View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Fire Control (For Arblis) 

Post Fire Control (For Arblis)
Vidalia hadn't been tested, at least not as far as the ADD is concerned. Sure, she'd spent a few years surviving all on her own, managing to keep from being captured and enslaved. Yes, she had been evaluated, thrown into scenario after scenario and coming out relatively unscathed. She had not been out on a mission yet though, and that's the true test. That's where the ship had come in. It didn't even have a proper name, just a series of letters and numbers to identify it. A slave ship, that's what it is, and it's been attacked from within.

It appears that the crew hadn't been too happy with the captain and had mutinied even as they orbited a planet that would have likely accepted them and their cargo. They had fought amongst themselves to their mutual ruin. Oh sure, there must be a few survivors at least, but the ship is badly damaged and may do good to make it to a space dock at all. The worst part is that the automated defenses are still up, keeping the ADD from bringing a larger ship in to investigate. Sure, a smaller ship could get closer, but still not close enough to make contact and that's where Vidalia comes in.

"Are you sure you can do this?" asks the pilot as they zoom towards the ship. They just need to build up some velocity without getting too close before they can launch her. The support staff seemed to have their doubts as well, but Vidalia had done her best to reassure them. "Just get me close." she had said. "I'll do the rest. Already the pilot is turning the ship, aiming the airlock towards the slave ship. Vidalia puts on her helmet, sealing it to her suit and tapping a control to start pumping punk rock through her internal speakers. "I got this. Opening the airlock." she says, punching a button and letting the evacuation of air suck her from the ship and propel her towards the target.

She flies for what seems like ages, hitting the ship almost lightly by using a set of disposable thrusters to slow herself down. Braces herself on the hulk, setting up a force bubble and cutting her way inside. She ducks inside, shouldering her rifle and beginning her sweep through the ship. "No contact yet." she reports. "Continuing inside."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Post Re: Fire Control (For Arblis)
Arblis wasn't sure what to expect as his misty form sped away from planet Globex. He had felt his contract with Trongor break just a few hours ago, but his investigations with the Globex planetary defense systems (and a lovely blond satellite operator) showed that the slave ship was still intact and functional. Now Arblis would have to deal with whoever was in charge if he was going to get the fresh girls he had been promised. There was just something about an orgy of well trained sex slaves that regular women couldn't match.

As he neared the ship, he could already tell that something was seriously wrong. Trongor always kept a full crew, but Arblis could only sense about 30 minds aboard. At least 20 of them were clearly slaves, judging by their constant state of unsatisfied desire. He could feel 10 alien minds, several of which were in terrible pain and barely clinging to live. But wait, what was that last one he felt? Had the slavers captured an ADD agent, or was she responsible for Trongor's death? Either way, Arblis decided to pick up the pace.

Gaglix was in way over his head. He had been so sure that the men would follow him after Trongor told them to stop sampling the merchandise. (What were slaves for if not to be constantly fucked anyway?) Instead, 3/4 of the crew lay dead, and most of the ones left alive were wounded. Gaglix hear the pilot behind him, trying to give instructions for steering the ship between fits of coughing up blood, and did his best to man the controls. Suddenly, warning lights began flashing in front of his three bulging eyes.

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT"

The cameras showed a human woman with a large weapon walking away from a gaping hole in his ship. "Globelfax!" He cursed. "What else can go wrong? All hands, we are under attack by the ADD. Grab your weapons and get ready for a fight. Try to take her alive if you can. An agent will sell for enough to set us all up in comfort 'til this bucket of bolts is fixed up"

Six apelike creatures, but with black scales and three eyes in the middle of their foreheads raced towards the breach. Each carried a shock rifle, perfect for shorting out enemy equipment and leaving them twitching on the floor, as well as a plasma pistol and a flash grenade.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Emilla keeps her rifle shouldered. It's a short one, the barrel only ten inches long. It's chambered in .300 blackout...which some may consider to be an outdated round, since so many here had lasers and the like. Vidalia simply feels that there's just something nice about tossing a small hunk of metal into anything she faces. Besides, so many people used lasers that they forgot about more conventional weaponry and that gave her an advantage from time to time.

