View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Escape to Planet 69 (Ishtar_Rocha) 

Post Escape to Planet 69 (Ishtar_Rocha)
A small ADD scout ship popped out of no where; somewhere out along the outer rim of ADD space.
The job was simple track down a fugitive; she had fled to an unknown system. It had been recently discovered, and was currently inhibited. The planet was full of lush forestation, only one land mass though, the place that was easy to hide in, the planet had an unusual high electromagnetic field, disrupting scanners and probes, frequent tropical storms prevented satellite imagery. So the ship couldn’t pick up anything just bits and pieces of land mass, and small quanitive data. It did indicate there was water, and oxygen. So there was air to breath. Gaia desired more info, but it would be only a matter of time before the target would flee again.

Do to the nature of the mission and planet Gaia had requested a partner. A Celine Dahl had joined her mission as requested. It was Gaia’s first pair up with an ADD officer, and was a little nervous. She had been on a solo mission and that had not turned out as well as she had hoped. Though she hadn’t lost her nerve or confidence in her abilities; The Qurrain just wanted to be reassured she had definite backup right by her side. Besides being a small scout ship by ones self was lonely and boring. Having someone to talk to was nice and comforting, plus the girl was a looker.
Standing up from her council she stretched showing of her busty accentuated body. She was wearing her usual revealing space suit, her nipples easily seen through the fabric like material.”Mmph..” She moaned out as stretched. It was time to go down to the planet, search manually for the target.
“It appears we have no choice but to head down and look for her manually.” Gaia said as she finished the last of her stretching. “At least there’s only one land mass.. Really a Island if you think about it.” She said aloud.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 am

Post Re: Escape to Planet 69 (Ishtar_Rocha)
The ADD was on the hunt for a fugitive who had been on the run for quite a while. Gaia, a Qurrain who had been sent to aid the ADD, had been able to track down the female fugitive to this previously unknown planet just beyond the patrolled space of the Directorate. The world had been discovered that to have a unusually strong electromagnetic field which meant that using sensors would be useless from orbit. As a result Gaia had wisely requested backup from the ADD. The Directorate was stretched particularly thin at the moment so was forced to use an undercover agent just back from her assignment to assist the Quarrian. So this was how Celine Dahl had found herself being sent on this mission. At least as far as the blonde agent was concerned she would have someone interesting to talk to on this mission.

Fortunately for the pair of the planet seemed to have just one land mass on the planet. That land mass was going to be hard enough for the pair as it seemed to be thick with lush jungles. At least from little they could see, most of the “island” was covered by what appeared to be tropical storms which hid most of island. Celine and Gaia certainly had their work cutout for them and time was not on the two women’s side. If they waited for the storms to clear their quarry would most likely escape under the cover of the storms and the electromagnetic field all over the planet. If they were going to find the fugitive they would have to do so by putting boots on the ground.

Celine looked over at her well-endowed partner. Celine was wearing her skin tight outfit designed to enable her have the ultimate mobility. Yes, it fortunate that there is only the one island. It is going to be bad enough to try to look for the fugitive on that island. The agent turned back to the screen. The weather looks like it will pretty bad as we land. However if we land at the northern end of the island it looks there is a break in the weather that we could take advantage of. It would be a good place to start.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:25 am

Gaia took the blond beauty in for a few seconds before nodding in agreement, with the ADD agent. She was from the undercover division, at least that's what she heard, not much was really shared between the Qurrain empire and the ADD. Mostly because the agent where under-cover, but her people where aliens, so trust was limited. "Agreed, but I'm not sure how long the storm will hold position." Gaia voiced a small note of concern, but so far the storm showed no signs of moving anytime soon towards the north.

