View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Stand and Deliver (for Ania and Vidalia) 

Post Re: Stand and Deliver (for Ania and Vidalia)
“Sounds good to me. It’d sound even better without a gun pointed at me.” It almost hurt to lie about it being fine when looking at the concealed gem standing right there in front of her. Shame, because with a body like that, Ania would rather have the woman get in her way on all kinds of occasions. She figured just following the embodiment of hourglass goddesses before her with the chance to stare and explore the woman before her would be the greatest treat imaginable, but just working together was fine, too.

Shifting her stance had the huntress think of other things to do with the unknown femme fatale, practically ogling every curve, every charm the woman had on offer from the safety of her helmet which made telling where her gaze went with every waking moment fairly difficult. Alas, they both had a job to do first.

“Sure, we can discuss matters once we’re relatively safe. You’ve got a plan or something?” She would be a fool to come here without one herself, but that might just be meant for Vidalia to play her hand right then and there rather than keep her cards close to her chest. It made matters simpler with a partner nonetheless, but for how long their alliance was meant to last, no one could say for certain. “Nice boots by the way.”

As luck would have it, there was a brute with the aforementioned shoulder patch in the mass of fallen guards Ania had taken care of, his personal belongings ripe for the picking.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:31 am

Vidalia watches the alien while she listens to Phoebe. Finally she nods her head and slowly lowers her weapon. "Truce." She says, stepping over the the brute with the black patch and quickly searching him. She finds the card after a moment and rises from her crouch.

"This should help get us around a bit easier." She turns, using the card to open the door and continue down the corridor. "If we keep moving, the patrol won't catch up to us until we've done what we need to oe we've found a place to set an ambush." She glances back at the alien as she speaks.

"I'm trusting you to watch my back here."

Of course with her back to Ania, the alien is given a perfect opportunity to watch that skintight suit cling to Vidalia's backside as she walks. "And yes, they are nice boots. Let's move."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Practically undressing the woman before her came easy to Ania, especially with how often Vidalia unknowingly put on a show for her audience of one. She crouched and the snug nature of her attire ensured there were plenty of feminine charms exposed, such as the thickness of those toned thighs and how one could only wonder about how they felt pressing against their sides, but before long the huntress snapped back into reality.

“Sure thing. I’ll keep an eye on your back.” With pleasure, quite honestly, but setting up an ambush one had to keep in mind that Ania didn’t actually have a firearm with her, not that it impaired her progress on taking out those guards any. “It’ll be better for me to tackle the ones up close, so keep that in mind.”

She looked on while following her newfound human companion, keenly observing how the suit shifted along with those deliciously round hips, almost begging to be touched for the nature of her attire left none of her more delicate contours to the imagination. It appeared one didn’t even have to open this gift up in order to tell what was contained on the inside and Ania would have to lie if she wasn’t eager to find out at some point. Something was telling her today would be quite the payday.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 pm

With the door open, Ania spun around to close it up behind them, giving them a bit more time in case their pursuers didn’t have a keycard ready for use. However, from that moment onward they had to rely on a third pair of eyes watching from whichever angle the cameras covered.

Vidalia was coming up on the currently unmanned control and security hub in the center of a cylindrical shaped tube which had been composed of several levels. Each made up a part of the actual cell compartment. The pathways leading from the center to the cells could be seen from their respective upper level, allowing them to see anything and anyone below. It might help them in their planning when it came to setting up an ambush. Ania would have an easy time dropping down from above if she ascended an entire layer.

Tuning into the system from here should be relatively simple once they’d taken care of the remaining personnel. They probably didn’t have a whole lot of activity in the sector for a while hence most guards had been stationed near the checkpoint they just passed, leaving the area mostly deserted.

“You’ll find an access console in the structure before you.” She noted with regards to the control room at the center. “From there you can easily determine where our target is, as well as deactivate whichever restraints are holding him in place. The latter is possible when you arrive at the actual cell, so you might want to keep that for later. There’s also the guards closing in on you. They’re packing standard issue smoke grenades and laser weaponry, possibly lethal.” Phoebe called up the details on her screen, reading them off to Vidalia. ”Whatever you want to do next, it’s entirely your call.”

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Vidalia seems unaware of how her newfound partner is staring at her. She has a job to do after all, and she's trying to focus on it. She pauses for a moment when they enter the hub, looking around to ensure there's no one inside before she moves to the console. She taps in a few commands and then nods. "Got what I need." She says. "D-23. That's the cell we need. " She says this into the radio as she turns to look around the area. "Looks like the best ambush spot too."

