View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe) 

Post Re: Enslaving an Agent(for Phoebe)
"Heheh...that's a good girl. Take every single bead in." Dolom pushes each bead into Phoebe tight ass until the last one was in. "Well done. I see a lot of potential in you, little human. When I feel your training has been complete, I intend to bestow onto you a special gift. You will find out what that gift is though only after your training is finished." He gives the bead a tug to tease her but keeps them in for now. "Since you did so well with the beads, I'll allow you to choose the next toy as promised. The more and better behaved you are, the more privileges you will gain under my care. So now, which toy appeals to you most, my little pet?" The toys again appear so that Phoebe could choose what Dolom would use on her next.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:31 am
Profile YIM

Stimulating his vile and humiliating comments became as though their lewd nature turned the restrained agent on even further. Just having him watch her every response made it even worse. “Am I really enjoying myself that much? Or do I just enjoy having him torment me?” Tight inner muscles clamped down on each bead and welcomed their intrusion, stuffing her oh so wonderfully, but they did little to quench the raging fires within her core. “Uhhnn ..” She moaned in wanton indulgence and reflexively bucked those hips forward at the sudden tug bestowed unto the toys trapped within her backdoor before her own sultry green eyes had been cast unto the clay creature once more. He offered to have her choose for behaving so well.

“Which one ..” She gathered her freedom had been limited to choosing just one object even though Phoebe wanted to feel every single one used on her given how much her body burned for attention. “They’re all on my wish list. I want them all inside me, on me, they’re all welcome to ravish me!” Soft petite breasts began to rise and fall with every heated breath filling and leaving her lungs, her eyes gradually glazing over with a gossamer film of moisture, but at the very least the poor girl had enough wits about her to make a decision.

“I-I want the pink one. Use the pink one on me, M-Master.” Phoebe would have done anything for relief and addressing him by title rather than insulting him further was a small sacrifice to make. She didn’t care to consider that that was exactly what he wanted her to do in the first place, but the pink toy had far more appeal than staying strong. There was a switch on the lengthy phallus shaped toy, relaying to the agent it had to be a vibrator rather than a plain and simple dildo, promising entertainment even when he wasn’t moving it in and out of her himself.

“Please ..” Such thirst for bliss, such desperation, Phoebe was very well on the road of giving in and it never even occurred to her how easy Dolom had it with her. She could not think with that drug coursing through her system, let alone resist. All that mattered was to receive enough pleasure as to prevent her from going completely insane.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 am

"Ah, a vibrator. Good choice." Dolom picks up the toy Phoebe had chosen and turns it on at its lowest setting before moving the tip over her needy sex. He smirks hearing her groan in blissful agony as he teases her. This girl would definitely fetch a good price once she was fully trained. After a few moments of torture, Dolom finally pushed the vibrator deep inside her, though he takes his time doing so. "Let's add one more thing..." He says before extracting a small bullet vibrator from his clay body and pressing it against her clit as he switches it on. "How's that?"

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

“Stick it inside me, Master. Please fill me up again!” Sensuous moans of pleasure rang through the air, crystal clear like the nectar oozing from her yearning chalice. Sultry eyes had been cast into the mix while they fixated on Dolom, begging for attention only he could bring given her current position. How much of it could be considered part of her ruse? Phoebe no longer cared. The drug enslaved her to his whims and for the moment nothing had been more important than sating the urge to get fucked with relentless abandon.

“Gawd!” She tensed up once the chosen vibrator grazed over her aching nethers and even the lowest setting set her ablaze even further. Phoebe bucked her hips forth into the object while arching her back, emphasizing the petite swell of her breasts whereas her arms strained against the bonds beneath the sheer incredible onrush of stimulus. It soon eased into her clinging depths and her body responded in kind, to the point one might even think her strong inner muscles were going to try and hold the humming device in place.

She was no slouch in the tightness department and inner muscle control judging by his observations thus far and even though Phoebe lacked in endurance, those heavenly sounds combined with her eager demeanor more than made up for it. There was no choice to resist him anymore with that drug invading her system and the more the shapely vixen squirmed and shuddered beneath his touch, the less defiance was likely to ever return that day. She was his completely for as long as he fed her forced arousal and by the time he conjured a second, tinier vibrator, the agent was burning for everything he had on offer.

“Oh my G- Ohhhhh!” It was too much. Glistening trickles of feminine fluids escaped her stuffed pussy and slithered onto the cross the young blond had been bound to. She hadn’t climaxed just then, but he obviously brought her dangerously close to that point.

