View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Uncharted (for Eliza Genis) 

Post Re: Uncharted (for Eliza Genis)
A pitch black void conjured by drastic sensory overload soon overcame the xenobiologist whose body could endure no more of that blessed stimulation. She fell unconscious, dimly aware of anything but that profound carnal pleasure bestowed unto her loins only to ultimately fall victim to what once offered such sublime degrees of sexual joy.

It would not be long before Eliza stirred awake, but how much time had passed exactly, the nude agent could not tell with utmost certainty, solely that her clothes were missing and that the ground was anything but comfortable moss and grass covered ground. Whether blessing or curse, her hermaphroditic form had also vanished judging by a lack of sexual desire and obvious physical changes consuming that nectar led to earlier, but that was about the extent of good news in these waking moments.

She found find a heavy collar fastened around her neck, complete with a pair of manacles and metallic chains to connect them to the collar which effectively bound both of her wrists to the vein of her neck, virtually denying any free usage of her hands. They had been sealed under their newfound restraints, but the worst of it all had yet to dawn upon poor Eliza.

Someone strapped a leather belt about her temple and eyes, robbing the young woman of any eyesight which effectively doused her world in darkness.

It did not take much to realize that they were aboard a ship and the absence of engine or cockpit instrument sound indicated they had not yet departed from the surface or had already gone elsewhere. Whichever the case, Eliza was otherwise free to move around, at least for a few probably panic fuelled seconds before someone not too distant from her current position on the cold steel floor spoke up. "Having sweet dreams?"

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:50 pm

Eliza weakly groaned as her eyes began to open only to see darkness...opening them wider and still no darkness as she began trying to move a hand only to geel something metallic restraining her. "W-what?" She groaned out as she squirmed and wriggled on the floor trying to stand up. "What is going...!?" She gasped as she struggled against the collar a heavy one around her neck as her arms were caught in the manacles.

She felt metal floors and realized she was on a ship...but the lack of engine noises suggested it was still on this planet. She was pretty much panicking for a few seconds before hearing the words. "W-who's there?" She gasped her mind still to hazy to remember that voice as the alien woman who had been pleasured as well...."H-how did I get here..?" She groaned...was that all a dream...her changing into that hermaphrodite?

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 am

Squirming into an upright posture, Eliza would not be getting far for a duo of tentacles settled down upon her shoulders and forced the restrained human female to kneel instead, effectively locking her in place and due to having her hands bound by metallic restraints, there was no use fighting them either. She was outmatched, a captive on an unknown alien vessel unless they had returned to her own, but soon the voluptuous scientist would find that fortune did not act in her favor that day.

"Is it really important to you to find out?" Unbeknownst to Eliza, Ania wielded a riding crop and set the flat end right below one of her captive's cherry nipples, playfully flicking the exposed pebble by twisting the tentacle holding it upward. She spoke sensually, melodically even in their closeness, letting the riding crop cascade up and down the valley of her cleavage. "You're here now and I don't plan on letting you leave just yet, not after what you've done to me back then."

She chuckled mildly, recoiling just a bit before foot steps echoed throughout the room, indicating that her captor was headed elsewhere, rummaging through several objects although Eliza's own lack of eyesight forbid her to investigate what it truly was. "You agents are always such a delight to partake of, but you're a real cutie .. I look forward to making you scream." Soon the unseen hermaphrodite returned, inching closer with deliberate slowness as to torture the agent with uncertainty.

"Tossing me to these women .. I figured I might just do the same and watch, but .. taking you myself instead will be a most thrilling experience." It was then that twin tendrils coiled about these copious, round breasts, lightly squeezing the ample pair as if to test their exquisite texture and softness, distracting her from ongoing events for just a little bit before Ania snuck around and approached Eliza from behind.

She leaned in to the kneeling temptress, close enough for Eliza to feel hot breaths wash over the vein of her neck. "Besides, I have toys .." Suddenly the unmistakable buzz of a vibrator stirred to life, humming dangerously close as to announce what things were yet to come.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Eliza whimpered as she felt the teasing one of her cherry nipples. Hearing the sensual voice made her body shudder as she was no doubt naked despite the collar holding her arms while something covered her eyes making it impossible for her to see anything. Blushing at the words only to weakly groan despite having woken up her body still felt sore and weak from what that woman had done to her before. She gasped and arched her back at the light squeezes on her breasts feeling the lovely texture and how soft they were to the touch such lovely breasts indeed.

