View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The twisting to perfection [Calista & the Midrozi] 

Post The twisting to perfection [Calista & the Midrozi]
Vi Caldera. Pirate. Arms Dealer. Slave Trafficker.

That was who ADD Special Talent Calista Cole was impersonating undercover on the world of Sigma Cerberi II at a fashion show being hosted at the Zaniah Auction house, which overlooked one of the worlds breath taking metallic seas. Vi had been captured during and ADD raid after receiving intel from one of Calista CIs as to her location and the time of a meet between some buyers of her merchandise. After weeks of having Calista literally picking apart the woman's mind for any relevant details about her life, business dealings or personal relationship, she had disguised herself as the woman, both physically and mentally. She had her hair altered to the same dark, fiery red Vi's was, her eyes became a mismatched icy blue and soft lilac color, while numerous tattoos covered her pale skin. Each one was an intricate Celtic knot design that told the onlooker all there was that needed to be know professionally about her if they knew how to read them.

Instead of the skin tight gray combat suit she normally wore, Calista was wearing a light dark brown leather jacket over a tight dark blue halter top dress, the hem came down to her mid thigh while a pair of sheer black stockings accentuated her lovely and well toned legs. She had grumbled her annoyance over the fact that she had been forced to wear a pair of black high heels to complete the outfit. But this was the only way that she could fit in at the party being hosted by the Auction house. It was being used as a cover to auction off several dozen Midrozi trained slaves under the guise of a fashion show. The leader of the Midrozi delegation was the target of an assassination order, which had come into Calista personally.

So here she was, sipping on a glass of champagne that likely cost more than she made in a month by the bottle. Her eyes scanned the gathered guests, looking for her target and spotting a tall and imperious woman with pale alabaster skin who embodied the word perfection.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The twisting to perfection [Calista & the Midrozi]
Black Widow had been missing from the arena for a long time, having suddenly vanished one day from the rosters. Plenty of people had speculated about what happened to her, but none had come near the truth. In reality the Jarri clans, never groups to get along for extended periods of time, had gone to war, and her mistress, the Spire Lord Misralla, had deemed her too useful a weapon to leave in the arena. And so she had been 'drafted' into the war, and had proven herself many times, usually against assassins as she was held back as a bodyguard for at risk individuals, hidden as just another slave.

Her place here was just like any other job she had done over the past few years, although this one had a personal touch. Her 'charge' was the recently promoted Spire Lord M'Kali, the younger blood sister of her own Mistress, the Spire Lord Misralla. No-one suspected that there would be any trouble in this fairly minor show, and in fact M'Kali had been sent here as a reward for achieving her promotion, with Black Widow sent as well to give her a chance to relax after managing to fend off a Battle Lord until reinforcements had arrived. The Midrozi had a reputation of being sadistic ... But she had proven herself far too useful and loyal to suffer, and instead she found herself more a spoiled pet than a slave.

She stood by the throne that her owner would soon sit in, dressed in a fairly plain white dress that clung to her curves, but hid the gladiatrix outfit she wore underneath, as well as the various weapons that she carried. She couldn't hide her figure or face of course, but people saw what they expected to see. She doubted anyone would recognise her dressed like this, although she had gotten plenty of looks from aliens. She had a simple silk collar around her neck, and a leash tied her to the chair. It was definitely more symbolic than an actual binding however, but she made no move to try and run, or even a shudder at the alien's attention as she stood perfectly still, hands holding a drinks tray in front of her.

To anyone who met her eyes she was scared ... Terrified into perfect obedience. To anyone who probed her mind she was just another slave ... A scared women who saw no choice but to serve, who obeyed out of fear of horrible pain ... Sensations so intense that even through a mind reading someone would feel an echo of the agony. A good psychic might even be able to dig deeper, to learn that she silently begged for someone to save her.

It was all false of course ... Her owner was the prodigy Misralla, and she had once had nothing better to do with a month's time while on a break. She had spent the time teaching psychic defences to the human, and like all things her Mistress wanted her to learn, Black Widow had excelled and exceeded all expectations. But she maintained that illusion more out of habit than need. There were no other Jarri here, and she had already swept for illusions.

