admire the faint muscles in Kara's body. While those large breasts of the arachnid woman leaned into Kara's back as the woman lightly leaned back just a little enjoying the soft bosom.

"Hmm it's alright my dear." Kara said as she turned around softly once they were done as Loraine felt a hand on her shoulder as Kara smiles softly at her. "You did a wonderful job...and I must say you are quite the lovely lady." Kara casually flirted with a soft smile on her face. "But let's discuss wardrobe then." She teased having hopefully flustered and aroused the spider who was given a close up view of the curvy redhead.

Kara focused herself on the more functional clothing going for things like easy to move in pants and skirts as well as some tops. Kara went for more sporty and atheletic clothing as the two alien woman would almost guess easily by Kara's lovely figure she seemed to be one that focused on training herself.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:08 pm

As much as the adventurous fiery temptress sought to allure and impress, her object of desire hardly appeared to experience the desired reaction. "I was merely taking your measurements, nothing impressive, I feel." Any compliment with regards to such simple tasks seemed to pass right through her and Kara would find her match in the busty vixen before her.

She probably did not think too highly of fairly common compliments or pick up lines, especially on their first encounter, to the point one would be led to believe that Loraine must have either been the recipient of countless kind words, valued professionalism more than flirting on the job or flat out wasn't interested at the time. It remained to be seen how matters unfolded, but for the moment Kara was left in the dust as to how successful her advances on the colossal arachnid woman had been. She was easily two feet taller than the red head and without question wide enough to take up an entire king sized bed for herself.

Presenting them with the catalogue of their current collections, one could not deny how much emphasis Kara placed on working out, not to mention show off a more refined feminine figure although the further they went on, the more curious Loraine had become. Meanwhile Ania strolled along the shelves to the back of the establishment, looking over various dessous, likely looking for something Alicia might look quite desirable in further down the line.

"You're more of an athletic type, I take it?" She finally spoke up, black eyes flickering from the pages to the red haired beauty and back. "I could tell you of a pretty decent place in town where you can steel your body, but I assume your host has it all covered. I hear her property outside of town is quite impressive."

Come to think of it, the human portion of the spider woman possessed a fairly decent muscle tone, particularly around the partially exposed midriff Kara would be able to see from her vantage point, standing somewhat lower than the massive arachnid. Sports or rather fitness seemed to be her game despite how large Loraine happened to be, probably something to go on in her attempts to get a little closer to the well endowed seamstress. "Hey, Kara. Say .. Got any favorite workouts?"

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:29 pm

"Yes I am someone who likes to work out as much as possible...but if they're is a more public work out place I wouldn't mind visiting. Ania has a good amount of facilities at her place...but I wouldn't mind meeting perhaps from friendly faces around this place." Kara said casually. Smiling at Loraine noticing the spider woman was more focused on her now...the pair having made many choices already on the catalogue.

"But I must say you have quite the good muscle tone yourself. But as for workouts...I have many types...I'm not afraid to try new ways to stay hit and strong. What about you? Do you have any fav workouts?" Kara asked the Seamstress with a friendly smile. Deciding to forget about flirting for now and just talk like a friend first.

"Because if your willing to walk me through your workouts I wouldn't mind trying them out." Kara said with a smile on her face.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:17 pm

Void black eyes hover upon the red head as they speak, from time to time dipping down to the catalogue on the counter as though it happened to be forgotten although they did have quite a lengthy lists of articles to prepare already and frankly, Loraine seemed far more interested in talking workouts than actually keeping show like Valdis tended to do. "Alright, that's great. I take it you're new on the planet so meeting a few more like minded faces might be preferable. Humans are a rarity so I wouldn't doubt your ability to make new friends fairly quickly."

She even accepted the compliment that time, flashing a soft smile for the faintest of moments though Kara had not seen her smile since they arrived in the establishment. "Thank you, but I admit it has taken me a great deal of time and effort. It takes me longer to build up muscle mass than other species and I have spent two whole years on what I have now." She sighed. "I mainly use my own body to .. well .. steel my muscles. My lower body is quite heavy hence I tend to lift it with my abdominal muscles in order to train them almost exclusively, but from time to time I tend to make use of the facility's machines, too."

She perked up, mulling the matter over of how much the town had to offer by comparison to Ania's admittedly luxurious household. "I'd like to show you the place nevertheless. It has quite the selection even if you might not be able to copy my workout one to one. We'll have to see how much of my routine befits your human body and work our way up from there, not that you'd need much help to begin with."

Another smile graced her features, almost hopeful that the female would join in on her afternoon plans, briefly flickering her eyes back to Ania who currently had her eyes on a skimpy doctor's outfit, seemingly pondering between teacher and secretary outfits on the side. "If you've got some time around lunch when I close down shop for the day, perhaps I could borrow you for some time?"

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

"Yes I am quite new...Ania...invited me to stick around about yesterday so this is my second day on this planet but my first day to really see the town." Kara said calmly. As she continued her casual chatting with Loraine. "But you are most welcome." Kara said softly. "But I must admit it must be a pain to keep that body in such lovely shape...do you ever have any time for some harmless fun perhaps with someone?" Kara asked curious about her new friend.

"Hmm but as for perhaps spending some time with you at the gym...I wouldn't mind, of course we'll have to see if Ania would mind at all." Kara said softly. Smiling softly as she smiled. "But I am glad I already made a new friend here on this world." Kara said softly with a smile.

