View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Escape to Planet 69 (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Re: Escape to Planet 69 (Ishtar_Rocha)
Every inch of her horny snatch was stuffed. Even her womb was now being fucked. This was great and Gaia moaned out in bliss as the tendril picked up the pace. The sound of sex filled the normal quiet forest. The blue alien moved her hips looking to match the pace of the invaders. Her large mounds bounced up and down as she did this. She was now groping her tit and was spreading her snatch as she rod the plants cock. They where becoming so wild that the huntress couldn’t keep up and was eventually forced to let them fuck her as they seemed pleased. Finally she let out a squeal as she squirted her hot liquid. Her eye’s fluttered and rolled as her tongue stuck out as she orgasmed. The bliss racking her body over an over in a single multiple orgasm. “More!” She shouted out”FUCK ME MORE!”

The tendril pushed in slowly, twisting and sliding in. Letting Celine feel each bump enter her, After it got a good few inches in it pulled out then pushed back hard, twisting as it when and out. It was going to slow fuck her it seemed but in reality each thrust went ion deeper and the pace of the tendril went faster. Eventually it would go even faster fucking her hard. The plants knew Celine was starting to get into it, and continued to fuck her mouth and milk those massive mounds happily. Tongues lashing her pink teats, and the tendril in her mouth kept feeding her warm honey.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:22 am

The poor woman now was stuffed to capacity as the very core of Gaia was now being ruthlessly being explore. The young woman voice seemed to fill the jungle making clear how much the alien amazon was enjoying it. Her hips struggled to keep up with the fast pace of plants that within her. For a while she was able to move her hands to play with massive mounds while the other made sure netherlips was open wide for the plant thrusting into her. Soon the thrusts had become so fast and so powerful that Gaia had to let go. Her breasts bounded back and forth wildly and proved too much for the SFA. The blue alien let out a powerful moan as she was too caught up in her own hot orgasm to notice what she looked like. The plants sensing that they had broken the alien continued to thrust away as they tried to get as many orgasms out of Gaia as possible.

Meanwhile tendril was pushing is way deeper into Celine, the blonde moaned as she could feel each bump twisting and sliding again. It slowly pulled back until it pushed hard against into her. Slowly the pace would increase as the tendril thrusted harder and harder within into her. The agent could only make muffled moans as she felt her body begin to well up in pleasure. With all the teasing of tongues on her harden peaks, and more of the honey that was being force fed down her throat the woman found herself on the verge of pure bliss.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:18 am

“Mppph, Awww, Yes Harder!” The blue woman chanted in-between mouth full of tendrils. Her body moved on its own it seemed matching pace with the tendrils that where spreading all of her holes at once.She felt her body shake as she came. Juice spurting out of her bietherlips but the tendril kept going wanting fuck her even wilder. So wild in fact she couldn’t hold on and her body just became little more than fuck meat for the plant. Her large blue monds bounced and swayed with each thrust. Her moans overshadowed the natural noise of the jungle. Gaia felt another oragsm sweep over as che climaxed yet agin, this time more carefree and more powerful.

“Ugghhhhh, ahnnnn, haaaaa!” she bellowed as she came giving the plant just the watering it wanted from her.

The Plant cock intruding in on Ce;ine showed very little mercy as it began to pick pace. Thrusting and twisting faster.. Driving it home to core and was pounding it relentlessly seeking to make the buxom blond cum. She was breaking and this only served to full-fill that purpose. The mouthes around her breast continued to tease and suck at them as if she giving milk. The one her mouth kept fucking it till it came, once it did another didn’t sprout out. She was left to moan squeal to her pleasure.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:56 am

The blue skinned woman continued to chant words of encouragement though it was difficult to understand with so many tendrils in her mouth. Gaia’s body was completely lost to the her own lust as her body ungulated with the thrusts of the tendrils in every one of her holes. More of her love juice came spilling out her delicate folds, but that seemed to only encourage the tendrils to thrust even more wildly. By now, Gaia was completely helpless her hands no longer even being able to hold onto the tendrils. The blue alien who had been just moments ago trying to hunt down a wanted criminal was now making noise that was overwhelming the natural jungle. The pitch was of moans and gasps soon shot up as the alien stiffened caught up in another powerful orgasm.

