View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Fire Control (For Arblis) 

Post Re: Fire Control (For Arblis)
"You know, I don't think a deceptive whore's pussy is tight enough for me anymore. Do you think your back door can fit my fat cock? Why don't we find out." Arblis asked with derision. He didn't truly dislike the woman, (it was hard to dislike anyone this enthused with being fucked) but her pleasure seemed to spike every time he degraded her and pointed out how much she loved the sensations he was giving her. He felt that in her again, followed by a moment of panic as her sopping slit was raised off his pole, and her puckered as was moved into position instead. Her juices served to lubricate his dick as he sloooowly lowered her onto his length, letting the anticipation sink in before pressing against her hole. After the workout her ass received earlier it was no surprise that she was still relaxed, but before he was only using a smaller tentacle. Now, his full girth was pressing into her back door, and somehow she stretched to accommodate him as he lowered her down. Her back arched, and he wasn't sure if she screamed in pain or pleasure as he filled her more than she imagined was possible. Inch by inch, he advanced into her, until she sat flush against his hips, breathing heavily. He only gave Vidalia a moment's rest before slapping her hard on the ass. "Very impressive. Now lets see you ride me properly. Your other hole seems lonely though. I'm sure your captain would be happy to use this to correct the problem."

A new tentacle formed and slithered its way up to rest its vibrating head against the agent's wet cunt, ready for Anita to use however she saw fit on the poor girl. Anita wasted no time in grabbing the member and sliding it deep into her subordinate's depths, mimicking the sensations running through her own pussy. She got back to work, despite the insistent her lieutenant was giving her, fucking Vidalia long and hard, while still finding time to lick and suck her rock hard clit.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 am

Vidalia gasps as she's pulled up off of that cock. It never occurred to her that he would actually do this to her! She groans at the feeling of being empty, her body craving that cock back in her...and she gets it, just not how she expected. "Ahh...ahh...ahhhhiiiaeeee!" She screams as it's thrust into her ass, stretching her tightest hole out farther than it has ever been! "Ahhh..." She arches more, writhing as she's forced down that cock, leaving her ass so very full and her cunt so very...very empty.

Thankfully, that doesn't last for long, as her Captain soon has a tendril thrusting into her, filling her once more with hardly a moment's lost fucking. Vidalia would, if she were able to think that much, admire how the Captain rubs her tits against the tendril as she thrusts it inside of her achingly empty cunt. All she can really do is moan though. Moan and beg for more.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 am

Arblis can feel that Vidalia is close to her limits, both physically and mentally as he pumps away at her with his massive cock. She thrashes wildly as she rides him, her mouth hanging open as she experiences levels of sensation she has never known in her life and loves every moment of it. Fingers still assault her breasts, tweaking and playing with her nipples, but they are just an afterthought compared to how full her holes feel. For his part, Arblis finds her tightness incredible. Just an hour ago, this girl's ass was virgin territory, and now she was clamping down like a vice on him as she bucked and squirmed to take him as far as possible. The tendrils filling both pussies and Anita's ass just added to the feelings flooding into him, driving him closer to his edge as he plowed both his toys relentlessly.

He could feel how close Vidalia was to her limits, both physically and mentally, and seriously considered pushing her through them and into the chasm of insanity on the other side, but no. She had wronged him and she needed to be aware of her punishment for it to matter. For now, she had earned a small reward. With a final thrust, his cock spewed forth a new wave of cum, pouring deep into the agents bowls and engulfing her in pleasure she could hardly imagine. He could feel her mind drifting towards unconsciousness, trying to close out the sensations it was unable to deal with, but he didn't let her. He shielded her just enough to keep her sane and awake as he explained the remained for her punishment.