She glances at Ania, gesturing around the room. "Got a favorite spot here? I want to move up a level, can fire down on them when they enter. Oh, and this..." She produces a small device which she slaps on the wall beside the door, tapping a few buttons on it. "Delayed action anti personal mine, though I've actually set it to a remote. I'll hit it when they're all in but before you engage. Make our job easier. Won't be too loud either. Doesn't really explode...it's sorta like a mini rail gun that shoots all over at once."

She grins and then gestures upwards. "We handle this and we should be good for a while." If there's no objections then she moves to take her place.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:23 pm

So much eye candy, one could just get lost in it, but unfortunately they did have to take care of other matters before anything beyond looking could be arranged. “D-23, about four levels above us .. Alright then.” Ania responded with a nod, gazing around the room, but the limited space wouldn’t be all that beneficial to her talents. “Yeah, about that .. Staying here doesn’t really suit my style.” She looked for a position elsewhere, tracing their recent path from the door to their current position before concluding that settling on her former tactic would probably be best.

“I’ll take them from above, just like before. That mine of yours should cause enough of a panic so that I can take a few of them out while you focus on the ones too far for me to reach right then and there.” She was practically putting herself into the line of fire, but at the same time there were a few things Vidalia did not know about her companion. The other woman stayed safe while Ania gathered most of their immediate attention and that seemed to be fine with the voluptuous amazon.

“It’ll be simple enough.” She added then before moving out, heading up an entire level just like the agent although Ania set up relatively close to the entrance through which they came. Piercing azure eyes scanned the place, then looked back at the human female. Yeah, such incredible curves would be well worth the effort.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Phoebe looked at the blueprints of the facility to get a better idea of where they were headed. “Copy that. You better make haste with setting up your ambush now, the patrol is going to reach the security checkpoint you’ve taken out any second now.” She remained silent for the better part of the minute while the two got into position, before Vidalia’s earpiece stirred to life once more. “You’ve got incoming.”

A total of fourteen armed alien guards entered the premises, a colorful bundle of slim, tall men and the usual lumbering heaps of flesh and muscle that were common brutes within such places. They moved in two groups of seven people each, the first fanning out upon entry, scanning their surroundings as they glanced over the railing to the lower levels while the other fire team remained behind, briefly waiting for any disturbances before following in their wake. It’d make hitting them all with one grenade much more difficult, but that’s likely when the two women could strike them down with ease.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Vidalia slides back into the shadows, her gaze fixed on the doorway save for when she glances at her new partner. She doesn't feel too nervous, this isn't anything difficult after all. She resists the urge to blow the charge on the first group, letting them think themselves secure. When the second group enters, she detonates. It blasts the majority of that group instantly and sends several over the edge to fall to lower levels in a lethal plunge.

She immediately pops up, shouldering her weapon and setting to work on the scattered guards. Let the blue skinned alien take care of the rest, she'll cover her back. From this angle she's relatively safe and she's got a hell of a partner it seems. Vidalia is even able to watch a as Ania dispatches her own targets.

"Think we got em all." She radios in. "Anything else coming? "

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 pm

“Oh man, that was amazing! You literally sent them flying over the edge.” She could hear the distant snickering within her ears before Phoebe managed to get back to her on that. “Hey, have you seen your partner? She went all Kya, Pow, Bang on those guys! Some people would pay to watch that.” Phoebe probably wasn’t someone sent neck deep into the action too often hence the view tended to make her enthusiasm sky rocket, but before long that emotion faded away in favor of a tad more professionalism.

“Nah, you got ‘em good. No one else is headed your way at the moment.” It sounded as though Phoebe was going through a few snacks they had back on board their vessel, trying hard to mess up her speech lest the other agent found out. “Pretty entertaining to watch though. I should’ve gotten some pop tarts for this .. Mmm .. or cream pie for that matter.”

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Ania turned back to her partner with a couple of sensual strides for there was nothing that skintight suit of armor could do to conceal her own ample charms, each all too exuberant in their own display given how those heaps of flesh and muscle shifted beneath the dimly shimmering ensemble. She’d meet up with Vidalia on the upper level or cross paths with her on the way down, but in the end the comely female sought to have her close by, it seemed.

“Well, that was fun while it lasted. Good job on the first strike back there, nicely done.” Wary of making all too sudden movements, the creature slowly raised one of her appendages and lightly patted the agent on the back in a few, almost wet sounding slaps since Ania practically lacked hands altogether. She got the notion across though, hopefully.