She looks through the holographic site, sweeping rooms as she passes them and works her way down the corridor. She hasn't encountered the first sign of life yet, the slaves having been gathered together by the survivors, and when the first alien appears, Vidalia immediately focuses on it. She spots the rifle and there's no hesitation. These things are hostile. She moves her finger to the trigger in an instant and stitches a short burst into the beast's chest. Her focus shifts a moment later, pumping more rounds into the next creature to appear. "Two down." she reports back to her support staff. The answer she receives is full of static though. "Support repeat. This is Vidalia. I did not copy."

Again, the answer is full of static...and another beast appears, forcing her to focus on felling the creature before she can try again. "Support, third target eliminated...Support?" Another answer, though it's hard to hear. At least they know she's alive and continuing on down the corridor. The bridge must be up ahead, if her understanding of the signage is correct.

The final three beasts attack her all at once, forcing the woman to leap backwards, emptying her weapon at the trio and eliminating one before she's forced to switch to her sidearm. The remaining pair actually manage to get some shots off at her, seemingly careless about where they hit...even if it is a section of controls for piloting the ship. It's pure luck that they don't manage to hit her as the ship lurches, thrusters firing off and sending it heading slowly towards the planet! Of course, it would take a few hours for the ship to actually crash...

Still, Vidalia has a job to do. She transitions to her sidearm and pumps the entire magazine into both of the creatures. "Dammit..." If they hadn't been wounded already, she's rather certain she might have been in quite a bit more trouble. They had been slow though, that's the only reason why she had been able to perform so well against them. Well...that, and her suit had helped.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Gaglix watched the screens in horror as his crew died one after another in a hail of bullets. The only ones to even get a shot off somehow managed to fry the aft thruster control panel, sending the ship into a collision course with the planet. He checked the status of the escape pods...only one left. There was no way he would be getting the slaves off. Maybe he could make it to the planet and blame the whole thing on the ADD. He still had the credits taken from all his former crew members, not to mention some valuable weaponry. He just needed to buy some time and keep the ADD off him while he escaped. A quick sequence of commands sealed all of the bulkheads in the ship and locked the auto-defense systems active. Then he smashed the main control panel and sprinted for the pod. He chuckled to himself as he ran, "Lets see her get those sluts off a doomed ship with no escape pods and laser batteries firing at any rescue attempt."

Arblis suddenly felt several of the minds within the ship wink out in flashes of pain. So, it appears that agent WAS the cause of all this trouble. A shame for Trongor, but an opportunity for Arblis. Now he just needed to take back control of the ship and collect the spoils....His fantasies were cut short by a sudden burst of flame from the aft engines, pushing the ship out of its already precarious orbit. Moments later, he spotted a small escape vessel jettison itself out of the crippled ship and plummet towards the planet below. "Great" he thought, "a time limit." Still, he should be able to handle this. He could create a bubble of his essence to house the slaves as he floated them down the the surface. Maybe there would even be a small reward for informing the defense forces of the imminent crash landing.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:45 pm

"Support...Support, this is Vidalia. Come on." she calls, mashing the transmit button. All she ever hears in answer are bursts of static with interspersed words that really make no sense. "Dammit." she mutters before transmitting again. "The ship is turning towards the planet." Of course they can see that. "I'm still alive, I'll see what I can do." She reloads her weapons and continues forwards, coming to a stop at the bulkhead. "Dammit!" she curses again, glaring around herself. Finally, she reaches down, picking a glowing capsule off of her suit and pressing it to the center of the door. She mashes a button and takes several steps backwards as the device begins to cut through the bulkhead. It'll take a few minutes to get through, thank God for slow crashes. She has hours yet, maybe even an entire day before the ship would crash, but she hopes she doesn't have to take that long.

As soon as the hole is cut, she dives through, rolling to her feet and sweeping again through the corridor. This time, she finds the slaves, all of them huddled together in a room. "Twenty..." she mutters. "How in the world..." She looks down at the poor women. "Stay here." she finally orders. "I'm heading to the bridge. Can any of you pilot a ship like this?" Of course none of them can. There may be one or two skilled women in there...but these had already been broken and would take months to reintegrate with society.

"This is just getting better and better." she mutters to herself as she turns and makes her way to the bridge. This door hadn't sealed properly and she's able to open it, stepping in to see the remains of the control panel. "Fuck!" she curses, kicking the base of it. "Fuck!" Again she keys her mic. "Support. I cannot disable the defenses. I repeat, I cannot disable the defenses. The control panel is smashed. Come in support."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:58 pm

The ship slowly spun towards the planet, and Arblis saw what looked like a blowing hole cut into the side of the ship. As he approached he could see that it was a breaching force field, clearly the ADD's entry point. He solidified into the shape of a 6.5 foot tall humanoid with dark grey skin, passing through the barrier and strolling along the corridor.

