View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Bugs In The System (Open RP) 

Post Re: Bugs In The System (Open RP)
The pair waited inside the elevator as it slowly decended to the lower levels. Nail, her cheeks still a bright red, avoiding eye contact with the attractive agent out of sheer embaressment of what happened amomment ago. Hope caught her gawking, checking her out time and time agin as Nail tried to do as she was told and keep it together but Hope was just so.... cute, Nail wanted her badly for some reason, it was like love at first sight.... yet Nail tried to stave off these feeling of hers by avoiding the temtation of looking by checking her pistols charge, grenades and other gear she had on her person.

However since they were stuck together inside the eledaver Hope did realize Nail was rather gulable.... It was easy to trick her by "ordering" the half blood hel'corian to say, check out that vent near te floor or examine her boots or what not, forcing Nail to bend over or kneel awkwardly giving Hope a perfect view of her shaply round rear when ever she wanted... until....BOOM!

"Huh!" Nail jumped, suprised by the sudden slam at the roof as the elevator came to a creeking halt at their destination. The trained agents quickly drew their weapons and took aim at the roof of the elevator, causiously. Nail trained her flaylock befor her attention was captured by Hope who was in front of her. Giving the blood a seires of hand signal as she nodded to Hope and guarded their flank.

Afther a minute, weather the pounding stopped or not Nail holstered her weapon and firmly gripped the two sliding elevator doors and forced them open so the two could get out and to safty. Nail would let Hope out first coveing her way out befor fallowing behind her.Once out Nail would lett the doors shut or force them closed agin and step back from the door befor looking to Hope cautiuosly. "What was that?"

Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 am

It seemed eerily quiet now once Nail stepped out from the elevator, Hope aiming her weapon above, at the creaking ceiling. Just as the half-blood finished her question, the elevator shook again, peeled open like a can from above. Something heavy and transparent landed on Hope, something like pinchers digging into her shoulders. The air seemed to shimmer, but the outline was clear enough...four skittery legs and what looked like a scorpion's stinger. And it wasn't alone...two shimmers appeared in the doorway, flanking Nail.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

She exited the elevator, determined to figure out what was going on here. “I don't know. I peculate that it might be some kind of – URGH!”

She felt the pincers embedded though her armor at her shoulders, the armor shielding her from those pinchers getting deeper. Her head turned to the side seeing the shimmering creature and it was as she was beginning to suspect, some sort of bug that had a natural camouflage ability.

Her rifle drooped from her grasp, her knee shot up so she could draw the knife quicker than she flopped back going prone on her back hoping to catch the creature between her and the floor so she could stab it, whatever it was before the same thing that happened to he folks her did no happen to her.

“Take cover!” The elevator was a bad fall back point, she heard the shredding of metal and she had been to busy with the bug to scan the room to call for a retreat.

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:51 pm

"H-HOPE!" Nail screamed as the pair were suddenly ambused. Nail didnt have time to react as whatever the hell fell from the ceiling latched onto Hopes back as Nail quickly drew her flaylock and approched to help get it off her as Hope fell prone trapping the critter betweent her and the floor.

"Hope! H-hold still!" Nail shouted as she stepped closer, kneeling beside Hope to pistol whip what she belived was the head of that shimmering creature attached to Hope's back as she brought the but of her gun down on its head hopfully killing it, yet Nail's focus on helping Hope left her back completly open to the two invisable predators creeping up behd her.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:47 am

The first beast thrashed around on Hope, claws shearing the armor, ripping a shoulder pad off before the knife strikes. Blast! That felt like carapace! Even Nail's gun butt registers a dull clank. That impac alone however was enough to jar the alien off, the prismatic optical camouflage darting up top in the dark.

Its comrades, meanwhile, were starting to crawl towards the agents, their footsteps litter pattering on the plasteel floor, sensing a new meal...

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

Get up Hope! She screamed at herself before getting to her feet. With one hand she snatched up her rifle, feeling an incredible ache in her shoulders as the other changed her tactics in an instant snatching a flash bang off her belt using her katana would be more difficult.

More of them clamber forth, she can hear them, some blood trickling from the exposed shoulder … can't worry about that ...

“Incoming!”
She tosses the grenade under handed so as no to over throw her target. “RUN!” A quick look around, there was the elevator, was there another room, a portal they could access? If so she would rush that way hoping the grenade slowed them down, she didn't know how man there were and had to treat her wounds …

Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Nail struck the creature almost immediaty afther Hope stabbed it's head. Neither did any real effect other te scare it off as it wriggled out from under Hope and skittered back up into elevator shaft. However Nail refused to let it go that easy as the half-blood quickly fallowed it. Rushhing past Hope back into the elevator, trying to fallow the shimmering being with her expertly traine eyes as she fired on it with her flaylock pistol as it made its hastly retreat, up into the elevator shat threw the hole it cut open earlyer.

