View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The twisting to perfection [Calista & the Midrozi] 

Post Re: The twisting to perfection [Calista & the Midrozi]
Black Widow was good, no-one would have claimed otherwise. Sure sometimes in the arena she slipped up, or left herself open thanks to being too flashy with her fighting style. But that was arena fighting ... That was just a job. This? This was personal. These xenos filth had dared raise their weapons, had thought to harm her Mistress. The human especially had almost managed to cut her! The placid expression, or the playful one, that she normally wore in the arena was gone. In it's place was a red hot hatred, brought to life as an avatar of death and violence.

With the fight as serious as it was Black Widow's brain had shifted into high gear. She knew about the physical abilities of every race she was up against, knew how to kill them cleanly and quickly, how much impact they could endure. Her brain had written off the human the moment she kicked her, having out just enough force behind the kick so that the impact with the wall would have caved in her spine and sent bone shards into her heart and lungs, a fatal and crippling injury.

But that same computing had come back to bite her. She didn't know that the human was a psychic, that BW had to follow a different set of physical rules. Just as she finished the last merc off her peripheral vision picked up the approaching items, but her whip was out of place. She still reacted amazing fast, dodging or deflecting all but one as the human came in. As blood trickled down over the gladiatrix's right eye, clouding half her vision, she found her earlier assessments of the opponent off. Her technique was highly advanced, but relied on an accurate understanding of her opponents speed and strength. Her guards missed a few crucial blows, knocking her off balance and sending her reeling back, body exposed.

But that opening was only there for a moment, and for all the pain of the strikes, pain was an old friend of hers ... And to her this was nothing. She sneered as the agent tried to go for the rapidly recovering Jarri psychic, who hadn't been hit by the more recent deaths as she had closed off her mind.

The human had just made a big mistake, and before she could take more than a step away the gladiatrix brought her hand up, flicking the wire whip around the neck of the human. Unlike with the other aliens she didn't twist the hilt, and while the wire was still hot, it wasn't searing. As soon as the wire wrapped around the human's neck the gladiatrix yanked, pulling the human by her neck away from the throne, and sending her spinning through the air to smash into a vase.

The whip released her neck as it reached the end of it's reach, and rather than use it again Black Widow threw it aside, the hilt landing at the feet of the throne, and started to strut forward on heels. Stupid human filth ... Do you think you can even touch my Mistress while I'm alive? Your dumber than most animals. The raven haired beauty sneered, and this time she wouldn't be fooled. She had fought far more dangerous psychics in hand to hand before, and she knew the rules of that particular game. Her left eye was still open ... But the blood had already dried out, the cut sealed. But even with half vision, and her fors psychic powers, Black Widow was stronger, faster, and far more flexible, and used to pain. Not to mention Black Widow had years more combat experience in hand to hand fighting ... She practically lived and breathed it. And now that she had her opponents speed and strength enhancements figured out ... Calista would have to get every move and action right just to keep up, let alone go on the attack or try to break away.

And of course the human was on a time limit. She had felt the power of the alien mind, even from a casual flicker of attention, and if it recovered there was no way she'd have a chance once that power was fully directed at her.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Calista was about to pounce on the pale skinned alien woman when she felt something wrap tightly around her neck and caused her to gag as the heat metla bit into the soft skin of her neck. She mentally cursed herself for not having focused on the woman and finishing her off, but even knowing that she was a gladiatrix she still considered the Jarri the much greater threat, Black Widow was simply the more immediate one. She was surprised that the woman was still standing though given that most of the blows Calista had inflicted on her had been designed by ADD combatives experts to drop a fully grown Kast, but she had little time to contemplate that as she was soon flung through that air again. She smashed into an expensive clear crystal vase and slide down the wall it was perched in front of.

She could feel the sting of new cuts caused by the shards of crystal and even the cool air on her heated skin where her dress had been ripped. She pushed herself up, coughing and trying to catch her breath to recover as she heard the click-click-clicking of the gladiatrixes heels on the hard stone flooring. Looking up through the viel of her hair, she saw the woman approaching her in a cold and decisive manner, as if she had already decided just how she was going to end the ADD agent. This conflicted with the rage she could sense just radiating off of the woman in waves, she knew that she was in trouble as her only advantage wouldn't mean squat if the Jarri added her terrifying psychic abilities to the fight.

She scooped up a handful of the broken vase and grimaced as her body ached from the impact with the vase and the wall, having had no time to cushion her impact. Her throat ached from where the whip had been wrapped tightly before being flung from the stage. She focused her mind and then in the blink of an eye had launched her make shift projectiles at Black Widow, mentally gathering up more and launched them at the enraged woman as she charged in from the right, hoping to take advantage of her blind spot.

