View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
“Ahhhh! M-Master!” Stunning as the petite blond may be, the girl lacked sexual endurance, but made up for it in pure wanton desire to perform up to his standards, to grow through training alone in that hopelessly aroused state and the young woman did not go unrewarded once he thrust into those slick, velvety depths once more. She squirmed, gasped and moaned under the influence of his new shape which gave her next to no time to get used to.

“T-That’s because Master is the best! Ohhhh!” She managed to spill amid the pleasant symphony of her bedroom voice, beautifully singing the most sacred tune for her audience of one while he claimed her contracting passage. “Master .. Uhhnn! A-Are you pleased with me, too? Ahh! Mngh, Oh Gawd!” Inner muscles tightened up further to embrace him with all her might, evidently putting more effort into it now although the girl was close to her limit.

Phoebe would have ground those luscious wide hips back against his own as well, but had none of the freedom to have any true impact on how much pleasure her longing nether lips could receive with each and every thrust of her beloved owner. She dragged her ample rear over the table with each attempt, however, the friction induced warmth seeping into her skin and yet the drug demanded something else, something more, drowning out every coherent thought which might have emerged from within the bliss drunken agent. There was no end to her downright eternal joy, not with Dolom tending to her needs and how he offered everything her body could ever hope to experience.

He would feel the rapidly escalating muscle contractions surging through her quivering cunt, hinting at an imminent release on her part as the seconds passed by. She’d climaxed after an hour of denial, but everything felt just as good as the first time around. Tingling sensations rushed through her most tender bits while his shape shifted appendage struck upon her g-spot with utmost ease, nearly having those damp, tear stricken eyes roll back into her skull at the sensation of it.

It would not be long for the gorgeous pilot to cum again, but Phoebe was holding back on purpose, trying to prolong matters for her own sake while a single command of his was usually enough to have her go over the edge.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:32 pm

'Oh yes, once she's broken, she'll fetch a very high price. If I can train her to be like this with no influence from any drug, she'll be ready.' Dolom thought to himself as his appendage pistons in and out of her sex showing no sign of tiring or slowing down. He wondered though if by the end, she would only accept him as her master. As he just stated, there would be few others who could take her like he could. But then, most slave owners were concerned about their own needs and making sure the slave in question could fulfill them, not the other way around.

After making her cum a few more times, Dolom decides it's enough for now seeing that her energy was nearly gone. He takes her down from the table and returns her to her room so she could rest up. To be sure she didn't try anything when she woke up and the drug had worn off, he reattaches the chain leash to her collar keeping her from getting too far from her bed. He then leaves the room and sets a course for the nearest port.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

Screams of ecstasy resounded off the chamber walls while searing white hot bliss carved into her every fiber, leaving not an inch of her being untouched throughout the sweat inducing lovemaking the monstrous golem subjected her to. She felt too hot to resist, too far gone to do anything but love how he stirred the glowing embers keeping her fire burning for what felt like an eternity. It took her a while to even realize that those passionate cries were hers, the reflection of just how phenomenal it felt to submit and give herself unto him without a sliver of shame left to turn her mind around.

She woke as if reliving a nightmare, breathing heavily while her pleasantly aching body had been bathed in sweat. “Uhhh .. my head.” It was ringing with the effects of the drug finally wearing off and the sheer physical exertion Dolom put her through. “How long was I out this time?” A hand rushing to her forehead did little to ease the most likely stress induced ache therein, but at the same time it helped Phoebe realize just how screwed she was once again.

“Damn it ..” There was no ignoring that collar around her neck. She tugged on it just barely, confirming that it was bound to a chain yet again. It wasn’t the only matter troubling her at the time, however. “I’m real thirsty thanks to our last session, but he’s not around yet.” The young woman looked around the room, gradually setting up on her knees while the thought occurred to her a second time around with greater enthusiasm, bringing a mild smile to her features. “He’s not around.”

Weakened and longing for a decent meal, Phoebe seized the opportunity to do something with her life rather than hand it to that damned abomination without a fight. She looked back toward the vent, then the door, listening to any footsteps outside. Someone as inhumanly large as him was bound to make some kind of noise and thus far the restrained agent heard none. While he had her under constant surveillance, there was no weapon he had against a quick escape and the girl hoped to rely on just that while immediately moving on to phase one of her improvised plan.

