View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
Scorch bounced back from her ordeal rather quickly seeing that she had gone through worse at the Arena. It had only been a few days that they had been on the station more for Krissy's recovery and she had pondered matters seeing that she did have an interest in that missing ship on account that her sister had been on it.

This was like searching for a needle in a hay stack though as far as they had been aware there was still the homing signal that could be tracked. Yet, it seemed as if they (Krissy and her) were going to be cut out of this as it was an ADD mission despite the protests that Scorch had arguing that there were few people that had extra dimensional experience though it was promptly noted that there had been a team of agents on that last mission …

But fortune shifted …

“Hadante!”
They were getting signals from there before they went dead and it wasn't as if agents could really waltz on that world. The world where Krissy and Scorch had met. The world that Scorch had been from.

Well, the Shooting Star was here so that made it simple as to what ship they were going to use, the ADD couldn't send a fighter after all and Krissy's ship was back there though Scorch figured that she probably had some crazy way in getting it here or the AI of the ship could probably pilot it remotely.

“So now the ADD needs our help?”
Scorch seemed to mull that over. “I suppose we can get you there but that is only if we work together on investigating this. The signal cut out about there so they made it back to our dimension, huh, well there is no other place about there to get repairs done and refueling so chances are good that they may still be there or passed through, fortunately I have connections and can find out easily enough.

“Krissy, you can keep your pants this time, correct?”
An inside joke that Hope probably wouldn't pick up on. She simply waited for the agent to acknowledge that they'd be a part of this.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
She had been a little nervous even bringing this up. It wasn't her idea to cut the pair out of things though the brass had decided that this was a military operation and it was only through Luna adding to her recommendation about the two that they had reconsidered. They had an agent that had infiltrated Hadante and could do so but none that had gotten to make such deep connections and making them took time, time that they did not have.

“Hadante … that's were the signal cut out twelve hours back. They probably found out about the homing device while there. They want me to investigate,” she was usually caste in the role of search and destroy though in this case it was search and rescue.

“Shelia gave me a list of nearly twenty scientists and crew that were taken. It wasn't my call to shut either of you out of this given what we've been through already.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Its only been a few days since they returned from that alternate dimension the creasures known as the Xagi all but controled. In those first few days the once happy travler griefed over the life she could not save but since then shes bounced back with her two lovers help.

Since then Krisna ran tests, dianostics, and trial runs with her omni tool while her and Destiny were stuck onboard the Antare base. Hoping to solve its sudden loss of power, so somthing like that will never happen agin, becuse who knows next time it could be someone she truly cares about bleeding out on the ground, not a complete stranger....

Krisna was typicly found in her usual place, by either Dessys side or by Hopes, she was normaly glued to one of their hips if she wasnt working on her omni tool, dismantling and remantling it agin and agin....

Searching for a needle in a hay stack? It was more like searching for a needle in an ocean really, Krisna corrected her lover sevral times on that since the notion of searching a hay stack was ridiculous but still the feat was nothing for the travler. She could just can the whole ocean! But she didnt seeing as the ADD refused Dessys help to find that dimension hopping ship, thus Krisna refused to lead assistance too them even if the ADD bothered to ask for it....

Yet lucked seemed to be on her lovers side seeing that the new target destination was her lovers very own hadante, forcing the ADD to suddenly demand assistance from the pirate as if it was their plan all along... Krisna was allready learning so much about the ADD her short time here as an organization, they were fickle, and stupid.... the only good thing that came out them was Hope. She took note of this as whole for the data catalog she was slowly building on them, but in the future she would have to be more carful about her dealings with the ADD. (#1)

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:24 pm

(#2).... "YAY!!" Krisna shouted excitedly afther getting the good news. "We get to go home!" Krisna said to her lover Dessy, latching onto her left arm hugging it tightly while Hope and Destny both discussed the matter, yet Krisna giggled at her off comment about her pants as she happly smiled. "No promble! No flower dog will get them this time! I just wount wear any!" Krisna giggled as she leaned into to kiss her lovers cheek befor resting her head on Destinys sholder.