She didn't waste any time trying to reason with the woman, she was completely broken to the Jarri's will and she would only wasting her breath trying to convince her to surrender. No she would take off the kid gloves and show this bitch her place and finish the task she had been sent here to finish. Though the most unnerving thing for the special talent was the fact that she could not read the woman she was fighting, when she right to read her, all she got back was white mental noise.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

The blows that Black Widow had suffered may have been more than enough to put a human down ... but by now she was less human than she was human, with numerous enhancements to her body to ensure that no matter what happened it could still work, and that it could take a real beating before going down. She was sore sure, and there would be bruises ... for short while at least. Even as Calista watched she could see that the bruises were starting to fade, as if her body was already healing from the damage done. Those projectiles may have suddenly shot forward in the blink of an eye ... but Black Widow was aware of what could be done with psychic attacks, and she was used to actually fighting Midrozi psychers ... who were much more dangerous than this amateur.

The very fact she had to use objects to attack was a marked difference between her and Midrozi Warrior's, and she could fight them to a standstill. These sluggish strikes? She raised a hand, catching each shard between two fingers of her hand as they shot towards her, even as her blood covered eye tracked the human's movements. She continued to use one hand, catching and discarding shards of the vase that Calista was using, as the other darted out a few times, deflecting the human's first half dozen attacks, and then sending a chop to the agent's throat. Calista had an advantage earlier as she had caught Black Widow flat footed ... but suddenly the other human was not only keeping up, but doing so with contemptuous ease. It would become obvious that her right eye was working fine, even with the thin film of blood over it.

Suddenly a voice cut through the room, a feminine one that sent a shiver of sensation down the agent's spine ... but if it was terror, or desire, it would be impossible to tell. There was an icy cold anger underlining it ... and a sadistic undertone that warned it was better to die than to be at her mercy. Sarah ... dear ... Don't kill or cripple her ... And leave her as intact as possible. She cut you ... And we can't have that ... can we ... Calista? M'Kali was sitting up, rising from her throne and starting to walk towards the two humans, although she stayed a distance away so as to not directly get in the way. The human hadn't even felt that she had obviously slipped into her mind to get that name ... and there was no way of knowing just what else she had found when she did so. I could just reduce you to a mewling wreck ... trapped inside your own mind ... But it's not often I get to see my sisters dear Sarah off the chain like this ... and I do love a good ... what's the word ... bitch fight. She smiles, licking her lips. Oh but don't hold back to try and put on a show dear ... The burden of amusement is on her, not you. She adds, as Black Widow seems to relax for a moment.

The raven haired women nods, eyes narrowing as her body relaxes ... and then re-tenses. Suddenly she springs forward, sending a blow towards the skull of the human to stun her, and another one to her chest to drive the air from her lungs. She was easily as fast as Calista was fully enhanced by her psychic powers, if not a bit faster, and had just as much impact. And she was already moving into another attack, sending strike after strike, her movements a blur as she lashed out with hands, arms, feet and knees. She came at the human from angle after angle, striking a few times before darting around and attacking from another direction.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:20 pm

It was all that Calista could do to keep up with her opponent, Widow was terrifyingly fast as she launched her pointed attacks at the Agent. She managed to duck beneath the strike aimed for her head but that simply led her into the blow to her chest taht caused her to gasp with the air suddenly forced from her lungs, it was as if Calista was moving in slowly motion against the Jarri's favored slave. The agent tried her best to block and counter the incoming attacks but she may as well have been trying to fight the wind as the Gladiatrix landed a kick into her gut, forcing her to double over against as he lungs burned with the need for air a she gasped as he body refused to work by taking in air. Just in general Black Widow was battering her about as she reacted to slowly to really defend herself properly, her legs being swept out from under her as she cracked her head on the hard stone.

She groaned and rolled over onto her stomach and spotted on the mercenaries intact weapons and started to crawl towards it as her head pounded and vision faded in and out from a combination of the abuse that had been roughly visited upon her and the use of her abilities. She was extraordinary for a human, but she was still that.

HUMAN.

She cried out weakly as she felt someone step on her hand as Widow and the Jarri towered over her, both women cold, imposing living towers as she shivered, feeling the alien woman crawling through her mind, she could feel her mental defenses created through the best training the ADD could provide, be turned into little more than tissue paper. It was when rage built within her, she was not going to fail...not here...not now. Taking that rage she used it to fuel her psychic abilities and envisioned the throne and dozens of chairs flying towards the haughty Jarri woman and her body guard. She waited for the satisfying sound of the meaty impacts.

And she waited.

She looked up in bleary confusion and tried again, nothing happened as she heard the Jarri laughing...a cold, cruel melodious noise that cause Calista to shiver in a mixture of fear and arousal. Her body hurt, her lungs burned still as she struggled to breath normally and all she could hear was that smug bitch laughing at her. She could swear that the sound was even in her mind.

