View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Persecution (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Persecution (for Kara Wilson)
Kara stumbled back once she got her feet back under her. The shock still having numbed her body but she was quickly to use her weapon and barely blocked the sword as she grits her teeth. Kara's form pushed back to try and keep Rahs away from attacking her with that blade.

She couldn't slip away yet while her body was still half numb from the shock. Focusing on keeping Rahs back for now with her small knife.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:35 am

((sorry for the delay!! I got busy by beginning of july but then we got a heatwave that roasted the internet provider for quite a while!))

"Is something the matter, agent? By now your files could have told you in advance of my abilities, but feeling them in person is completely different, correct?" the mercenary speaks, a tone of mockery behind those words.

She was doing good, much better than other agents. Some just did not have the strength or agility to face him in combat like that, hence they had to use other gimmicks and devices. That kind of tricks did not help against Rahs, whose electrical energy made short work of any technology.

Now the syrictae walked towards Kara. He was studying her with his gaze, deep piercing eyes. In an instant, he closed the distance with a large step, swinging his sword at her, at the last moment feinting, trying to make an upward cut. He wanted to test her mettle and reflexes even as her body still suffered from the numbness.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 am

Kara grits her teeth at the mocking tone as she had studied alot of the big threats for the ADD. Her gaze looking back at him with an analytical gaze of her own as she held her small weapon at the ready. "Hmm...just getting warmed up.." She said in that still slightly sensual tone of voice as she gripped the knife...her body was still a little numb from the shock.

Raitai moved in and attempted a feint attack followed by an upward cut as she hopped back a little to gain a little more room before she spun the knife so it was now reverse gripped in the hand as she moved it and blocked the sword during it's upward cut. Using what strength she had to push it to the side so it missed her with the upward cut. She moved in and charged with what strength she had and slammed her shoulder into his stomach with a strong tackle...and attempted a stab with her knife at such close range!

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:19 am

The tackle brought both of them a few steps backwards until the agent stabbed fiercely at Rahs, he saw the attack almost in slow motion but could not stop it with the momentum they had. He still had his armor on but the stinging shock from the knife proved to be an annoyance he would rather get rid of quickly. He planted his foot firmly on the ground cleaving his sword against it to have both of his hands free.

With one he grabbed her hand with the knife keeping her close where he wanted her, with the other trying to make a hook right to her ribs before using it to bring her helmet-clad head down to a rising knee of his.
She proved to be fast and smart but the range advantage she had was lost and Rahs would not let go of her hand, he believed that in this close-range he would defeat her much easier.

SFA---

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Kara got the knife in though the armour of Raitei took the hit. The shock still sent a sting through his form. But she had lost her range advantage as she was now very close in as her hand holding the knife was grabbed causing her to be stuck close to Raitei now.

Kara suddenly took a sharp gasp as that hook hit her right on the ribs causing her to hunch over. Allowing his knee to hit her helmet right where her forehead would be...luckily the helmet took the blow her free hand clenched into a fist her armour faintly glowed a slight energy as she directed the power of her suit to her fist as she went for a powerful punch towards Raitei's stomach.

Following that she would hop off her feet and stamp both feet against his chest and tried to wrench herself loose from his grip!

Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:40 pm

The punch came in without his notice, the blow connecting with his armor but feeling it still all across his torso. Then came her leap and kick from her feet. The mercenary was sent backwards unable to keep his grasp, and as he rolled expertly when he touched the ground he let out a small laugh. He recovered to his feet quickly and then a tendril went with lightning speed not at her but at his sword.

As he ran towards her yet again the sword handled by his tendril went to attack her, swinging wildly causing her to pay attention to it or having her armor cut as the greater menace closed the distance quickly.

SFA---

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Kara did an agile backflip once she freed herself landing on her hands and feet in a low crouch. Her helmet hiding any facial expression right now. She watched him come before her eyes caught the sword swinging wildly at her as she gripped her knife and hopped backwards twisting her body with such agility as she moved onto her hands first and pushed off them gaining more distance keeping herself out of his reach as she continued moving ducking and weaving around the sword swipes while taking quick backsteps to avoid getting too close to Raitei.

Kara was easily one of Raitei's most impressive opponents of the ADD fighting him directly with actual combat instead of relying on a gun or something. Kara had already finished her main objective as her ship would've transmitted the intel to her superiors who'd soon have a good large amount of arrests or failing that rescue of potential new agents.

