View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
“Uhhnnn .. Ahhhh!” She melted beneath his touch, offering up further joy stricken sounds to extend the duration of her bedroom symphony. There was no response from the tormented young woman and to an extent one had to wonder whether Phoebe caught any of his words or not. She burned with pleasure, both clit and insides set ablaze by his thorough examination of her bodily charms. Slowly but surely he threatened to drown out any sliver of coherent thought and his captive could only endure and hope for a premature end to her suffering.

In spite of having encountered numerous lecherous creatures in the past, Phoebe had never been conditioned to sustain herself for long. Few cared to train the hopeless blonde whereas the majority of undesired pursuers tended to take their fill before abandoning her for someone with a little more endurance. Today, however, someone dedicated their time to training Phoebe wholly and as such the hot blooded pilot had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, solely bound to suffer through an undying volley of immeasurable bliss.

“I can’t .. I just .. Good God! It’s too much!” Going off like a firecracker had been no surprise since her tormentor decided not to permit her a single moment of respite and a second orgasm tore through her like a thunderous avalanche, breaking her senses further and pounding them to dust whereas a third climax built up near instantaneously. “Auughh!” Shimmering beads of sweat broke out across her heated form, growing too hot and exhausted to prevent such salty droplets, essentially giving her trembling body a delicate sheen.

Soft breasts rose and fell to the staggered breaths Phoebe managed to suck in. “P-Please, Ahhn!” His personal toy tried to plead for mercy one last time, feeling her insides churned and ground up by the phenomenally breathtaking expanse of his appendage. She never felt anything of such divine texture and could not help herself, profound enjoyment washing over her like the magnificent touch of a lover. “No! Not again!” She found herself betrayed by her own body and clenched about him, tight insides nestling up against his clay appendage like a form fitting glove.

“Ah .. Hah ..” A third release rolled through Phoebe then and there, nearly forcing her to black out if not for the fact that his ceaseless attention forced her to stay awake for a little while longer at the very least, her eye lids fluttering in raw indulgence of the moment at hand.

Thu May 07, 2015 10:49 pm

"Already getting tired? How pitiful. You would not sell well with so little stamina." Dolom says as Phoebe cums again so quickly. He did not expect her to last hours, but this simply would not do. If she was going to please her future owner, she needed to be trained to last long enough to satisfy them. Still, his first order of business was breaking her spirit. He starts going a little more easy on the poor girl, moving the appendage in and out of her sex and rubbing her clit slowly, keeping her highly aroused but not allowing her to cum a third time so soon.

Fri May 08, 2015 3:13 am
Profile YIM

“Auugghh!” Thrilling warmth flared up within her quivering cunt and spread throughout her every fiber which solely served to invoke an even greater desire within the aroused blonde, but release was nowhere to be found. She was captured by his own body whilst her own had been forced to endure an agonizingly slow influx of pleasure, enough to encapsulate Phoebe on the heights of arousal, but nowhere near enough to achieve fulfillment in another blessed climax. Trembling and moaning profusely, there was no telling how much time had passed to the athletic agent whose nerves had been erotically tormented to the verge of sanity.

“Uhhhnn! Ah!” Whatever price that vile clay creature sought to have, Phoebe hardly grasped any word of his anymore. She happened to be exhausted, clinging to the remnants of defiance all the same whilst her body burned with desire. Unwanted attention showered her swollen clitoris in feverish delight, visible causing her thigh muscles and nether lips to twitch in wanton indulgence, eager for more with every waking moment she was forced to accept his advances.

Tight insides wrapped about him like a sheath perfectly sculpted to the sword that was his strangely textured appendage, tormenting her sweet spots with a remarkable friction. “I’m burning up! It’s too good!” It must have been several long minutes of orgasm delay before Phoebe finally spoke up, the expanse of her lips quivering as though the young woman battled herself in saying any of the words which had been heaved forth from her chest.