"I'll help too! Your both lost with out me!" Krisna giggled. "but not becuse the ADD asked! I'm doing it for you and Dessy only!!... mybe Luna too shes nice.... oh! Mybe she will trade me her glasses for that ships blink drive!.. or mybe more snacks!" Krisna rambbled considering the possiblitys as she made her justification to help.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:37 pm

They might as well profit from this a little. She was kissed and Krissy leaned against her shoulder prompting her to snake an arm about that waist rubbing against Krissy's side as she considered this.

It was neat that Krissy thought of Hadante as home … well she was unable to get back to her own time so she supposed her home was her home now. “If we're going to Hadante my ship will need fuel to make the trip and it is best to have some sort of cargo to trade there, while bartering and trying to off load it we can make contact with the people and figure out what is going on. A good deal of my contacts are merchants of one fashion or another. If not a cargo then something at least interesting to barter over.”

She considered for a moment. “And Krissy, as lovely as it would be at least wear a skirt, Hadante isn't the sort of place you want to be flaunting yourself.”

While on Hadante she figured she'd be the lifeline to the others though if they had to travel off planet then Krissy would be very useful, she was usually a handful to watch on Hadante though lately people have been associating Krissy with Scorch and leaving her alone, not everyone was in the know yet though.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 pm

“Fuel is easy to get. Something unusual … the omni tool and the katana of light are but neither is up for trade but I suppose I could get something together for this and for that drive, Kris, I'm pretty sure you could get those glasses though I can grab some treats before we go.”

She considered for a moment. “What about an ADD battle suit? There rare on the open market and we wouldn't have to wait around for a cargo, just refueling and the like if Luna hasn't already had that done. I'll go speak to the brass about it first, one suit to get so many people back would be well worth it after all.”

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Handante was the first place in this crazy time period Krisna ever felt at home. From crazy encountrs at brs to even crazer encounters at hotel roomsKrisna never stayed anywhere besides her own shipwere she didnt lose her pants from some frisky alien. Well at Destiny's place Krisna techicly did lose her pants in a manner of speaking but that was beside the point yet the travler would never take that night back. It was why Krisna felt so close to her lover, even now in this some what serious atmopshere the cute blue haired girl hung on her fire haired lover playful, kissing her cheek and loving her ever so much as she giggled feeling her lover gently rub her ticklish sides.

"No problem Dessy! Mybe I can barrow some of Hopes skirts! She alwayshas pretty outfits to wear!" Krisna admitted to her lovers, kissing her cheek once more befor switching to Hope in and instant. Jumping from Destiny to her blue haired lover, latching onto Hopes arm, smily and as happy as always. "Isnt that right Hope! Ill even let you both help me choose!" Krisna giggled.

"Yay! Snacks!" Krisna said excitedly as she hung on Hope happy afther her agent lover claimed she would try and get some for the cute travler. "Huh...Hey! We dont need to take one Hope! I can make a suit! If you get me the plans for one I could just replictate a whole bunch back on the hum-bug!! Then we could trade for those people and a bunch more stuff! Like glasses and more snacks! I bet Lulu would like that!" Krisna added as she smiled up at Hope embracing her lover tighter. "but! I want more then just the ADDs snacks and Lulus glasses!"

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 pm

With them being back and the gig up about her being the former pirate Scorch she had dyed her hair back from blond to red. Their had been little point in the disguise and her warrants had been posted by corporations, not the ADD. She wasn't a slaver and avoided their attentions since she only targeted corporations it was clear that the ADD had enough to worry about and she supposed she was useful enough that the ADD didn't try to detain her and turn her over. Perhaps they had been more interested in the OMNI tool and thus staying on Krissy's good side had been appealing to them. She could not say for certain though but whatever the case she could relax a bit now.