"You have gone a long way towards paying your debt so far, my little slut, but you still have a long way to go." As he continued the tips of each forefinger shrunk down until they were as fine as needles. "I will give you a year and a day to feed me pleasure equal to what I gave you since we landed on this ship. Until that point, I mark you as mine." As he said the last words, his fingers shot forward, each piercing a nipple and passing fully through. The needles broke off his hand and wrapped back on themselves, forming smoky grey rings in each lightly bleeding tit. "I will draw your payment through these, and they will allow me to find you, no matter where you hide in the universe. Should you fail to pay your debt, rest assured that I WILL find you. You will be my lowest fuck slave, a broken husk of a person only good for being a warm hole when I'm bored."

Arblis pushed the exhausted woman off of him, then turned to her captain with lust in his eyes. She met his gaze with deep longing of her own, scooting forward on her knees until she was almost straddling him, then leaning forward to take his cum covered cock deep into her throat and lick it clean. She swallowed ever drop gratefully, lavishing in the pleasure it sent running through her body, before pulling his tentacle free from her pussy and positioning herself over his cock. "I like the initiative, but what makes you think you've earned the right to use my cock? I still haven't heard you give a proper apology for trying to kill me" The tentacles wrapping around her tits let go, and moved to wrap around her wrists, while the ones that had been so busy fucking her sweet little holes tied themselves to her ankles. In a moment, she was suspended spread eagle, with the blissful effects of his cum still coursing through her body. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to hear her beg for forgiveness, for his cock....and what she deep down knew she wanted...to be accepted as his slave.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:56 am

Vidalia screams out her pleasure, though after a short time the sound dies off as the effort simply becomes too much. She's weak and ragged...at the very of collapsing and kept there by this wicked creature that she had let into her body. She lets out one last, soft cry when he pierces her nipples...and then she topples from him, collapsing on the ground next to his body and curling up a little bit. She simply lays there, cum oozing from her holes while her Captain...

Her Captain seems to have lost it, embracing her sexuality whole heartedly and attacking that cock eagerly. Vidalia watches, though she's not entirely aware, as her Captain moans with need, begging for that dick. Begging for it and trying to ride it. It really takes her no time to give in, to moan for him to take her and do anything he wants with her.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Clearly this slut was too cock starved to listen properly. He told her to apologize, and all she could do was pull against her restraints and beg. His hand whipped out and slapped into the side of her face with a resounding crack, bringing her just a little more focus, along with a red hand print on her cheek. He grabbed her by the chin and brought his face right up to hers, "Listen to me very closely. I keep you in an constant state of unbearable need until you apologize to me in your own words for attempting to kill me. After that..." his other hand trailed along her side, then lower to cup her aching sex. He dug a single finger into her, no where near enough to be satisfying, only enough to remind her how badly she wanted him to take her.

"Ahhhh, please," she begged, "I'm so, SO sorry for what we did. Please, take me as your compensation, use my body as long and as hard as you want, make me into your little cum slut, but for the love of god I NEED your cock inside me."

He leaned in and kissed her deeply and passionately as she finished her pleading, feeling her tongue fence with his own in her mouth. "There now, was that so hard?" The tentacles that had been holding her suspended in the air with her limbs apart suddenly brought her ankles and wrists together in the small of her back, holding the captain hog-tied in the air with her dripping pussy leveled perfectly with his raging hard on. He stepped forward until he stood just inches from penetrating her while she whimpered in anticipation. "I think you are going to enjoy your life as my fuck toy," he began as he drove into her cunt. She cried out in ecstasy as he stretched her to her limits, trying to arc her back further even though it was at its limit in the pose he forced her into. "I can taste how long you've wanted this, to give up the life of control and responsibility for a life of simple pleasure and satisfaction." Each word was said in a rhythm. First he pulled her to swing towards him and impale her on his rod, taking his full length from tip to hilt in a single incredible moment of pleasure. Then he let her fall back until he nearly popped free, before he caught her up again and drove her back onto the object of her desires.