All throughout the plant continued to thrust away as it soaked up as much of the sex juices as it could from the blue alien.

Meanwhile the plant that had caught Celine was beginning to pick up the pace, twisting and thrusting into her most vulnerable part. Her buxom breasts were being pulled and teased as if they were being milked for all they were worth. The tentacle in her mouth tensed up one last time until it release a hot load down Celine’s mouth. It pulled out the woman’s mouth allowing Celine to squeal and shout in pleasure. But it was simply too much for the young agent. Her eyes went wide before closing completely as her head jerked up. She let out a loud shout as she caught up in her own orgasm.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:34 am

Gaia moaned out in bliss encouraging the plant to fuck her more and harder. She couldn't do anything now, that she wanted to. But she was now being fucked so hard that the tendrils where holding her up while fucked her to bliss. Her mission was lost to her and all she could think about was the feeling in her orifices. She sucked long and deep hoping to drink the tendrils spooge. Else where her partner was much in the same predicament.

The tendrils pushed in and out of the blonde spurred by her growing moans, the tendrils pushed her to her first orgasm. The tendrils slowed allowing her to bath in her release she just felt before jumping back into her seeking to make her cum and again.

Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:45 am

Gaia seeemded to be complete lost in her own world of pleasure. By now she was no longer even supporting herself. The tendrils held her up in the air as other tentacles continued thrust into her over and over again. Completely lost in her own state of bliss she would be easy prey for the one known as the Beast whenever he finally tracked the pair of women down. Not that he had to worry about any of either them escaping.

Celine was slowly coming down from her orgasmic high the tentacles seeming to slow down for a moment to allow her to experience the moment. Then suddenly the tentacles went into a frenzy thrusting wildly in and out of the poor agent seeking to force her pleasure to well up again.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:03 am

The Creature moved through his habitat carefully seeking out new toy's to p[lay with. He could hear the moans and gruttles of the two women made as they were ravaged by the wild life. He had a choice to make which one would he take first and give messy seconds two. Gaia was bounced aloof in t he air her lovely mound bouncing and swaying gloriously as she fucked ruthlessly. She had forgotten what she came here for, and only thought about the appendages bounding on her cervix and hitting her g-spot making her cum over and over again. She wasn't going anywhere time soon, and even if the plant stooped fucking her she wasn't walking away not with how her legs now felt like jelly.

Thee Plants twisted and rotated in her sex, seeking to drive her into another orgasm. Happy with their first one they wanted another one, and more importantly break the agents mind with pure bliss. The beast had a choice and he choose go for Dhal she hadn't been turned into a senseless slut yet, and it would be more fun with a blond.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:38 am

The Creature the two women had been attempting to capture, was now looking for those would those that very women to harvest from the ruthless jungle life. The poor women made cries of ecstasy and moans of lusts as they continued to rut with the jungle. The blue skinned alien allied with the ADD was in the worse shape. Her breasts bounced up and down as the plant tentacles slammed deep into her again and again. It hit the most sensitive spots over and over again in hopes of driving into another mind crushing orgasm. Determined to collect every drop of the alien’s sex juices, the plant would not stop until Gaia was completely exhausted.

Celine let out a shout as she felt the plant twisting and rotating in her very core. The thrusts were become more intense until she could not hold back any more. She let out a loud cry as she was driven into a second orgasm. For a moment she was not sure where she was as she was in pure bliss. But then as her senses returned she noticed a shadow of standing behind her.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:18 am

The tendrils were pulverizing the Velurain female. Each thrust pounded her core heavily and relentlessly. Her entire body was on fire, and her snatched twitched with orgasms, while it drooled out her lovely nectar. The tendrils pounded her till her eye’s fell half mast her orgasms rolling from her. She had been fucked senseless and now half unconscious. She had been drained of orgasms and even the plant withdrew it tendrils from her holes her body still twitched in bliss. Her fluids streamed out of her as she laid on the ground saturated with her juices.