Phoebe quickly attempted to remove the collar from her neck before heading over to the door. She didn’t have the tools to remove the lid of the vent in order to escape hence choosing the door appeared to be the only option. Sitting around any longer was out of the question. With any luck Phoebe could make her way out into the corridor, then trace the way back to her ship and get the hell out of dodge before Dolom showed up to ruin her day once more. From there, it’d be a piece of cake to reach the more civilized worlds.

However, getting out of the room and into the hallway in the first place depended entirely on how quick Dolom responded to her actions as he was no doubt scanning the video feed of her room whenever he could.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Dolom had not been oblivious to the fact that Phoebe would want to try and escape once the drug had worn off. He had been warming a pre-made meal, unable to make anything from scratch since he has no taste or smell senses. As he waits, he happens to look to the video feed of the room Phoebe was in. He saw her remove the collar, but simply went to a control panel and pushed a button. The same droid from the training chamber comes out and lies in wait around the corner. The instant Phoebe steps out of her room, the droid fires a dart into her neck, causing her to feel numb and sluggish almost immediately. She would soon hear and see Dolom coming down the hall towards her, but this new drug greatly slowed her ability to react in time. It made it easy for him to scoop her up and carry her away.

Phoebe would start to feel normal again in less than an hour once the drug had run its course. She would now find herself in a cage like cell rather than her own quarters. True to his word, Dolom moved her there after her escape attempt. He soon comes in with a tray of food and water. "Apparently you seem to think I let my guard down after your last training session. Now look where your foolishness has landed you."

Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:06 am
Profile YIM

“Ow! What the .. fuck ..” Lightning couldn’t have struck quicker than whatever pierced her neck right upon leaving that accursed room Phoebe had been left in. She brought a hand to her neck in response to the overwhelmingly relaxing stimulus spreading from there while instinctively spinning about to face whatever had caused it. “Go to hell!” Taking note of the droid, the nubile young agent knew time was of the essence, but her strength ebbed away faster than her will to fight could help her escape. “Gotta .. gotta keep going." She managed to move on a few more meters before slumping against a wall, feeling to numb to really go on.

“Uhhh ..” Slipping off to the ground, Phoebe breathed more heavily than before out of sheer panic and fear, but that alien infusion into her system kept even this particular aspect of her physical self in check. "N-No .. You can't have me .." She never even struggled when Dolom came along and transported her elsewhere. An hour of being drugged meant he wouldn’t have his way with the numb agent straight away. It’d arguably be far less entertaining to toy with her in that state although now the effects had worn off, Phoebe was no longer safe from further erotic torment whatsoever.

“Should’ve tried the vent instead, huh?” She came around after an hour in her new home, a cage as promised by her giant of a captor, not that it bothered her any for a prison was still a prison, no matter how you painted it. Phoebe cast him a death glare as soon as he spoke to her in such belittling ways. “You think I’m a fool? So fucking what? You can’t blame a girl for trying to get out of here.” Clearly the fight hadn’t left her yet. “Every damn room aboard this lousy hunk of metal you call a spaceship feels worse than jail anyway, might as well match my surroundings to what it truly is.”

Safe for one exception, there really wasn’t much of a difference. Aside from the illusion of there being greater freedom in the other room, even when there wasn’t due to cameras watching her all day and additional security measures to prevent her from getting out, there was no bed to be found in the cage which meant sleeping on the floor. She didn’t really mind that one either, it was her own fault for attempting escape and yet again underestimating the options he had at his disposal.

Asparagus eyes fell to the ground, the agent struck by more than rage given her new position here. She wasn’t going to make it out, but now Phoebe even ruined her chance to make the remainder of her stay here remotely comfortable. “I’m not sorry for running. If you want an apology, try someone else. So screw you, bucko!” Unfortunately he never cared for her outside of how much cash was made to be made with her once there was nothing left of her former self to ruin whatever had been instilled in her in terms of proper slave training.

