View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Stand and Deliver (for Ania and Vidalia) 

Post Re: Stand and Deliver (for Ania and Vidalia)
Vidalia gasps when those tendrils tighten their hold in her wrists, forcing her to drop her weapon and a knife she had been holding. The now helpless agent glares at her captor as the alien slides her hands over her body and spends a few minutes just enjoying Vidalia's backside. "You can go to hell ahhhh!" She cries out when the tendril strikes, managing to rip open her suit and partly bare her flesh to the other woman.

She glares again for a moment as her helpless body is brought around so Ania can lean in and enjoy the bounty of titflesh that she had uncovered. It must put on an interesting show for Phoebe, the pretty agent held like this with another woman enjoying her breasts and her nipple rings. The piercings certainly don't hurt her sensitivity and within a few moments Vidalia is at least breathing more heavily. "F...fuck...you." She gasps out, trying to stifle a moan as her nipple is sucked on.

Her thighs grind together a little, her eyes closing as she tries to fight the pleasure being forced upon her. She refuses to answer the question out loud however, though the answer is painfully obvious given how hard her nipples had become. Even Phoebe should be able to see and hear it from so far away as both the questions and Vidalia's ragged gasps are transmitted.

It takes her a moment to notice, but when she does she can't help but stare at the size of that erect length. "Oh fuck." She says, almost moaning the words.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:23 pm

There was no response from the microphone anymore, neither from the cameras which were locked onto the two although in secret Phoebe was very much watching on, her finger hovering over the command console with the order to cancel whatever link was there between the ship and the surveillance system of the entire compound. She could not help but observe the two, swallowing hard given how wrong this all was, but it did have quite an appeal to have her beautiful comrade subjected to such bliss filled treatment. Meanwhile Ania didn’t go any easier on her luxurious tits and kept toying with each to slowly break Vidalia’s confident resolve.

“That good, huh? You cannot even hide how much you love it, now that’s rich.” Tugging on each nipple ring had been quite mesmerizing although a couple of suckers had been thrown into the mix for good measure, selecting portions of those ample breasts to suck on in their attempts to explore her every erogenous zone. She was not going home without having her world rocked today, although the rubbing of her thighs had Ania tweak one of her nipples with greater roughness than before while forcing the former apart just a bit further.

“I’ll take good care of you, my dear. You’ll be the first woman I’ve actually allowed to keep some of her clothes on. For starters, your boots are just too damn sexy to throw away.” She caressed her full, meaty ass for emphasis, having pretty much freed whatever her body demanded to partake in already although one brief tearing sound later and her womanhood followed suit in being exposed to the air. She then brought one of the thicker tentacles to the crack of her ass and had it dash along the valley in deliberately languid strokes, pushing further into the gap each time to torment Vidalia with the thought of actually pushing inside, but that was for later when her other interests had been satisfied. “Ah, but don’t think for a second I’m done with you just yet.”

Smiling mischievously, Ania then proceeded to get down on her knees while securing those limbs in place. She didn’t want another attack to ruin the mood quite yet, planting tender kisses all the way from the top of her chest to her lower belly where the aqua woman licked the spot just above her clitoris. She smirked while doing so, purring in content although Vidalia wouldn’t have to wait long to find out what happened next.

Right in front of her that agile tongue expanded, growing wider and thicker while Ania claimed her deserved position between her most succulent thighs, slowly peeling them apart as though the resistance of her suit enhanced strength was nothing compared to how powerful the azure hermaphrodite had been at the core. “Mmm ..” The smooth albeit saliva coated tip swirled about her concealed clitoris, attempting to lure it out into prominence before lathering it in the same chill inducing fluid which made the contract between her own body and the cooler air all the more obvious.

