View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Mission #01: No agent left behind. (Moka, Cynthia, Goro) 

Post Mission #01: No agent left behind. (Moka, Cynthia, Goro)
Its only been a few mouths since the young Maj'in noble was taken under ADD protection afther being liberated from the the Vane'jin slave
pins and trained as a novice field agent, mostly for navigation and mapping of diffrent star ways. It was one of the biggest reasons why Moka Zulin, the young blue stained haired Maj'in was placed aboard the Invincable. That and to be place under the wing of a caring fellow agent whos species closly matched the her own, geneticly speaking.

It was captain Cynthia's ship afther all. An amazing vessel to say the least, yet honstly everything the Maj'in saw was amazing. It was like her entire life was pushed into a sci'fi story... Even the work she did now felt unreal. Knowing the scripts she read out on the terminal while sitting in her co-pilots seat wasnt even her native laungues, it was that of the humens she was being cared for by... Yet she could read it just as fluently as she coud speak her own native tounge... it was so weird to think how much as changed in only a year.

it was somthing Moka pondered often, wondering as she leaned back in her co-pilots seat to look out the cockpits front facing window at the spectical of stars. Currently alone her back turned to the door as she leaned back knocking her coat to the floor as she streached and yawned loudly. "Hmm... Ehh... patrol is to long.."

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:27 am

Post Re: Mission #01: No agent left behind. (Moka, Cynthia, Goro)
cynthia enters the cockpit and smiles at her little navigator. as she comes up behind her she wraps her arms around her.¨so moka i been wanting to ask how would you like to be my lover as well as my navigator? you must have realized im crazy about you.¨

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 pm

"Ahhhuhh!" Moka loudly yawned , almost like a slight meow afther raising her slender arms high above her cute little head. Arched back in her seat afther puffing out her blouse covered chest to sigh. "Uhmm... patrol is too long. " Moka whined.

Wearing her usual A.D.D uniform attire, Black dress shoes, dark blue skirt, white thigh high stockings and a white uniform blouse with both sleeves rolled up her slender arms for a comfortable working outfit. The first three buttons of her blouse undone to letting her breath easy while unintentionally giving a lovly view down her top and at the light orange bra hidden underneath. The rest of Moka's uniform hung on the back of her chair as she work quietly, yet she had no clue as to her guest approching.

With a startled yelp! Moka jumped shocked as a pair of arms reached out from behind her, quickly wrapping around her chest in a tight embrace that made the ma'jins heart race as she sharply flicked those bright golden eyes back. "Oh! Cynithia!..." Moka stammered, blushing with her captains sudden closness, those cute blue ears flicking back as she she dopped both her arms on to either arm rest. Listening to those soft spoken words of her captains into her ears, blushing shyly with the sudden show of affection from her dear captain.

"Uh!.. C-captain! I.. I mean Cynthia!...Hey! Nows not the time to be playing around... we are both on duty..." Moka shyly blushed.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:51 pm

¨on duty on my ship in deep space hun the alarms will tell us if danger comes.¨cynthia coos and rubs her little chest.¨now what about my question?¨

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 pm

A faint blush appears on moka's cute shy face as she feels those soft gentle hands caress her little chest and the warm breath on her neck from her dear captain being so close. "W-well.... yeah... But.... " Moka mumbles timidly, pausing as she heard her captains order to awnser her question forcing Moka to sigh with a faint smile. " you already know the awnser captain.... I mean Cynthia...." Moka said softly, fiuxing her formality twords her captain afthger reaching up with a hand to rest on Cynthia's forearm gently. "Of chores...." Moka sighed and smiled playfully."I'll always be your navigator." Moka smiled joking, teasing her captain by avoiding the question it seemed.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 pm

cynthia play growls and nips her ear playfully before running to the captains quarters hoping to be chased.¨can the kitten catch the cat?¨cynthia giggles teasing her.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:21 pm

"Auh!" Moka gasps, her cute cheeks reddening as her ear is nipped playful by her captain. Those fuzzy ears flicking back as Moka turns in her chair only to see Cynthia running away out the cockpit giggling, forcing a smile accrost Mokas face as she rolled her eyes. Flipping the navigation to auto pilot Moka pushes back her seats and hoops out to give chase, leaving her coat and tie behind.

