View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Persecution (for Kara Wilson) 

Post Re: Persecution (for Kara Wilson)
"Wait...why is that...is something wrong with him to make him dangerous for humans?" Kara asked with a raised eyebrow. But hearing that she'll see it first she silently nods her head again. He moved his hands beneath the cape hiding her figure and gasped at the response as her breast was squeeze and her ass was spanked. The unnatural tingle of pleasure in her body had her legs shudder. But she kept herself standing.

"Right...in and out..."
She grunted out. "You better keep that promise once we're done..." She said as she followed Rahs out of the ship. Keeping up with his pace easily enough as she walked beside him through the hot arid like desert planet. Keeping appearance of a simple pleasure slave as she walked beside him the cape hiding her figure but it didn't hide her legs that well showing the lovely pair for anyone curious as she walked with a fast enough pace.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:43 pm

The mercenary scoffed, nodding to Kara. "You know I will."

There were many aliens that glanced at the redhead agent as she kept up with Rahs. Her increased pace made the cape lift just enough to show off her long, toned legs and they tried to take them in as long as they could. Almost all of them looked away after a second or two or simply did not risk the stare as they saw it was the syrictae mercenary leading her. The strong heat and the warm breeze that blew were not really helping the agent in feeling the effects of the aphrodisiac any less, but for now she was relatively safe and sane.

With the warning of the approximate hour that Rahs gave her, it would appear to Kara that they took a long time to reach the establishment. It was from the outside a one-story building but very wide, in green and white colors of thin metal and cloth walls. Already from outside Kara could hear some loud voices, laughter and the occasional moans of female slaves from within. Rahs took the cape from Vera, revealing her alluring, well-endowed figure, latching it on his shoulder pads before both entered. The small reception had two guards that stopped them. "Kera til mahz tub set."

"Sehv alut til chule." One of them approached Kara, took her arm and placed a device to her arm. A small sting later he withdrew it, analyzing her blood. He nodded and waved them in. There was an ample lounge right after it, where many aliens were making deals, some sat on comfortable furniture and many female slaves, both alien and human, sat with them being fondled or serving drinks and food. There was a band playing at the far end a melody for relaxation. Rahs led Kara to one of the halls on the side, that branched to several others. Some aliens were guarding doors and others talked and shared their slaves for a feel. In these halls the moans of women were clearer and louder.

"How you holding up?" he asked once there were no aliens in earshot. Half an hour had already transpired and the effects were beginning to be noticeable, besides time was always running. Kara's body was already heating up in arousal and her loins were beginning to ask for some satisfaction, her juices starting to moist her lips and possibly begin trickling to her inner thighs. Her breasts were swelling with arousal too, only making the bikini top bulge out restraining her luscious tits. Kara could maybe still concentrate and not give in to the urges but she had a role to play too. "Alright. Get your pleasure slave face on. Seduce him, play dumb on the fact he's dangerous to have sex with, earn his trust and a single sip will do. Good luck. And if you have trouble enduring it all, think of me and the fun we'll have later," Rahs told her, a playful wink at the end as his hand caressed her back and ass. As if emphasizing the last note, his touch was enough to send a shiver of pleasure up and down her spine.

Further ahead, two guards blocked an open door. Rahs stopped before them. "Ab har telli Gert ahn surv." One of the guards shook his head.

"Her uin tom mastut." Rahs sighed.

"Listen, I had a deal already and got no time. That slave can wait another day."

"They got firssst, mercenary. Come back later." Rahs cocked his head, leaning to one side. He could see a man and an alien slave inside, blocking Gert from view.

"Tell him this one is an ADD agent. Already trained but grew tired of her. If he doesn't want an agent then tell him I can find other better candidates to have the real deal, for a better price I'm sure." The guard cocked his head sharply. Rahs made as if to leave but the alien held his hand.

"Alright. Wait here."