Ania leisurely caressed those inner thighs while bathing her love pearl in growing affection, her focus switching just a bit whenever Vidalia managed to keep quiet as to change up the sensation without granting her a moment of respite. She could reach part of her delightful womanly assets due to how large that tongue became and did so at the apex of each tormenting lick. It was all one big buildup for the agent anyway, the precursor of things to come which would come to an end once her own body could no longer hold back and moistened that oh so tempting flower all on its own.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:25 pm

"I...I won't let you. You can't!" She gasps and arches, whimpering all the louder as her breasts and nipples are abused. The roughness appears to turn her on, though she tries to keep her thighs tightly together. It won't do her much good and she knows it, but it's the fight that counts, right? The agent gasps and jerks her hips when that tendril presses against her from behind. She's certainly afraid for a moment of just what Ania intends to do, though she finds herself relieved of that fear after a short time. Instead, she finds herself spun around and treated to a bit of a show as the alien woman kisses her way down her body, moving over her trim stomach to press kisses just above her smooth sex.

"You...you...." She can't even form a sentence when that tongue touches her,mtrasing over her lips and urging them to part for her. "Ahh...ahhh..ahhh" It doesn't take much work to urge her to wetness. Soon enough the alien has her dripping wet, her body betraying her as she writhes in the grasp of those tendrils for Phoebe to see.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Hovering above the ocean, far from anyone with eyes that could cross the distance, the cockpit of their escape vessel had been lulled in the constant chant of those enticing bedroom noises while Phoebe fixated on the cameras, biting her lower lip in the process, but not out of spite or concern. "You can't, it's wrong." Something welled up inside her, a distinct longing that could not be washed away by the nature of her actions. She knew it was wrong to watch and yet any attempt to look away was met with reluctance. “I really shouldn’t be watching, but I have to admit I don’t want to look away.”

She observed the scene a few moments longer, watching while Vidalia became wet from the attention being foisted upon her which in turn caused Phoebe to rub her thighs together, a hand of hers looking for support on the nearest console in an attempt to prevent it from reaching down there. “You’re such a pervert, Phoebe. Such a hopeless, slutty girl you’ve become.” It didn’t take long for her to surrender to the fantasy, the feeling similar to watching an otherworldly hentai movie which got her hot and bothered beyond her control.

It touched upon her clothed nether lips, that single digit which traced over her slit and manipulated it to the extreme. She then grazed her hidden clitoris, the tender bead of nerves already engorged with blood as her arousal began to skyrocket. “A-Ah! What will Vidalia think of you when it turns out I’ve been doing these shameful things while this happened to her?” Sensuality stricken green eyes narrow at the screen, filled with longing. “I-I want that to happen to me, too. She’s attractive, and- Good God, that dick must feel simply amazing!” It hadn’t gone anywhere yet, but Phoebe was jealous of Vidalia for being the one to try it. “Why don’t I get to be with the good looking ones? Why am I doomed to be taken captive by all the horrible creatures out there?”

Radio communication had become a one way street with Phoebe being the only one to hear everything while Vidalia would know nothing about how much of a pervert her comrade truly was to enjoy the scenes unfolding before her. Soon Phoebe slumped back into her chair, having fought her way past her panties in order to stimulate her blooming flower directly while trembling delightedly at the thought of giving herself unto the exotic herm, moaning pitifully all the while as her mind acted the part. “Uhn! Ahh! No, please, don’t! Please don’t touch me down there. I-I’m not that easy to get, you’ll see. I’m just as defiant as Vidalia, you’ll see for- Augghh!”

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Ania smirked teasingly at the prospect of having uncovered one of the darker hidden pleasures to be found within the delightful human specimen in her tentacles, experimentally lashing out at her phenomenal tits as one of her tendrils cracked down on the tender orbs like a whip, but with a certain playfulness to it. “Such a feisty woman you are, but the rough stuff turns you on, doesn’t it?” Another blow followed in the wake of her words, this time dashing across one nipple with downright surgical precision before granting the other one the same treatment. “Deep down you want me to dominate you like none of your fellow agents can, am I right? To make the tough agent into such a whimpering, dripping mess?”