Anita had no control what-so-ever in how he rammed himself into her, and the Djinn could feel her loving every moment of it. He felt her pussy spasming as she came within the first thirty seconds, but he didn't even consider letting her rest. She had just told him to use her however he wanted, and he wanted to fuck her holes until her body gave out.

Last edited by Machisimov on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:11 am

Vidalia pushes herself up after a few minutes, her body trembling as she finds herself staring at her Captain begging to be taken...begging to be stolen away from her life as a powerful woman and simply be claimed as a fucktoy for this creature! The agent widens her eyes. "No...you...you can't...Captain!" But noone is going to be listening to her like this. The Captain has already made her decision and given in, letting the Djinn use her as he wishes.

She's his to shape and mold, to toy with and break... And Vidalia can only watch as this process begins, seeing what she herself had so narrowly avoided! That could have easily been her bound like that, fucked until she can't even think straight.

"Oh god...Anita." she whispers. And yet, it is one of the hottest things she's seen and she finds herself with her fingers between her thighs, toying idly with her well fucked cunt. "Fuck..."

Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:29 am

Arblis glanced over as Vidalia as she called out in horror to her former captain. "Ah, I see you're awake already. With that sort of stamina, you might actually stand a chance of making your payment in time. Feel free to use this if you feel like getting started now." A tentacle slithered towards her, dropping into the agent's hand but not taking the initiative. Vidalia was certainly a sexy piece of ass, but his entire focus remained on the gorgeous blond he was busy fucking like a maniac. She had already given up on her screams of pleasure, as her exhausted body labored to keep up with the workout he was putting her through. Instead, her tongue lolled out like the bitch it heat she was.

A single pussy wasn't nearly enough for Arblis to get off though, so he decided to push her even farther towards her limits. A new tentacle formed, nearly as large around as his cock, and substantially larger than the ones Anita seemed to love so much before. It positioned itself exactly where her already loosened asshole would swing back to on the next thrust, barely prodding at the inviting backdoor. Despite her exhaustion, the ex-captain manged to murmur something that might have been a plea for more, just before she swung back and felt the full length of the member drive itself deep into her gaping hole. "YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS" she cried, leaving no doubt to her previous intent as she instantly came again. She bucked in Arblis' grasp, trying to somehow get pleasure beyond what was already numbing her mind, but she could barely move as her deepest depths were defiled. Back and forth, in and out, both holes were drilled in concert. Arblis had rarely been able to soak up so much pleasure so quickly from a single woman, and he reveled in the opportunity to push this one to her limits.

Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:02 am

Vidalia stares with wide eyes still, lightly gripping the tendril that he offered her. Her body almost screams for it...for more pleasure... There's something wrong about it though, watching as the Captain is ruined forever by this creature. She whimpers and presses her thighs together, trying to focus, to keep herself from riding that tendril like a dildo. Instead, she slips a pair of fingers between her thighs, idly toying while she watches

The poor Captain certainly won't recover from this. That sharp, cold intellect is quite subdued by this point, Vidalia can tell. Yet she keeps on, riding and moaning and all but begging for more! Vidalia's fingers keep rubbing too, soon pressing into her, pushing nice and deep before focusing on her clit. Maybe one little orgasm...that couldn't hurt, right?" It doens't take long before she's riding her fingers in time with her Captain, moaning softly as her other hand drops the tendril and instead reaches up to tug on her new piercings.

Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:24 pm

When Vidalia drops her tentacle, it quickly puts itself to better use, whipping up in front of her captain's mouth before rushing forward and plunging deep down her throat. Even with her clear experience, the exhausted woman was nearly gagging as all of her holes were filled as far as they could stand. Somehow, her instincts still took over and Arblis could feel her tongue frantically servicing him as he fucked her brains out.

Minutes passed like that, with the entire crew watching in a mixture of horror and lust as their captain's body struggled to keep up with the demands Arblis was placing on it. The Djinn could feel their eyes on him, could taste their desire to be in the same situation, mixed with the horror of how they would deal with the same fate. More than a few of them had followed Vidalia's example and were busy frantically fingering themselves or rubbing their tits at the sight. All of that lust flowed into Arblis like a river, stoking his powers and pushing him towards an impending release.