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Kara kept the appearance of a slave girl for now. Walking with a good sway of her figure as she followed Rahs to the building. Once they approached it, Rahs removed the cape exposing the attire now and her marvelous figure as they entered to a small reception area. Two guards awaited them as one attached a device to Kara's arm. The agent only lightly winced from the light sting. But it was no doubt meant to test her blood for the drugs. Since it was proven positive they were allowed inside.

Kara heard the noises and lowered her head to cover her face more no doubt she was grimacing for now trying to resist as the noises caused her poor mind to think about what was happening and almost to entice she rubbed her thighs together...an easy sign of arousal. Biting her bottom lip as she kept her head down to avoid anyone seeing her struggles...until Rahs voice spoke to her. She took a soft inhale of air and looked up at him.

Her skin had a nice pink glow to it almost making her skin red in color from the flushing of blood due to arousal. Her breasts were pressed against the bikini top almost threatening to burst it at any moment. Her thighs shuddered at the juices trickling between her thighs. "Hanging...in there.." She panted out taking a long gulp of saliva that had swelled up in her mouth. "My body feels like it's lit on fire...course that's normal for aphrodisiacs.." She whispered. Before she shook her head and gently patted her cheeks with her hands. Blushing faintly at his touches on her back and ass as she focused.

"Right...pleasure slave...pleasure slave...no thinking...focus on being a proper slave...seem eager to pleasure...despite the danger.."
She whispered to herself as she clenched her fists...before casually adjusting her hair...so it lightly covered one of her eyes just enough giving her an alluring look as she looked at Rahs...the look of a pleasure slave as she casually and slowly crossed one leg over the other and wrapped one arm around herself just under her breasts highlighting them as she gave an appearance of a pleasure slave.

Deciding to play the role a little she looked at Rahs with a smoldering lustful look. "Hmm but master...if I think about you...I might make myself too wet, too fast.." She cooed licking one of her fingers lightly. "So let us get this show...started," She whispered before she began moving but stopped allowing Rahs to take the lead and she followed like a good slave. Listening calmly as she wanted to get this moving fast..she kept her appearance of a well trained slave girl..but the aphrodisac was working fast.

Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 am

Rahs had smiled, even if Kara couldn't see it, as he looked at the agent. Her body was already pink with the blood rush thanks to her arousal. He had glanced at her, not trying to be notorious about it to keep his hurried look of the master, but had caught signs of the agent lowering her head as they turned some corners. The aphrodisiac was showing its increasingly stronger signs; even if her body would continue to be affected, after the amount of time transpired it was starting to affect Kara's mind, leaving her more susceptible to those lovely sounds. She bit her lips, tried to block it away and concentrated as much as she could.

"Good, don't want you losing and ruining yourself in there. It will get even hotter, though. Don't give in the thought that anything looks even remotely satisfying." Rahs heard the agent whispering to herself. It seemed even Kara was having trouble to adjust to this situation with the strong drug progressing. She gave him her slave face, after adjusting her hair, and he nodded. He was unable to avoid eating her with his eyes, scanning over her emphasized chest and crossed legs. "Grr, you do make a really exceptional slave. Then you do your job and master will reward you well," he laughed as low as he could and gave her a wink.

Now that the guard had entered to consider the deal for Kara, the agent turned slave by Rahs, it seemed time went on much faster. It would feel slower in normal circumstances when one waits idly, but for the beautiful redhead it could be felt as if she had a time bomb inside her. After what felt like an eternity, and some heated exchange of words inside, the two visitors walked out. The man stopped before Rahs, narrowing his eyes. His slave was keeping her head down, her hands fiddling with themselves, but her eyes were already glazed over in drugged arousal and her huge breasts were leaking breastmilk. He dragged her away without saying a word.

The guard came out and allowed entry. "Gert will receive you."