She endured a growing measure of roughness from that point onward. Succulent breasts like hers didn’t come by often and Ania mashed and groped them every which way, watching in amusement as their ample flesh practically swallowed entire tentacles whole while they dipped into the soft tissue with every squeeze. It wasn’t long, however, before Vidalia was at a point to take her in and Ania wasted little time backing off just enough to regard her work, but only after bringing her close to the orgasm her body wanted above all else. She did the cruelest thing of all before letting her go over the edge.

Vidalia was denied the mind wracking bliss of release and Ania looked on as the pleasure within her ebbed away before doing it all over again. She was brought to the edge a second time solely to be denied once more, but then her loving affections stopped completely while Ania collected the sweet nectar from her chin Vidalia had been leaking the whole time. “You’re completely soaked down there, love.” A mischievous grin stole over her features as her hips shuffled closer, hinting at the things to come. “Time to claim my reward.” She noted with a light chuckle. “You’ll be the sweetest thing I’ve had all day.”

It came down on her then, for one that deliciously thick and hungrily throbbing girth as it was brought to Vidalia’s attention once more that her alien captor had a few extraordinary assets to boot. She brought it against her twitching slit, but refrained from pushing straight in as the swollen and equally hot mushroom tip danced along her marvelous depths, oh so close to penetrating her and yet Ania had something else in mind. “Admit how much you want it and I’ll give it to you, my dear. Try not to scream too much for your audience out there while you’re at it. Surely these vile slavers are storing quite a bit of footage on their databanks while you’re here. You might just be a star for many perverted creatures out there before the end of the month.”

Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:05 pm

Visalia shakes her head in denial. "No..no it doesn't...ahhh!" She gasps as that tendril lashes against one of her tits, making her arch her back. "Ahh!" Another strike, leaving a line of reddened flesh across that lovely tit. She shudders, breathing heavily and still shaking her head in denial. None of it helps of course, her denials fall on deaf ears that seem to instead be focused on finding out just how rough the busty agent likes it!

She gasps at the squeezes and the pinches, inhaling sharply as her body is used and abused. She's toyed with, left an aching wreck in the alien's grasp. "NNngg....nnnn..." Soon she's groaning, so close to cumming just from having her tits abused! It's humiliating...and so very hot. She whimpers and groans, her eyes squeezed shut to keep from looking at the woman that had been doing this to her. "Wh..what?" She stammers, eyes popping open wide and looking down. She watches as that thick length is pressed against her tight, smooth little sex. She watches as it starts to tease against her, sliding up and down against her but never quite pressing into her!

"I...I...I..." She opens her mouth, gasping and forcing herself to keep from bucking against that shaft. "I...want it." She whispers. "I want you to fuck me with it. Please." She whispers. "Please give me that cock." All that said in a soft, timid voice. She swallows hard, drawing in a deep breath before trying again. "Please fuck me!"

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:38 pm

It didn't take much more convincing than that. Ania craved attention in equal measures. Shiny beads of precum bubbled up at the narrow slit upon the shaft's crown and grazed these soaked gates to heaven a little longer before submitting to temptation. Shifting hips acquiesced to Vidalia's demands and poised the glorious throbbing ember against her pleasure hungry set of lower lips. Ania bared her teeth in a twisted grin before the hold on her ferocious captive diminished to the point gravity allowed her dripping cunt to sink onto the monster's throbbing man meat. They were forced to part before the hermaphrodite's girth, stretching her, molding her as the first inch infused Vidalia with her captor's eagerly pulsating heat.

Akin to touching a hot plate Ania hissed in frustration. Shudders rolled through her, hard and fast at the first feel of these heavenly walls folding about her manhood. That sublime tightness didn't come as a surprise. She had been as hot and feisty on the inside as she was on the outside and Vidalia's latest admirer made no secret of her enjoyment when the first verbal sound of approval bled over into an elongated groan of profound pleasure, her expression one of utmost bliss as inch upon inch of thick meaty warmth embedded itself within the beautiful agent.

