View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe) 

Post Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
Dolom was a little over half through a trip from the world of Sudeten when his ship suddenly begins losing power. He shuts down the engines and goes to engineering to investigate. He quickly discovers the reason for the power failure; the axxyn crystal was already at its limit. "Grr...they must've sold me a used crystal. Those bastards are going to be in a world of pain when I get back." He says to himself before working to redirect his backup power supply. He'd had Rei do all that work just for him be cheated on a vital power supply for his engine.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:13 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
Swerving around the outer rim of the more or less civilised worlds, Phoebe Denning charted current movements across the desolate sector. A great many higher ups in the ranks suspected that slaver and smuggler operations used it as some sort of hub for larger operations, but thus far their suspicions appeared to be unfounded. It was day three of a five day assignment and only now did Phoebe lay eyes on something remotely interesting, and boy, was it a treat!

It was a massive cargo ship without any owner in sight. What it contained, Phoebe could not say, but whatever it was would soon swap over into the possession of another. A lonesome powerful searchlight emanated from the area around the enormous viewing window of Phoebe's scoutship, skimming across the surface for any hints of violent impacts of explosions and such whereas actual scanners punctured the hull with ease and examined key components among others to ascertain damage, not to mention value.

Valuable pieces of salvage could be found in virtual heaps of junk in the form of golden conductors and various other pieces, a hidden treasure Phoebe thought might by lying aboard, just ripe for the picking. In the first place, however, Phoebe served in her role as an agent of the Directorate and if anyone aboard happened to be alive, or the incident was likely to arouse attention then meddling with the vessel at hand would become a problem.

"Raiders, probably .. but this far out?" She glanced over to her sensor readings which indicated something less sinister. "Seems stable enough to explore .. virtually no structural damage .. enough oxygen to last me without additional protection." Ion weapons had been the most likely cause unless ships just so happened to run out of energy in the midst of space. Nobody appeared to be on board as any scan for lifesigns turned out to be negative, the vessel parked here and evidently abandoned.

"You're not going anywhere fast, are you, little guy?" A playful smile graced her lips at that revelation, looking out across the lonesome ship whilst rising off her chair, slamming in a few instructions to the boarding computer upon scanning for an opening on the hull. Naturally there'd be a few at a time, for a ship of that incredible size and prowess surely required multiple exits for all the cargo to be loaded and unloaded in a timely manner.

Silken blue and white fabric graced by golden embroidery encompassed her every endearing curve in a single piece garment as the short haired blonde agent came forward, enhancing the exotic expanse of her hips which would have made women twice her size blush with envy. She had not a whole lot of cleavage to boot, but hardly required it as infiltration was left up to the stronger and more determined operatives amongst those working closest with her.

She walked over to the rear end of the small scout ship, revealing a hidden wall compartment with the push of a button off to the side. Weapons obviously weren't needed for the exploration of an empty space faring vessel and as such Phoebe collected a flashlight and the usual equipment, consisting of various scanners and tools for removal of key components, primarily the counterpart to a black box as to discern what had happened here.

"I suppose I've got everything I need." Phoebe noted with content and ventured across the narrow space, waiting for the two ships to synchronize their docking bays. "Initiating docking sequence .." She spoke to herself, patiently waiting for the routine to finish.

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Once Phoebe got on board, she would notice that the corridor was very tall and wide. Roughly fourteen feet high and just under eight feet wide. The owner of the ship must have been enormous to need so much space. At one point, the lights flicker on as power is restored.

Dolom had managed to switch to his backup power supply. It would be enough to get him to the nearest port. The sensors in engineering soon alerted him to another ship having docked with his. "Hm? Another intruder huh? Guess I'd better greet them."

Soon Phoebe could hear heavy footsteps coming her way. Apparently the ship's owner was still there and was heading in her direction. She would soon see a massive creature turn the corner and approach her. It looked like a giant statue had come to life. "Who are you? What are you doing on my ship?" He calls out walking a little faster.