Finally her 'current Mistress' emerged, smiling aloofly as the tall lithe alien walked to her chair. She was dressed in a vibrant red gown, one that had blue splatters randomly spread along it. The red was the colour of blood ... And the blue looked almost as if something bleeding had been shaken over it. Her long white hair was tied back into a pony tail, and she wore no jewellery. A pair of six inch heels completed her outfit, and she moved as gracefully in them as she would barefoot. Instantly aliens flocked to her, chatting with her as she walked and took her seat, her 'personal slave' bowing and trembling ever so slightly as she sat down, a hand reaching out to take a glass from the tray the human was holding, taking a sip and nodding at someone one of the alien slavers said.

There was still some time before the show itself started, time to talk with those who she found interesting, or who she had business to discuss. This may have been a holiday assignment, but she still needed to get the best price possible for these women. And she would have plenty of conversations to make sure that happened.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Calista had been mingling, joking with several of Vi's business associates while also subtly watching the ethereally beautiful Midrozi after she had appeared and part of her could see the appeal in being made the pet of such and elegant creature. She downed the rest of the champagne and growled as she tightly tamped down on that part of her that had been trained to submit to an alien master and cursed for not the umpteenth time the Kohlnari bastards and their infernal sexual conditioning. She passed off her empty glass and pulled her dark red braid over her shoulder and smoothed out her dress before approaching the exquisitely appointed throne where the alien woman lounged in a disinterested manner and yet completely engaged any who approached.

"I have always heard that Midrozi trained slaves where always the most sensually appealing and well-behaved, but until now I have not had the opportunity to inspect one up close, Captain Vi Caldera...I have made trades with your people through intermediaries." Calista said as she looked over the tall, dark haired woman standing next to the throne, as still as a statue.

She reached out and took one of the drinks from the tray, making a quick scan of the woman's mind, finding a fearful and obedient slave, the echoes of pain and torment still ringing in her mind. She hide her discomfort at touching the abused mind by taking a drink of the strong dark blue liqour.

"Is she going to be in the auction by chance?" the undercover agent asked, seeing if it was possible to free the poor woman.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

The raven haired women glanced up as you mentioned buying her, and for a brief moment there was a glimmer of hope ... Only for the Midrozi women to laugh as she sipped her own drink, the sound rich and genuine. She spoke in an accented English, the sound almost like a chorus singing thanks to the structure of her vocal chords. She's not for sale I'm afraid ... She's just a loan from my sister to keep my company, and make sure i have something to keep my hands busy with. The midrozi explains, and while mentall the slave seems to shiver, physcially she remains perfectly still.

Oh where are my manners ... You'll have to forgive me Vi ... Can i call you Vi? I always prefer to call my ... Partners by their first name. her voice was soft and sweet, and it was so easy to just lose yourself in her words ... And Calista could tell the alien wasn't even trying to make her words hypnotic, or her suggestions more than just simple words. She'd definetly have to keep her guard up around her. My name is M'Kali ... And I'm here to oversee the stocks presentation, as well as answer any questions you might have. Or demonstate anything you want to confirm, about or with them.

As she spoke Calista would feel it ... It felt like a wisp of a presence, barely there inside her head. It only lasted for a moment ... But in that moment the human might learn something terrifying. The alien mind had sent a slither of itself towards her brain ... And that tiny sluther, a single thought, had mapped her entire 'mind' in moments, learning everything that Vi was and remembered. There was no sudden change in the alien though, and it seemed she hadn't found any holes in who you were, or what you were here for. But there was no doubt anymore ... If this alien realised something was up, it would take her moments to shatter your illusion and learn everything. There was no way your mind, and it's powers, could compete with hers.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

This is the Arena Gladiatrix character of Seraph, and if you need any help with Arena matters (including questions, arena Monster/Gladiatrix character concepts you want a sounding board for, or help developing) feel free to send me (on this account or Seraph) a pm.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Calista shivered as she felt the alien presence easily slip into her mind, feeling the alien woman's mental caress rolling over the legend she had created for herself. She felt like an infant in comparison to the psionic prowess she could sense within M'Kali. It was a terrifying and erotic feeling that she could be so easily dominated and crushed, any resist she might offer would simply be an amusement for this woman if she had learned the truth. She took a sip of her drink to steady herself and then smiled pleasantly at the woman as she listened to her words, having to actively force herself to resist the sing-song lilt of her words that threatened to lull her into a blissful stupor.