“Since we’ve got the cell number and all that I guess we could move on to business then ..” Glowing azure eyes shifted beneath her helmet, looking the lovely lady over from head to toe. Such extraordinary boots, really makes you wonder whether those deliciously toned legs really do go on forever or it’s all an illusion. For some reason, however, Ania wanted little more than free that downright succulent ass from confinement. Soon, the promiscuous huntress was going to see every bit of her.

She leaned in a bit further. Somewhere behind the agent, out of sight and out of mind, the camera was turned just far enough to no longer be focused on them. “Funny you never asked who the prisoner is I’m here to collect the bounty on because, well, your work here disrupts mine a great deal. You’re rather fortunate I’m in a good mood today.”

Before Vidalia even knew what was happening, two tentacles turned to blurs given their incredible pace rushed toward both her wrists while two more went for her body, one of which preparing to coil about her waist whereas the fourth targeted her remarkable chest, two sumptuous jugs of fleshy goodness for the alien to toy with while the remainder of her body got a serving of good old womanly love. She’d claim the bounty soon enough, but Vidalia was closer and probably far more enjoyable than a pile of cash right then and there. Beautiful women tended to make such enticing sights after a good fight.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Vidalia smiles at her partner as they meet. "I just gotta get what I need and then I'm gone." She says, turning to look at the cell designations so she can figure out where she is. "You did pretty good yourself."

She's just turning to look at the alien woman when she hears those last words. She begins to move, trying to activate some form of protection but it's too late. She isn't even aware of the tentacles until they grasp her, forcing her wrists to stillness. She had expected a betrayal but hadn't counted on being restrained do quickly!

"What do you think you're doing?" She demands, writhing in Ania's grasp. "Let go of me!" She arches and tries to kick, squeaking as the tendril curls around her breasts. "Phoebe! I've been betrayed!" She trues to call for help, activating her mic...and likely leaving it on so the other agent can hear every noise.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:19 pm

After losing control of her wrists, there truly was no doubt as to what would happen to her next although judging by the fact her heart was still beating, just one of the two possible outcomes was likely. She called for help, but the voice in her ear cannot do more than become the distant chatter of a woman whose possibilities were awfully limited. “Why, what’s happening? Vidalia?! Hello? I can’t see you on the camera feed anymore!” She heard the struggle, the notion of betrayal, but from her end there was nothing that could be done.

Sending a foot hurling towards her assailant, Vidalia actually managed to land a decent blow to her kidney. “Oof ..” Sadly the voluptuous creature before her had been far more durable than her appearance let on, effectively absorbing the blow before another pair of tentacles went on to ensnare both her ankles, rendering the delightful agent utterly helpless. At the same time Ania chuckled in amusement, then gradually removed her helmet with the final two appendages not occupied with restraining Vidalia or stealing over those huge knockers of hers. “I’ve got myself a feisty one, it seems. We can’t have that, now can we?”

What awaited Vidalia beneath that helmet had been a most charming woman with facial features the likes of which had been rarer than hell among her own people. It wasn’t long before her own helmet was removed, exposing the defiant operative to the air which allowed a tendril to sweep over her cheek in an elongated caress.

“You’re a real cutie, you know that? Why don’t we go ahead and find out what else you’re made of?” Shiny azure eyes flickered back down to the bounty of her chest while reshaping one of her limbs to a blade like shape, setting it down against the valley of her concealed cleavage. “Just one tiny incision here and .. Voila!” It ripped apart with one slice, the tearing of fabric clearly audible to anyone listening although Phoebe was struggling to get an idea of what was happening. “Vidalia? I'll try and adjust some of the cameras to find you, okay? Hang in there!” Still, the grand reward for doing so was allowing these hefty mammaries to spill out of their snug confinement, likewise suffering the effects of the cooler air around them.

Ania merely grinned at the sight she was drinking in, finally settling down on each orb with high desired flesh to flesh contact. She coiled about them with her appendages, molded them, lifting and lowering them as if to gauge their weight and degree of softness. At the same time Ania began to undo the mechanism holding her own suit in place, likely preparing for what the agent had yet to endure. “You don’t find such glorious sweater puppies everywhere. I might just as well suckle on them before I start fucking them for real.”

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Vidalia cries out in protest when those tendrils capture her legs, effectively stilling her for the abuse to come. She breathes heavily, straining to pull herself free of the alien's grasp though it does her little good. The creature is strong and despite her own augmentations she simply can't break free.

