View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
Cece lowered her head, allowing some of her eyes to be covered by her beautiful pink hair. A single tear trickled down from her cheeks. Her spine began to shiver with fear. She wanted to be brave. She wanted to be strong. But no matter how much the mechanic tried to toughen up, she only found herself even more scared. The girl sniffled a bit when she heard that the monster never became tired. Cece nervously rubbed her thighs together, as if enjoying the last time they'd remain closed. Then, something groped her large breasts. The monster would feel how soft and warm to the touch her breasts were- as if they were the very embodiment of youth. Her tiny nipple grew hard, gently pressing against the palm of his hand. She was unable to do anything as he began to rub her womanhood. The Texan's body was truly soft. She squeezed her legs together to try to get rid of the monster's finger, but it only served to encase his hand in her warm thighs. The girl lifted her head a bit and cast her eyes over at Phoebe. "I-It's okay, Phoebe... as long as you're okay." Yet, her blonde friend would easily be able to tell from the look in Cece's eyes that everything was far from okay. In fact, that the mechanic was scared that she would lose her humanity.

Was this the start of a new life for Cece? Was there... truly no way to escape?

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Dolom took one hand away from Cece for a minute and shot a chunk of his clay body at Phoebe's hand once it had a hold of the tool being used to cut the cell bars. It left her stuck there unable to move her hand or pull it out from the clay. "I guess I need to keep you restrained to ensure you behave yourself. You'll find it quite difficult to move your arm with that clay stuck to it." His hand returns to Cece's body, the appendage pressing more as it continues to grind over her sex and clit. "Already starting to get wet I see. You should be fun to break as well. Maybe if one of you breaks first, you can assist me in training the other."

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:50 am
Profile YIM

Such was the result of their great escape, one of them trapped in the cage with the other bound to be raped mercilessly until her body couldn’t go on any longer. She knew exactly what was going to happen and wondered how much longer Cece could hope to last in his arms. Greater endurance meant prolonged sexual torture and it certainly wouldn’t make matters any easier for the deliciously succulent mechanic. Even her words when being felt up by Dolom hurt more than they helped the other agent. Phoebe was broken once before, after all, an inevitable outcome of being trapped here with a creature who bested you at every turn.

It was only a matter of time before their captor succeeded in making Phoebe’s submissive nature a permanent state to be treasured by whatever vile alien creature had been lucky enough to place the highest bid on her. All that was left to see, however, was if Cece broke down before her short adorable comrade did. Whoever gave in first would be his means of breaking the other.

"Oh, what the fuck!?" As fate would have it, her entire arm stretched beyond the bars to get the tool, thus rendering her completely and utterly stuck when the hulking giant trapped her hand beneath one slab of detached clay. "You've got to be kidding me! I want out, I want out! I want to help her!" She brought her free hand to the bars, securing it with a fist before trying to pull herself free, but the secured limb wouldn’t budge. It only made matters worse since Phoebe held onto the tool, but didn’t have enough of a grasp on the various switches to actually use the damn thing. Now they were truly lost, Dolom called their play and now their pockets were empty.

“I’m okay, Cece.” Phoebe admitted somewhat reluctantly given the fact that it was a complete lie and the nubile blonde pilot wasn’t a great liar to begin with, but that was exactly what Cece wanted to hear hence the petite young girl gave it her best shot. She teared up at the scene unfolding before her, her every bit of aggression bleeding over into profound sorrow considering her sole chance to make it out of here with her sanity intact was getting violated by her captor. “I’m okay.” She responded once more, but lowered her head in the process, those golden bangs falling over her rosy cheeks and moisture stricken eyes in an attempt to hide the tears streaming down her face.

Sobbing in silence, Phoebe couldn’t do her more of a favor than not looking on. Anything else was up to her and him, leaving her a mere bystander. She tended to be tough and defiant on the regular, even against the odds during their capture with those pirates back in the day, but there truly was no more hope to regain their freedom now. Gleaming droplets of fluid hitting the ground beneath her, there was no doubt as to the fact that Phoebe was in fact crying, merely helping the process of being broken down further along.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Cece glanced over at the restrained agent, then back at the alien in front of her. She bit her lower lip, nervously preparing herself for whatever torture he'd put her through. She lowered her head and stared between her legs, trying to force her legs closed while feeling it grind up against her. With each passing second, she could feel her insides become warmer - heating up inside. "W-we're not your toys...!" She protested once more, now almost in tears after he mentioned trying to break the Texan girl. The mechanic wanted to be strong. Oh, how she HAD to be strong for Phoebe's sake. With that resolve in mind, she would bite and fight through every one of Dolom's challenges. Phoebe and Cece had been trapped on an enemy spaceship before and escaped, so it gave Cece the hope that they could do it once more.

Maybe it was the amount of adrenaline going through the girl's veins, because she couldn't see how scared her companion was. When she heard that Phoebe was okay, it gave Cece hope. It gave her courage. "I-If you've had to deal with this brute for such a long time, then I can too..." She whispered softly. "We'll make it out of here. We've always had..." She declared.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5