View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Fire Control (For Arblis) 

Post Re: Fire Control (For Arblis)
A single drop of pure pleasure leaks from the tip of Arblis' cock as Vidalia licks it, send a jolt of sensation coursing through her entire body. Her legs kick out around the pounding tentacles, but they don't let up even a little as he continues to fuck her tits.

"Are you sure? You seem to enjoy this so much. Don't you love the feeling of a hard cock between your legs? Don't you love the simple pleasure of swirling your tongue around my dick? It would be such a shame if that hand to end." With his last words, Arblis stopped the tendrils filling her, pulling them free and letting her holes gape in the hot, humid air.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:13 pm

She moans as those tendrils fill her...use her...fuck her! And then they stop! They pull free and leave her achingly empty. "Ahh...ahhh...please..." she groans, squeezing her tits more firmly around that cock as if she didn't actually want to give it up! Finally though, she shakes her head, shuddering. "No...no!" she declares. "I...I have a job to do! I can't!" She tries to press her legs together, to keep him from fucking her any more. "S...stop doing this to me!"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:22 pm

With a few last thrust, Arblis released a final load of his thick cum, covering the complaining agent's face in the sticky substance. It matted her normally silky grey hair and fully coated her skin with a wet sheen.

He lifted himself off the girl, and offered her a hand to her feet. "Very well, if that is your desire. You would have enjoyed the life I offer, but I will not force it on you." He reached down to pull up the suit still dangling from those sexy little boots, pausing as he hears music still playing from the speakers.

"Our love is a bed of nails
Love hurts good on a bed of nails
I'll lay you down and when all else fails
I'll drive you like a hammer on a bed of nails"

He looks up at her and raises an eyebrow, before helping her into the rest of the suit.

Arblis looked over the piles of women, still frantically ramming themselves onto his tentacles, "Feel free to ask any of the girls if they would like to come with you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. You don't have anything to offer them that can compare with this. I think a handful ran off towards your entry point if you'd like to check with them. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a room full of sluts in need of a good fucking."

With that, he dove back into the frenzied orgy.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Vidalia lets out a loud moan as that thick cock begins to pulse between her tits, coating her with a healthy load of sticky, hot cum. She groans once it's over, wobbling a little when she's pulled upright. She certainly doesn't resist as her suit is pulled back on, trapping her in it with all the results of the hot, messy orgy. She looks dazed as she re-dresses herself, doing her suit up with his assistance. She doesn't even bother to clean the cum from her face and hair, simply wobbling her way out of the room and back towards the entrance where she finds a few girls at least...very few. "We..." she announces. "Are going back to the ADD..."

Hopefully the Djinn keeps up his end and transports them there.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Arblis continues his march of debauchery, but of the fifteen girls to join in at the start, only five are still able to stand. He gathers them up, and has them kneel down in a line before him. He takes a moment to admire their dripping pussies and plump asses, before driving a tentacle into all 15 available holes. The frantic wave of lust coming off them is mesmerizing as Arblis walks up behind the first girl in line. He pulls out the tendril in her ass, only to immediately replace it with his massive dick. She screams against the cock currently shoved down her throat, then drives herself back against him, caught up in the need to be filled to the brim. He obliges her, pounding her lovely ass until her endless stream of orgasms proves too much and her eyes roll back in her head from exhaustion.

He repeats the process with each girl, leaving them huddled on the ground in a state of pure bliss, before spraying one last load of his essence over the entire group. He smiled down at his handiwork, then sent tentacles out to gather the sleeping women together. By the time Vidalia got back, each girl was cocooned in a misty grey shell of his essence, ready to be floated out the hole in the ship and back down to the planet.

"Ah good, you're ready to go I assume?" He turned to the group of girls huddling behind the agent, "I don't suppose any of you would be interested in a position in my harem? No? Oh well, suit yourself. Please follow me back to the entrance." Arblis, shifted back to his smoky form and glided past the frightened but hopeful girls, pods of sleeping slaves trailing behind him through the cut bulkheads. One by one, the pods slips through the force field and shot off towards the surface.

With his remaining mass, Arblis slipped through the hole himself and formed into a large sphere for the ladies to travel in. The six young women hesitantly entered the makeshift craft and the Djinn shot off through space towards the waiting ADD ship, and their freedom.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Vidalia, covered in cum and weaving a little on her feet, directs the few women that didn't give in to settle into the large sphere. She joins them and they do, at least, have a rather uneventful trip back to the waiting ship.