"Commend my compliments to your sister for her fine taste in such a lovely pet." the undercover agent said with a pleasant smile on her face, more than just training to adapt to the situation but affected by her host's presence. She looked away and saw several mercenaries present, which she recognized as from the files at the ADD. They could potentially useful in her assignment if for little more than a distraction.

"And please, you may call me Vi if I can call you M'Kali," she said as she looked back to the woman, her eyes sliding over the Spire Lords form, an impulse from Vi which she followed to keep up appearances.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

The raven haired slave blushes at the attention and compliment, looking even further down for a moment, before guiltily starting and returning to her original posture, eyes checking to see if her 'mistress' had noticed. She does have equisite taste ... You'll have to forgive her though. She's not fully house trained yet ... I'll punish her failures later. there's a brief flicker of fear in the human's eyes, but it's quickly hidden. It's all an act of course, and as much as Black Widow hates not being a perfect pet for her mistress, to be perfect at her task demands that she appears not.

M'Kali laughs at Vi's words, licking her own lips as her gaze returns that of the human slavers, giving her a once over. The glance was fairly casual, but like with her brief probing of 'Vi's' mind the human would be left with the impression that she saw everything. Every curve, every fold in cloth, and of course anything hidden that the undercover agent had, at least any hidden on her front. Mhmm ... You know if you ever run into troube I'd just love to buy you ... See what i could do with you ... she coos, licking her lips again as she leans out, a hand darting with surprising speed. But instead of a strike her fingers just ever so gently caress the human's cheek ... Just using the lightest touch of her finger tips for a few heartbeats. But even that gentle brief touch sent waves of bliss, nerve endings stimulated juuuuuust right to cause the maximum pleasure response.

The alien smiles as she relaxes back, finishing off her drink, placing it on the tray and taking another, even as a chime rings through the hall. The main lights all start to dim, while spotlights illuminate the stage. It looks just like a modelling catwalk from Earth, although what's going to be on display is the flesh under the clothes, rather than the other way around.I do hope you enjoy yourself Vi... M'Kali purrs, even as the room goes quiet as aliens move in, all watching the stage eagerly for the first sight of the famous Midrozi trained slaves.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 am

Calista watched the poor woman, wishing there was something she could do to help her but is quickly drawn back to the Midrozi woman with her laugh and the sensually appraising gaze that she floats easily over the undercover agents body. She could not suppress the shiver of excitement as she instinctively knows the slaver has taken her worth in at a glance. She has to take a steadying breath hidden behind the action of taking a drink from her glass as she feels the familiar warmth of arousal settling into the pit of her stomach.

She manages to give the woman a coy look at her offer of buying her and the implication of the possibilities of what could be accomplished. What she is not ready for however is the the woman's viper fast fingers as the dart and brush her skin in the most exquisite of feather light touches that draws a blissful moan of pleasure from her. The went sensation running up her spine and exploded in her mind, showering her nerves in liquid warmth that left her weak in the knees. When her senses returned fully to her, she is nearly face to face with the alien woman and seeing the coy smirk on her imperiously beautiful face at the reaction she has elicited from the human.

"I-I will certainly try" she replied in a shaky voice and has to take a moment longer to recover, wondering just what else the Midrozi could do if a brush as simple as that was so pleasurable. She shivered with the possibilities that crept into her mind as she finds her seat and picks up her bidding data pad, but starts typing up a message for several of the other bidders, the mercenaries and pirate she spotted earlier.

I have a lucrative business opportunity for you boys, these girls are all top quality merchandise, each one will likely run a small fortune to acquire. There are few Midrozi guards here and we have the fire power to handle them if we work together; kill the Midrozi and split the girls between us. Even if it is only a couple of girls between each of us, we keep the money we would have spent on them and have ourselves a couple of lovely little Ginny's.

Any takers?