In essence Phoebe was tempting him to punish her right then and there, but the cute hot head didn’t care much for the consequences either as those narrowed asparagus hued eyes fixate on him. She noticed the food beforehand, that much was obvious, and yet his captive did not back down from her position of confrontation. After everything he put her through, the end of the tale became quite obvious, but until then there was much to be done in the process of breaking the luscious blond pilot.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Dolom seemingly faceless head just stares down at Phoebe as she lashes out at him verbally, then he leans down bringing his own face closer to hers. "Your words do not hurt me. I am not trying to gain your affections. I have no need of such things. My only goal is to break you, and I have plenty of time and patience. I am almost 200 years old according to your calendar, and I will likely live at least a couple hundred more." He explains further clarifying Phoebe's situation. Though he found it amusing when she called him master like she had before, it really didn't make any difference. He was not keeping her for himself, so affection from her while nice and made things easier, was not necessary.

He then pushes the tray through a slot to her. "You would have had this much sooner and in a more comfortable room if you had a little patience. If you behave better, perhaps I'll give you your room back. Oh, and about those vents, they can be sealed remotely. Keep this in mind as well: I don't need air to live. If I seal the vents, you lose your air supply. Are we clear on that?"

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 am
Profile YIM

Subjected to how much of a colossus he happened to be, there was nothing more terrifying than finding yourself face to face with a thirteen foot monster of clay whose featureless grimace stares deep into your soul, looking as though it would destroy you at any given moment. Phoebe certainly had a response to him approaching her comfort zone.

“Woah, woah, woah!” She acted the tough girl part, but there was definitely a reaction when he leaned down and Phoebe actually flinched, creating quite a few inches between herself and the metal bars. “Slow the fuck down, alright? I get it! No need to get up all in my face about it.” Since his own face had been roughly twice the size of her own, if not more, that much was probably expected. Sometimes Phoebe couldn’t even fathom how much of a giant her captor truly was, made of clay or otherwise, but she hated him all the same. “Scum will always be scum, twenty or two hundred years old, doesn’t make much of a difference to me.”

Somehow earning her room back was preferable in a way since Dolom would break her one way or another unless help was on the way, which Phoebe thought of far less likely than ever escaping on her own. “Y-You ..” She did, however, look rather shocked at the notion that he could seal the vents without consequences for himself. “You wouldn’t kill me, you can’t just do that! I'm still an agent of the Directorate!” Delicate feminine digits embraced the metal bars as the girl came closer, obviously in disbelief. “I’m an investment of his, too, there’s no way he would go through with it.” Perhaps until she was unconscious, but Phoebe didn’t really want to find out.

One of many, the first to be exact if he was to expand on his newfound slaver business anytime soon, but judging by how much time he had to live, there wasn’t much need for her in the long run. She was expendable with regards to her current attitude and temper and causing more trouble than Phoebe was worth might very well spell the end of her existence. “It’s not like I can run away again anyway, not from this cage I can’t.” It annoyed her to no end, but the truth was that her deck of cards was empty and he held all of his right there, in his hand, ready to play them.

“Yeah, we’re clear.” She responded through gritted teeth. “Crystal clear.” After being severed from yet another potential route of escape, the rage within her was more than obvious though there was nothing that could be done about it now. Any way out led through the door, with or without any slivers of free will intact. Before planning anything else, there was the matter of getting out of the cage, but that didn’t seem likely without the proper tools of which the agent had none in the first place, not that getting caught like last time encouraged her to try again anytime soon.

“Suck it up, Phoebe. You’ll get out of here one way or another, just gotta keep it together until there’s an opening.” Phoebe knelt on the ground and bent forward, the well refined contours of that ample, gropeable rear jutting out to emphasize on the allure of those marvelous cushions of flesh and muscle while the petite young woman retrieved her meal. “I gotta get some strength before he gets any ideas.” She drank from the water, gulping about half of it down in one go before setting the cup down once more with a content “Ahhh ..”, then tending to the food. "Still, thank you for the meal. I'm starving." A fleeting thought of tossing the water at him crossed her mind, wondering what it’d do to his clay body, but let the matter drop since it was too precious to waste the rest on him.