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:44 pm
Profile YIM

Somehow that much open space seemed off the norm, but not enough to deter the blonde agent just yet. Surely rather than having served an outrageously huge owner, they simply meant to gut the whole ship and flat out abandoned whatever was left of it although various metallic alloys used to construct it might have been well worth the salvaging process. It was disheartening to think that nothing would be left to rip from consoles and such, but even worse had been the fact that Phoebe turned out to be completely wrong in her assumptions.

"Wait, what? Lights? Something's not right .." She froze as the corridor lit up and rendered her own fleshlight obsolete. Did they have any mechanism installed which illuminated any hallway people happened to be in or did someone, or something just switch the power back online? She became downright petrified as heavy footsteps drew near, indicating a downright gargantuan presence.

"Oh my God. What the hell is that thing?!" His appearance was enough to have her back up, but Phoebe had been far too out of it to flee. Instead the young woman slumped against the nearest wall, unable to move as over ten feet of animated clay, or whatever he was, began to approach and call out. He moved as naturally within these walls as though they were built for him and with that in mind, Phoebe doubted that trying to make a dash for the airlock of her own measly scout vessel would be a fruitful effort considering how quickly he could move, being over twice her size and everything.

"I .. I .." Solely once that masculine hunk of clay towered right in front of her did Phoebe notice that her escape attempts had been rather lackluster at best, but happened to be in too deep to be reconsidered now. "I .. I thought nobody was on board .. I .. Y-you .. You don't give off any signature my lifesign sensors can pick up on."

"I honestly did not mean to intrude. Please forgive me." She explained her take on the matter or rather struggled to come up with any reasonable explanation without stammering like a frightened little girl. Subconsciously charging up her gloves to serve as a final measure of defense, hopefully getting out of here would prove relatively simple. "I-I'll be taking my leave straight away. You'll never see me again, I promise."

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Dolom's massive body was barely a foot away from Phoebe, making escape virtually impossible. "Hmm, you're one of those agents, aren't you? Good thing for you you're not a pirate. I had an encounter with one once. That foolish little one caused some damage to my ship then tried to rob me of any cargo I had. Needless to say it didn't go as she planned. I captured her and force her to work as a sex slave until she paid off the debt." He looks her over and rubs his chin. "Perhaps you would be a good start. I'm looking to get into a more lucrative and satisfying business, and you are the one girl I'm going to start with." He reaches down to pick her up.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 am
Profile YIM

"Twice, that damn thing is easily twice my own damn height!" She never even remotely considered such creatures could exist among the stars, but today happened to be the day for Phoebe to learn something new once more.

No words left her lithe lush lips as he spoke, whether out of fear or mesmerisation to have stumbled upon the likes of him, but it soon dawned upon the young blonde that his tale entailed far more than other entities intruding upon his ship. She did not take him for a liar and quickly gathered that staying around wasn't a good idea considering what happened to the last visitor. Phoebe wasn't about to become some plaything for him or anyone else and decided to make a run for it instead of helping him build up a sex slave driven business.

"No!" But there was no escape, he was simply too damn huge and her own ship way too far away to reach it in time. She felt a hand, or rather blanket of clay given his size envelop her form, essentially pinning her forearms against her chest since Phoebe planned on using her gloves to defy him using any means necessary. "Hands off me, jackass!" She was a hot blooded one, after all, baring her teeth in the resulting struggle that could not be won. "I've fucking had it with you! I'll beat your face into a bloody pulp if you ever dare letting me go! I swear it!"

She squirmed and sucked in shallow breaths since his hold had been fairly tight upon the short human female and pressed down on her flat chested form, wriggling her silk endowed fingers in hopes of freeing herself, but even now there was no denying that Phoebe overestimated herself. A subtle lavender hued glow emanated from her silken gloves, specifically her palms, which the subdued agent sought to lay on him as a final means of defense.