More agents are there, waiting on them with rifles readied and aimed at the Djinn. A tall, blonde woman, leader of the security forces, waits until Arblis has reformed before giving the order to open fire. 20 rifles bark at once, attempting to kill the creature that would treat an agent so! As well as enslave other humans of course.

Vidalia, for her part, directs the rescued women to cover. She's not really in shape for combat at the moment but she is trying to get it together.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 am

As Arblis opens his spherical shell, safely depositing the girls back onto the ADD ship, he is greeted by a rather bitchy looking agent with knots on her shoulders and a rifle at the ready. Arblis pushes the women to the ground, then turns to smoke just as a hail of bullets streak towards him. His fiery eyes looks down on cargo bay full of agents with detainee as they try and fail to harm him.

"Is this really..." he begins before realizing that they can't hear him over the gunshots.

He tries again, louder this time, "Look, you are going to shoo..." but a number of bullets pass directly through his flaming mouth.

Annoyance boiling, Arblis unleashes a pulse of psychic energy, screaming a single thought into every one of their idiotic heads. "DROP YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS BEFORE I LOSE MY TEMPER AND MURDER YOU ALL!!!" Scalpel sharp limbs jet out from his body, swirling through the crowd and slicing through steel rifles like butter. The agents look at their target, stunned and terrified by how easily the creature dealt with their assault.

"Now as I was saying, I am only here to return your operative and the slaves she rescued, if you would be so kind as to..." He cut off as the blond pulled a grenade off the suit of an agent next to her and tossed it directly at the Djinn, and far too close to the women he just saved. For a moment he considers letting it explode and blast Vidalia for getting him into this situation, but instead he catches it and collapses his form down onto the round object as it explodes with no damage sustained.

Eyes blazing, he turns back to the foolish commander. "That, was a mistake."

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 am

Vidalia keeps the girl's out of the line of fire, all of them keeping their heads down until the weapon fire suddenly stops. Vidalia, of course, pushes herself up and begins to yell. "Cease fire! Cease fire dammit! Cease fire!" Not that it does any good. None of them can hear her of course.

She widens her eyes once he strikes, flinching back and away from the attacking alien. The grenade sense her diving for cover before she can say anything though, the agent covering her head and hiding her face.

She peeks up a few moments later, hearing a loud thump and finding herself still in one piece. She quickly rises, hearing the Djinn speaking once more. "Wait!" She calls, running between the alien and the agents. "Wait! Don't hurt them! She turns to face the Djinn, glancing over her shoulder at the commander and waving her down. "They're just doing their jobs, nothing more. You kept up your end of the bargain. You can go. No harm, no foul."

Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:15 am

Arblis doesn't even bother looking at Vidalia as his form begins to inflate and an aura of darkness shrouds him. Razor sharp strands of essence still writhed around him, scything through the air with deadly speed. "Our deal was completed the moment you stepped foot on this ship," he said in a deep gravelly voice. "They had their chance to stand down, but when people start chucking explosives at me, there is going to be retribution." One of the agents near the back panicked at the sheer menace emanating from the Djinn, dashing for a door towards the back of the hanger. One of the tentacles struck forward like a viper, slashing her clothing to ribbons without drawing a single drop of blood, before constricting around her arms and dragging her back screaming. The rest of the agents were still too stunned by how impotent their efforts had been to even try to help her.

Arblis reached up, grabbing the thrashing woman's by the throat and holding her inches from his face. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't fuck every one of you until your minds are putty in my hands?" With a single lance of psychic power, Arblis dragged forth every memory of pleasure in the naked agents mind, making her relive them in vivid detail. She spasmed in orgasmic bliss before her eyes rolled back and she slumped in his grasp.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 am

"They didn't know!" She cries out, gasping to see one of the other agents grabbed so easily. She steps towards the Djinn, still holding her hands back towards the rest of the agents. "We can make another deal then, you and I."

Vidalia steps forwards again, breathing deeply as she looks up at him and the naked agent he holds suspended in the air. "What would you want to leave this ship and these agents alone?"