His voice could only be heard through the haze of her own personal bliss, but somehow Phoebe managed to respond regardless. “Ahh! A-Amazing! It’s amazing!” She beamed at him for a moment, her head lolling from side to side while her hands clenched up into fists. “It’s s-so intense! Ungh! Auugh! I-It feels like I’m on fire, it’s too damn gooood!”

Soon enough her toes curled up and her pelvis rocked back and forth, unable to enhance the stimulation although it hinted at how much of an effect it had on the blissed out pilot. “My hips, I cannot stop moving them! I-I can- Uhhnn .. M-More, Ah, please more!” Glazed over eyes plead for that monster to drive her mad with pure carnal delights and the two of them barely just started their first training session.

“I’m going to cum!” She cries out to the ceiling above, on the verge of reaching her first climax that day. If Dolom didn’t intervene, the nubile young temptress would cum, unable to battle those growing desires on her own any longer.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Dolom suddenly slows to a stop, denying Phoebe her orgasm. "I have not given you permission to cum just yet. You had best learn to control yourself, or I will not grant you the release you so desperately desire. Understood?" With that, he starts moving the toy again, but at a painfully slow pace. To add to her torment, he turns up the vibrations a notch. "You enjoy this though, don't you? All you human females deep down are sluts that want to used like this all the time. I'm sure your mind has wandered to thoughts like this even when on important missions, and when you're on your own time, you look for any method available to satisfy your needs." None of this was a question. He said it as if he understood Phoebe and all other human women perfectly.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

“No, please, don’t stop!” Such neglection tore the young woman straight back to reality and had her squirm in those bonds, trying her hardest to break free in order to plunge that toy into herself if he wasn’t going to finish her up. She was furious. His commands had been obeyed to the letter and now he cut off her supply of pleasure, at least to the point where blessed relief was washing over her in the delightful embrace of an orgasm. She snapped at the thought, how he was practically mocking her while only feeding her body the slightest sliver of carnal delights, trapping her near the edge.

“I’d never think about that, not with some vile creature like yourself! You make me sick. It feels disgusting.” She remained a hot head deep inside and under the influence of that drug it had been all the more difficult to control herself. Phoebe, however, had to prioritize and became wide eyed at the thought of consequences for insulting him, almost panicking right then and there with the prospect of imminent denial.

“N-No, no, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me.” Melodic whimpers oozed from her lips from time to time while begging for forgiveness. “I-I love this, every moment of it. I dream of it whenever I’m out on lengthy missions all on my own, just to break up the monotony. Please, you have to believe me! I love it when you touch me, use me, do anything you want to me.” She closed her eyes with a sharp moan, tossing her head back in utter bliss given what the toy was doing to her drooling nethers before recovering just enough to speak once more.

“I-I understand I need to control myself better. I’ll do my best, I swear it, but please, I beg of you, let me cum! It’s .. Ahnn .. It’s unbearable.” Half lidded eyes glazed over with a gossamer film of moisture looked up at the clay man before her, desperate for attention whilst her curvy body gradually became caked in sweat from being so damn hot inside. “God fucking damn it, just fuck me! Just fuck my brains out!”

It was hopeless. Her restraints wouldn’t budge although each and every movement had her luscious body sway back and fro, the swell of her petite breasts jiggling every so often in the process. Phoebe gritted her teeth at the thought of what was necessary to convince him although soon those lips had been parted by another wanton moan. “W-What .. Uhhnn .. What would you have me do t-to earn release?”

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Dolom wasn't going to cut the poor girl any breaks. In response, he proceeds to pull out the anal beads and set them and the vibrator aside. "Apparently you still can't control that tongue of yours. I think I'll give you some time to think about your place and how you should behave before we press on. A slave that doesn't know her place or won't accept her place is worthless." He then steps away out of her sight and leaves the room, leaving Phoebe all alone. Dolom returns to the cockpit and turns on the monitor to watch Phoebe.

After about 45 minutes, Dolom returns to the chamber and comes over to Phoebe. "Well? Have you learned your lesson?"

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Stripped of virtually anything which might alleviate the pure wanton desire pulsing through her veins, Phoebe was left to suffer without any means of stimulation within reach. Sadly the drug coursing through her system must have had the same mindset as her captor for the vile substance held her on that high of lust, the nectar of her arousal oozing from her puffed up flower petals more than enough evidence of that. She wanted it, needed it, but he wasn’t going to let her.