Squeezing shot afther shot up into the elevator shaft, each bolt of heated plasm lighting the dark tunnel above until Nail was shook back to thereality at hand as she heard the sound of her senior officer shout fallowed by the loud concusive force of that fash bang reviberate down the hall.

Quickly Nail fallowed Hope as the pair rushed down the hall to regroup. Hope seemed frantic to find a place to hold up.

"HERE! THISWAY!" Nail shouted to Hope afther the pair made it a fair distance away from the ambuse as Nail simply choose a place to hold up and found what she belived was a suitable place as the half blood kicked in the door and waited for Hope to move inside befor following her in and shut te door grabing what ever she could to beracade it closed for now.

Afthera momment Nail watched the door untill she assumed it was safe and holstered her weapon and take a sigh of releaf. "That was close..." Nail said as she turned to her comanding office and gasped quickly noticing Hope was wounded.

"Hope! Are you alright!" Nail said concerned as she went to the agents side were ever she choose to sit her self down at as Nail came to examine her more closly. " ehh... looks bad... I have a first-aid kit Hope...." Nail stated as she pulled her medical kit off her belt and rolled it out to pull out things to treat her wound befor Nail took a look to Hope's sholder and blushed shyly. "Uhm...H-hope... I...uhm I need you to remove y-your..uhm"

Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:03 pm

The grenade went off with a small boom, then a bloodcurdling scream echoed through the chamber, a sign that the beasts were at least not invincible. The agents reach the safe room with no problem. Empty, it looks like. No corpses, but plenty of laser scoring and broken equipment strewn about. The skittering outside grew louder, then seemed to walk away, as if disinterested. No...it can't have been THAT easy...

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:25 pm
Profile WWW

Ushered into the chamber her golden eyes scanned about noting all the broken equipment and the scorch marks from blaster fire. The skittering outside stopped and the chitin of these things had been tough. Her katana would manage but her knife would be useless especially now with the ache in her shoulders.

She looked for vents and another way out of the chamber first then sighed and gazed at her fellow agent. “We won't have much time with the way they dealt with the elevator. They gave up too easily and I'm guessing either their stupid or know of another way around.”

But they weren't invulnerable. “Treat just the right shoulder. I'll just have to deal with the other for the time being.”

She turns over her field kit and shakes her head. The armor at her right shoulder was removed by the bugs but she wore a body glove beneath. She has to remove the armor and pull down the black body glove to her waste so that Nail could get to work on her shoulder, the body glove so tight that she could wear nothing beneath it and thus her breasts were exposed as well as her shoulders. There was barely a mark on the left one though the right one had a gash that sank down to the bone it was a miracle it was not broken though the armor probably prevented that.

From the helmet on her belt a voice crackled over comm there.

“... bugs … Cap's unconscious … found … survivor. Going to ...”
the voice was braking up but it was Mia … by the sounds of it the captain was out and Mia was just a sergeant which meant that she was still the ranking officer unless the survivor was a ranking ADD officer. She sighed and clipped the helmet back to her belt.

“Hurry up agent … I don't know what Mia's up to but we still need answers. I doubt that these things have an auto destruct ...”
though they could just leave the station and blast it with their ship there was still the problem of locating survivors first and trying to salvage the station if possible. Mia had and idea (or the survivor did) and attempting to reach her was no good from her end.

“Let's try to figure out what went on here,”
she pulls back up the body glove when Nail is finished and quickly affixes her armor again.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:05 pm

"Lets hurry then...." Nail said with a shy blush, agreeing with Hope about her assement of the matter at hand. Thinking abot what her partner just said, it couldnt be that easy, those creatures knew another way in.....

Yet Nail rolled out her first aid kit and asked Hope to disrobe as the agents cheeks redden at the sight of what she saw. Hope unzipped her tightform fitting suit and peeled it down revealing more and beutiful skin to the half blood befor her face turned a bright red as those modest breasts came into view. "Oh my...."

If Nail didnt see it she wouldnt have belived it, those breasts of herswere amazing as she could not help but qawked at sight until Nail quickly re-focused as she shook her head. "Uh... oh my...uhm... y-your sholder..." Nail tried to redeem her self the dignity but it was ovious what she was staring at....

Nail hastly cleaned Hope's sholder, whiping away blood and applying advanced field medichine that promoted healing. Hope would feel a sting of pain every so offten as Nail worked on her sholder untill finilly she apply a pain killing meds then bandaged her up as goodas new all while the helmet crackled to life, yet the blond was to busy dealing with Hope to really listen in.