Vidalia watches as her suit is simply cut away, baring her flesh to the cool air of the prison. Her nipples perk up, hardening quickly and suspending her rings away from her flesh so they can sway a little. "Phoebe." She gasps out, as if the other agent could help. "Ahh...ahh..." Her tits are sensitive and the way that tendeil coils around them is getting to be very hard to ignore.

"You bitch. I'll, ahh, I'll make sure you get what you deserve!"

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:53 pm

“I got it, I got it!” From the corner of her eyes one could see the camera adjust with a near silent buzz, gradually being fixated on the two women. “Don’t worry, I-“ Suddenly, there was silence. She had the two of them right on the camera feed, looking at them with a hand rushing to her mouth in order to stifle a surprised gasp, but any immediate thought of aid evaporated into thin air given the distance between them and what had to be done to keep the ship from plummeting into the raging waves below.

Phoebe couldn’t exactly take a dip in the ocean in an attempt to get to her without leaving their getaway spaceship unattended, no matter what. She lacked both the gear and expertise to even reach her if leaving the shuttle was even an option at that point in time, let alone fight off the other woman or any other guard within the facility. Vidalia was left to fend for herself while one could only hope the other agent wasn’t watching the whole ordeal.

She never had to do that in the first place although the pure shock of witnessing such an event had her frozen in place, her nails digging into the cushioned armrests of her chair. Sitting there in her cockpit, having to watch on without anything within reach to actually prevent her fellow agent from being horribly assaulted by their temporary ally, Phoebe practically felt her insides turn upside down whilst guilt pulsed through her veins, created by the feeling that it was her fault to be absolutely powerless.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:08 am

“I’m quite content with what I’m getting right now, thank you very much.” She didn’t care to hear her protests and grinned in response, all the while tightening her hold on those wrists in order to have the agent drop whatever things were left in her hands. They’d just get in the way now. “You’ve been teasing me with that enticing butt of yours ever since we’ve met, practically flaunting it in front of my face. I think I deserve some handfuls of that more so than anything else. Well, tentaclefuls if we want to be precise, but you probably catch my drift.”

True to her word, Ania leisurely groped the ample bounty of that ripe backside. She let her smooth, silken touch dance across her luscious derriere in a few polishing motions before just barely dipping into the cushiony heaps of flesh, summoning a grin to her face at how it depressed beneath her touch. “You’ve been working out, huh? It’s quite nice and firm in all the right places. I bet slamming my hips into it will do quite nicely for the sound department.”

She gave her one light swat across these clothed cheeks, hard enough to tear the fabric apart though not enough to physically harm her beyond a mild stinging sensation. Quite clearly Ania struck with surgical precision though now the teasing caresses continued on a flesh to flesh basis. “I’ll get to that fine piece of ass in a minute. First, I better live up to my words, reputation and all that. You know how it is.”

It was then Ania leaned in, her tongue dashing against the curvature of a breast before it came to a halt right next to a puffed up nipple. “Ohhh, you’ve got some extra fun bits right there.” She teased it playfully, flicking her tongue against it before taking long and thorough licks of the chosen albeit hardened pebble, paying particular attention to where the dark piercings connected with the pink flesh. “Mmm .. They look rather strange, don’t they? It must’ve been expensive to get some of whatever material this is. One can only wonder if they’ll have the same effect as the regular ones.” She flashed the lovely woman a mischievous smile before drawing the whole piercing into her mouth in one go, creating a minor suction on the area those lithe lush violet lips secured before letting it bounce back into place.

Ania then wound up pinching that nipple while foisting the care of her lips upon the unattended cherry, deliberately letting the tender flesh drag against each piercing with mildly enhanced pressure. “You’re feeling good, am I right?” She could tell how sensitive they were, eventually tugging on the both of them after her mouth relinquished its reign over each saliva coated nub. It happened a few times, with little force initially before Ania ensured her gorgeous captive felt it quite clearly each and every time while the appendages curled about each mound continued their vile work which came in form of gentle rubs and squeezes. “If that feels good, just let me know. I’ll tweak them just a bit more while I’m at it.”

If Vidalia had enough focus despite suffering the erotic torment of her breasts and caresses washing over her supple rump, there was a fair deal of movement coming from the woman before her. She began to disrobe, revealing her own nude figure all at once, but unlike ordinary women there was a clear difference with her former ally. She sported one massive, throbbing erection, combining the best of both sexes although looking at it was just a precursor of things to come for the agent that day. Without any further patrols honing in on their position at the time, they had ample opportunities to get to know each other bodies even more thoroughly.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next