She was left alone for what felt like an eternity, struggling against her bonds initially, but soon enough Phoebe gave up on it. The young agent writhed and squirmed within her restraints, grinding that round cushiony ass against the cross shaped table beneath her, unable to break free. Such was the hopeless suffering Phoebe had to endure before Dolom returned after what felt like an eternity of unfulfilled desires. It was incredibly difficult not to beg for sex straight away.

Fortunately Phoebe had been more than coherent enough to understand his every word, nodding desperately in response while tears welled up within her begging eyes. “Y-Yes, I have. I have to keep my tongue in check.” She swallowed hard, practically on the verge of breaking once more due to how much her body wanted to be pillaged by someone, anyone who could help her out of this misery that was based on the drug he injected into her system. “I deeply regret what I’ve said earlier. I know my place now, Master.”

Soaked in sweat and her own trickling juices, it was quite obvious just how much Phoebe was suffering. Never before had he seemed quite as enticing as now and whatever he needed done to take care of her needs would be done, no matter the cost. She couldn’t bear this kind of treatment anymore, her speech carrying the weight of her immense frustration. “Please continue training me.”

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:34 am

"Very good. However, to ensure you always remember who is in charge here, we will be restarting your training session." Dolom summons the droid again which gives her another shot of the drug, though this time directly into her breasts close to her nipples. He then takes out two small bullet vibrator and tapes them over her nipples before turning them on at the lowest setting. Dolom seemed to care little how much this must have tortured the poor girl. She was property now and needed to be broken and properly trained. "You wish for your master to make you cum hard? I'm not sure you really need it that badly." He teased, knowing full well how much need her body was in.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:57 pm
Profile YIM

Injected with yet another dose of the drug, Phoebe figured there wasn’t going to be an easy way out of it, pretending or not. She had never been a slave, but caught onto the rules pretty quick now that he had her in shackles and did whatever he pleased to the desperate young pilot. She arched her back and rocked her hips forward, hopelessly humping the air under the demand of pleasure shooting through her veins, but to no avail.

Warmth spread throughout her engorged breasts thanks to the drug, each encouraged to feel even hotter to the restrained agent once two vibrators had been affixed to her fully erect nipples and turned on to torment her even further. Phoebe soon felt as if she was melting from the inside out. There was no hell worse than this yet at the same time the stimulation had been too damn good to pass up on, especially in light of the fact that Dolom made her want it more and more. Sadly, it wasn’t what he gave her. She was offered the bare minimum of carnal delights rather than what her body demanded.

"Please .." Such depravation of pleasure led to extreme responses from her end and this time around Phoebe hungered for it in ways not even her hot-blooded nature could hope to overcome with raw defiance alone. She wanted to cum, desperately so and every waking moment had been absolute torture without that highly desired moment of pure bliss.

“I’ll do anything to fetch a good price, I promise, just make me cum, I’m begging youuu!” Tears rolled over her bright red cheeks, each a result of nigh infinite lust and embarrassment which had been thrown together into one devious mixture. “Please give me more, Master, please make your slutty slave cum. Take me, make me yours, whatever you wish. I can’t take this anymore!” She didn’t want to admit it, how good it felt to just barely scratch that itch, but Phoebe wanted it gone and for that to happen one had to play the game until the end.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:28 am

Dolom smirks as Phoebe begs him to make her cum, though he knew this was because of the drug coursing through her body. It would still take some more training before she would be doing this kind of begging without the influence of any aphrodisiac. Still, it amused him to no end to see and hear her like this. It was just a shame he could not enjoy her himself.

"Very well then. I hope that will be the last time I hear any kind of negative outburst from you. Each time you do that, we'll begin your training all over again. So I suggest you abandon any thoughts of escape or freedom." Dolom says before pushing the anal beads into her ass again. This time though instead of pushing the vibrator back into her pussy, he forms an appendage on his waist and thrusts that inside her with the toy rubbing against her clit as it hums.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:31 pm
Profile YIM

“Yes, I’ll be good, I’ll be a good girl, I promise! Please give it to me, Master!” There was no fight left within her, the hunger for more just too great to ignore. Phoebe did something clearly indicative of how broken the young woman had been once her begging had been answered. She was smiling when Dolom claimed the feverishly convulsing passage of his victim, tears streaming down her flushed cheeks all the while which shimmered dimly in the light around them. Sensuous moans escaped her constantly parted lips, the stream of her verbal approval for his action downright unending.

