View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Blown Cover (for Celine and Vidalia) 

Post Blown Cover (for Celine and Vidalia)
Xel'Tor shifted his flabby body on the top of the line air rider 9000 luxury hover chair while screaming into the voice comm receiver buried in one of the many folds of his chin. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE SLUT BIT YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR MY DAMAGED MERCHANDISE OR A HALF SIZE COCK IS GOING TO BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS! You have until the day after tomorrow or else. A replacement? Hmm, I could send you her sister, but you will have to pay upfront." The line cut out and he looked down at the gorgeous red skinned slave who was supposed to be dutifully servicing his cock. She had paused and was looking up at him in horror after hearing him promise to send her to the Gencarian pirate who had sent her sister back to the compound without her head earlier in the day. Xel'Tor reached down around his prodigious girth and rapped his hands tightly around the sluts small black horns and putting her mouth back to work. "Who told you to stop sucking you worthless little bitch?" The young demoness gagged for a moment before submitting properly and returning to her distasteful work.

The slave trade had been revolutionized a year ago with the capture and taming of a succubus broodmother. Her abilities were both nauseating and incredibly useful for Xel'Tor's purposes. The creature sucked the very soul out of her victims, then replaced the empty husk with a spark of her own demonic corruption. After a rather messy transformation process and a steady diet of semen, Xel'Tor got a brand new sex slave with looks to make a supermodel green with envy, nearly limitless stamina, and the ability to drive men literally insane with lust. The slaver could buy up a shipment of grandmothers and ugly house wives, and have them on the street in new bodies a week later.

Unfortunately, although the new demons had the proper instincts, they weren't naturally gifted with the talent needed for a truly top class whore. That was why Xel'Tor had sent off world for an expert in the field of slave training. The credentials and references she provided had been extremely impressive, and her portfolio included whores in some of the greatest harems in the universe. He couldn't wait to meet a true master of the craft. Maybe he would even let her keep her soul in the end.

The comm unit chimed indicating that the trainer was outside, waiting to see him.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:29 am

Post Re: Blown Cover (for Celine and Vidalia)
Celine had checked out her outfit one last time. The blonde woman looked down at the tight black off shoulder vinyl crop top to ensure that it snug. It was indead quite tight but not near tight enough to hide her well-endowed bosom. To match her top she was wearing a black vinyl set of pants hung tightly to her well-shaped rear. Everything looked like it was perfect for the undercover agent to maintain her cover. The young woman smiled at herself this was going to work and work well. She instinctively brushed her short blond hair once more.

The agent reviewed her mission mentally in her head. The Directorate intelligence had gotten word of the rise of a Gencarian pirate who was making a considerable amount of money as a slave trader. The slaver was an overweight being called Xel’Tor and he was becoming a rising star among the slave trading community. This was always a dangerous time as it usually sparked a slaver war, with each slaver trying to outdo each other in terms of building a harem of women. This meant that any woman in the galaxy was at a higher risk of being enslaved.

This Xel’tor had according to intelligence had captured some sort of succubus. Celine little knew about demons, but Directorate High Command was quite concerned about this development. So the High Command had placed a high priority on trying to find some way to infiltrate the pirate’s organization to find out more about Xel’tor and his dealings. If possible, they would like to bring down the pirate from the inside.

Fortunately the Directorate had made a huge break, they had recently captured a woman who had been a major slave trainer. The woman had quite a few connections through the galaxy, though few had actually met her in person. And this Xel’tor was looking for her. With Celine having a similar look to this woman, she was assigned to take her place and assume role of a slave trainer. She smiled as Xel’tor moved to greet her.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Xel'Tor pulled the red skinned demoness off his cock, but kept a firm hold of her horn as he chair drifted around the corner of his desk. The poor creature was dragged along the floor behind him, frantically trying to get her feet underneath her as she was towed in front of her new trainer. With a flick of his deceptively powerful arm, Xel'Tor sent the his slave sprawling to the ground at Celine's feet.