Krissy was certainly a cheery one and it was quite alright for her to loose her pants or that skirt at her place or when they were alone of course. That thought entered into her head and she smile though had been caught off guard by something.

Scorch had not thought of Krisna as a cash cow. She had a few nest eggs that she had tucked away and did have a large estate back at Hadante but was far from loaded. “Replicate?” She was figuring that they did not have much time looking over skirts assuming it would lead to other things but without the need to load a cargo they could fashion their own.

Unless the ship could get here on it's own though they had to take her's back to Hadante but she wouldn't place it past Sky in directing the ship here … if so they or rather she could work in transit.

“How much time are we looking at per suit?”
Though even with a few suits things would go well but questions would be asked. “Maybe two or three ADD suits and the rest can be copies of my bounty hunter armor. If too many ADD suits questions would be asked though with a few we could always say we scavenged them from a dead team.”

She would get her answers then consider … there was always enough time to touch Krissy and looking over skirts seemed to be what they were doing next. “Though I don't have any plans for mine, couldn't you look up schematics on it Hope?”

Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:12 pm

“Oh, sure. Most of my skirts are dress skirts for formal meetings, part of a uniform. I'm not sure if I can find a civilian style one though Mia may have one. I think she's more your size.” She was amazed too given that Kris could make suits. That was something that would interest the ADD.

“Getting the specks for the suit will be a cinch. Luna, Mia, about anyone in the tech field should be able to get them easily enough. I'm sure more than snacks and a pair of glasses will be offered up just think of what you believe is fair and I'll pass it along.”

She considers Scorch's question. “I'm not sure. It's civilian tech and not to ADD standards so I doubt it is on file in the base computers … oh, Luna is an inventor she might have a copy or at least easy access to them. I can check ...”

The question became whether she went off and checked or they did the whole selecting of skirts to see if she had anything appropriate or would have to take her to Mia (or bring some of her skirts to her room) the later approach would probably work out better if things got a little frisky.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:34 pm

"Really! You think Mia will dothat for me!" Krisna smiked up at Hope happly befor popping up to give her agent lover a sweet kiss on the cheek as a thanks. "I cant wait!" Krisna laughed giggy as she hugged Hope closer.

"Yeah! Dessy I can make all kinds of neat stuff! Like clothes, food, water, Air, uhmm, medications and gaggets!" Krisna addmitted. "All I need is a accual suit or a scimatic then Sky can do the rest!" Krisna claimed as she leaned back from Hope, hands gently holding her lovers hips. " It will depend on how complex the desighs are so 2 my 3 hours?" Krisna thought as she calculated the math. "It honestly depends how lazy Sky is feeling today too?."

"Hmm?" Krisna thought as sheasked her self. "What do I want?...." Krisna said to her self befor suddenly lite up with excitment as she had an idea in mind. "Ok! I want Lulus glasses! uhmm Dessy gets a complete pardon for everything the ADD thinks she did and...hmm...and... oh I know! I get to keep you! Your mine now!" Krisna staked her trade term for her service of replicating the suits as she smiled up at Hope happyly.

"No problem Dessy! If you bring me a suit I can send the data to Sky and she can get to work!"

Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:22 am

That would certainly stop the ADD she thought, they did not deal with slavery except to end it though they could take her suit if worse came to worse seeing that she may have a need for it. She had three now. She had to, an older one and two advanced ones having gotten one sized for Krissy just encase it was ever an issue.

She listened to the exchange though she hadn't figured Krissy to be one for slavery but she often misread things too. She was inching her way along back towards Hope's room from what she could remember watching as Krissy hung off of Hope's hips, eyes casually taking in the Traveler and her lover as she pondered what she actually meant by her terms. Perhaps that was what she had meant though.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:17 pm

“I'm pretty sure that she's not wanted for anything from the ADD at least so getting a pardon will be easy,” if Scorch was it was either minor given the Omni tool to work out or not at all. She couldn't erase private bounties though maybe some of the corporate bounties. Scorch was no longer in the game and so something could be worked out as far as she had been aware.