"Hey Ania...would it be okay if our friend here borrowed me for awhile around lunchtime." Kara said with a teasing tone to fluster Loraine who might catch on that might meant she intended to play or ravage the beautiful girl before her. But the tone was pure teasing and friendly ribbing.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:58 pm

She turned out to be content to talk and Kara seemed all too interested in spending some more time with the exotic arachnid, evidently coming across a weakspot by addressing the matter of fitness in order to break the ice between them. "Oh, it's not much of a pain for me to stay in shape, actually. I really enjoy hanging out around the gym every other day." A mild smile stole over her features. "Sometimes Valdis, the shopkeeper and I spend our evenings together instead which tends to take up most of my free time, but usually I tend to stick to my work and whatever else comes to mind."

In essence Loraine had to invest a great deal of time and effort into weaving whichever dresses and garments had been scattered throughout the establishment, let alone create, design and weave new ones regularly as to ensure that their small team remained competitive amongst the market although they hardly appeared to be in any financial troubles, quite the contrary in fact though Loraine shrugged somewhat emotionally detached from the whole ordeal. "I suppose something else hasn't really come up in my time here since I stick to the backrooms fairly often and leisure time is fairly limited. Not everyone speaking to me seems to enjoy my presence, either. People see me and I can only surmise that my appearances frightens them to an extent."

There was no sorrow in that voice hence one could only assume that Loraine had gotten used to it in time. Now Ania had been addressed and spun around, completely caught off guard from the mental images flooding her mind as to which outfit Alicia might look absolutely ravishing in.

"Sure, I don't mind as long as you're free to come back home before sundown." Azure eyes skimmed over the two and when Kara turned back, she'd only see Loraine respond in an affirming nod. Ania approached them shortly after, taking a glance over the list of selected articles that the huntress would have to pay for. "Is that everything or were you two too busy chatting away to focus?"

"I believe it is everything Miss Kara wanted." Once they settled upon finishing the order, Kara would note that Loraine provided a biological scanner for Ania to use upon which the entire transaction appeared to have been fulfilled. Purchasing an entire wardrobe hardly seemed to faze the voluptuous amazon either which was a mere hint as to how wealthy Ania truly was not to care for such greater expenses. "Thank you for your purchase, ma'am. Have a nice day."

They received an appreciative bow from the seamstress before the enormous arachnid turned her attention to the order at hand, vanishing within the backrooms with the freshly printed document in hand. Slowly but surely Ania led her precious red headed servant back outside, wondering how much appetite the young woman might have right now. "Can I interest you in some proper breakfast now, my dear Kara? I realize you haven't really had the chance to eat much last night .."

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm

"Hmm well I see it as a loss for them," Kara said with a calm smile on her face. "Besides I've been enjoying our little chat...and I do hope to talk more in the future...and get to know my new best friend," Kara said to hopefully catch Loraine off guard somewhat. With that last comment to hopefully at least give Loraine a smile before Kara casually followed Ania out of the store...their order fufilled as Kara smiles.

"Hmm that was quite fun...and I made a nice new friend." Kara cooed before glancing at Ania. "So for now let's go get some breakfast...I am starving," Kara said as her belly growled as she blushed lightly. "But still it's such a shame she doesn't have more friends...such a beautiful and interesting woman like Loraine needs some more companionship." She said softly to Ania as they walked following Ania to where the alien woman had planned for their breakfast.

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm

There seemed to be little else for Kara to achieve her and despite of her comments, Loraine soon returned to that typical poker face expression once the two of them had ventured back outside, the streets slightly busier as the morning progressed, but not nearly full enough for them to find themselves swarmed by the crowd. She might have just been that reserved or restrained, but Kara appeared to have her own theory on the matter.

"Fun?" Azure eyes focused on the luscious red head whilst a tentacle entwined against her human arm, casually coiling about it in a loose hold as the two walked among the people, almost like a couple even though Ania refrained from calling either Alicia or Kara anything beyond slaves. "I suppose spending someone else's money can be fairly exhilarating."

She paused briefly upon hearing the concerns about their tempting arachnid companion. "I wouldn't worry about it too much." Ania offered an affirming nod to the fiery young woman. "From what I gather, arachnids tend to be solitary creatures. I doubt that her current social life actually bothers her, but then again I hardly deal with her in the first place. It is not my prerogative to snoop around in the local populace's lives as is not the case elsewhere."

In truth the voluptuous huntress had gone through a great deal of effort to save Alicia from a grim future amongst vile slavers although part of their eventual escape had been accredited to the busty blonde herself.

"Alright, my dear, I know just the place." Ania confirmed with a warm smile and travelled further into town, deeper than what the two of them had initially seen until wide plains of lush green grass stretched before them, adorned by countless exotic plants and footpaths for people to walk upon while exploring the incredibly luxurious landscape amid the busy metropolis. On the outskirts resided valleys of buildings, some closer to the park happened to be smaller than most and a humble establishment happened to be just the one Kara found herself drawn off to.

It was somewhat small yet charming in the sense that an old fashioned café or diner might be and a paved patio leading out to the eastside which offered a magnificent view of the exotic public gardens in the center of town. Ania brought Kara to the outside and pulled her seat back before having the red head seated prior to sitting down on a chair of her own.

She ordered the two of them a light meal and thought it best to utilise the waiting time for conversation. "Have you made any plans regarding your return to the ADD yet?"

It all must have felt very strange to Kara. There were no humans anywhere in sight and the scene unfolding in the park was unlike any slaver infested world. Couples walked among the crowd, chatting, kissing, generally living life to the fullest whereas some alien children even waded through the grandiose well in the middle of the spacious area, splashing one another with handfuls of water.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next