Xel'Tor remained in his floating chair, admiring the firm body of the slave mistress in front of him. The pair were a study in contrasts. Where Celine was all refined curves and soft skin, Xel'Tor was a a frog like little man with folds of fat hiding layers of muscle. His leather green skin was on full display, with no clothing to cover his hard cock. The length would have been rather impressive, if not for the bulging stomach partly covering the display.

The slave lord wasn't originally from Gencar, although it was where he had made his fortune raiding nearby shipping lanes for goods and slaves. The Burlog people hailed from the swamp world of Anker, where they had evolved for lives sitting in foul smelling pools waiting for passing prey. It was no surprise that the race had taken a liking to cesspit of perversion formed around the slave trade on Gencar.

Xel'Tor looked up from the slave, just now getting to her knees, and greeted his new associate. He paused for a moment, admiring her scantily clad form and lith curves. Once he had enough slaves trained that they could teach the others, he fully intended to enjoy himself ravaging this beauty. "You're punctual. I like that in my employees. I am Xel'Tor, owner of this establishment. I own the largest stock of slaves for 100 light years, and I expect to double those numbers in a years time. I do not have the luxury of patience. You are here for one simple reason," pointing at the red skinned girl kneeling between them, "to turn pathetic excuses for fuck holes like this isn't the most irresistible courtesans this galaxy has ever seen."

"As you can see their bodies are impeccable. Their holes remain tight at least twice as long as an average slut's, but I've seen them stretch to take a Drakar to the hilt and beg for more. Unfortunately, a good body isn't enough to get them servicing the people with real power. The transformation process they go through wipes their minds clear of memories, so each one is as inexperienced as a virgin. They just can't compete with the humans out of Shokushu who have been trained for years on every type of cock in the galaxy. That's where you come in."

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:51 pm

When Celine entered the room she had expect to meet some Gencarian pirate with stylistic view of being a noble. So she was a bit surprised when she saw a Burlog heading towards her. She had never seen a Burlog before today, but she had heard about them from agents who had the misfortune of having to perform a mission on that awful foul smelling swamp of a planet. And this one match those agents description to a tea.

Xel’Tor did not leave his chair as he maneuvered around his desk. He seemed to be forcing a red skinned woman to walk stumble beside him, his free hand almost dragging her by powerful arm. It was everything she could do to hide her disgust and play the part. Fortunately, she was a professional, and would play the role to a tea.

The alien was completely nude his fat, green, leathery form there for all to see. Celine could see his still rock hard erection, even if was disturbingly partially obscured by the bulging stomach that almost rolled of the massive girth. Xel’Tor with almost no effort at all threw the redskinned slave at Celine’s feet. The agent jump back just a little, surprised by the strength that was hidden underneath the layers of fat on the frog-like creature.

Xel’Tor finally looked up at Celine, his eyes slowly moving up her scantily clad body. He seemed to focus on the curves of her body. The undercover agent was find with this, the more time he spent looking at her body, the less time that he would be paying attention to her credentials. He then introduced himself and explained what he did for a living, as if she did not know. However he did go on to explain why she was here, pointing down the red skinned woman that was just beginning to knee between the two. She was here to train this woman, to make this woman to be one of the best courtesans. Well that is what why you called me here, I am one of the best trainers in the galaxy.

He explained that here the capabilities of these women as was taken a back of their ability take a Drakar. Celine almost had to do that once, but she was fortunate to get out of it for she was sure the Drakar would have broken her in to. Transformation? She didn’t understand what that meant, but she did understand what he wanted her to do. You want her to be better than a Shokushu graduate? That will be a tall order, they get four years of training with every alien imaginable. Though if anyone can do it, I am your girl.

Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:51 am

(OOC is your trainer persona named Celine? Otherwise you might want to introduce her name)

"I'm glad to hear that you understand the difficulty of what I am asking, but I think you may be underestimating my stock." He snapped his fingers then pointed at his cock, and the red skinned girl jumped to her feet, lifted herself onto the chair, and promptly mounted the thick rod with a sigh of satisfaction. Xel'Tor Let out of single groan of pleasure as the tight little slut gyrated on him, before refocusing on his guest. "You see? They want nothing more than a proper fucking from the day they transform. All you need to do is teach them proper technique. You'll understand after you see the process in action. Follow me."