“Auughh!” With lewd squelching sounds that clay appendage plunged into her soaked depths, hinting at the sheer wanton desire her body had fallen victim to as her natural lubricant coated him with relative ease. Those wide hips began bucking on their own although her movements were fairly limited given her restrains. She was loving this, growing fond of this, the thought of escape virtually non-existent when such grand pleasures could be had by becoming completely devoted to him or whatever Master he would sell her off to.

“Oh God, m-more! You feel so good!” She no longer questioned it, grinding her hips against him as well as humanly possible in her current position while that devious vibrator set her engorged clit aflame. “F-Fill me .. Ahhnn .. Make me whole.” Phoebe mewled and whimpered and praised him with her bedroom voice, heading closer to the edge all the while.

Soft petite breasts swayed with her every motion, rising and falling with each heated breath, but soon her breathing quickened to match the escalating pleasures amassing within her core. She twitched and trembled about him, once more approaching the inevitable as glazed over eyes look up at him, her expression unchanged from the pure bliss which had become a constant while he finally granted his blond captive some measure of relief. “May I cum, Master? May I, please?” She cooed, struggling to remain coherent as each thrust had been akin to heaven itself. “I want to cum with Master inside me.”

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:09 pm

"You really need to cum that badly? Well, I suppose I've held you back long enough." Dolom turns the vibrator up at its highest setting still holding it firmly over Phoebe clit and thrusts his clay appendage deep into her sex. "Cum for your master. Show him how much you want him." He commands as he gives one last thrust as she was about to reach her climax, pressing against her womb. When she finally calms down, he caresses her cheek. "Do you see now how much better it is to simply submit? Your training is still far from over. But when it is completely, nothing else will matter to you except pleasing your master. It is a shame I am incapable of feeling this sort of pleasure, or I would likely keep you for myself."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

“Yes, yes! Phoebe needs to cum badly!” It was likely the final coherent thought Phoebe had before turning the vibrations against her clit up once more had her see little more than a flash of white, accompanied by equally intense pleasure once Dolom filled her up completely. The poor thing was broken.

“I’m cumming!” Similar to a tidal wave finally breaching the dam of his denial, an orgasm overwhelmed the desperate woman before him and had her cry out in its all-encompassing hold upon her. She arched her back in response, partially lifting off the table which bound her while the purest of delights shot through her. Jutting out her chest brought the swell of her breasts into prominence once more whilst those deliciously wide hips flushed back against his, every muscle therein trembling in response to the grand pleasures he allowed the blissed out female to experience.

Phoebe shuddered and convulsed about the appendage lodged amid those eagerly clenching muscles, hinting at just how powerful her release had been as they rolled over his length time and time again in the aftermaths of her orgasm. Surely he would feel nothing, but there was no doubt about how much the euphoric blonde desired to cum at his hands. It took a short while for her to calm down, slumping back down against the table and breathing slightly heavier.

“T-Thank you, Master .. For letting me climax.” She was filled with joy, happy even when Dolom caressed her tear stained cheek which wiped some of the glistening salty fluid away and it showed all over the beaming agent. Today he had broken her, now he could break her further for chances were Phoebe might very well return to her former defiant self once their current session was over, but until then he had one of the most devoted girls to ever grace his presence. What was even the point of not being tied to the table anymore? Perhaps he’d let her off if Phoebe performed well enough, but it wasn’t the foremost thought on her mind.

“You’re too- Ahhn .. too kind, Master. I-I’d love to be yours.” Such words the blissed out mush that was her brain offered to the giant of clay, mixing with the pleasure from the vibrator still attached to her feverishly tingling love pearl. “But I’ll do my best to become all you need me to be even if you won’t have me.” She paused briefly, squirming against the table, feeling him embedded inside her even now, the drug tearing at her senses. “C-Can you keep training me? Here, now? Auugh .. Uhhn, S-So good .. I-I won’t fail you like last time, I promise.”

How many sessions would there be? When was he going to sell Phoebe off? Only time would tell what chances the shapely pilot had to retain a sliver of her former self before being passed onto someone else, likely the highest bidder rather than a kind entity who’d grant her freedom.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 pm

"Oh? You want to press on that much, do you? Such a devoted little slave. Very well then, we'll keep going." Dolom's appendage starts to change shape, forming ridges and bumps before he starts thrusting it into her needy pussy again. "Heheh, too bad whoever becomes your master won't have this kind of ability. Able to shape their cock in any way they want to ravage you. The only other beings I think can do that are the ones that consist of slime or jelly." He didn't know anyone like that personally, but he'd heard of them and even seen a couple.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next