Three hours had not been long though and several suits could be fashioned in transit for use. The ADD could use the supplies and matters were not just limited to armor. There was the whole matter of getting the scientists back at the aforementioned cost.

“The glasses should be easy too ...”
She noted Scorch traveling ahead of them and slowly followed. She was going the right way and she figured that Scorch was going back to her room. “Borrowing the skirts if I have nothing appropriate is a little thing. Mia can only wear one at a time any way and I'm sure she has several. The slave matter … you do mean slave right?”

She asked Kris as they made their way along. “What does that entail?” She didn't think that she had meant actual slavery though, that wasn't the vibe she was getting off the Traveler. She remained close though encouraging Kris along without pulling away in shock at what was said though.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 pm

"Goodie! Hear that Dessy! Your clear and can visit Hope when ever you like!" Krisna would say excitly to her fire hair lover, happly smiling with the good knews as her terms were being met and thought of as she walked with Hope, hanging off the lovly agent like a lover would, befor pausing to think on somthing Hope just said. "Why cant I wear more then one skirt?... hmm It might be silly?" Krisna wondered thinking to her self as if it was a serious matter as walked with Hope, holding the agents soft hand.

Suddenly Hopes final question came to her bubbly cute head as she sharply looked to her lover confused. "Slave?" Krisna repeated cocking her head confusedly as she looked at Hope and thought on the matter. "hmm.... No I dont thnk thats it? Slavery is wrong but I just...hmm...I just want you all to my self!... Well I'll share you with Dessy of chorse!" Krisna admitted as she giggled happly, snuggling close to Hope while wrapping her arm just under her lovers soft breasts. "well... I guess I can share you with Lulu too.... shes nice I can trst her... but! no more touching with other agents in the showers! Mia mybe but no one els!" Krisna said scoldingly befor give Hope a nice little kiss on the cheek. "See your mine and Dessys now! You cant get ride of me!" Krisna smiled.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:08 am

So she could return here? There was the corporate sector in space that she could not return to unless incognito and traveling as such with Krissy just wasn't possible. It was good to know that she was in no danger of being extradited though she moves about the halls, her two lowers in tow look absolutely delightful together.

Soon they would be at the officers quarters … it was a good thing she had rank, officers had their own quarters after all and waiting until they were on there way was just too long of a wait. She sees that Krissy has worked out the skirt issue for herself.

“Yep, one at a time there unless you're trying to cheat at strip poker,”
she winked a little. It wasn't so much as cheating but stacking the deck in your favor. She had heard of the card game by now that she had with Cinder of course, the one that had lead them into meeting Hope for that matter who had been after the Traveler for other reasons altogether.

But when the issue of slavery came up she was certain that Krissy did not mean whips and chains … well, not in that sense. In a way she had asked Krissy a similar question not too long ago and she suspected that Krissy was just phrasing it a bit differently.

“A plaything, Hope,” she added as they continued on. “Well, not just a plaything but you get the gist.”

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:15 pm

She blushed at that explanation. Walking hand and hand with Kris and not caring about who had witnessed her new found sexuality she considered the issue.

“I'm pretty sure Luna is straight, I haven't seen her with anyone either that or she's obsessing over someone she's in love with. Became a field agent once leads game out on a childhood friend she's been searching for.

“Mia ...”
she was a cute one … “is with the captain. They got a thing going but umm yeah, OK, I can agree with that, easy enough.” She was a bit infatuated with the two any way given that she lost her virginity to the pair. She had not been thinking of the other girls on the base nor of this too deeply feeling as if she were a third wheel and didn't want to cause any friction between them.

So far though it had seemed that her presence had not been minded, perhaps because they had been through so much in a short order of time.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next