Rahs walked inside, leading Kara by the chain. There was a tiny hall after the door and it led straight to a large room with a round table in the center and surrounded by sofas and chairs. The air stank of sex and old cum. Right before on the other side of the table was Gert, a tall, thick alien similar to a reptile, but different from Rahs. He had a darker carapace on his backside that extended to his forehead and a lighter skin from his face to thighs; he had a broad reptilian face. He had jewelry intertwined with small pieces of armor but was mostly nude, except for a large loincloth.

"Ah, Rahs Xalezel. Sly little bastard. You just ruined a good deal, you must have seen it on your way in."

"I ruined it and will more than make up for it. I told you I'd bring you an ADD agent, I don't know why you doubted me."

"You said you'd bring her for cash just yesterday. Agents don't come raining whenever you want, so I thought you were just trying to make me waste my time."

"You break my heart, Gert. I said I'd bring you one and talk of cash. She was at hand because I spent time training her myself." Gert looked at Rahs suspiciously, narrowing his eyes.

"The guard said you got tired of her. Why? She seems very succulent."

"You know it better than everyone, right? After her cunt gets molded by your cock and loosens it doesn't feel the same. Besides, brain dead slaves don't work for me on the long run. And we both know you like... to remodel their walls." Gert laughed.

"Fucking Rahs, yes, I know what you mean. I know exactly how you deal with your temporary girls, they don't end so well, huh? Don't worry, you know papa Gert enjoys eating the bits." He laughed again, letting a snort at first. "How much?"

"30,000 for the night. Plus twenty for capturing and training her."

"I'd fucking kill you in this instant for that ridicule sum. But she's an agent, alright. If you are handing her for one night I can only promise I'll try to hold back."

"Deal." Rahs threw the end of the chain on the table.

"Talk to my men for the rest of the money talk. Now get the fuck out, don't wanna see your metal face around here until tomorrow morning."

"Pleased to do business with you." Rahs turned around and left, not even giving Kara a last look. The door shut close with a cold, loud sound and the agent and Gert were left alone. If Kara had looked around the room, she could see another one to the far left, a piece of cloth trying to cover what was on the other side. However, if she looked carefully, she could see more than one pair of legs stacked upon one another. Girls left for Gert to deal with and not even close to recovering.

"Come here, slut."

SFA---

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:41 am

Kara gave a playful smirk at him when he enjoyed her slave face and position of her body for that little show of her acting skill. "Hmm you better..." She purred in lustful want. The Aphrodisac was playing havoc on her body first now it was affecting her mind...she still remembered the mission...but it was becoming more and more difficult. It was agonizing when she had to wait even longer when they arrived. But she kept her trained slave face on. She barely noticed the other male stepping out before Rahs with his own slave girl. Kara faintly gulped at the sign.

She followed Rahs inside and saw the tall thick reptile like alien that was Gert. The smell of sex and old cum didn't help her poor mind any better as she looked at Gert. He seemed to be naked besides a large loincloth with darker carapace on his back and lighter skin on his front.

Kara could only slightly keep focus on the talking between the pair of them. Her eyes glancing around faintly trying to distract herself. She glanced to the far left for a moment and saw a blanket hiding several pairs of legs from girls...and a cold pit of worry settled in her stomach...what the hell did Gert do to them!?

She was slightly busy glancing at the results of Gerts work that she didn't notice the deal was already done. Kara glanced at Rahs for a moment before looking at Gert...the sound of the door shutting was her knowing she was on her own now.

Kara gave her same sensual smile and lightly wrapped one arm around her breasts just under them making sure to highlight her impressive set as she lightly approached with an enticing sway of her hips. Making sure Gert got the full view as she moved as close as she could. "Yes, Master..how may I serve you?" She cooed in a sensual voice that was flooded with lustful intentions. Gert might notice her gaze was on the chain. Rahs having trained her that the one holding her chain was her master and she would obey any orders that person gave. She knew she had to get him a drink...but first she had to earn his trust...but why did Rahs say not to have sex with him?

Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Gert's tiny eyes inspected Kara as she walked. He gave no real impression even as she moved and swayed with overwhelming sensuality. They then fell to the chain as the agent stopped. He grimaced and took the chain, pulling her to his lap with force, making her stumble. His strong hands grabbed her shoulders and made her sit on one leg. It seemed the reptilian slaver was not done checking the goods.

His hands removed the bikini from her well-endowed tits and squeezed them. His touch was not gentle but the drug made her feel the pain and somehow it felt good. He kept fondling them until his fingers wrapped around her nipple and squeezed the teat, hard, and pulled on it. It felt even worse and yet Kara could feel her breast on fire, the pleasure shooting directly to her nerves and brain.

"Bah, you don't even lactate. Is there anything special about you?" His hands withdrew and the only thing of Gert on her was his black eyes.

SFA---

Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Kara stumbled into his grasp when he tugged her chain with her bikini top being removed the fondling and groping was rough as she felt pleasure thanks to the drug instead of any pain, no doubt to help girls with his rougher treatments. She gasped at the pinching and tugging on her teats as she groaned and yelped. The pain was huge but all she felt was burning pleasure as her breast was like on fire.

"Special about me master?" Kara purred in her sensual voice. "While I may not have lactation enhancements like other girls..my talents are more in the skills of everything else a slave pleasure girl like me should be...serving my master anything he desires, from the usual pleasure duties...to well offering to serve him other things he might need, food, drinks and the like of course." She added in moving close and Gert felt the soft pillow breasts rubbing against him as a show of wanting to please... "I promise you..I can be the perfect servant to anyone who owns me master...if you shall give me a chance to show you what I'm made of?" Kara whispered her voice so arousing and sensual it might give the alien Gert a hard on just from the musical voice.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:22 am

Gert listened without paying much attention to what Kara said. His eyes never trailed off from hers even as she slid closer and rubbed her large mounds against him. She could feel his skin being rougher, as if his species had evolved from living in hot environments or deserts.

However, it seemed that not even the stoic Gert could avoid being aroused from the mere voice from Kara as she spoke the last words. A bulge beneath his cloth twitched and he let a purring sound, as if pondering whether she was true or lying.

"Very well. Lean over the table." Gert stood up abruptly, the mere motion pushing Kara back a few steps. His strong hand took her shoulder and pushed her over to the table, facing away from him. However, if the agent looked back, she could see the slaver taking off his loincloth, revealing a large black cock with a purple head, but tiny little barbs all around its girth. From its tip dripped an equally purple precum. She could only think of Rahs' warning as she looked at the hideous phallus. No wonder the other girls were discarded like mere dolls.

SFA---

Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:03 am

Kara saw her work was working as he gave a purring sound as her voice worked just as well as her body did against him...but it was almost a double edged sword now as she got him aroused and wanting to fuck her. He stood up pushing her off and away to the nearby table...her hands stopping her from hitting it just in time. She glanced back and saw that member the amount of barbs on it made it look like a cactus with how prickly it looked..anything with that level would tear up a girls insides!

"Master...before we begin...I'm sure you...must be parched from your time handling business in this room,...especially since I doubt you were able to sample that...lactating woman before me...may I fetch you a quick...drink before we begin...after all you've gone through...many other women before me..."
She said panting in want she was dripping wet showing she wanted this too...but her concern for her masters health hopefully got through and help her carry out the plan...but she kept in a semi position...letting her master know she was ready to just lean over if he refused the offer for a drink.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:54 am

The poor agent was drugged and though she wanted to be fucked so badly she knew it would be the end of her insides if she got penetrated by that cock. She did her best to keep playing her slave face and act the part but being raped by him was a dangerous and real threat. What Rahs said was true, it would not only hurt but it would destroy her passage as well.

Gert only moved towards Kara and forcefully turned her to the table, and grabbed her firm ass, giving it a hard spank. Kara felt the tip of his cock and to make it even worse the precum that it leaked stung the skin where it touched. She felt it prodding her ass and going closer to her exposed, dripping cunt.