“So how much longer do I have before we go at it again?” She didn’t look forward to it either, but it was the one and only thing Phoebe would be forced to live through in the following weeks. A frown stole over her features at the sight of the meal before her, followed by the girl blinking in a bit of surprise. “Hey, it’s not actually that bad!” Surprisingly enough the food didn’t taste quite as horrible as one would expect although due to it being warmed up rather than cooked fresh there was slightly less enjoyment to be had when consuming it. She had to cling to the small pleasures in life, after all.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:07 am

Dolom chuckles at Phoebe's reaction, amused that getting so close her like that seemed to scare her. "I certainly would prefer keeping you alive, but not out of fear of the Directorate. It's simply because there's no profit to be made in snuffing out your life. I'm simply reminding you that I have that option at my disposal." He answers, not really believing the ADD would care all that much about one agent. Even with their weapons and gear, most of the time they were overpowered and ravaged. "I'll give you an hour and a half to let your meal settle. I can't cook since I'm incapable of tasting or even smelling if the food is cooked right or not, so I bought those pre-made and warmed them up. I will return when it's time to start again." Dolom then leaves the room for the cockpit and notices the sensors picking up what looked like a distress signal not too far from them...

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:23 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah, I'm fucked. Big time." To think Dolom was even capable of chuckling with a body like that terrified her even more, but with the matter of death being brought up and just how meaningless Phoebe had been to him as an individual, their roles were more than clear. She had no reason to doubt him either, but the truth of the matter was that nobody would come looking for her.

For all the Directorate knew, Phoebe currently charted the allegedly slaver infested sector in which her captor first laid hands on the young woman. There was no call to headquarters, no sub space communication before boarding his freighter. She wouldn’t be missed for a while and once her disappearance was brought up as a concern, Dolom would’ve taken her far away from any route they could possibly hope to search in a timely manner. She was his to train without intervention and both of them knew it.

“Hmph.” She confirmed her understanding of the timeframe available to her before their next round began with a nod, then finished her meal and settled back down into a kneeling posture, mulling the matter over in the back of her mind. Nothing could be done from her end other than wait for the inevitable, but with him leaving the room, there was something else the petite blond pilot came up with. Piercing green eyes fixated on the lock of her cage, her every bit of attention given to the task at hand.

Phoebe invested the better part of the hour into honing her mental talents, but there was only so much the girl knew about these matters which made improving them unreasonably difficult. She figured moving a ball point pen with her mind wasn’t much of an accomplishment, but perhaps the lock of her cage could be tampered with in some fashion. Dolom wouldn’t get too much of a hint of what was happening since all it took was her staring at the lock and nothing too far from the ordinary. Unfortunately the mechanism itself was hidden from sight, which put her abilities to the test while straining her mental reserves, quite unaware of the ongoing events outside her room.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Phoebe was not entirely alone, for after an encounter with a fellow ADD agent, the two kept in touch. For this reason, Phoebe's friend found it strange for vessel to disappear off of the star system, only to be last seen on Sudenten. There was almost nothing of interest on that planet, though it made the friend worry about Phoebe. For that reason, she set course for the planet.

Cece was piloting her spaceship. It was relatively small and mobile, and mostly meant for mechanical duties rather than fighting. She descending down onto the planet, using the computer systems to estimate where Phoebe had landed. It was then that she noticed Phoebe's ship attached to another one. What did this mean? In order to prevent raising any alarms, Cece chose to land further away and make it over to the pair of ship on foot. When she had landed, she grabbed a few gadgets she thought was necessary. Some included jammers and a false read-back system. To be sure, she signaled her last known location to the ADD base, as well as attaching a tracker on herself. She would have to make sure to hack into the ship systems once she got close- she had no idea what precautions this ship took. Cece doubted that Phoebe was in any immediate danger for her life. So, the pink-haired girl chose to be slow and deliberate in her infiltration. She was able to hack into the systems of the foreign ship and manage to send back false read-backs. That meant whoever was manning the ship wouldn't be aware of her presence. She had even hacked any cameras to display footage of the scene just an hour ago. In this hour gap, the mechanic made her way into the ship with a small handgun strapped to her side. It wasn't for her safety, but for Phoebe's once the two reunited.