Eliza blushed feeling hot breath over her neck as she squirmed weakly on her knees. Hearing about toys made her freeze up when she heard that buzz. "N-no...please..." She whimpered her voice was so weak as she weakly squirmed but unable to escape this. "I...I'm sorry...but you looked like you needed a harem of beauties to sate your body with pleasure...it would've been rude for me to hog all of them.." Eliza tried to make an excuse for that. "W-wait...how did you turn me back to normal.." She said she felt no cocks...no wings or anything to showcase her transformed state due to her time with those ladies...what had happened to her?

Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:37 pm

"You enjoyed yourself plenty back then for someone who's sorry .." She could see how well the human female responded to her loving advances and did not fully plan on stopping anytime soon, not after having her mind clouded by that thick nectar before Eliza took advantage of her body. Oh, in her mind there was punishment and then there was true punishment. Today Eliza had been making the wrong choices on quite a few matters.

"You tell me, you're the scientist." Teasingly flicking her nipples once more, Ania had an explanation at the ready, but considered it to be far too dull to explain. She roused by the time Eliza had already turned back and had no means of ascertaining just what had occured, not that the huntress sought to find out.

Instead the unseen woman leaned in further and inhaled her partner's stunning aroma, a flurry of fading perfume, cum and sweat, easily discerned by the highly refined senses of her captor whose melodic voice hummed pleasantly in growing approval. "Mmm .." She took another lungful of her scent, filling it into memory for finding such remarkable females in a mass of thousands became feasible by smell alone. "You smell lovely .. even after such great ordeals I can sense your true bodily odor .. It will make finding you easier, but for now .. You will serve your sentence."

Playfully swatting that gorgeous breast, Ania bestowed her attention unto the unattended orb and flicked its hardened nipple, casually encircling it with the flat end belonging to that riding crop. At the same time Eliza would have to go off sound sources alone in order to find out what the other woman was up to, but it was not long before Ania silently coated the humming toy with lube.

"I've never used the basic stuff, but I feel as if a nice dose of aphrodisiac might be too much on your body." She toyed with the xenobiologist, letting her know what was to come, letting her hear the intriguing buzz fade as it lowered inbetween their bodies. Soon the tip touched upon her rear entrance, letting Eliza feel where the freshly lubricated tool of pleasure was going to find its destination.

There was not a single moment to prepare for the very moment the two of them connected, Ania inserted the tool at once. It plunged into her unyielding anus, trying to break the resistance that round ass put up only to recoil when it could go no further. It returned in no time, thrusting deeper with the following thrust, then the next, slowly but surely crushing those rear muscles in hopes of sliding it even deeper inside. Ania chuckled softly, wondering how much more Eliza could take since overall the vibrating phallus had a length of over ten inches.

Furthermore a second tentacle had been doused in lube, then tossed into the mix and descended unto her helpless clitoris, trying to coax the sensitive pleasure buzzer into prominence. "You'll let me know when it's too much for you, won't you, little dove?"

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 pm

Eliza whimpered and groaned as she almost heard the inhaling nose sniffing her body taht was fading perfume, cum and sweat as she groaned and squirmed weakly. "F-finding me?" Eliza whispered. Only to gasp out as her breast was swatted by a hand. Only for her other breasts to have it's hard nipple flicked and encircling it with that riding crop as she whimpered in arousal and fear of what was coming next.

Soon she heard the buzz fading as she felt it touching her rear and squirmed rapidly but could barely move before it pushed into her rear destroying any defenses as she gasped her mouth wide open as she went rigid from the insertion. While whimpering as a tentacle doused in lube as her clit was already coming into view as she whimpered. "I...it's already too much...too fast..." She whimpered weakly as she shuddered her pussy orgasming already as she was still sensitive from whatever had happened to her by the time Ania woke up.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 pm

“It won’t be the last time I’m going to seek you out for the sake of my pleasure, little one. You can be sure of that.” Unbeknownst to Eliza, Ania had Kara in order to supply her with greater details about the silver haired vixen from time to time. She could exchange ships for a different one which would get rid of any signature trackers the huntress used, but on the other hand it was hardly more than a temporary evasive action for Ania could always update her personal information and hunt down whichever vessel Eliza happened to be in at the time.

“Not enough to satisfy you, you say?” She drilled that vibrating phallus deeper into her tight depths and crushed any remaining defenses, virtually pounding it to dust as the control of her tentacles over the object had it plunge into the human female’s ass in relentless abandon. Soon the very hilt smacked against those lovely cheeks with every collision of the two, impaling Eliza wholly on ten inches of artificially fabricated man meat.