But keeping track of his sword and himself was hard. While she dodged one slash of the sword her form finally got close again to Raitei...realizing how close she was as fast as she could she went for a slash of her knife...though it would have plenty of time to be avoided and blocked...despite her abilities her human stamina was catching up...sweat glistened her forehead as she tried to keep him away from grabbing her...her armour luckily took alot of the hit from that hook to her ribs.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:28 pm

The agent was keeping herself at bay very well, she was providing a fight unlike any other Rahs could have had against another agent. But now she was in a pinch and his sword let him eventually get close to her even as she tried to backstep away.

She was now close to him once more and tried the same attack from before, but Rahs was better prepared now. Not only that, but he also felt the stab much slower than before. The syrictae easily dodged with a small backstep but only charging forward with a powerful in a swift motion directed at Kara's midsection. It seemed her helmet protected her well but he had her gasp from the hit before at her ribs; hence it was wiser to keep the attacks at her more vulnerable parts. That kick would serve to keep her breath low and push or send her flying to the ground. The less she moved, the quicker this would be over.

SFA---

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Kara's desperate attack failed to hit before a kick hit her midsection...gritting her teeth as the kick pushed her back as the back of her feet caught on something and she landed on her back. Grunting at the fall as she coughed before she attempted to get back up...though it was doubtful Raitei would give her a chance..

The agent slowly taking deep breaths to try and get air back into her lungs as her knife had slipped out of her grip and was stabbed onto the ground slightly nearby her position too.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:28 pm

As the agent fell on the ground, the mercenary stopped before her, the sword hanging nearby in midair as he saw her trying to get back up. Another tendril sprouted and coiled itself around both of her legs, yanking her just enough so she would lay down again on the ground.

"Didn't you say you were going to arrest me? I'm still quite free and active while you're now the one bound." His voice echoed out from his metallic mask as he looked down at her.

SFA---

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Kara grits her teeth as her feet were snagged under her keeping her down on the ground managing to at least prop her upper body up on her hands as she glared up at Raitei's form.

"Well...not every plan goes the way we'd like...besides I did my job anyway," Kara said calmly despite her being basically caught by him she didn't try and struggle or show any thinking of escape unless a chance appeared since she couldn't reach her knife without being spotted she was stuck.

"So do you plan on knocking me on...dragging me back to your boss and try and force answers out of me?" Kara asked calmly.

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Rahs tapped his finger on the fauld of armor, listening to her. He then sighed heavily.

"Yes, it seems you were not here for me then. That is okay." The sword hanging from the tendril moved with uncanny speed towards Kara. The tip did not stab her, but instead slashed across the armor until it revealed toned and sweaty skin beneath.

"He is not my boss, agent. He is my client, and he didn't specify I'd get paid for bringing you to him. You are mine now." Just then a new tendril went right to her opening in the armor and electrocuted her with a strong shock until the agent remained unconscious. She was at least right about that.

Only after he was sure she was no longer awake Rahs took out a small device that lighted up and drew it near his mask. "I've captured her. Drariio, the whole meeting is compromised. I suggest you discard all plans and reallocate to devise new strategies. And please clean your helping hands in every meeting from now on. I wouldn't like a customer to meet his end abruptly."
In fact, it was a waste of time to force answers out of her. It was obvious this agent was smart and any information she had gathered was on its way to the ADD or already on the desk of an officer. It was just much better to call it all off and make that information useless in the end. Trying to squeeze what she knew would end up wasting time, and time was always what the agents wanted when they were captured. If she remained there, the rest of the ADD would come to rescue her and bring the slavers' operations to an end.

Which made Rahs decide to keep the best for himself. He finished his job too and now he had an agent once more to use for himself. He wouldn't make the mistake of drawing the Directorate to himself either, so he took off the helmet, appreciating the beautiful face of the agent and her vivid red hair before discarding the rest of the armor and any underwear, leaving her completely naked. It was possible they had a mean to inform of her location, so it was better to be safe than sorry in his line of work. Her curvy, plump body was carried off by him after everything that transpired there.

When Kara would finally come to her senses again, she would be tied spread-eagled on top of a metallic table. Silver walls were all around her but it was impossible to discern where exactly she was just from the room she was in. No real noise was being heard outside of the walls.