"O-ok.... I'm done Hope....." Nail said as she finished up, tossing aside disposable medical tools befor putting away her field kit incase they needed it later, packing it neatly on her belt as she tried her best to avoid watching Hope re-dress her self, yet Nail couldnt help but peek..... "uhm...W-we should continue to the lab...ma'am...I mean....Hope.... " Nail suggested as she waited for Hope to finish dressing her self as she gathered her gear to carry for Hope, aside for her sword and firearm befor moving to unbaracade the door as Hope covered her.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Good thing Hope got sent the schematics of the lab prior to starting the mission. From what it looks like, there were fail safes installed in case some sort of disaster were to happen. Only problem was is that they needed to be activated by Scientist Guild personnel. Wait...didn't Mia say she found a survivor? Might be worth checking to see who it is.

As she and hope trudge through the base, they could see more and more evidence of the result of the outbreak. Drained bodies, like mummies, were splayed across the floor. Discarded weaponry, along with makeshift equipment, was strewn everywhere. At least these people put up a fight before going down. Commendable of them.

...the girls can hear the clicking noises behind them, in the ceilings again. Better double time it...

Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:03 pm
Profile WWW

Her shoulder tingled as the drugs took effect. It did not feel so stiff though after redressing and storing her armor back on and getting that message a quick look around uncovered the fail safes. If Mia were here she might be able to hack it with enough time though even better she had a survivor with her. With any luck it was a scientist that could access the codes.

“There looks to be something in place … I can't get access ...”
She gazed at the beautiful agent though she doubted that this was her specialty. Since she worked alone she was probably better at computers then she was but just to be safe she asks the agent to try her hand at it.

Failing that she now had to guess where Mia was taking the survivor. If the captain was out of it she was probably taken to their ship. So Mia was probably near there. What had been near the docks? What of importance?

The promenade. Mia and the survivor must have been getting other survivors that managed to hide. There was as good as any so they would head there. The closer they got to one another the stronger the communications would get too. Ordering that they would head there she eventually hears the skittering in the ceiling.

“Quick! They've found us.”
She makes haste switching over to her rifle for the time being though with a bit of luck she would notice a ripple at least if the creatures erupted out of the vents. The Nagai steel should carve through them though it is unknown what the energy weapons would do though she doubted that any of them would stand up against Nail's hand cannon.

“If we run into trouble use the flash bangs and keep moving, we don't know how many we're up against.”

Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 pm

(Trying to make up for my previous short-ass posts with an extra add-on)

There was soon another sound, the thrum of a rapid-fire pulse gun. Seems there were more than one survivor, or at least one who got lucky anyways. As the girls rounded the hall, they could see a jury-rigged barricade made from hastily gathered debris. Atop was a helmeted security guard, letting out a few more bursts into the ceiling, the screeches of the beasts audible as they scurry out of range. The lone human turns, seeing the two girls staggering out, giving them an urgent beckon as another appears, weapon drawn, making his way to the agents.

"You must be the other agents," he said by way of introduction. "Come on...the other two are waiting on you."

Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Profile WWW

Up ahead there are blasts of energy weapons. She rushes forth signaling to Nail to keep going. A survivor! It had seemed she had selected well, or at least choose a path that allowed them to come this way.

A portion of the hall had been barricaded heading down one of the corridors up ahead those the survivor, she could not tell a gender just yet, had been firing at something at the ceiling. She could not see anything though she realized that it was as simple as the helmet providing infrared seeing. Visually they were undetectable but in such a spectrum they could be seen. In any case she had doubted that her helmet had the specs to be modified though honestly Mia was into all of that stuff and she hadn't really paid much attention to it.

“Other two? Lead the way.”
Ami was here too? Perhaps Mia had brought her here she didn't know for sure. It was her guess that Mia found Ami and a survivor and the two were coming here. Hope was not so sure but they would get some answers before she decided what to do, perhaps try out those fail safes. This was a good sign. She followed before the bugs in the vents decided to make an appearance ...

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Alot happened as the pair left their hiding place afther Nail dressed Hope's wounds. Finding a consol and attempting a hack but fail as they seen pressed out seeing more and more carnage the deeper they went into the station. Whatever happened her left Nail's nerves on edge, drained bodys, makeshift weapons and horrid skittering sounds every were.... This place gave her the creeps as she covered Hopes six and moved on slowly.

Carfuly the pair moved until untill they both heard skittering in the ceiling, instantly aiming her weapon up at the roof of the hall way. Hope and the blond agent soon moved on aftger Nail acknowledged Hopescorder to use the flash bangs as she kept thm at the ready to chuck any direction if need befor the pair heard a thum of fire erupt from the direction they were headed.

Easyly finding a baracaded area with alone security guard atop it firing into the ceiling like a crazy person as the two approched, Nail's hand on her blaster at the ready not redy to trusy just yet as that guard beckoned them closer as she let Hope do the talking and fallowed her lead into were these people were held up.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next