“Please .. I-I can’t ..” She begged, pleaded whilst tossing her head back just enough to try and look up into his own twisted visage. “I cannot take this anymore. I .. I need .. N-No, no .. I want it.” The yearning in her dim green eyes had been unmistakable as they, too, had been graced by a dim layer of dampness, merely enhanced by the flow of crystal clear love juice that encompassed his appendage and pooled somewhere on the ground below, extracting more nectar from the sex starved female with every thrust. “I beg you .. P-Please let me cum.”

Sat May 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Dolom chuckles hearing Phoebe's pleas to let her cum. "Do you now?" Still, his teasing persisted. He felt she hadn't quite earned it yet. Besides, he was having too much fun torturing her body and mind like this. But after several more minutes he grants her request, turning the appendage inside her sex into the shape of drill. It moves in and out of her going deep, sending her over the edge. "You may cum, little slut."

Tue May 19, 2015 5:21 am
Profile YIM

“Y-yes.” She managed to respond, not that it mattered for the creature of clay insisted on prolonging her torment to the utmost extent of her capabilities. Every waking moment was bliss fuelled agony. She could not imagine day after day of this since there was only so much her mind could take before being driven insane and several minutes today felt like an eternity to the restrained pilot. Soon, however, his appendage changed texture, similar to a drill as it turned and twisted on the way inside that soaked chalice, coaxing further lovely sounds from the blonde until permission paved the path to paradise.

Phoebe erupted like a firecracker once her captor allowed her fiercely trembling form to plunge into yet another mind numbing orgasmic height, screaming raw bliss from the top of her lungs for the established delay on her peak had caused the pressure amid her core to swell beyond comprehension. She came harder than before, violent convulsions shooting through her vaginal muscles which collapsed and folded about his appendage in rhythmic waves of carnal delight. Shuddering, gasping and struggling to retain a sliver of consciousness, Dolom would find his captured agent to be on the verge of passing out already.

The edges of her vision began to swim once the greatest surges of erotic torment rolled through her and gradually subsided, leaving Phoebe to cherish the aftermaths. She was uncertain as to how much longer her body could keep this up without breaking down completely, but there was hope in the sense that falling into the void of unconsciousness let the quivering blonde escape this infernal erotic torment for a while.

“T-Thank .. Thank you.” Not once in her lifetime did Phoebe want to cum this badly. She wanted him to stop nonetheless. “C-Can we .. Ah ..” She was exhausted, drooling almost for the strength to swallow began to leave her over the passage of time. “Can we please .. Hnn .. t-take a break? Please .. have mercy .. no more of this today.” Any more and her pitiful endurance would cause her to black out, but for the moment Dolom held her in his grasp, awake and coherent enough to speak. If he had the intention to overwhelm her completely and call it a day, little else was needed to put the hot blooded pilot to sleep.

Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 am

Dolom smiles in amusement watching the poor agent cum so hard. The only thing that would've made it better is if she kept begging for more. Some girls he had ravaged had done that. Perhaps after some more training he could expect to hear that from her. For now, his new pet needed some rest. "Yes, we will stop for the time being." He pushes her limbs from his clay body and catches her before she falls to the floor and carries her to a room with a simple bed and table. A collar with a chain attached to it on one end and to the bed post on the other was placed around her neck, preventing her from getting close to the door or any other opening. "Rest up. We still have much work to do later." He says letting her lay down then leaves the room. She would not go completely unmonitored. All rooms and cells he intended to keep slaves in were watched by cameras. Even if Phoebe could get the collar off, Dolom would know what she was up to and punish her.

Mon May 25, 2015 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Torn from whatever clay based appendage sated her adamant desires over the past agonizing minutes, Phoebe had practically turned to mush for her every limb no longer obeyed any command they were issued. She breathed a sigh of relief, of freedom to find herself no longer pleased beyond capacity before being taken elsewhere aboard his vessel, too exhausted to even take in their path which might have helped her in an escape attempt further down the line. She trembled in the aftermaths of their intense session throughout the entire journey, solely to be placed down on a bed.