Gaia's traced over the blonds skin tight outfit once more, tracing over the woman curve and large mounds. For a human she was extremely attractable to her, well most of her people where well endowed and voluptuous by genetics. Human women seemed to luck in or luck out in that character. She looked extremely mobile in that out fit, and the blue female couldn't help but wounder just how mobile was she, in the non-traditional sense any way. "I'll Navigate the ship to land in a clearing, but expect some turbulence when we enter atmosphere." Gaia warned as she plugs in the coordinates and maneuvers the ship to go in for the landing, skillfully she piloted the small nimble ship down. As promised there was some turbulence but nothing major other than the ships instruments going slightly haywire, but nothing major. Gaia landed the ship with ease.

The instruments turned back to normal for the most part anyway, a few things where out, nothing essential."The easy part is over now for the hard part." SHe chimed gleefully to her partner, giving a wink, or at least what was capable for her people to be qualified as an wink.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:38 pm

The Quarrain took a few moments before responding to Celine comments. It was not clear that the blonde woman what was thinking about. It blueish green woman seemed to be checking her out but Celine could not be sure. Unfortunately, the Quarrains and the Directorate did not share a lot of information and little was understood about them. We will have to make the best of it and be careful. The weather was showing no sign of breaking up, which was going to make moving difficult.

Celine could not help but notice how well-endowed and how fit Gaia was. The blonde agent could not help to wonder if every Quarrain was like that or that was unique to Gaia. She also wondered the same thing about the alien’s freckles. Right I will just secure herself. Despite Gaia warning, she proved to be a skilled pilot. Despite the major weather going over the continent, the Quarrain was able to expertly flying through the storm. There was some major turbulence to be sure, but Celine knew few women in the Directorate could match this kind of flying. Soon the nimble craft had found it position over the clearing that Celine had identified earlier. Gaia guided the ship to a perfect, effortless landing.

Yes, that was some impressive flying. Now we going to have to go out on foot in that weather. I think we will have to gear up. She smiled, at least Gaia appeared to be quite the competent partner.

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:28 pm

“Thanks.” Gaia responded to the blond with a gentle smile. It was rare to be congratulated; most Quarrians didn’t receive praise to much later in life.”The planets air is breathable,

Gaia gets out of the chair checking a few systems as she went. Just in case anything was out of whack. Mainly sensors and radar, which seemed to be in working order just a little scrambled from the atmosphere and storm. Gaia made sure she was well armed. Having one of her later missions go array, she was a bit more cautious, but in still relative terms reckless. At least that how her superiors took the report, reckless. There where so many twist and turns she had to snake her way out of it, well some things had to snake her, but what was done was done. Armed and ready she nodded to her blond companion, stating she was ready to hit the dirt.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 am

The Quarrian gave Celine a smile as she went back to check the readings on the atmosphere. That is good. I hate to have to wear to spacesuit.

Gaia continued to check other systems to ensure they were at least working while the blonde agent went to gather her gear. She need to make sure she had a pistol and a rifle. She also grabbed a backpack filled with gear for a trip out into the wild weather. I guess we are good to go then. You should be careful as it is going to be pretty wet out there. Celine would have to psyche herself up as well. It looked like this was going to be a rough mission, still she knew that Gaia would do her best. Celine would have to do her best as well to ensure that this mission went well and they continue to work with the Quarrian.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:35 am

"The wetness doesn't bother me." Gaia responded." I'm technically always wet." Her reply was soft and slightly seductive as she spoke, not realizing the word choices could be taken in a different way. She hardly thought of it as she looked over the busty blond, clearly agile ,and well armed. Though Gaia wondered how agile Celine was.Most humans weren't as flexible as some alines, Yet Celine looked very agile and sexy in her attire.

"Be safe Celine." Gaia said meeting the woman's lovely eye's."we should meet here again in two hours, or at least contact each-other whenever possible." Gaia said with a serious voice, showing genuine concern for her partner.

While the two women landed their craft and made themselves ready. The Jungle had telegraphed their presences. Every creature was aware of the shuttle, every plant with sexual desire twitched with anticipation. More importantly the master of the Jungle, a creature only Known to the wildlife as the Beast, was well aware of their presences. His tentacles snaked and warmed around its currently captured prey. Its moans loud and clear in the deep cave, possible echoing for miles. The loud thunder claps silenced them effortlessly. Each of the the woman's holes had been filled to the brim ravaged to a near raw state, despite his lubricants to keep the area moist and wet. He had long since finished with this one, but new comers where so rare he had to re-use the same victim over and over, till they simply just angered him with boredom.Now it seemed he had new prey to play with for awhile...

Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:55 am

Celine blushed a bit at Gaia response to her comment. She was not expecting a double entendre from her partner. The young woman had not expected that from curvy partner but she guessed at some level they both admired each other’s beauty. Still this was not the time to be thinking about that while they still had a fugitive to track.

Right, you be careful as well. I will contact you in two hours unless I find his trail first. They I will contact you then. The agent began to make her way in the jungle. Good luck!

Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am

"Good luck to you as well." Gaia said As she too went the jungle. The jungle was thick and lush. Both women would find the jungle to filled with thick trees flora and strange plants seemed to be alive. The rain itself was heavy but never actually hit the ground in full force the trees seemed to take most of it, the rest fell in droplets.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 am

Celine began to make her way through the jungle. The wind and the rain was very intense, at least from what she could hear from the rain hitting the jungle canopy. The plants here were so thick that only scattered droplets were making their way to the floor. Little that either of the women realize that some of the plants had taken interest of the two as they traveled through the jungle.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:37 am

The Jungle was quiet yet noisy. Despite the patter of the rain fall, the forest was lively, and the plant life was more than happy to welcome the buxom women. The veins twitched and wiggled with anticipation. For Gaia she felt watched, and not alone. She brushed this away as she continued on, taking each step with caution. It was only a few minutes in did the flowers begin to bloom, for both women, their fragrance was insanely compelling to them...

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 am

Celine careful moved through the jungle. She could hear the patter of rain as it hit the foliage of the jungle. Still she could not help but think she was seeing some movement around her. But everytime the buxom beauty turned her head the jungle was perfectly still. Still the young woman couldnot help but notice she how this jungle had a particular smell that drew her interest...

Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 am

The Velurain moved carefully, but she too smelled the sweet nectar scent that compelled her intreats. It was odd but the smell was too inciting to ignore. The jungle seemed to move yet maintain its stillness, probably the wind from the storm, still it was serene and calming. Plants everywhere seemed to beacon her attention.

Then She came a cross a large flower, almost like a venus fly trap but more phallic like. She approached it, a strong scent encouraging her to inspect. For Celiene a field of flowers seemed to appear before her, giving off more fragrance, but also these followers seemed to look phallic shaped as well. Gaia found the large flower interesting, her body seemed to warm up the more she smelled the scent entered her nostrils. It was almost intoxicating how good it smelled, and good she felt. Touching the flower it seemed to twitch and move. Odd but interesting…

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Celine found herself surrounded by the by the flowers that almost at once began to bloom. She gasped as scent flooded her senses, it was almost intoxicating. It did seem that her entire body began to feel good and as she looked at the flowers they seemed to become more and more phallic. She attempted to shake off the feeling as she attempted to move on.

The large flower that stood in front of Velusian seemed to be giving off a very heavy and very arousing fragrance. It seemed to be twitching and move with every tough Gaia made. Even as it did so, some tentacles began to come out of the stem of the plant as it moved to wrap around the woman’s ankles. Slowly the large flower seemed to move forward as it closed its petals in a manner to ensnare the female in front of it.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

Gaia was to focused on why the flower was moving, the fragrance had her enticed. She felt dizzy and woozy a part of her knew damn well something was off, but her mind had grown foggy and thus she found it hard to snap out of her daze, she hardly noticed the tentacles moving in on her. Honestly she was feeling too good to move. She began to feel her private area moisten and she felt a yarning void between her legs. She was helpless to the plant and she didn’t even know it.As Celine moved through the flower field the scent became stronger, and was making her body hotter. The flowers looked so phallic shaped it was hard to tell if they had ever been flowers to begin with. They where also fully erect and secreting a sap like substance.

Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next