- Captain Vi Caldera

She sent the message and subtly moved to check for the concealed psi-blade beneath her chair, at least the agents they had infil'd before the auction had at least done their jobs. Now it was time to do hers.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:34 am
Profile YIM

By the time Vi managed to give her shaky reply M'kari had already turned her attention from the human slaver and to the stage, waving a hand to dismiss the other women. As far as the Midrozi was concerned, Vi was just another potential buyer, and she was no longer relevant to the Spire Lord. She had no idea what the human was plotting ... although unseen by anyone else the raven haired slave was watching the human. Something about her seemed off ... like there was something going on here. But she trusted in M'kali ... and the Jarri would have certainly swept her mind, and there was no way an animal, like a human, could hide something from a Spire Lord. At least, without a Jarri teaching them precisely how.

On the stage the first women stepped out, dressed in a rather exotic looking outfit. She seemed to have a dress which clung to her body from neck to ankles, a rich green colour that shimmered like scales as it moved in the light. As she walked it stretched smoothly, always hugging her curves. Her body was that of pure perfection, perfectly sculpted to have the maximum possible appeal, with a large pair of breasts, and a bright bubbly smile ... all topped off with eyes that were practically begging to please anyone they looked at. She had a simple gold leaf collar on, a wafer thin thing that shone in the light on stage as she strutted forward, moving on six inch heels with perfect grace and balance. She had long red hair, tied back into a braid that went all the way down to the arch of her back. Everyone staring at her could see two small peaks pressing against her dress, her nipples proving that the women wasn't wearing a bra.

The slave's appearance was soon followed, for Calista at least, with a few messages. The mercenaries she had contacted were well known, solid reliable groups who were successful ... but no-where near enough to be considered a serious buyer for a prestigious Midrozi trained slave. They all knew it ... but they had come here to dream and give themselves something to aspire to one day owning. None of them seemed to have considered doing what Calista was suggesting, but she could see the three alien 'leaders', two mercenary captains and a pirate lord, glancing around, confirming that in fact there seemed to be no Midrozi security. In fact, the only Jarri present was the slender looking women on the throne. There were more than a few armed guards, of course, but they were just normal 'market guards' from this planets security force. And so, one by one, Calista received her reply from the three leaders. The pirate lord and one of the captains had three armed escorts, while the other captain had brought a full six other alien's with them. They were fairly skilled as well, and especially if they had the element of surprise they could easily take out the armed guards scattered around.

Do you have a plan?

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:20 am

Fifteen bodies, more than the ADD could have mustered for the operation. Calista thought to herself as she read over their reply, though she frowned as she looked up, feeling as if someone was watching her, she casually looked around as if bored for the moment with the auction. As she scanned the crowd she risked reaching out psionically as she sought out anyone whose thoughts seemed the least bit focused on her, aside from the mercenaries and pirates conspiring with her. She sensed nothing but for a moment she thought that she had seen the raven haired woman staring at her. This caused a slight frown to form on her pretty face, was she reaching out, asking for help?

It wasn't unheard of, but that was usually when a slave knew someone was an agent...or was it because she had inquired about purchasing her? Irrelevant to the current operation, if she could help the woman she would help her if she could.

I will toss out some micro-crash bombs towards the guards and the stage, when they go off that is your que to act.

She sent the message and placed a bid on the girl on stage as she gave her an appraising once over before she set her pad down and slowly undid the braid, shaking her hair loose. To anyone watching it would just seem that the woman was letting her hair down, not retrieving the string of hidden mini-stun grenades or the concealed psy-blade from beneath her chair, slipping it discreetly into the sleeve of her jacket. She stood and took her data pad with her as she moved to get a drink from a nearby refreshment table. She dropped a few on the ground and used her psionic abilities to roll the bomblets near their targets. She remained standing and programmed the pad to activate the devices with her next bid.

She looked towards the raven haired slave and frown as the woman stood there statue still, desperately trying to avoid a torturous punishment from a cold and cruel mistress. Against her better judgment, the ADD Special Talent psychically reached out to the woman, sending her a the idea of freedom and a sense that it would come soon.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 pm
Profile YIM

Black Widow wasn't a psychic herself, but she was all too familiar on what it felt like to receive a psychic impulse. The message was crude, vague, and obviously not from a Jarri. She looked around, expression hopeful ... even as her muscles tensed. She guessed something was about to happen ... and she had a vague feeling that the human Vi was behind it. But she had no way to tell M'Kali that something was wrong, and if she moved before the threat occurred she would play her hand too soon. She could do nothing but wait, eyes darting around, as if hopeful. But under the tray one hand let go, reaching into her dress, fingers slipping through the outfit, closing around something concealed underneath it.