“Uhhnn ..” Thankfully leaving her in that room initiated the conclusion of their first session, letting the agent lay there before him, having gone almost completely limp. Phoebe groaned weakly once collared, but offered little more for the creature whose intent appeared to be using her yet again later on, leaving the nude agent to wonder just how much sleep was in store for her. Did he expect her to take whatever he permitted or did Phoebe have the chance to get a full night’s sleep here?

Not that it truly mattered. Her sex ached with pleasure and those hardened cherry nipples tingled as they grazed along the sheets of her bed. Sleep had become a two edged sword and even her drowsy spirit could ascertain what giving into temptation entailed. She would be bound to endure longer sexual torment with enough strength restored which gave him all the more time to grind her defiance into dust whereas every time he decided not to fully exhaust her energy reserves, the short blonde likely gained some endurance without her having any control over it.

“My goodness, any more of that and I’d be down for the count.” She whispered in near silence to herself once her unwanted captor had departed from the chamber. Both arms had been bound by a piece of severed clay hence removing the collar seemed to be downright impossible, but at the very least Phoebe managed to sit up in a kneeling posture, having some trouble balancing herself otherwise for exhaustion gnawed at her physical form every waking moment. “How does this one work?” She tried to explore the device around her neck by eyesight alone, not privy to any of the cameras, but refrained from even remotely straining her boundaries due to fear of being punished for trying to escape.

Still, if there was a lock on the door, Phoebe was screwed. If the collar itself was bound to some sort of alarm, out of sight and earshot, Phoebe was screwed. Removing it, if feasible, hardly benefitted her. There was no telling what kind of security measures her captor put in place and quite frankly, his newest slave hardly possessed the strength to get up on her feet, let alone had any way of knowing where to go in order to return to her docked ship. She could, however, tell that reaching the door with the collar on would be impossible. She was effectively chained to the bed and could reach neither ventilation shafts nor any other pathway that allowed escape.

“So tired .. I .. I should really rest up.” Truth hurt and this one certainly did beyond all else. She slipped down onto the covers, too weak and uncaring of being seen in this manner hence the shapely woman laid down on them rather than try and wrap the blanket around her exposed form. Phoebe then proceeded to close her ravishing green eyes, unable to stay awake any longer as her mind and body drift off into darkness. Anything was better than knowing where she was and dreams, whether pleasant or nightmare, were preferable when compared to her current form of reality.

Thu May 28, 2015 2:48 am

Dolom had allowed his captive to sleep for several hours. When Phoebe does awaken, she would find the clay that had bound her arms were gone, apparently removed while she slept. The collar was still on her neck however, keeping her from getting near the door or vent.

The door soon opens and Dolom steps in with a plate of food for Phoebe. "I had to stop in port since this ship doesn't have a galley and I know next to nothing about preparing food. I suggest you eat as much as you can. You're going to need the energy. We've got a lot of training ahead still." He let out a small chuckle at the last sentence. He starts to walk out but stops in the doorway. "And don't try anything now that your arms are free. I have you under constant surveillance. If you don't heed my warning, I will place you in one of the caged cells." He then leaves locking the door behind him.

Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 am
Profile YIM

“W-Wha-?” In spite of whichever horrors Phoebe expected to occur throughout her sleep, the petite blonde agent experienced next to none of them, neither in reality nor the blessed realm of dreams. “I feel surprisingly well.” She caught a fair amount of rest before being woken up by the door leading to her chamber once it swished open, enough to consider herself fully restored in terms of endurance which put quite a damper on her mood straight away. He’d have ample opportunity to slice into her mind as he tormented her body for a great deal of time to come before his captive required another resting period, something that discouraged Phoebe more than anything, even being chained to the bed post.