When she was in the ship, Cece's heart began to race. The pink-haired girl was not the stealthiest of agents. Though she was very skilled in technological and mechanical things, she was by no means a good combatant. If she was to be discovered, it would be when the mechanic had to rely on her physical skills. Making her way through the corridors, she was able to hack a map of the ship. The Texan began to check through several rooms, eventually running into locked room. With a few clips and lines, she was able to open the door. As it swung open, Cece's eyes widened. Behind a few bars was her friend! "Phoebe!" The girl cried out and ran to her friend. She slid the handgun through the bars and pulled out a smaller laser pointer. It was mainly meant to saw through and repair things, but could be used equally well to break a cage open. "Hold on, Phoebe, I'll get you out of there!" She knelt down and began to laser the bars off.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Though his ship's systems were being jammed and hacked, Dolom could still tell someone had boarded his ship. Judging from the small footsteps he could hear, it must've been another human female. Despite his massive size, he manages to make his way back towards Phoebe's cell without making much noise. He soon heard the voice of another girl. 'Heheh, these girls are so incredibly foolish...' He thought to himself.

Before Cece could fully cut open a way out through the cage, Dolom appears and throws a couple of pieces of his own clay body at her; one hitting her hand and knocking the tool away and the other large piece hits her body and keeps her pinned down. "Trying to take my property, are you little human?" He says as he makes his way towards her and picks her up. "Sneaking aboard my ship was bad enough, but I see you also damaged one of my holding cells. You're going to be working that off, I can promise you that. But first, I'm going to teach you a lesson..." He proceeds to rip off the girl's uniform with his large hands, leaving her completely naked.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:36 am
Profile YIM

“Nothing fucking works in here!” It was beyond frustration. When life gives you psychic powers, you better train them early on or you’re stuck in a cage and can’t even manipulate an ordinary lock with telekinesis. She really did spend the better part of the hour just staring at it, subconsciously counting the seconds, then minutes ever since her captor relayed when he’d come back to turn her brain to a blissed out heap of mush again. Thankfully, that moment never came, for when the door next opened, a familiar face stood in the doorway.

“Oh my God, Cece!” Phoebe nearly burst in tears at the sight, tearing up in the end though no tears were spilled while those hopeful green eyes fixate on the southern beauty that was her personal heroine. She was never happier to see another human being, a good friend no less due to how few the agent actually had even though being completely naked and trapped in a cage had been utterly humiliating to the petite blond pilot.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She clung to the metal bars, gripping them tightly as that was the only thing closest to hugging the shapely mechanic Phoebe could get to at the time. With but one swift movement the girl moved out of her way, letting her cut through the metal bars whilst her own heart began to race. It was the closest Phoebe was going to get to freedom while being trapped in that damned cage and the mere thought of that golem showing up against nearly gave her a heart attack. “Thank you for that .. and for coming to get me. I can never repay that debt.” She took the firearm, knowing it would be useless against him, but her savior didn’t have to know that. Cece was making good progress, but the timing was just terrible.

“Wait. Y-You cannot be in here. The fucker who caught me boarding his ship said he’ll be back once my meal has settled. I’m pretty sure time’s almost up for me. You’ve got to- ..“ Speaking of the devil, he was right fucking there. She saw how the pilot switched her focus to something behind her, asparagus hued eyes widened with terror although the verbal warning came just a little too late. “Watch out!”

No doubt Cece couldn’t fight her way out of that clay, but while Dolom approached it was made quite obvious that he had yet to completely break her down as Phoebe open fire on him, screaming at the top of her lungs. “Fuck you. Fuck you! FUCK YOU!” Alas, it was pointless, and the gun was running on empty before long, clattering to the floor after a few discouraging clicks relaying that her rounds were all fired. “Leave her alone, you bastard! I’ll destroy you, I swear it! I’ll kill you myself, you hear me?!”

She attempted to fit through the bars in desperation, willing to throw herself at him if need be, but there was just no way to get out without a wider gap. “If I could just .. do anything, really. I'm useless in here.” She looked at the two, burning with rage and sorrow. “She came here to save me! I can’t be watching this .. This can’t be happening. We’ve just given him another yet to be trained slave which he’ll use to expand his business. Good God, we’re never going to get out of here with our sanity intact.”