Just as he felt Anita couldn't take anymore, and would pass into unconsciousness, Arblis let himself go. All of the pleasure that had been building in his body since he began ravaging the captain exploded out of him in a torrent of essence, filling every nook and cranny of the captain's holes with intoxicating liquid. She tried to scream, but it was cut off by the stream flowing down her throat. Instead, she just thrashed in his grip, suspended as his members each pulled out, and continued to paint the woman in a thick greyish white substance. One of the tendrils happened to point at Vidalia for a moment, showering her with cum before aiming back to the gasping captain.

The blond twitched occasionally in his grasp, but seemed to have lost consciousness under the cum's wave of pleasure. Arblis took the opportunity, while her mental defenses were completely exposed, to implant a command deep inside her subconscious, "Your greatest ambition is to be a slave and bring pleasure to your master. You will never attempt to escape, or to resist any command you are given. The ADD are fools who kept you from your true calling, and you will do whatever you can to assist your master in undermining them if he chooses." From this moment forth, the proud ADD captain was gone, replaced by the cum slut slave Anita.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Vidalia keeps on rubbing her slick, needy little cunt as she watches her Captain being used. She gasps, biting her lower lip as she watches her Captain cumming so hard as she's filled with the Djinn's cum. Vidalia even manages to earn a tendril of her own, aimed right at her face and tits! She cries out, her head turning and her eyes closing as she lifts both hands, cupping and holding her breasts for the cum to coat!

She's left gasping and squirming, trembling at the incredible erotic sight of her captain being claimed! The Agent groans and presses her thighs together, denying herself her own orgasm and instead struggling to push herself to her feet. She breathes in deeply, looking towards Anita...who doesn't even really look like the Captain any longer. "Y...you got what you want." she says to Arblis. "N...now let her go..."

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:37 am

Arblis lowered his new slave to the ground and turned to face the grey haired woman, standing covered in his cum, and smiled. "This isn't about what I want, it is about what she wished for. Just a few minutes ago she begged me to forgive her, and to take her body as compensation. She even specified that she wanted to be my little cum slave." As he speaks, a tentacle strokes Anita's blond hair, currently matted and sticky with his cum, like a master might pet a favorite dog. "I have agreed to grant her request, and will take her where she can fulfill her desires." Arblis can see in the Agent's eyes that she intends to resist, and his fires burn with fresh intensity. Suddenly the rings in her nipple seemed to sizzle with energy, sending a jolt of pure pleasure coursing through Vidalia's body and unleashing the orgasm she was attempting to hold back. Her legs buckled and she slid to her knees as he starred down at her.

"I strongly suggest that you avoid interfering in my business again. You are so deep in my debt already that I would be forced to take your friends or family as compensation as well. For now, good luck on making your payment on time. I am interested to find out what you think will replace the bliss you just felt." As he speaks, his form dissolves to smoke, before wrapping around the unconscious form of what was once one of the ADD's finest officers. Once she was fully encased, Arblis shot off through the force fielded entrance to the cargo bay and out into the darkness of space. In moments his murky form was lost against the infinite blackness, and was gone along with his prize.

Arblis congratulated himself on a job well done as he descended to the planet's surface. Not only were his appetites unusually well sated after several hours of almost non-stop debauchery, but he would return home to over a dozen new pets to train and fuck as he pleased. Anita in particular was a major coup, and he was fully confident that Vidalia would find her way to his harem eventually. Even if she somehow managed to meet his demands, nearly all mortal means of pleasure powerful enough to accomplish her task would be highly addictive, or require the help of creatures as terrible as Arblis himself. A year of such excess and pleasure would leave the girl perfectly trained and ready to throw herself at him with the proper incentive.

Yes, he was certainly going to have to keep an eye on that one.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6