“Hm?” She then noted that her hands had come free. A reward of some kind? She was uncertain and stirred on the bed once Dolom approached, delicately lifting her upper body which exposed the modest contours of her breasts since Phoebe thought he might take her then and there and considered getting up in order to fight, no matter how hopeless it’d be to struggle for dominance, but much to her surprise he presented the nubile young woman with a plate of food. “For me?” It hardly looked inedible and her stomach grumbled just looking at it. She hadn’t eaten anything before foolishly docking his ship and could use a few bites.

“You won’t see me try anything stupid.” If they were stopped in any sort of port even now, Phoebe might have attempted to escape, but her knowledge on the matter had been extremely limited. She didn’t know if they were underway or docked still, neither did the agent have any sort of tools to open the sealed door or unscrew the grid which led into the ventilation system. She could be here for a good while and had to make the most out of her confinement. She had to pretend to be his good girl for quite some time.

Neither threats nor thanks had reached him that time although his words had not been left unheard. “Bastard! He’s fucking watching me in here, too!” Asparagus eyes scanned the room once he departed, but could not find any aforementioned surveillance equipment. “Damn it.” They must have been built into the wall itself or very well concealed overall, for not even her trained eye could make them out from her current position.

“Hmph. Whatever then.” Phoebe began to feast on her meal although planned on asking for water once Dolom returned. If it were poisoned, or drugged, the agent didn’t care. She ascertained that playing along, fooling him into trusting her obedience to be assured and legitimate, otherwise he would crush her mind for real if aside from their training sessions Phoebe would be confined to this very room. There were no tools in reach and exploring the remainder of her room in any great detail in order to find something of use had been impossible with him watching her every move from afar. No, Phoebe had to give in, slow enough not to make the ruse too obvious, but at the same time faster than her own mind could hope to resist lest her body and mind truly belonged to him before long.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:37 am

As Phoebe has her meal, Dolom goes into another empty room which he had converted into a modernized torture chamber. It was filled with all sort of restraining devices and machines meant to make victims suffer intense pleasure. If Phoebe thought her first night was a nightmare, what awaited her next would very likely lead her to despair and leave her broken.

After allowing plenty of time for his slave to eat, Dolom returns detaching the chain from the bed and leading her out like a dog on a leash. "Today's training is not going to be quite the same as yesterday's. That was merely to give you a taste of what you're going to endure. You will not be leaving this ship until you have been completely broken, even if it gets to the point where you can't even think or speak cognitively any longer." Dolom said as he leads her into the chamber he had been preparing. He gives her a moment to take in the view of all the devices and tools he would be using on her, waiting to see her reaction.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 pm
Profile YIM

Soon enough Dolom turned his attention back to her room. Phoebe was kneeling beside the bed, evidently waiting for his return and yet made no move against him. Wide eyed and attentive, these piercing green eyes observed his every movement. Some food had been left behind on the plate next to her just for him to see. Phoebe had eaten enough to feel sated and decided to leave it at that rather than give him any reason to turn her stomach. She gained enough energy through highly desired sleep and a decent meal in order to last for a while, but never did the petite blonde agent imagine what that vile abomination of clay had in store for her.

“N-Not so rough!” She would have walked if Dolom allowed for it, but attempting to do so nearly caused his pet to stumble since he tugged her along far quicker than Phoebe had any chance to recover. Thus Phoebe crawled on all fours, following the giant of a man out of her room, all the while listening to his words.

“Just a taste?” She was shocked to hear that. Any worse and her mind would have turned to mush before long. If that was supposed to be their lightest session of all time, Phoebe feared that her intention to endure and trick him into thinking of her as an utterly broken slave would be at stake with every waking moment for he would have little trouble breaking her down for real. By the time he brought her to his torture chamber, the young woman felt her heart sink well beyond reasonable limits. She saw what he had at his disposal and practically felt her jaw and spirit drop at the same time, eyes narrowing in discomfort and despair for what Phoebe suffered yesterday has been but a precursor to this.