The fat little man floated past his new consultant, enjoying the feeling of a wet hole engulfing him as they traveled down the hallway to an elevator. The trio sunk several levels down, well below ground level, until the shaft bottomed out and a metal door opened to a sterile white laboratory. "This is where the magic happens, the foundation of everything you have seen." Xel'Tor pointed at a plate window against the far wall and shifted his hover chair forward. Tiny maintenance drones came out of hiding to follow in his wake, thoroughly scrubbing away the juices leaking from the bouncing slave on his lap as they hit the floor.

On the other side of the glass was what could only be called an abomination. A twenty foot tall woman who might once have been gorgeous, lay in a pool of some sort of purple liquid. Her body was emaciated, with dozens of tubes leading into the skin wherever bones were not too close to the surface. Her once luscious hair was thinning and falling out, framing a haggard face twisted in an expression of mindless bliss.

As they watched, two men in protective suits dragged a naked middle aged woman kicking and screaming towards the monstrous creature's face, and held her restrained 10 feet from her mouth. The being's eyes snapped open and with a look of ravenous hunger her mouth snapped open and a purple mist spilled out. The mist engulfed the screaming slave, forcing itself down her throat, before retreating. In the center of the mist was a glowing golden light, the size of an apple, which the demon draw back into her mouth with reverence.

Her poor victim had collapsed in the arms of her captors as soon as the mist entered her body, but now it began to writhe and squirm in their arms. They began dragging her back to a waiting cell, where Xel'Tor and the agent could two other women in similar states. Their skin bubbled and shifted, taking on a reddish cast and deforming as muscles moved underneath. The woman's once modest breasts grew quickly, first one, then two cup sizes, while her ass gained tone and shape. Horns sprouted from her head, and her blond hair darkened to the deepest black. The process took some time, but it was clear enough that the poor creature would soon be very similar to the one enjoying herself on Xel'Tor's cock.

"Magnificent isn't it? Worthless product, not even worth feeding turned into the sexiest ladies in the sector. We keep the succubus heavily drugged to prevent any escape attempts, and only supply her with enough new souls to survive. In hell, she would have her pick of perverts to devour coming through the gate of the damned, but unfortunately there is a limit to the number of slaves we can house and train at a time. Hopefully, we can step up production once you have put your training program into act...." He cut off with a grunt as his hips thrust upward into his current fuck toy, releasing a load of cum deep inside her. The slave screamed in ecstasy at being filled and leaned down to try to kiss him. Instead, he blocked her with his forearm and shoved her off of his lap. "You see what I mean? She was working on me all this time, and I only just came once. Then she actually tried to kiss me while I was talking. I need your help, and I will pay you well for it. When can you start?"

Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Xel’Tor at least was a reasonable slaver, or as close as to reasonable as slavers got. The alien quickly began to show how willing this woman was to have sex. With a single gesture from the fat alien, the red skinned woman gleefully began stood up and jumped on to the chair. Without hesitation, the red skinned woman that just been tossed to the floor a moment ago, quickly mounded Xel’Tor with a soft satisified sigh. She immediately began to gyrate on the creature immediately, even as he still continued to give a tour of his facility. For his part he acted as though nothing was even happening as they made their way down the hallway.

The creature continued to order his hover chair forward until they entered an elevator. Celine had to endure the lewd sounds of the red skinned woman as she continued to go down on the Bulog. She was almost glad when the elevator had come to its end and opened into what looked like was a sterile white lab. The chair once again moved forward, entering the chamber. Almost at once tiny drones came out the walls and began to clean the path that the chair was traveling. Celine had to be careful as she walked behind him, one to avoid the little drones, two to avoid the juices that leaked from the slave as she continued to bounce away on her master’s lap.

They soon came to a huge glass panel, which confirmed that this level was actually an observation level. However, the thing that Celine could see through the window made her take a step back. There was some sort of creature that was at least twenty feet tall, in some sort of pool of purple liquid. The creature was some sort of female, but it was clear that the pool was somehow keeping her alive. It’s lay there with what appeared to be dozens of tubes that pushed into different parts of her skin, skin that seemed to be almost hanging off a near starved skeleton of a woman. Her hair was falling out, but despite it all the large creature seemed to have a look of endless bliss on her face.