“If that slides out even an inch, I’ll punish you more severely.” Ania emphasized that notion with a demonstration of her own agility by swirling an appendage about her clit with even greater ferocity, letting the friction turn to an intense warmth and pleasure alike to the point where it threatened to bleed over into pain, but refrained from doing just that. Instead other tentacles seized her legs and heaved the subdued agent off the ground, suspending her in the air from her ankles.

Blood rushed to the woman’s head, but that was no concern of Ania’s. “Time to use your mouth for something useful for once. Do your best and I might feel inclined to let you off lightly today.”

Unseen by the xenobiologist, Ania had been roused to full prominence, revealing the ample girth of her manhood by shifting Eliza in a manner which permitted her to feel the crown of that cock against her lips, letting her know just how large and hot it truly was. She thrust her hips forward without warning, slicing into those warm and tight confines as the pure length of her scepter clogged up the woman’s throat at the apex of every thrust for there were many more to come than the first alone.

“Serve me well, will you?” She commanded whilst calmly bucking her hips forth, forcing Eliza to throat it at any cost.

At the same time the riding crop lashed out at her gorgeous breasts, playfully swatting them in time with her thrusts whereas the humming phallus continuously stimulated her backdoor. However, Ania was far from finished and leaned in also, sealing her own lithe lush lips around the clit of her victim. Slick warmth entwined against the prominent love pearl once her tongue began to conquer Eliza in expert circular motions, applying a tender suction, too, as to enhance her pleasure far beyond the realm regular humans could ever hope to cast her into.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Eliza widened her eyes at that. Of course she had never changed her ship it had everything including her research papers and notes. Gasping as her poor insides tightly squeezed and the cock was anchored inside without any sign of moving. Squirming weakly as she groaned. Feeling a tentacle on her clit swirling it as she squirmed her insides dripping in near orgasm. Her eyes rolling back into her head only to be now suspended in the air from her ankles. Groaning as she saw the cock before her.

Eliza whimpered softly seeing the girth as she leaned in and softly kissed and sucked on the cock only to choke and gag when it thrusted into her mouth and down her throat. Muffled whimpered came as she tried to suck as best she could but her mouth was unprepared for the cock was it was clogging up her throat even with her nose free to breath she couldn't get air in with her throat blocked off.

Soon she felt lips on her clit licking her poor love pearl and she quickly orgasmed in Ania's face the poor scientist was just too exhausted to be able to handle this pleasure. The Blood Rushing to her head nad the lack of air was causing her eyes to slowly glaze over as she was starting to black out...not from exhaustion but from lack of air and the blood rushing was starting to get to her.

Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Short of blacking out, Eliza would feel herself taken off that pulsating shaft which freed up her passage for oxygen before being thrown to the cold metal ground back first with a thud, finally capable of restoring some of her waning consciousness and yet one had to ponder on whether that was in any way beneficial or not. Hot liquid warmth splattered across her nubile body in an explosive orgasm from her captor whose sultry groans resonated throughout whichever space faring vessel they happened to be on. She plastered her human captive in lusciously thick goodness, most of it showering down upon her tits and face, conjuring an intense scent of sex which wafted through the air.

Thick and creamy, there was no doubt as to how virile her tormentor had been. She came copious torrents of that lewd substance whose smell alone invoked arousal, a special mixture Ania sought to experiment with for once for Eliza could not help but feel her own lust tuned up with every moment of exposure.

“Stand up, my dear. We’re far from finished.” Sadly neither blindfold nor restraints came off once the wanton bounty huntress ceased to cum and there was no denying that her footsteps drew closer yet again. Silken flesh coiled about her collared neck and gently pulled the exhausted female into a kneeling posture, teasingly nudging the semen coated tip of that vigorous scepter against her cheek, showing her blindfolded servant just how erect it still was.

“Be a kind whore and cleanse my cock with your tongue. No peeking.” She cooed softly, recoiling her touch which then proceeded to brush through these silver locks, caressing them whereas that riding crop skimmed along the crack of her round ass, playfully nudging the vibrator embedded amid her extremely tight backside. ”Don’t pass out or we’ll have to start all over again.”

She chuckled softly, waiting for Eliza to start ridding her manhood of any seed that might still cling to the engorged head. In the meantime a second tendril descended to her stuffed backdoor in order to examine how well the xenobiologist fared with her secondary task, touching upon the vibrating phallus as to confirm that it remained right where it had been before. If even a sole inch of it managed to slide out, Eliza would be in for a far more intense session than before.

Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Eliza gasped and took long deep breaths to try and regain oxygen in her lungs..only to inhale alot of the cums smell. Whimpering in need as she clenched her sex and ass keeping that vibrator wedged inside with little chance of it moving if the tentacle exploring down there could feel.