He soon came to a bulkhead, with a large hole cut through it, as if with a laser. On the other side he found his prize, and entire room full of barely clothed and terrified women, willing to do anything for him at a word. One even scoots forward on her knees to tend to the sizable member hanging between his legs, but he presses a hand to her head and stops her. There would be time for that later. First he needed to find the agent and deal with her.

He followed the trail of cut doors until he reached the bridge, and found a striking woman in a skin tight combat suit banging on a console in frustration. He could already takes the desperation and need pulsing off her in waves. This was going to be just too much fun.

Arblis leaned against the doorframe as he called out to her, "You seem to have gotten yourself into a sticky situation. Would you like some help?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Vidalia spins around, shouldering her rifle in an instant and focusing the sight on the man that suddenly appeared in the doorway. She keeps the rifle steady on him, breathing deeply as she watches him. "Who are you?" she demands. Normally, she might shoot...but he has no weapon and he had bothered to talk to her first. "What are you doing here?" He's clearly not the same as the other creatures she had dispatched. She slowly circles away from the console, putting herself in the center of the area and facing him.

Finally, she asks the final question, the most obvious one. "What sort of help?" the still masked agent asks. She's willing to listen it seems, which is certainly a step in the right direction, no?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 pm

The tall figure bows, its burning eyes twinkling as it introduces itself. "I am Arblis, Djinn of desire and lord of needs. I was drawn through space by the desperation of the poor women back the way you came. Their desire to live, for freedom, for the pleasure they need so badly," He turned to smoke, leaving just his glowing eyes clearly visible, "it is intoxicating."

His form popped up again next to the control panel, with an expression of mild regret on the grey face. "And then we have you. So noble, so desperate to prove yourself, we both know that you are in over your head here." He gazed into her eyes with his deep fires, "You've never done this before have you? All alone, with so many depending on you, I can feel how badly you want to save them. I can give you a way off this deathtrap...but it will cost you."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Vidalia gasps as the man turns to smoke, quickly turning to face him when he reforms, her rifle still aimed at him. She grits her teeth, glaring at him for a long moment before finally answering. "I've done similar." she says. "I just..." She trails off and shakes her head. "Me and the women." she says. "All of us. That's what I want. I want them safe." She moves slightly to one side, as if it would give her a better angle on him...as well as let her see the smashed control panel. "What price?" she finally asks. "If you've not noticed, I'm not exactly swimming in tradeworthy goods here."

She takes a step backwards, keeping her stance nice and wide, knees slightly bent. "So just what is it that you're proposing Arblis, Djinn of desire and lord of needs?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Arblis looked down the barrel of her weapon with an expression that showed clear disdain. "Pshh, if I wanted baubles I wouldn't go around helping penniless slaves. No, I trade in pleasure, feelings, and emotions." He stalked towards her until he towered above the agent and her puny weapon. "What I want, Miss prim controlled agent, is a taste of your pleasure when you just let loose. I want to taste the fruits you have hidden under that sexy little suit of yours and watch you squirm for more. And most importantly, I want you to beg me for it." A jet of fire slipped from his mouth and ran across his lips as he looked over his potential meal.

"In exchange, I will take you and all the girls who want their freedom to safety. I will keep the ones who want to continue their lives of pleasure and servitude, and bring them where they can enjoy themselves."

Throughout the conversation, Arblis was worming his way into the poor agent's mind, looking for memories and emotions to push or pull her in the right direction. He reminded her just how happy some of the slaves were back in her original pen, and how they tried to stop her when she escaped. She knew that some times people just broke, and it was a mercy to let them enjoy their new lives.

Last edited by Machisimov on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:06 pm

She stares at the creature as he approaches her...and it is most definitely a he, that much is painfully obvious. She knows she should fire her weapon...she should do something...but she simply cannot bring herself to pull the trigger as he nears her. "My...pleasure..." she says slowly, her weapon wavering now, not near as steady. Her thumb even shifts a little, engaging the safety though she doesn't lower it just yet. "All the girls..." she tries to counter. "All of them deserve their...their...they deserve a chance at it." she protests. Had she just agreed to his terms? Surely not.