"J-just...k-kill me...and b-be done with...it...you fucking...alien...cunt!" she groaned out aggressively, her tongue feeling the split and swollen portion and could only imagine what the rest of her looked like.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

M'Kali watched with a smirk as it became obvious, within a few heartbeats of Black Widow seriously attacking Calista, that the human was vastly outmatched. What followed was a beating, with Black Widow avoiding using the nerve strikes she saved for close fights. The Jarri smiled at that, at the fact that even though she had told the Gladiatrix to take it seriously, the raven haired human was still holding something back, not wanting to give the human any preparation for what the Jarri could do to her. M'kali's smirk became a cruel twisted smile as Calista fell hard, and desperately tried to crawl to the gun of one of the mercenaries, only for the pointed heel of Black Widow's boot to come down right on her wrist, pinning it to the ground with a painful spike that dug against a nerve cluster, sending a wave of pain up her arm if her arm or hand tried to move at all.

It was child's play for M'Kali to read the mind of the human, and in fact she didn't even notice that the human had any psychic defenses. She knew what the human was trying, and it was almost hilariously easy to stop her. She simply put a mental block in place, preventing the human from using a single node of her brain that was crucial to using psychic powers. In short, her abilities would simply not work, no matter how much she strained. Well, unless she could somehow break the mental block that had been put in place. She laughed when the human tried, the sound coming from inside Calista's mind, as well as a physical sound.

Kill you? Why would I kill you Calista ... Death is saved for those who do well ... a reward for having served long enough and with distinction. When Black Widow is no longer useful, or becomes crippled beyond repair, we would give her death. But an animal like you? You don't deserve death ... Kneel. Her voice was that same sickly sweet harmony that it had been earlier ... but that last word was something else. A hiss that slipped into Calista's mind, and she found her body obeying, pushing through the pain, through battered muscles that shouldn't have been able to support it. Of course in trying to rise the body tugged on the arm that Black Widow's foot was still pinning, sending fresh lances of pain through the human's body as it rose to it's knees regardless. In that moment Calista 'knew' that her body would have obeyed ... even if it had to rip it's own limbs off to do so.

M'Kali stepped forward, gesturing to Black Widow, who stepped away with her head lowered. As the gladiatrix started to move around the room, checking it for other tricks or surprises one of M'Kali's hand's reached out, caressing the human's cheek. The touch was unbelievably pleasureable ... as if Calista's cheek had somehow become even more sensitive than her clit was, and it was being perfectly stimulated. The alien's voice cooed Stop. as her fingers touched against the human's skin. Suddenly Calista's body froze ... which included her lungs, and her heartbeat.

For a few moments she remained like that, before M'Kali cooed Breathe ... and beat your heart. At her words those two functions resumed, the alien demonstrating just how much total control she could have over Calista's body. She doubted she would ever really need to use it ... and doing it too much robbed all the fun from it. You see human ... your nothing but my toy now ... And by the time I'm even close to being through with you, your going to have experienced hell, and suffered heaven. Those slender gentle fingers trailed down the battered Calista's cheek, tracing the nerves down along her face and to her neck, stroking and caressing them the entire way. And throughout it all Calista still couldn't move, her mind trapped in a body that it had no control over ... but could still feel everything from.

The Midrozi are currently prowling the space lanes, and their survey team on Shokushu are evaluating the various students.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Calista eyes fluttered, or they would have if her body had been under her control, where the alien woman caused such exquisite pleasure to dance along her nerves, overriding the dull and throbbing pain that had just so recently told her of the beating that she had taken at the hands of the enslaved human woman. It was only intensified by the her fear and need to breath, for her heart to beat again, the feel of intangible bands that restricted her breathing and the beating of her heart she could feel her orgasm building deep within her. Though she also found her world narrowing into a tunnel as she started to drift away.

The blond ADD Agent could feel the tops and insides of her thighs were slick with her juices, as her nerves surged with fresh sensation from every stroke of the alien woman's fingers on her skin. Even as she faded, she could feel her clit was throbbing with an aching need. Suddenly she found herself able to breath again, her heart sudden surged to life again, though instead of a deep gasp lung full of air, she let out a low, shuddering groan as she came hard. Her eyes wanted to roll back and up into her head but she was instead forced to stare into the Midrozi woman's eyes as she came, her body remain completely still except for her breathing. She whimpered as the inability of her body to respond as it desired to her orgasm was somehow a worse torture than not being able to find her release.

It had been a mistake though, as she was still so very aroused and felt unfulfilled, Calista found her body was even more sensitive than normal and the slightest touch almost being too much to bear. The brush of her captors skilled fingers against her skin had changed from an arousing caress to the most exquisite torture. Every shift sent shivers through her as her body tried to respond to the caress of the other woman's digits. But she was spent and battered, even that light touch was too much.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2