She was helped onto her knees and weakly stuck her tongue out and began licking and cleaning up the cock...though she had to pull back for a second to regain her breath still as she cleaned the cock up...moving her head down and softly suckled one of Ania's testes.

Her body felt exhausted...sweat caking it and she had to keep taking breaths to regain herself after nearby choking on that cock being shoved down her throat.

Mon May 11, 2015 8:35 pm

“Mmm .. It didn’t move an inch.” Sampling each captivating contour of her round rump with her tentacles, Ania had been satisfied to find that Eliza did not disappoint with regards to controlling her inner muscles throughout the whole ordeal. “Good girl.” They commenced caressing her magnificent ass for a short while longer before setting down upon her head in a few appreciative pats akin to how one would reward a pet for obedience. One of them then dipped beneath her chin and forced her to look up.

“You’ve got a delightfully slutty face, Eliza. I’ll make good use of it in the future.” Unbeknownst to the kneeling human female, her captor had been smiling down upon her blindfolded captive. Thus far Eliza had received little more than the stick for abusing her earlier, but for the moment the huntress decided to ease up on punishment. It happened to be far from the worst Ania ever applied on anyone in the past, but it certainly served to enhance her dominant position.

However, further orders were yet to come. “Don’t swallow whatever you’ve cleaned off me yet .. Stir it up with your tongue .. savor the taste.” She allowed Eliza to tend to her rapidly inflating balls for with every fresh release another built up much faster than most species were even remotely capable of. They emanated an intense warmth conjured forth by the liquid treasures held therein, their tissue taut and yet undeniably soft to the touch as Eliza would soon discover whilst tending to her unseen tormentor.

But before long Eliza had cleansed every sliver of spunk off the well-endowed bounty huntress. She seemed to be neither bored of her judging by that fully erect love pole nor tired of feeling that delightful tongue wash over her privates, but there was something else Ania sought to partake of.

“Does my sperm taste good? Hmm? Do you enjoy the flavor? The texture?” It served to humiliate the agent for the order to swallow had not yet been given. Every waking moment Eliza rolled that creamy, vanilla flavored seed about within her mouth, the aphrodisiac enhanced substance infused her system with lust, dialing up her personal enjoyment in the matter against all odds. Once her loving cocksucker of a captive responded, Ania spoke up once more, cooing sensually. “Open your mouth and show me the fruit of your labor.”

Solely then Ania commanded Eliza to consume the final remnants of her first release. Whatever her submissive lover lacked in endurance, she would have to make up in performance. She had to be conditioned to take more, to last longer for any future encounters and the huntress sought to ensure that her training today paved the road for more enticing sessions further down the road.

Sat May 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Eliza whimpered weakly as she was petted by one of Ania's tentacles. Blushing at the comment on her face as she cleaned the cock off with her tongue...looking up at her softly. Whimpering at being unable to swallow all that she had gathered up as she stirred it with her tongue inside her mouth. Shuddering as her thighs shivered at the aphrodisac flooding her poor form.

Her tongue work cleaned the cock off just perfectly and hadn't pored or tiring for Ania to enjoy as Eliza blushed weakly. She rolling all that creamy seed around her mouth and weakly nods her head at the question. Unable to speak while her mouth was full of course. Opening her mouth as she looked in what she hoped was upward at her captors head...showing the remnants of the release. Before finally she gulped down the remains and shuddered and whimpered softly.

Mon May 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Softly chuckling in amusement, Ania had not missed out on a single moment of her performance and could feel herself rising to new heights of desire once her captive obeyed every command that was given to her. “Oh, look at that cute expression of yours ..” She noted once Eliza displayed the fruit of her loins to the huntress, an entire mouthful of thick creamy delight which the agent proceeded to swallow. Any remaining aphrodisiac therein had been in her stomach now, slowly but surely infusing her system with further lust whilst digesting the delicious substance.

“You really do have talent. Perhaps I’ll find proper use for you yet, but don’t despair. Since you love my cum so much I promise you that I’m not done feeding your mouth pussy just yet.” There were ways to enhance it and for the moment Ania reserved herself the right to decide just how blissful the next release bestowed unto that whorish mouth would be. However, her rigid member called for far more attention than that alone and as such tentacles began to surround Eliza, lifting her off the ground as they headed for another corner of the room.

Soon she would feel the comforts of a bed below her, the sheets different enough from her own to deduce that they were nowhere near her own vessel, almost silken to the touch as her body was laid down back first. “As a reward for your actions, I’ll allow you to see once more.” She removed the blindfold, letting Eliza see everything from the rock hard member between her captor’s luxurious thighs to the decorations around the room which supported the earlier notion of being far from her own ship.