Movement soon grabbed the blonde woman attention further away. Two humanoids in protective suits were moving towards the creature, they were carrying a naked woman that appeared to be middle age. She was struggling as best she could, but it was no use as they were too strong. They soon positioned her infront of the large creature who suddenly turned and looked at her. The creature’s mouth opened and a purple mist spilled out. The screaming slave had little chance before she was engulfed in the mist. Celine’s eyes struggled to understand what was happening, it appeared that some the mist had gone down her throat, before all of the mist began to retreat as if someone had hit the rewind button on some sort of real life video equipment. As it did so she thought she saw some sort of small glowing light emanating from the mist before it completely disappeared inside the large creature.
The woman had completely collapsed as soon as the mist left her, on remaining upright due to the men holding her body. Almost at once her body began spasm and squirm in their arms. Quickly they began to drag the woman back to a cell nearby by where they dumped her. There were already two other women inside that were writhing and squirming in the cell. Celine looked on with barely disguised horror as she watched the women transform before her eyes. The women’s skin began bubble and change colors to a reddish hue. She could see their breasts began to grow as their rears also developed curves. More disturbingly horns were growing out of their heads as their hair began to darken to back. Just like the woman that was bouncing up and down on Xel’Tor.

Xel’Tor bragged about his process of turning women into sexual demoness through the use of the succubus he had managed to capture. He had kept her drugged to ensure she would not escape. Disturbingly he was still able to speak despite the woman on top of him and calmly explained what he planned to do and how Celine’s assumed persona fit into all of this. It was only at the end of this that the inevitable happened and he finally came inside the demoness. She tried to lean forward but he knocked her aside, explaining her poor performance to Celine. The blonde agent tried to hide her displeasure as her being in deep thought. If you are paying me well then I can start immediately. She nodded her head. Mistress Ingrid loves a challenge! You have chosen well by picking me. However I will need to bring in one of my assistants to help me in my endeavors. I am sure you understand.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:32 am

Xel'Tor smiled at the scantily clad blond and reaches out to grasp her hand in his when she agrees. The skin is rough and leathery, and his grip is only a little short of crushing as he meets hers. "Excellent, excellent. I suppose I couldn't expect you to demonstrate for the slaves yourself. When can I expect your assistant to arrive? I'd certainly love to serve as the example for your the training if it means enjoying one of your masterpieces." He snapped his fingers and pointed at the girl groggily getting to her feet after being clipped in the head. "You! Get up and show Mistress Ingrid to the VIP suites. Room 506. Anything she wants, she gets. Once she dismisses you, go clean yourself up and prepare yourself for Captain Galshanks. If I hear you cause him any more trouble, you will beg for me to let him blast your head off before I'm through."

The frog like man turned back to Ingrid and smiled with too many teeth. "Please don't hesitate to call my office if you need anything. Either my secretary or I would be happy to get you anything you require. My steward will be by in the morning to give you a full tour and to let you inspect the stock properly."

The red skinned girl managed to collect her wits and bowed to her new trainer. "Please follow me Mistress." She turned and led the way to a second elevator, cum oozing down her leg as her hips swayed. She remained silent unless spoken to until the mistress and slave step out into a lavish hallway that would no look out of place in a rather sleazy king's palace. Ruby light emanated from the walls, almost like lust given form and painted across every surface the fine furniture and impeccable wallpaper. The pair continue down the hall before coming to room 506, with a palm scanner sticking out of a panel by the door. It beeps and lights up green when Celine places her hand on it, before the door slides aside to reveal a massive, gorgeous, extravagant suite. To one side is a white and crystal bathroom, with a tub the size of a small swimming pool, clearly designed to be shared with playmates. On the other is a fully stocked bar and an entertainment room, filled with cushy pieces of furniture, clearly designed for multiple occupants, and built sturdily enough to withstand any strain a body could put on them. Several very well done paintings hung on the walls, except in a large blank space opposite a couch, which clearly served as a view screen when commanded.