Now that there is danger, she can focus. She can solve a problem, that's easy compared to getting your brains fucked out. "Do you want more of me?" She asks, reaching up to undo a few straps. She hadn't been totally put back into her suit after all. It wouldn't take long to get back out. "Whatever you were going to do to them, you can do to me. You must return me to this ship though, alive an 20th no permanent injury or damage."

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Arblis drops the unconcious woman to the floor before sweeping out an arm, pushing Vidalia to the side and away from his view of the buxom blond officer standing at the front of her crew. "Oh you'll get your punishment for starting this whole situation, but you didn't throw a grenade at me." The arm extends, until his fingers wrap around the captain's arm and drag her forward. She looks up at him stoically, but he could feel the fear radiating from her. "You, are a different matter. You are going to agree to use your body to please me until I get tired of you, as apology for trying to kill me. If you refuse, I'm going to force you to watch as a shatter the minds of every one of your subordinates, then give them away for free at a slave market."

He turned back to Vidalia, fury in his gaze. "As for you, no one sends an agent on a mission like this without comm capabilities. You deliberately brought me into a ship full of armed soldiers without telling them to stand down first. You are in my debt, until I decide it has been paid. You can start by getting on your knees and helping your captain apologize."

Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Vidalia stumbles as she's shoved, going to her knees on the floor. She's still a little weak from her experiences aboard the enemy vessel and can only watch as her Captain is lifted up. The blonde woman struggles, kicking a little bit as she is taken into the Djinn's grasp.

She's a stern looking woman, blonde hair cut almost boyishly short and yet she has a body that most supermodels would have been jealous of. Her uniform is quite fitting too, cut for her body with a white knee length skirt and matching jacket. She glares up at the Djinn however, breathing deeply as she looks around. "What makes you think you can do that?" she asks. "Perhaps conventional weapons won't work on you, but do you really think we don't have something on here that can harm you?"

She doesn't appear to be too ready to give in...but she isn't going to let him harm her crew either.

Vidalia slowly pushes herself up from her knees, settling herself on her feet once more as she approaches the Djinn. "Comms were down." she replies. "I haven't been in contact with the ship since before we met." The comm unit must have been damaged when she was taking care of those first threats. One of them must have gotten lucky.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Without turning, he replied to Vidalia's complaints. "And you don't think that was information worth sharing with me? Or that you could have used the slaver ship's comm computer? We know it was fully functional, since all these lovely ladies got to see you screaming in pleasure for me. No, you aren't going to get out of this by playing innocent. I will go much easier on you if you accept responsibility for your actions"

He smiled at the proud captain, attempting to maintain her illusion of command. "The same goes for you sweetie. I AM going to get that appology, and things will go much better for you if you agree I deserve it. I'm sure you could come up with a way to inconvenience me, if I gave you a week to prepare and gather the proper supplies. Unfortunately for you, you don't have weeks. Anyone who tries to leave this room without my permission is going to suffer the same fate as the pretty young engineer on the floor next to you. I'd be happy to give you another demonstration if you'd like." reaching out to pull a struggling soldier towards him.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:56 pm

The Captain holds up her hand. "Wait." she says, stepping towards the Djinn. "Leave my agents out of it. They did not make the call. I did." She looks around at all of the watching agents and then back at Arblis. "It was my decision, therefore you will be negotiating with me and me alone." she says, leaving Vidalia quite out of that call. She's going to have to deal with her own problems herself. The other agents all look at each other nervously and then down at the still unconscious Engineer laying on the floor.

The Captain, for her part, reaches up and unbuttons her jacket. "Name the price that will get you off of this ship the fastest." She doesn't undress any farther, simply standing there with her hands on her hips and staring at the Djinn.

Vidalia walks over to stand beside the Captain, still unaware of just how much of a mess she is. "Comms were down." she maintains, but she doesn't say anything else, merely looking towards her Captain and waiting to see how this situation is going to play out.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Arblis lowers the agent back to the ground, but still keeps a firm grip on her arm. "This isn't a negotiation. You are going to strip out of that tight little uniform, tell me that you were wrong to attack me, start sucking my cock, and then beg me to fuck you until you can't stand. I will enjoy myself with you and Vidalia over there, and when I've decided you've had all you can take I will leave. If you have a problem with that, I would be happy to use your soldiers in your place." One of the tentacles runs up her leg and under her skirt, and caressing her thigh.

Running his hand through her cum covered hair, Arblis instructs her, "Why don't you show her how its done?"

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next