Instead of letting up for even the slightest of moments, however, Ania leaned down to trap Eliza with her own body, those huge azure breasts smothering her tummy as the hardened peaks traced over her skin, positioning her own head on the perfect height to manipulate Eliza’s love pillows. She could see how the bounty huntress open her mouth and extended her tongue well beyond human limits, letting the fleshy muscle curl about an entire breast with enough reach left to flick and tease a nipple with the very tip, showing off just what kind of talents would be in store for the xenobiologist if the situation allowed for it as another tentacle coiled around and squeezed the unattended mound.

“Mmm ..” She purred pleasantly, letting the vibrations of her voice flow over the ample heaps of breast flesh before her. Grinding her hips against the entrance to her sacred garden, Ania ensured that the throbbing phallus was not forgotten at any given moment. She perked up then, sultry eyes gazing deep into her own. “Do you want me to fill your real pussy now? You deserve it ..” In the meantime that vibrator currently lodged amid her backdoor continued to hum and please, adamant in its attempts to stimulate Eliza further.

Fri May 22, 2015 10:31 am

Eliza panted softly as she took some breaths again as she was sweating from a growing heat in her body due to the aphrodisac filled cum being digested in her stomach right now. Eliza felt the tentacles around her waist and helped her off the ground as she felt a soft silky bed under her...until the blindfold was removed. Eliza's eyes flinched closed for a moment as she readjusted to the vision. Blushing at the vision before her as she blushed.

"B-beauti..." Eliza began only to gasp as she was trapped under Ania's body. Her tummy feeling the huge azure breasts smothering against it as she took a faint inhale...and rubbed her belly almost against them lightly bumping against the twin peaks. Eliza gasped as one of her breasts was wrapped up by a long fleshy tongue and the nipple was teased by the tip. While a tentacle squeezed around the other breast. Whimpering as she watched this. "A-amazing...please...show me more of your skills..." Eliza whispered in want. "As a Xenobiologist...I must know more about you...please my body is yours!" Eliza cried out as her scientific curiosity finally won out again...that agents advice about this one was right...show her an alien species and Eliza will almost do anything that alien says to get some DNA samples.

To show her continued work her butt still hadn't released that vibrator lodged inside her backdoor...she was skilled alright.

Fri May 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Slithering along her body just a bit farther, Ania held that breast amid the embrace of her tongue while Eliza seemed all too eager to give herself up to the pleasures that laid ahead. She smirked around the supple mound of flesh and decided to reward her captive for finally cracking down. Before long a hollow tentacle latched onto her clitoris and swiftly began to apply a tender suction there, rhythmically relaxing solely to establish it again as to further entice the captured woman.

However, other aquamarine brethren of the same tendril headed for the collar handcuff device fastened about her neck and undid it for the huntress was no longer afraid of any resistance, not that Eliza provided any reason to fear in the first place. Any weapon happened to be somewhere outside of her bedchamber whereas Ania had assumed a more dominant stance for now and let the heavy metal restraints drop to the ground next to the bed, abandoned for the remainder of their lovemaking since the voluptuous femme fatale had other plans.

“Spread your legs wide for me, Eliza.” She had her hands to use now and Ania fully expected her to use them well for whichever sexual act they could come up with. Ania maneuvered her pelvis in such a manner that poised the hot mushroom tip of her shaft right before the gates of heaven, teasing Eliza with what was to come.

“Tell me how much you want me inside you.” Another smirk splayed over her features before recoiling her tongue and sealing those plump lips about a nipple, audibly sucking and slurping about the hardened pebble. Swishing about the areolae, circling about the ripe cherry itself, Ania sought to explore just how sensitive those huge jugs had been and if there were any further weak spots to be found as her equally thorough tentacle did the same to the other breast.

Slowly but surely, however, hunger was getting the better of her. She waited for Eliza to comply and speak those cherished words before finally giving into the heated form beneath her own, dark blue eyes graced with an undeniable sultriness as they gazed deeply into Eliza’s own.

Solely now did the huntress crash into her love tunnel in one fell swoop, wasting little time in pounding that deliciously soaked passage. Slick velvet enveloped her at once which had the huntress groan out in verbal approval before hilting herself within the eager agent. She basked in that marvelous tightness for a moment or two before gyrating her hips backward, extracting herself whilst grinding her rigid phallus against every corner of her insides. Before fully removing herself from her clenching warmth, however, Ania plunged back inside, quickly setting up a pace most human males would find difficult to endure. She was going to satisfy herself with the body before her and figured that her raw need would do the same for Eliza.

Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next