Only then Gert stopped. "You don't think I can serve myself a cup? Or are you buying time to save your pretty little cunt? Maybe I should drink from these lewd juices you keep leaking." With that Gert inserted without grace or gentleness two fat fingers inside her quivering lips, hot juices from Kara squirting from the sudden motion and filling the room with wet noises.

SFA---

Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:33 am

Kara gasped out at the two fingers intruding into her cunt wet noises flooding the room. But Kara knew she had to be careful here. "N-not at all master...I actually wanted to show you a special cup I use for my former masters drinks." Kara groaned out her legs shuddering as juices squirted out coating the fingers as they toyed with her cunt. "After all...I'm sure you'd like to enjoy a drink...while enjoying my soft flesh as well..." Kara gasped hoping to whatever diety she could perhaps try a cleavage cup.

Kara lightly flinched at even the cum stung her...what the hell was this monster made of to have such a cock and cum that would hurt or possibly kill human girls if he used them..the worse kind of scum.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:16 pm

The pleasure shot right into Kara's womb and brain. She gasped and her pussy gladly drenched the invading fingers, eager to feel more. Yet, against her body's wishes she continued on with the plan. She groaned and even her legs felt weak as the slaver played with her aching passage. But, only then Gert stopped, his fingers slowly withdrawing from her dripping slit.

"Ahh, is that so?" He gave a slap to her buttocks and she could feel the barbs of his member grazing her skin until he took a couple of steps back. "That is more interesting and creative. Go, let's see you serve me with your tits."

SFA---

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:15 am

Kara made an adorable gasp at the smack on her buttock...thanking whatever deity she could think of right now as Gert pulled back...noticing a nearby bottle which Gert seemed to have used a little bit...the beauty brought it up and carefully uncorked it...while skillfully slipping the poison bottle between her fingers hidden by the cork as she smiled...carefully prepared for this...as she expertly hid the poison and emptied it into the entire bottle so it had the entire load full of the venom taint now for Gert.

Hiding the bottom again as she smiled turning towards Gert slowly. "Hmm sorry for the wait master.." She cooed showing her skills as she used one hand to make a lovely little leak free area between her breasts...and she using her free hand emptied a sizable amount of the drink without spilling anything...into her cleavage cup for Gert. Casually she swayed her hips as she approached...her skill showing as no drop either sloshed out of her cleavage or dripped down her figure. Placing the bottle down and using both hands now to better keep this position as she leaned in a little...the cup so easily ready to drink from.

"Hmm help yourself...master," She whispered sensually the drink was perfectly ready for him and luckily she slipped the venom into the entire bottle instead so it would be easy...after all she couldn't tamper with the offering so the whole bottle was best.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:23 am

Gert crossed his arms, his foul phallus still erect and standing as he saw the agent uncork the bottle and use her own cleavage as a cup. She turned around, smiling and swaying her hips with a sensual move and he couldn't stop himself from smiling slyly. It was impossible not to wish having those amazing orbs of the agent and now he was seconds away from drinking from them.

"Come here." Gert placed his hand on Kara's lower back, pulling her towards him. His reptilian face pressed itself against her amazing cleavage, his mouth opening and drinking the beverage with delight. Kara was happy she had made him drink at last, but couldn't also avoid feeling a bliss melting her mounds as the slaver drank from her chest, licked her breasts clean and kissed them.

"Serve me more, slave." His hand slapped her rear again when he finished, not noticing anything out of the ordinary with the drink she just gave him.

SFA---

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:53 am

Kara kept her balance as Gert had her move closer and press up against him. Kara groaned keeping the bottle nearby to use as Gert drank from her delicious cleavage as she blushed bright red in the cheeks. "A-at once master," She said sensually before keeping her cleavage cup tightly ready and poured another helping for him to take. Luckily he hadn't noticed the poison in the drink.

She kept the bottle on hand as she groaned offering another full cup for Gert to drink up all for himself. She had to hold on until the poison took effect.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next