M'Kali, for her part, had no idea what was going on. All it would have taken to realize something was up to sweep the minds of those around her with her powers. Even if Black Widow, and 'Vi', had shielding preventing a surface reading from learning anything, the mercenaries who Vi had contacted, and the pirates, had no such protection. However M'Kali's guard was down, and she didn't think to bother herself with monitoring the thoughts of those around her.

The guards, much like the Midrozi, were completely unprepared, and none of them even noticed the micro crash bombs as they rolled across the ground. Vi would see the alien leaders she was 'communicating' with nod ever so slightly, a gesture that went unnoticed.

Well, unnoticed by all but one. The raven haired slave, who Calista had just warned, noticed every movement. She saw the flickers of movement from the human dropping the micro crash bombs, and while she didn't know what they were she suspected it wasn't something good. Her body relaxed, eyes sweeping the room rapidly, waiting for the inevitable attack even as the slave on stage, with no idea what was going on, started to pose, showing off her flawless body with perfect skill.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Calista gave a quick scan of the room, making sure that her erstwhile allies were ready and then looked down at her data pad and entered her bid on the slave as she posed in a manner that showed off her body in all the right ways to make the clothes she was wearing practically see-through. As the bid went through, the high tech flashbangs scattered about the room all exploded with a deafening BANG and a blinding flash of light that startling the girl on stage and caused the other guests to start panicking.

In general things had become a chaotic mess as Calista dropped her psy-blade into her hand and activated the weapon as the dark sapphire blade came to life. Her eyes began to glow as she accessed her powers, psionically concealing herself as she saw that the raven haired beauty had reached into her clothing after dropping her trays...retrieving something as she became poised to move.

A bodyguard...no...maybe she is making a break for it? she asked herself as he wove through the crowd with psionically enhanced speed towards the throne, while the mercenaries and pirates had opened fire on the guards with the same professional zeal they showed in all their endeavors, only this time they would be rewarded with some high class pussy instead of a fistful of credits and some lousy beer.

Or so they thought.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 pm
Profile YIM

While the Pirates and Mercenaries that Calista had worked out a deal with had no idea exactly what was going to happen they knew something was about to take place, and they had all experienced those micro bombs before. They all recovered quickly, much more so than the completely flat footed guards. Within seconds the mercenaries and pirates had charged, and without any of the guards managing to fire a shot they were all dead, or soon going to be thanks to blood loss.

M'Kali herself had collapsed back into he throne, clutching her head as she groaned in pain. She had picked the worst time to stretch out her psychic powers, having touched every mind in the room just before the flashbang went off, and unable to sort the sudden swarm of signals out fast enough. She'd still been 'linked' to the guards minds as they had died, and while she had been linked to numerous dying minds before, one really needed a moment to prepare themselves for the feedback. She had been caught flat footed ... And it seemed like Calista's plan was going to work without a hitch.

The raven haired slave let out a shriek, stepping over and clinging to the side of her mistresses throne with one hand, fingers going white with the tightness of her grip. She looked completely terrified, and with no idea what was going on. Her other hand was still inside her dress, clutching something desperately. But her posture prevented anyone from seeing just what it was.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:36 am

Calista had felt the mental death screams of the guards as the mercenaries and pirates ended with a murderous zeal that was found more often in prison gangs rather that in free men. Though granted these men were often the kinds of people who inevitably made up those gangs. She flinched and stumbled a step as she felt the pained anguish that came from her Midrozi target, it was the sound that would be made if shattered glass could cry out when it was broken though she quickly recovered as she clenched her teeth as she pushed the pain away from her mind. She had a task to accomplish, she could deal with the effects of the backlash once this was done.