"Crap .. t-too tight .. can't move." Unbeknownst to him they possessed the power to splatter his clay based form against the nearest wall in case he turned out to be even the slightest bit liquid, but if he were solid then perhaps chunks of him could be torn off with the raw force her gloves could exude at any given moment. In any case Dolom would know that they're viable weapons or had some sort of use, giving him enough time to disarm her simply by taking them off if he was smart enough to figure it out for himself.

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Dolom was left with a good sized hole in his clay body. He looks down at the gaping hole then at Phoebe. "Was that supposed to hurt?" He asks, making it clear he felt no pain having his body torn like that. The pieces of his body soon return and cover up the hole as if nothing happened. "My body is too malleable to be destroyed with brute force. I can even do this..." He takes a piece of his own clay and binds her hands behind her back before lifting her up and carrying her towards the bridge of his ship. Once in his seat, he tears away at her uniform leaving her completely nude. "This should be especially fun for you. You see, since I can't cum or tire out easily, we can go at it for hours and hours if I so choose to." He explains before setting her in his lap and starts rubbing her breasts with his massive hands.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm
Profile YIM

"Impossible .." She took a jab at the gargantuan creature and found that there was no pain, no sign of discomfort and Phoebe might as well have thrown rubber pellets at him to achieve the same effect. "What on earth are you?!" It was virtually non-existent with regards to anguish hence her eyes flickered up to his, back down to the gaping hole in his body, followed by the glowing palms which indicated that her pure white gloves functioned without flaw, enough to have her take a deep breath amid overwhelming onrushes of rage which wound up wholly replaced by the realisation that things had gone to hell in a handbasket real fast.

"Son of a- God damn you, let me go! Release me at once!" Various tools and sensors spilled from the bag slipping off her petite frame once he bound her arms together and carried Phoebe off as though the young blonde was nothing more than featherweight to one of his stature. One had to admit that her current stream of thought wasn't too far from the truth.

"Oh, what am I going to do? I cannot even fight him anymore." Not that fighting even mattered as much as outrunning him anymore. Clearly Phoebe found herself outmatched and squirming every which way did not grant her a single sliver of freedom. "My ship remains affixed to his so if I could just slip away .. If he's considering selling me off I might have a chance to-"

His touch upon her turned out to be a true wake up call. She never even considered that he might take it upon himself to explore her bodily charms and tearing away her uniform was the first step toward breaking any human female among the ranks of the ADD.

"H-how fucking dare you?" She hissed angrily whilst skimming across the tattered remains of her uniform, unable to do anything as her tender breasts had been forced into prominence. They hardly stood up to the more endowed specimen of her species, but there was no denying her partial enjoyment as caresses flowed over their soft contours, the skin of his captive akin to delicate velvet. Overall Phoebe sported a most athletic appearance, physically refined and yet one couldn't deny that her abundant butt exuded a certain appeal thanks to how much flesh and muscle intertwined in that region of hers. One almost wanted to grope that worshippable ass just by looking at it.

"Mngh!" She stifled any pleasure induced noise spilling from these lithe lush lips, but there was only so much Phoebe could do. "Oh heavens .. Please .. Please someone, anyone, don't allow that thing to ravage me." They soon parted in an actual moan, hinting at the sensual nature of the hot blooded woman's bedroom voice. "No, don't touch me, you filthy slaver scum!"

Athletic thighs mashed together in hopes of at least protecting further advances whereas Dolom would feel her nipples harden from caresses alone, finding the blonde to be quite receptive to his touch. "N-No .. Ah .. I-I don't want it .. I won't be able to last that long, please!"

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 am

I know you won't. Few girls can even last a quarter of that session. But if I'm going to sell you, I need to break you then train you properly. As you are, you're not worth very much. But when I'm done with you, I should be getting some pretty high bids for you." Dolom explains. As Phoebe's legs come into contact with his, they get pulled in and absorbed into the clay material keeping her from closing her legs. A tentacle like appendage forms from his body and starts to rub against her sex and clit.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:13 pm
Profile YIM

"I won't last, but he doesn't even care .." Phoebe lowered into the bulk of his enormous body and found her own legs encompassed by his own, his composition strangely pliable as though he had full control of his physique or the mere temperate of her own body melted the solid clay to an extent, allowing the subdued agent to descend without hinderance although in case of the latter one had to ponder just how he managed to prevent the short blonde from slipping through entirely. It might have been a mixture of both, but the woman in his grasp had far more pressing matters on mind than debating his unique stature for another moment.