Phoebe knelt down as the strength in her legs left her, each petite breast folding about a cold metal pole trapped among her cleavage while Phoebe cast her eyes on him, each coated in a gossamer film of moisture. “Please don’t hurt her, I’m begging you!”

Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 am

"Don't worry, Phoebe! I'll get you out of here prompt-" Suddenly, a large piece of clay hit her hand, causing the mechanic to jump in surprise and drop her tool. The pink-haired girl grasped her hand and spun around to see what attacked her- only to find a giant golem-like creature standing before them. She wasn't too sure if this was just a soldier on the ship or the actual owner of it. Whichever it was, the girl had to think quickly to get both of them out. Before the cunning mechanic can come up with a plan, a giant piece of clay immediately slammed into her body, sending the girl tumbling backwards against the cold steel cage. Her back slammed against the bars, knocking the air out of her. Cece desperately gulped air, trying to recover the lost air in her lungs. Before she can even do that, Cece found herself being picked up by the giant alien. "Haaaa... Haaaa..." She breathed heavily, staring straight at him.

The girl yelped as her clothes were ripped from her body. In wasn't long before her round breasts, luscious thighs, and perfect ass were revealed to the two in the room. Bits of shattered clothing still clung to her body. Some of her black thighhighs remained in tact, along with her boots. The girl's brown belt still clung around her hips. However, her skirt and top was completely ripped off. The pink-haired girl glanced back at Phoebe. A shiver went down the Texan's spine. Her heart raced as she looked up back at the monster. She could sense the desperation in Phoebe's voice- and her actions. It was because of Cece's incompetence that caused her blonde friend to worry about this. It was Cece's fault... The Texan opened her mouth to speak, but found that it was to dry to come up with a response. Cece squeezed her thighs together, hoping to hide her womanhood from the alien. "N-No... no..." Cece whispered, hoping that Phoebe couldn't hear the fear in her voice. "I don't want to be property... Please, just let me go..."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:56 pm

The shots fired at Dolom were simply absorbed into his clay body. As he held Cece in place, he pushes the spent rounds out then looks at Phoebe. He let out a growl making it quite obvious he was displeased with her actions. "I thought you would have known better than to try to attack me. But apparently you are not that bright after all. As part of your punishment, you will watch as I take your comrade over and over again. And you are already well aware of the fact that I cannot cum or get tired, which means this could take some time." He made sure Cece could hear all that as well, then his massive hands begin to rub and squeeze her breasts while an appendage form underneath her and rubs against her sex. "In case you haven't yet noticed, you have no say in the matter. But in your case, maybe I'll keep you for myself. You could even help train your comrade and any other females I capture."

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Such a waste of ammo. There was no greater tragedy than having to watch him be completely unharmed. She neglected to save one round to off herself rather than look forward to a life of servitude and judging by how much patience he had when it came to training her, it was only a matter of time before it came to that. However, they both knew Phoebe wasn’t going to take the easy way out even when given the choice, but her hot headed nature translated her every sliver of fury into another verbal onslaught. “You vile, repugnant-“ There really was no point to it anymore, no matter how long Phoebe shouted at him.

“Motherfucker!” Adding insult to injury, he did not take her pleads to heart, not that he had one in the first place though if Phoebe were to guess it’d be one pathetic chunk of charcoal for that’s how black it had to be. “How fucking dare he?!” She looked on while he took advantage of the woman in his grasp, touching her, feeling her up without shame. “She shouldn’t have come here. It’s all my fault for being stupid enough to board this ship. You’re a terrible friend, Phoebe.” Torn between observing the two and averting her eyes out of pure respect for her comrade, but at the same time Phoebe noticed the tool lying on the ground.

“Fine, I’ll handle it myself. I’m the one responsible and I’ve got to take care of it.” She was already kneeling and reached through the metal bars in order to pick it up, clinging to what stubborn thoughts there were left to entertain. “I’m not a fool, I’m a fucking idiot, but don’t you think I’ll just sit around and do nothing! I won’t let her suffer through this all by herself!” Almost touching it, Phoebe leaned further into the bars, making her right shoulder ache as it was clearly just a tiny bit too far away. She could nudge it with her finger tips now, steadily working her way toward dragging it closer to the cage. “If I could just pick it up already.”

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next