Smooth azure flesh in the form of a tentacle previously whipping her chest constricted about one of her tender orbs in a rougher fashion when their hips flush together completely. All nine inches of Ania's sexual might drag across the snow white haired beauty's depths, stopping there with the tip kissing the gates to her womb. It pulsed and twitched powerfully, every cell of it eager for more than that initial thrust while Ania gave a content sigh at the feel of Vidalia all around her.

Surprisingly enough, Vidalia felt the grasp on her wrists and ankles fade a little, offering enough freedom of movement to embrace the voluptuous amazon in more ways than one. She could get what her body needed most and work for it, but she wouldn't be left waiting for long if she proved to be defiant even now. Ania began to withdraw from her quivering passage with a lewd squelching sound as both inner muscles and juices suck on the monstrous aquamarine scepter. She let the agent feel empty and neglected, her needs unfulfilled as a moment of suspense served to further enhance the sensation of how close she was to cumming.

Then, Ania returned to her. She plunged into the gorgeous temptress with a low groan, their hips lightly smacking together given the need of the alien woman's body to vent some of its own sexual desperation. Soft marshmallow breasts of blue coloration swayed before the agent's features in all their glory, each accompanying the rhythmic movements of her pelvis as both individuals became one time and time again. While Phoebe likely watched from the safety of their ship, there'd be no one else to judge Vidalia for giving into the exotic amazon now.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Vidalia watches in a mixture of horror and lust as that thick length teases against her for another moment before it finally sinks into her. She inhales sharply, her head falling back as she's slowly stretched around that massive length. "Ahhh...ahhh..." The curvy agent shudders, letting herself sink down onto the alien cock, though it's not enough. She can't hold herself still any more than Ania can.

The agent moans softly, reaching up with her newly unrestricted hands to brace herself, her hips starting to roll slowly, to grind herself on that shaft. She works with Ania, meeting her thrusts with increasing vigor and eagerness. "Yes...yes...yes..." she chants, letting out another long moan, entirely unable to stop herself now. "Fuck me..fuck me..fuck me." She whispers to Ania. "Harder..." Her back arches, another moan leaving her when that tendril squeezes her breast so firmly.

The small break has her almost pouting...but then she's full again and not holding back. The agent eagerly takes that cock, there's no one to see, no one to care...but there is a cock to ride and fuck! "Harder." She urges. "Harder!"

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:49 pm

"So eager .." Ania moaned the words once the hungry girth had been consumed with ravenous thrusts and encouragement from her former opponent. She bared her teeth with a wicked grin, eagerly licked her lips as though they were about to feast again, unable to hide how incredibly hot and bothered that new side of Vidalia's was making her. "I'm going to give you all I've got."

Agile azure flesh reached about to dip into the agent's perfect peach of an ass, greedily claiming handfuls of supple flesh before drawing the agent forth into the monster's mighty hips. They slap into her groin and thighs as her dreams of a harder fuck finally come true. Other appendages molest her lovely breasts, their peaks falling victim to tendrils which first engulf, pinch, then twist the throbbing cherry nubs.

The huntress pushed her back against a wall, their bodies mashing together in harmony. Their chests became one with tentacles writing between their forms as Ania leaned in further, teasingly dragging the length of her tongue along Vidalia's exposed neck. She's worked long and hard with the alien's pulsating ember. These movements were no longer of mutual passion. They were driven by raw need, and the desire to fulfill their wildest fantasies until there was nothing but utter contentment within their minds.

She lost it. The first thick shot of cum, rich in thickness and near blistering warmth, splashed directly against the walls of her womb. Ania's shaft made a new home of her cervix, kissing the gates to the farthest recesses of her body before firing a copious jet of sperm into the clenching flesh. It happened so sudden, but she couldn't contain herself any longer. Vidalia was too fucking hot for her to hold back and they had only just begun.