She was certain that he did not since someone who could not climax would hardly find a use for her other than training and selling her off. "What if that freakin' thing breaks me for real? I could try to feign obedience, but .. but he himself said that he wouldn't tire easily."

In the depths of space, how likely was he to have any other business in mind? She realized that there was no escaping this, that he would have his reward due to the fact that her thighs had been spread wide open and thanks to her bound hands, Phoebe was far more likely to hurt herself than impair his progress any. "I'll spend hours in his arms .. What if I actually do fall to him? No! I refuse to believe that this is the end of it .. but .. but what can I do?"

She did not have a chance to explore for the very next instant the creature traced over her snug sex with some sort of extension of his body, another hint for the agent to go on whose nubile athletic body trembled beneath the motion, heaving forth a gasp as her petite chest rose and fell in return whilst her features flush bright red and her toes curl up in defiance due to unwanted tingling sensations, but to no avail. "To be humiliated like this .. It is utterly despicable .. Ah .. I won't ever do what you want, you junkless prick."

Asparagus eyes flickered around, trying to deliver a death glare straight to his face. "I'm not going to be anyone's bitch, you hear me?! I'm not- Uhngh!" Any other woman might have experienced much of the same as slowly but surely her clitoris ascended into prominence, but Phoebe experienced the full brunt of her own modesty as embarrassment washed over her senses in abundance.

"Y-you monster! Ah! Auughh .. S-Stop it! Mnghh .." She tensed up, squirming to the best of her ability which, at the moment of her more vocal disdain for her captor, resulted in barely more than her relatively pitiful muscles when compared to one of his stature.

"N-No .. I don't want it!" He would not budge and the clay around her restrained wrists and legs simply would not budge. A slight dampness stole over the tentacle teasing her sacred chalice before long, revealing her evidently growing arousal to the clay creature.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

"Do you really think I care whether you want this or not? Your personal desires are irrelevant now. The only thing that matters now is training you to be a proper slave; the kind that wants nothing more than to please her own and devote her life to them." Dolom responds as his appendage continues to rub against her sex. Phoebe could feel the soft clay with a small amount of sand, not as rough as sand paper but it wasn't pure clay either. "Heheh, looks like you're starting to get a little wet. You human females are so easily aroused." His clay appendage then starts to push past her pussy lips and rub up and down more, but doesn't quite penetrate her yet.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:52 pm
Profile YIM

His composition had been one of the farthest matters from her mind, but the texture the sand therein provided merely added to her erotic torment as that despicable appendage swirled against her clit and dripping pussy, coaxing further sounds of pleasure and feminine juices from his captive by the second.

"I won't be anyone's slave, fuckface!" The loud mouthed managed to heave forth amid the sea of moans and gasps, trying her utmost to stifle these pleased sounds and yet without any means of resistance, what was she supposed to do?

"I-I will kill you .. I'll find a way to kill you .. Mngh- Gawd! .. and .. and I will end your pitiful, miserable existence .. Nngh!" Instantaneously Phoebe tensed up, arching her back in response to that intensifying intimate touch which traced along the entrance to her depths and he'd find them to be emanating an intense, almost inviting warmth, in addition to slick trembling walls of flesh that nestled up against him in violent muscle contractions. "No-Ohhh!" They sought to encase him, draw him in further, but instead of granting her traitorous body whatever it desired, he remained firmly in place and proceeded to tease the love juice oozing snatch in his control, slowly but surely fuelling her lust.