“P-Please don’t!” From one moment to the next his captive yanked on her leash, trying to persuade the massive colossus that bound her to stop, but her efforts were for naught. In his wake Phoebe then dropped from all fours onto her round ass, eyes wide and flickering from apparatus to apparatus, her muscles a miserable heap of putty and stricken with panic. A cold shudder raced through her spine. He had an arsenal of sex toys and devices destined to erotically torture her into oblivion. Such a plethora of tools would have turned a porn studio green with envy.

“Please, somebody. Get me out of here.” She was blatantly discouraged, drawing closer to the edge of panic with each beat of her heart. Her velvety smooth and soft breasts heaved and fell with each shallow, albeit quickening breath the agent sucked into her lungs, feeling her own heartbeat accelerate as the seconds dragged on. “How am I supposed to do this? I- I can’t .. I .. I ..” She didn’t want to accept that it would be her fate to endure until there was nothing left, not knowing if she could last, if she could trick him in the first place, if there was any hope, but everything was better than falling victim to his actions. “No .. That’s not who I am. I’m not giving up hope just yet. I just .. I have to endure.” Her hands clenched into fists, as weak as they may be since her body trembled from time to time, growing all the more agitated.

“Do what you must. I’m at your mercy.” At last Phoebe responded, unwilling to give him the satisfaction of watching her break down completely just yet. She had to try or there was no point to life anymore, not if he sold her off to something far more repugnant than himself. “I’m not going to try anything stupid.” She repeated in much the same way as back in her room, eyes locked with whatever the clay creature viewed as his own before looking over the chamber once more. “I swear it.” There was no way to beat him today, but for the moment Phoebe had to focus on playing her part in their pleasure fuelled play.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Though it was barely visible, Dolom smirks in amusement seeing Phoebe's reaction to seeing the torture chamber. He anticipated that she might trying to get away and shortened the leash. "That's good, because you have much training ahead of you. As fun as you've been working on so far, I have no real need for a slave like yourself. This is strictly to increase your value since not too many have much patience for disobedient slaves." He pulls her in then glances around trying to decide where they should begin. Quickly making his decision, he takes Phoebe to a cross table strapping her arms and legs spread eagle then cranks it into a more reclined position. A floating droid hovers over, one of its arms having a needle built in. Dolom give the command and it injects Phoebe with a small amount of liquid right into her breast. Within a brief moment of the injection, her body would start to feel hot and in need. "That should get you more in the mood for your training more quickly. I'll be right back with some toys..." He steps away for a moment, leaving her to suffer for a bit on her own as the drug courses through her body.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:16 am
Profile YIM

Nude, held by the leash and bound to servitude by her own words, Phoebe had hoped that Dolom required fewer sessions to be convinced of her loyalty, but their very first panned out to be extremely dire extremely fast. She had to last longer and obey without question which seemed to be the sole purpose of her training.

“I understand.” One could hear the disdain in her voice, but virtually anything else upon the formidable blond agent had been devoted to following commands and living through this personal hell of hers. The soon to be slaver yanked on her chain and guided her over to what he deemed most suitable for a start. She offered up no resistance as he straps her to a table in the shape of a cross, burning up with shame whilst her cheeks reddened further with every secured limb. Virtually every portion of her body was exposed and even in the presence of someone who took no interest in such matters, her embarrassment clearly showed.

She turned out to be utterly helpless once a hover droid with a needle came forth and injected her delicate breast with an unknown liquid. A soft hiss had been torn from her lungs, the question as to what it contained already forgotten once the effects began to take place. In an instant each nipple stiffened to full prominence, tingling amid the cooler air which now began to stand in stark contrast to her own intense bodily warmth. She felt warm, aroused, tingling all over as her tender feminine body shuddered and jolted in place, unable to deal with her sudden influx in lust herself.