She's trapped her emotions in a steel cage made of years of running, of staying hidden and safe...but they are there and once he's inside, he would find enough to engage her. She hadn't had that many encounters with males, it's true, but there were a few all those years ago. Her time on campus had certainly shown her what women could offer at least. Of course she had seen things...watched shows...and if he stirred those memories her body just might respond beneath that skintight suit.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm

He could feel her wavering under his gaze as it swept up and down her luscious form. He could practically feel the give of those large tits under his attentions, and the firm tention of a well formed ass. Whoever designed the suit had done an excellent job of emphasizing all of the agent's most important features.

He continued walking until he stood directly before the weapon, then lifted a finger and pushed the barrel to point into a wall. He loomed over her as he spoke in a deep resonating voice. "Where I take them is about their own desires, not yours. You don't get to make the choice for them. If you want to buy them from me, you are free to make an offer, but I think you are already going to give me everything I want, aren't you?"

Her mind was filled with thoughts of her past, of the faces of fellow slaves as they basked in orgasmic bliss, of the feeling of a tongue against her tight slight, of her own fantasies when she just relaxed and touched herself in the privacy of a bunk. It would be alright wouldn't it? A few hours with this creature, and she'd be safe. She could take the girls back to the ship and be a hero! If she said no, they'd all die. It would be much better to save the ones she could and let him keep the girls that were beyond saving.

Arblis could see the tight fabric above the agent's nipples begin to peak as he fed her mind with these tempting thoughts.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:45 pm

She doesn't resist as her rifle is pushed aside, slowly letting it drop to hang from its sling as she tilts her head back to look up at him. That's certainly better than looking down at the thick manhood just before her. "Buy them?" she asks him. "What...I don't..." She shivers a little bit, her suit suddenly feeling very tight and hot on her form. Her nipples do harden as the creature assaults her mind, bringing forth thoughts she had thought long locked away. She can remember slaves writhing on stage, enjoying the pleasures that could be given to them...slaves taken in the streets even!

She bites down on her lower lip and takes a small step back, as if that would do her any good. She can hardly escape this creature now, a part of her is aware of that. She's not equipped to deal with him and she has to get this ship back on course! "Again...t...tell me what you'll do. In exact terms." she states, struggling to keep her voice flat. "You will transport me and the girls back to the ADD ship...yes? Or will you disable the defenses on this one so the ADD can sweep in and take care of it themselves? In exchange you wish me to...to be your toy? And to beg you for it?" The very idea is ludicrous! And yet she is considering it...

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Arblis smiled down at the woman, who thought she was strong enough to do this on her own. "After you have given me all the pleasure you can handle, we will go back to the slaves and ask them who they would like to go with. I will wrap you and whichever girls wish for freedom in my essence and carry you back to your ship" He turned and pointed at a monitor mounted nearby, showing the "enemy" ship. "I will carry the rest of the slaves to the planet's surface with me, where they will live out their lives in pleasure and contentment."

His hand came up to gently rest on her shoulder as she looked into his eyes. "Now, its time for you to choose. If you want my help, get on your knees and ask me for it. Tell me what you've always hoped a big strong man would do for you, but you've been too afraid to ask. Beg me to make your fantasies come true." He applied light but insistent pressure with his hand, guiding her to kneel before the long member, just starting to harden before her face.

He saw her lick her lips, looking for another way out, but it was very clear that there was none. She needed him, and the mental pressures he was asserting on her mind made her feel like she WANTED him too. It wasn't as if she didn't have those thoughts sometimes. What was the harm in acting out some of the fantasies she kept locked away? It would only be this once...right?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Vidalia looks around the bridge, as if she'd see another way to get out of this...Of course, her traitorous mind only supplies her with images of her body being bent over consoles and ravaged. She shivers and looks back up at the Djinn, drawing in a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. The pressure on her shoulders catches her off guard and she finds herself sinking to her knees after only a moment, settling down at eye level with his manhood. "I..." she begins, her mouth going dry suddenly. She licks her lips and tries again. "I...I want your help." she says, her voice suddenly going soft. The cool assertiveness that had been there before melting away in the face of her growing desires and his influence. "I need your help..."

She glances away then, again trying to focus...and again being bombarded with images. "I imagined a big...big strong man with a fat..." She glances back at that cock and swallows hard. "I imagine him bending me over these consoles...using me...showing me off." She shivers then, a hand lifting up to just lightly brush fingers over her breast and the hard nipple trapped beneath.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next