She mounted the stage in a single, graceful and psionic aided leap and silently cursed the gorgeous, but completely impractical six inch heels as she nearly lost her balance. She changed the angle of her movements to recover as she ran down the length of the stage towards the dais and tipped over throne. She could see the white skin of her target, the raven haired slave kneeling over her mistress with worry painted on her beautiful features for the fallen alien. She pushed frightened girls out of the way as she came within striking distance, still psionically concealed from the eyes of the crowd as her psy-blade sizzled through the air as she brought the deadly weapon down to make the killing stroke.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:01 am
Profile YIM

The alien was defenseless, her psychic guard was down, and that overwhelming power was the one weapon that Calista couldn't take on. It should have been an easy and simple kill ...

Should have been. Instead just as Calista reached out to push the raven haired women away she reacted, in way that shouldn't have been possible. Faster than Calista had seen any human move the 'slaves' leg lashed out, a kick impacting the still airborne and psychically concealed women right in the stomach, with enough force to send her flying like a rag doll. Even as the foot landed her hand came out of her dress, the outfit shredding as what she was holding came into view. In her hand was a hilt of a long metal strand that looked like a whip, the metal lashing out and extending.

By the time Calista hit the far wall the whip had already hit three of the mercenary, flashing red as it cracked through the air, slicing apart the alien's throats before any of them had recognized the women as a threat. Even as the Jarri Spire Lord started to recover from the sudden unexpected backlash, Black Widow stepped forward, revealing that under her outfit she was dressed in her arena 'armour'. Her spare hand reached behind her back, withdrawing four thin needles from the back.

As the whip lashed out, decapitating the head of one of the mercenary captains her hand flicked towards the group of pirates, and four of them dropped in a heartbeat, the needles puncturing through their skulls and spearing into their brains, killing the alien's with perfect accuracy. The other alien's recovered, one of them managing to get out Black Widow! before the whip found him, cutting him in half. It seemed like the whip heated up as it moved through the air, glowing red as it was flicked between targets, allowing the thin metal 'wire' to simply shear through whatever it struck.

By the time Calista's body had hit the ground from that first kick, nine of her alien 'back up' were dead to this single women who had completely fooled you. And even as the remaining six raised their guns towards her, the human agent got the feeling that this was going to be a very one sided fight. Especially if she actually, finally, recognized the women as who she was ... the gladiatrix Black Widow, and one of the most dangerous 'humans' in the galaxy ... someone who was used to going hand to hand with the nastiest aliens that could be found. And unlike most of her matches in the Arena ... she wasn't holding back.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:29 am

This was supposed to have been an easy assignment. A single Jarri slaver with none of her personal house guard, a predator cut off from the aid of its fellows. She had seen the stunned woman recovering, their eyes met and the realization of the impending death had flashed through them like fire...at least that was what Calista saw before she felt the breath knocked from her lungs as she was sent sailing through the air. She heard the shredding of fabric and saw the raven haired slave revealing a vicious nano-wire whip and in the woman's hands it lived up to its deadly reputation as she slammed into the far wall, further stunning the ADD agent as she saw the thin strands of the whip glow red as several of the mercenaries were either headless corpses or had been turned into piles of singed meat and bone.

She gasped for breath as he body ached from the force of the kick and the impact of the wall, which she had managed to blunt some with a cushion of psychic force. But it had not been enough it seemed. Her head spun from the psychic maelstrom being formed by the deaths of so many people in such a short span of time. The raven haired woman had completely fooled the Special Talent, she was a disguised bodyguard...it was something she should have suspected as she silently cursed under her breath. She jerked off the unbalancing heels, discarding them as she stood up and took a quick stock of herself a few scrapes on her hands and knuckles and a tear in her black stockings on the back of her calf. She was good, no she needed her psy-blade, but noticed that it lay on the stage out of her reach.

So she did the next best thing, using her power to gather up several solid candle holders and closed the distance between her and Black Widow. She had heard stories about the gladiatrix with her brutal and oft-times showman style of fighting, but none of that was present here. No she was a living engine of destruction, one that Calista closed the distance with quickly while she was dealing with the last few of her backup.

She launched the half dozen objects at the raven haired woman as a distraction, with one even cutting a gash above Widow's eye. Enhancing her own speed with her psionic abilities, she hoped to end this quickly in order to still have a chance at taking out her intended target. She drove home several blows against Widow, which sent the woman reeling back from her as a river of crimson had started running down the gladiatrix's face to match the blood that seeped down from the cut above her eye.

The ADD agent then decided to make another attempt on the Jarri woman.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next