Ania came, but her hips continue to drive the ecstatically shuddering love pole into Vidalia, unyielding, unrelenting in its sublime sexual prowess for there was no measure of firmness lost when it dragged across her every previously discovered sweet spot. It never wavered, never gave up on filling the curvy vixen while Ania's hot breaths wash over the vein of her neck, along with deep, passion infused moans resembling the alien hermaphrodite's growing affection.

They were close, then closer again until they became somewhat muffled the moment Ania bathed her earlobe in warm saliva. She teased the tender flesh, then playfully nibbled on it throughout her orgasmic height. It became merely another source of excitement for them to draw upon as the charming aqua beauty's eyes flutter shut to drink in the moment without visual distractions.

All throughout, Vidalia had been filled with warmth. The shuddering girth erupted with surges of liquid love, a hot molten sludge of pure fertility, each drop of which filled her to capacity. She was like a fountain compared to most. A feeling of even greater fullness set in as the swell of her belly grew to accomodate all of that seed. There's too much to fit though her every thrust pumped in more. Though they were ever decreasing quantities while Ania drained herself, one had to wonder how much the human could fit before her essence leaked out between their bodies.

Thick globs of cum oozed from her though Ania kept thrusting into her needy depths, the sheer amount too much for the human's body to take whereas the excess filled the air with the amazon's potent musk. Vidalia's lungs filled with the alien's taint, flooding her already overwhelmed senses. Not even release could halt the woman's feverish advances. Vidalia became her precious cocksleeve and her thirst for more was far from satisfied.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Vidalia soon loses the ability to speak at all, too overcome by the need to moan out her pleasure with each thrust of that length deep into her. She clings to Ania though, holding tightly with a strength born only of her lust nad pleasure. She moans when she's pinned to the wall, despite any pain from actually striking it. It all feels good now, her body overwhelmed with it. "Ahh...ahh...ahhh..." The only noises she makes are animal in nature, her body being put to the use which it had been designed for.

The agent works her hips back against Ania's own, trying to take that cock deeper, trying to...to... And then she's rewarded by that first jet of cum. The feel of it alone is enough to make her spasm and shudder and then scream out over own pleasure! She arches, her body going still as she shudders but the fucking doesn't stop! On and on, that incredibly stiff length fills her up, forcing more cum into her...and more out of her. The stuff oozes down her legs, down that shaft. She makes quite the mess there against the wall and all she can do is moan for more.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Ania commenced ravaging the blissed out woman's dripping depths with relentless abandon. Any human male would've buckled beneath the sensitivity upon reaching their physical high, but not the aqua beauty who manipulated her senses in ways that were beyond comprehension. Her every moan urged the alien's hips to keep slamming their prey against the wall as both bodies met with ceaseless passion. She's held close as time becomes a blur, burning through seconds, then minutes of sensory overload.

When the thrusting finally ground to a halt, Ania had moved in to seal their lips in a deep kiss. Various tendrils engulf the human female, fondling her with the writhing mass they'd created as they toyed with her lovely breasts, lifting them as if testing their weight once more before stealing over both luscious mounds in an elongated yet loving touch.

Another danced over her clitoris as the blinding pleasure began to fade, delivering a farewell caress from one of the herm's many appendages onto the pleasure button before sliding off the poor patch of nerves. All the while, Vidalia could feel how Ania remained within her, how hard and firm despite coming at her for so long. She throbbed excitedly amid an embrace of warm velvety folds, eager to continue as though her hunger was far from satisfied.

But rather than press on now, their weight shifted back onto the cold steel ground. Vidala had been on top for the moment as their lips come apart, finally allowing her to draw breath again while Ania sighed in contentment. She licked her hips, still impaling the curvaceous woman on her manhood, a grin stealing over her features at the agent's expression. "That felt good, didn't it? Don't pretend you hated a single moment of it."

Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3