"I cannot take this much longer .. It's too good!" How long would it take for Phoebe to reach her breaking point? "Ahhh .. hah .. N-No!" She could feel how he manipulated her throbbing love pearl and tender nether lips, every moment of friction drawing her closer to the first release that day, but for the moment his hot blooded captive held back, practically fighting the inevitable.

"P-Please don't touch me .. Ahhnn .. I-I don't want- Augh!" Blood boiled through her veins in equal measures of rage and delight, thrusting her deeper into the abyss of pleasure. She hardly fought anymore, too distracted by continuous waves of carnal bliss bombarding her senses and had taken to shuddering in pleasure instead, to pitifully trembling in his arms without any hope to break free.

Soon he would find that her breathing quickened without having penetrated her in the first place, her modest bust rising and falling in ever shortening intervals while her insides clung and squeezed the soft clay embedded in their midst. "I'm going to cum .. This thing is going to make me cum." She was losing control and he would know. "S-Stop! Take your filthy hands off me!"

Last edited by Phoebe on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 pm

"We will see if your will can hold out against your own carnal desires. I intend on training you like this day in and day out, pausing only when you require food or have no energy left. We will keep it up until I see that resistance of yours completely destroyed." Dolom answers, pressing the appendage in a little more making it squirm around inside her as it kept moving up and down. "Heh, you say stop, but your body clearly wants me to do more than just tease it. I will grant it what it needs soon, but not quite yet. The sight of you squirming and moaning is quite amusing." Another smaller appendage comes up and it focuses solely on teasing Phoebe's clit, allowing the larger one to play with her soaked cunt.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 am
Profile YIM

“I-I beg of you, please let me go!” Eternal purgatory of pleasure had been a prospect Phoebe was not looking forward to in the slightest and stopping solely for sleep and sustenance sounded far worse of an experience than being enslaved in the first place. He’d limit her life to nothing but sex, sleep and eating when necessary, effectively robbing her of any coherent thought for the majority of her consciousness. She dreaded that thought more than anything in the world.

“N-Nooo!” She squirmed, whimpering helplessly as her own quivering cunt received far more attention than Phoebe ever sought to have from him. Worse even, another clay appendage swirled about the expanse of her hyper sensitive clitoris, kicking her senses into overdrive as her entire form tensed up and suffered from uncontrollable waves of forced delight, arching her back for emphasis of her own modest bust. “I’m gonna cum .. I’m going to .. Mnnghh! Gawd!”

Slick juices trickled past the sacred entrance to her loins, some clinging to his appendage whereas the remainder pooled beneath her, on his lap, captain seat and on the floor, trembling in equal measures of disdain and arousal. She moaned and convulsed, cherishing the touch bestowed unto her inner walls and clitoris beyond comprehension, all of it solely for his viewing pleasure, no matter how much Phoebe sought to conceal her lust and desire.

Tears spilled from her meanwhile half lidded eyes at the realization that he’d rape her endlessly, tearing the struggle from her veins while her own body slowly gave in to his growing demands. She could not move, could not fight, let alone hurt him with her most potent weapon.

“There’s no point holding back anymore. I cannot outlast him.” She was lost and everyone knew it.

“I’m cumming ..” Virtually on the edge, that vile clay golem had every right to deny his captive or send her over the edge. She was his to control and reign for every waking moment of her confinement and there was absolutely nothing Phoebe could have done to prevent him from moving on. Shame stricken features stared blankly ahead whilst the hot blooded blonde shuddered and mewled in bliss, unable to break free and a hair’s breadth from release.

Phoebe had become a mess in his hands. A miserable, rapidly breathing and shamefully love juice soaked mess.

Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

"My, I haven't even penetrated you yet and you've already cum? You should be relatively easy to break. If not, it just means you'll have to endure more training sessions." Dolom's first appendage finally stops teasing Phoebe and pushes deep into her sex as the other continues to play with her clit. The appendage at one point changes from a smooth dildo like shape to having ridges and bumps, adding to Phoebe's unending torture. He had not given her the chance to recover from her orgasm. The key was to keep her in that constant state of arousal to break her.

Fri May 01, 2015 5:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next