The Creature had finally showed itself and right behind the the A.D.D agent. She had reached her second orgasm, and the plant released its thick honey into her lovely pink sex. The plants withdrew as she fell into a pure state of bliss forgetting the mission and where she was.When she recovered there stood the beast, he looked like a normal human male except he was reddish purple and bald. His skin was bumpy and clearly deformed, the only thing that was really abnormal with him was its height. Standing roughly 6”8’ and was well built.

‘ So they finally sent you A.D.D after me once more.’ It stated with telepathy as it looked at the used agent naked before it.‘Here I thought this place would shield me, luckily I now am in need of a few toys to occupy myself.’ Shivering it released a several doze tendrils from its back as well as growing an impressive erection. ‘Yes a pretty blond like you needs messy seconds.’

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:39 am

The plants continued to thrust away inside the Velurian female over and over again until she had been completely rutted into submission. The young woman body seemed to be completely exhausted from the experience, her body seemed to twitched from the experience. The plants seemed to be content in her offering of sex juices and withdrew from her exhausted body. The remaining of her sex juices saturated the ground where she collapsed on the ground.

Celine was caught up in her own bloss, when the the tentacle withdrew from her body. As the blonde struggled to regain her senses she heard something nearby. Well it was not much she heard it but she a thought. Not one of her own, the naked woman turned to see that a male had appeared behind her. He was huge and well over six and half feet. The man was bald with deformed reddish purple skin and quite bald. It was clear that this was the alien that the agent had been sent to track down, and now he had her right where he wanted her.

The Creature seemed to shiver in delight as his member suddenly became very large and hard. What appeared to be dozens of tentacles began to move from his back. Celine eyes went wide with surprise as she turned and looked through the remains of her suit looking for a weapon to defend herself with against the Creature.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:34 am

The monster wore a toothy grin as the tendrils shot forth to grab hold of the unarmed agent. They grabbed at her her legs dragging her back away from her stripped clothing. Preventing any type of defense she could get, once the tendril secured her wrist she was brought to her knees facing a large distorted penis, or what she could assume it was do to is disfigurement.

"what the matter the blonde doesn't to play, but you were so naughty just a moment ago." It mocked her as it appendage harden and began to poke her mouth playfully.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 am

The monster simply smiled at the naked blonde as she tried to crawl to her clothes. Tentacles shot force and wrapped around her legs. Nooo!!! The tentacles wrapped tightly and leg and pulled the agent back. Other tentacles moved to wrap around her arms securing her wrists. Soon she was pulled forward and forced to be on her knees. She came face to face with his distorted member.

It immediately began to harden in anticipation of what was going to happen. N-no. Let me go. It was difficult to resist with the flower’s pollen and fragrance in the air.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:55 am

She was helpless before the monster, and he knew it she was already situated for her mouth to please me. The look of fright was on her face, she knew what was to come, her eye's read no, but the member before her said otherwise. The pollen also stated other for the busty blond as well. The monster pushed forward with his hips the tip was hot, and poked at her lips. Would she accept it right away or would she try and not take in her mouth. It didn't he would have her in every which possible way he could find.

Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:42 am

She was helpless before the monster, and he knew it she was already situated for her mouth to please me. The look of fright was on her face, she knew what was to come, her eye's read no, but the member before her said otherwise. The pollen also stated other for the busty blond as well. The monster pushed forward with his hips the tip was hot, and poked at her lips. Would she accept it right away or would she try and not take in her mouth. It didn't he would have her in every which possible way he could find.

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 am

The Monster gave a horrifying chuckle as His member poked at her lips then thrust forward pushing past her luscious flesh and found its way into her orifice. The creature wasn't giving her any quarter. She could taste the member it was coated in some sort of wired slime that tasted of sour lemon , and salty but it worked to make her horny if that was possible considering the pollen that filled the air. The Creature pushed his impressive member to the back of her throat then down it smoothly. He was tactfully fucking her throat whether she liked it or not was her problem for the monster he was enjoying it and as he puled back sharply he thrust back in sharply but not brutal. After all he didn't want to break his new toy.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next