" come back here! No one bites my ears and gets away with it!" Moka yells playfully, chasing Cynthia to where ever her captain lead her. Once Moka caught up to Cynthia however she would grab the captains bushy tail in a playful manner, batting at it as she fallowed.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 pm

cynthia eps and turns grabbing her and blindfolding her leading her by the shoulders gently into a rose scented room with soft music playing.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:46 pm

"HA! I GOT YOU!" Moka says plafuly as she strokes her captains tail befor she eruptly swirms away the tables being turned. "Hey! What are you doing!" Moka yelps as she is blind folded and taken away into a sweet smelling room with soft music playing.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 pm

¨didnt want you to see how i decorated our room.¨unblindfolds you showing you the most comfy bed eves with scented candles.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:56 pm

"Our room?!"Moka repeated as Cynthia lead her inside. Uncovering those adorable golden eyes as they popped the moment she saw the scantly scented room. "oh my!" Moka said sounding surprised. Her cheeks blushing timidly as she students beside her captain. " but Cynthia? The navigation and..." Moka said softly turned back to her captain unsure seeing the both had a job to do.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:48 am

Sparks flared across the helm as the ship took another hit to the port side. She had managed to out run the cruiser, even attempted to get into the nebula but a second ship had been their, hidden and laying in wait. Like a lion … one ship chased her into the ambush of the second.

Denise Ambrose could hear those drills as her dead ship was impacted by the small modified mining vessels. Some used lasers to melt through the hull while the older ones used titanium tipped drills.

In the center of the drill head was a door large enough for a man to pass through and thus boarders could infiltrate the ship at areas other than the docking clamps.

She could only hope the distress signal got to someone prior to heading into the nebulae where she turned it off, not that it was likely to have been picked up within the cloud of obscuring gas any way. “Damn it all!” She had to beat them to the cargo hold and thus was up out of her seat, pistol in hand as she rushed forth.

---

A distress message did come in but no one was at their station to man it. Suffice it to say that Denise could not hold up against the invaders of her ship and had been overwhelmed, the component taken and the assault ships disengaged living Denise's ship unspaceworthy though everything of value had been stripped from it first and the woman taken captive.

The two ships separated. One with the device and the other towards Vanejin playing on addition stops along the way … there were other components to collect after all and when the ship dropped back into real space there was an ADD vessel there. Alerts and alarms blared through the ship. Senors came up as did shields and weapons.

“Emissary … there are power readings but the ship is not acting at all. It's not raising shields or bringing weapons on line. Nor is it dispatching any communications.”

“Really?” Goro grinned, another slave, a free ship, this was easy profit. “Assemble a boarding team and get a pilot on stand by. Warriors are cheap, pilots are not. Have the pilot remain here until the ship is secured before moving the prize on board to hanger three.”

“As you wish, Emissary.”

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 am

cynthia hears alarms and runs to the cockpit.¨what the hell? why now of all times? there wasn't supposed to be any enemys here.¨

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:15 pm

The invicable was a sitting duck with no body at their posts. The two agent who were sopost to be on duty were to busy playing around in the captains qaurters to see the radar blinking at a approching ship.

The pair were litterly caught with their pants down or in this case skirt down for Moka as the cute maj'in was in the middle of disrobing to have their fun. The front of Moka's blouse hung open, mostly unbuttonedand beside the last three and her skirt dropped down around her ankels. Standing half naked infront of her lovly captain, those cute orange panties plain to see as her cute white stockings hugged her long sexy legs as she slowly pressed closer and closer to her lovly captain. Moka's lips coming to meet her captains own and to share a lovng kiss just befor the ships alert blared over the inner comms, forcing Moka to recoil back as she looked around startled and confused.

"AH! Whats gong on!"Moka cried confused befor she saw Cynthia quickly dart off, leaving Moka there alone in her lovers room, horny, confused and alone. Yet this wasnt the time to as Moka quickly recomposed her self and threw back on her clothes quickly not even really having time to adjust her self as her blouse was buttoned half hazardly as Moka rushed into the cockpit and to her station beside the captains chair.

"Captain? Theirs only one ship! But their too close for main batterys... the shields not charged! We defenseless!" Moka cried fearfully looking to her captain concerned.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Gurt hat an idea … he proposed it and the Emissary approved which had been it's own reward for the young officer. Unopposed he had taken one of the armed shuttles to the ship and docked with the ADD craft. On board he had his assault team, and the prisoner Denise that they acquired earlier. Since the Emissary had invested more in techs and pilots using the prisoner to pilot the craft a short distance to their hanger was far more practical. With a gun trained on her there was hardly going to be a chance for deception.

But he did not know about the alarms triggering when he cut into the seals at the dock, not that it mattered.

When Moka scanned for vessels there was only the one cruiser out there as the shuttle, already attached to their ship, was treated by the sensors as being their own craft. The cruiser was armed, weapons powered, shields were up and weapons locked on the inert ship yet it had not fired.

Goro would have loved to have tractor beams but the Adda were slow in learning new things and he had not allocated the resources yet. In time. Before he was limited to one battleship that had been destroyed but he had accommodated by getting several ships prepared. He had the wealth of a world after all and the populace to boot and so he was never truly concerned about the Adda. Most of them were just nameless beings to him.

When Gurt's people cut through the airlock they stormed into the vessel. He signaled half towards the bridge while he had commanded two to stay put and the others to fan out to search the vessel.

“Take her to the bridge, get this ship moving.” He commanded.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next