“Y-You’re leaving?” Dolom planned on making Phoebe want it, to have her desire his touch above all else for masturbation was out of the question thanks to being completely restrained. Should their previous grueling session be anything to go by, then the petite blond wouldn’t stand much of a chance in the long run. She was bound to wait for him and loathed how much her body was taken to the injection, practically burning up with lust and heat.

Toned albeit opulent thighs twitched before his eyes over the following minutes, evidently trying to rub together in hopes of either stifling the growing need for stimulation or in order to hide what moisture already oozed from her sacred chalice. She bit her lower lip in anticipation of what was to come and distracted herself with the subtle pain it caused, not that it mattered much to the drug invading the young woman. It would have been utterly humiliating to admit that Phoebe looked forward to being toyed with, but in those select few moments the captured pilot thought just that, thirsting for the pleasures Dolom’s return to her presence entailed.

Any attempts on her behalf to lessen the effects of the drug proved fruitless. "I-I'm burning up again .." Asparagus hued eyes gazed longingly toward him or the door depending on whether he’d left the chamber or not, unable to conceal her growing desire. Even a blind man would have been privy to her darkest temptations and for the time being they clearly entailed receiving pleasure from her tormentor in whichever shape or form he deemed reasonable.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Dolom had not left the room, but he was out of her field of vision. He could hear the desperation in her voice when she asked if he was leaving her there, and decided to toy with her and let her think he had done just that as he takes his time gathering the toys he planned to use on her. He returns to her side several minutes later taking in the sight of her squirming in pleasure as the drug courses through her body. "How are you doing, my little pet? Are you in need of some attention? Perhaps these will help..." From his clay body appeared several different sex toys; from dildos and vibrators to anal beads and candles. He was going to work her over good and hard until she was properly broken. "If you do well, I'll allow you to pick the next tool. For now though, we'll start with these..." He pulls out the anal beads and applies lubricant to her ass before slowly pushing them in one at a time.

Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

Vile thoughts of serving him to the fullest for but a sliver of relief crossed the subdued pilot’s mind and infested her with the least appealing images Phoebe could ever imagine, but at the same time nothing else was more arousing than the fantasy of giving herself to the clay creature completely. She feared he’d actually left and was pleased to find that he had not abandoned her. Several minutes were more than enough to render the young blonde absolutely helpless with a thirst for pleasure solely he could tend to in their given situation.

“Please, please don’t leave me again. I’ll do anything you want, be anyone you want. Your pet, your plaything, whatever you want me to be.” She saw the toys and was completely sold on the idea of feeling them used on herself. Such was the desperation amassed within her and every waking moment was stricken with intense sexual frustration, nearly bringing the agent to tears as her eyes glazed over from the effects of that damned drug. If anything, leaving her in shackles was likely unnecessary at this point in time. “I’ll be a good girl, I promise. Please give it to me.”

Out of all the things at his disposal, Phoebe feared the candles the most. She figured molten wax would come into play, something the inexperienced agent never truly tried, but in the end it mattered not for virtually anything else he had would be most pleasant. She nodded once he proposed letting her choose the next tool and for the time being Phoebe would obey.

“Stick them in, push them all inside me.” Beneath his massive form the spread eagled woman squirmed at the sight of how he lubed those beads before bringing them to her backside, coaxing a gasp from the tormented human female once the first had been shoved into her crushing rear end, quickly followed by another. “Oh God!” She felt fuller and fuller with each bead, trembling in delight whilst lolling her head from side to side in her defenseless posture. Such desire pulsed within her and his chosen toy barely took her off the edge of purgatory, leaving her to hunger for more.

The restrained woman arched her back given the feel of that final bead being pushed into her, jutting out those perky breasts in response which jiggled lightly under the effects of her impatient movements. “It feels so good ..” She managed to push forth amid the pressure from within her beautifully rounded ass whilst the desire to be subjected to further pleasantries had Phoebe strain against those bonds of hers. “Give me more, please! I cannot take this anymore. I-I’m burning up.”

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next