"So, how does it feel you'll have the same fate as the other agents I've defeated? That you are gonna be another one on the list of victims?" His voice came from behind her, but it would be difficult to lift her head and see him.

SFA---

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

"Trust me...you would've been the best bonus.." Kara joked faintly despite her position as she saw the sword coming..but she didn't flinch as it slashed her armour revealing her toned body and also the cleavage if he slashed just above her breasts...the glistening skin showed such lovely skin and a tendril slipped into the opening and she widened her eyes under her helmet as she twitched from the shock...until finally her body went limp on the floor before Rahs.

Her lovely body was stripped clean her helmet came undone causing her lovely red hair to flow down her back having been released due to the helmet holding in her bunned hairstyle. Her entire attire was stripped and just left there possibly for any ADD to retrieve though no sign of poor Kara would be found...

Funny enough Rahs would find no undergarments on Kara's form...besides a very nice black thong she wore no bra no doubt due to her skintight suit she needed the breathing room. Her lovely form carried off by him to who knows where.

By the time Kara finally awoken she cutely groaned her eyes fluttering open as she tried to move her wrists and grunts as she found herself spread eagle on a table she felt the cold metal on her back and rump and shuddered at the feeling. Kara sighed softly as she couldn't see him but it was easy to guess the voice..."Honestly...after dealing with this countless times during my days starting off with the ADD? You get used to it...but I do know one thing...I challenged you...and I lost, therefore it's my punishment for trying to fight you when I should've tried to flee." Kara said calmly her voice calm and seductive despite having no leeway in this at all.

"But...it'd be rude of me to run away from a challenge...and you looked like you needed a decent fight as well as a pretty girl to fuck...even if she pleads no?" Kara added. "I hope I was at least satisfying in the fight regard?" She teased no doubt expecting her performance to be laughable to him.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 am

All the while sh remained limp and unconscious Rahs had used the opportunity to feel her as he pleased and admire her toned, curvaceous body. He had groped that pair of full, ripe breasts and traveled her whole self from head to toe. Then he saw those tits move up and down softly with each breath until she awoke. She did make really cute noises as she rose from unconsciousness.

"Indeed. I'm glad to hear you are aware of the spoils of war. Even though your response is pretty much like all the other agents, there are still some that can't believe their luck to be on this kind of situation," he replied. A clanking sound was heard, something falling, metallic and heavy.

Her words caused him to laugh without failure. He walked a few steps and ended up resting his arms at either side of her head as he looked down at her. "Yes, I needed a good fight. Quite perceptive, are you? You were really satisfying in battle, I'll admit. Actually, you have been of all the agents I've fought probably the best one so far. Congratulations," he adds sincerely even if the last word had sarcasm as a joke.

"And you are correct about the second regard too. And you are much more than just a pretty girl. I guess the beautiful ones fight the hardest. Do you also have a need for a good fuck? I guess other agents wouldn't satisfy you as much as a real male." His hand travels to her right breasts, squeezing it softly and sliding upwards until his fingers play with her nipple until it hardened, only to leave it alone again. "And what is your name, agent? You know mine and I think that's fair, right?"

SFA---

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:56 am

Kara chuckles softly. "Really now? Most agents like to yell, curse and struggle even if they can't escape? Don't tell me my 'make it seem like nothing' act is common now?" She joked but it was her real self she was so used to being captured she barely gave it much thought...she got a laugh out of catching most of her captors off guard with her nonchalant ways.

Kara glanced around at the noise before his arms rested on either side of her head as she looked up...seeing him looking down on her. "Heh well...let's just say I hope for a rematch...if I ever get out of here that is." She joked. "After all just fucking us much get boring eventually...no matter how attractive the girl? Not unless there is a slight challenge of actually getting her?" She teased.

"If i'm honest...yeah a good fuck is nice...I got one or two non-ADD friends...one of them...very satisfying in the bedroom." Kara chuckled casually like she was just chatting with her captor even if he had her restrained and was getting ready to fuck her no doubt.

She gave a soft gasp as her breast was squeezed softly and the nipple played with getting hardened easily enough as she smiled softly. "Hmm fair enough...my codename is Crimson...guess where that came from." She joked swaying her head enough showing more of her flaming red locks as she chuckles. "But call me Kara Wilson..." She said calmly. "A pleasure to meet you Rahs Xalezel," Kara said casually.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next