Between the two rooms was a doorway, which clearly led to the bedroom. Behind the door was a massive bed, larger than any Celine had seen before, with well over a dozen pillows decorating the headboard. At the foot, her bags were neatly arranged, and didn't appear to have been tampered with. A closet was open on the other side of the room, and even the small portion of it that was visible showed that it extended far back into the wall. Her bags were

After seeing that her new Mistress was situated, the red skinned slave bowed again. "Is there anything else I can help you with mistress? Otherwise I must prepare for my next client."

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 pm

The frog like man reached to grasp her hand to complete the deal. The hand felt very rough and leathery like an old worn out glove, however his grip was very powerful and it actually forced a bit of squint in pain. Xel’Tor seemed to quite please and hoped that she would be able participate a little more directly in demonstrating. It will depend on how easily these women learn from my training. The more I can do without participating the faster they can progress. It only the hands on experience that would really take some time. The Burlog turned back to the demoness on the ground and immediately order her to her feet. At once the red skinned woman was ordered to show Mistress Ingrid to some VIP suites that was located somewhere in the facility that this slaver owned.
Xel’tor turned back towards Ingrid and flashed a toothy grin as he said his goodbye for now. He explained that there would be a full tour in the morning. That would be great, I will contact my assistant as soon as I am settled in. She can get here either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

With that the undercover agent was left in the care of the demoness. She bowed and told Celine to follower her. The agent had to be careful not to step in the cum that was oozing down the demoness’s leg and onto the floor. They soon stepped into a hallway that was bathed in a ruby light. The furniture and the light made it clear what the rooms were really for, but for now it would be the agent’s quarters. They soon came to room 506, where Ingrid would rest before she begin her training. The room was massive and extravagant for a suite. There was a huge bathroom complete with an oversized tub that could clearly hold multiple people. An entertain room was nearby with a bar, and it appeared to be multiple pieces of furniture. All the pieces looked like they could hold multiple occupants were designed for more than just sitting. There was a large viewing screen that no doubt gave access to a library of the most erotic videos that could be found in the galaxy. Celine could not help to be concerned that some of the videos would contain some of agents that had failed in their missions.

Eventually she was lead to her bedroom, where she came across a bed. Well it looked like a bed, but it was far larger than anything the buxom blonde had ever seen before. It also had at least a dozen pillows on it. Conveniently her bags were already dropped off at the foot of her bed. Thank you, that is all I need for now. Please remember to always ask your client what if you have any doubts.

As soon as the red skinned woman had closed the door behind her, Celine reached into her luggage. She pulled out a transmitter out of a hidden compartment and immediately began to contact her backup. This is CD to VJ. This is CD to VJ. I am in. I will need you to come in to act as an assistant for MI. The goal of course was to get in Vadalia in so they could coordinate their plans.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 am

Vidalia is back on the ship, frowning at the fact that she'll have to leave her bodysuit and her most favorite weapons behind...which are the exact reasons that she hates to participate in undercover missions. Still, she can do it if she has to and so she dresses herself in something more akin to business professional, a long black skirt and a white blouse as well as heels. She still manages to tuck a few guns away on her body by the time she gets the call.

"VJ here." she answers. "I...will be in shortly. I just have to gather a few more items." The grey haired woman secures the com unit as well and then produces a tablet style computer, the sort an assistant would be seen to typically carry. The final item she puts on is a pair of glasses. They don't actually correct her vision, but they do record everything she sees which may be useful when the mission is reviewed later.

She departs the ship and, thankfully, is escorted to Celine's room. She had been expected after all and she certainly looks the part of an assistant. Her own luggage is brought along as well, Vidalia putting on her most serious expression as she walks down the hallways, though she doesn't have to see the debauchery that Celine had witnessed. She pauses at the door to Celine's room, looking at her escort before she knocks on the door.

"Mistress Ingrid." she says. "It's Amy, I've brought the items you requested."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:23 am

At 9:00 galactic standard time, the promised steward arrived to show the pair to where they would be working. His body was tall and slender, but still had the tell tale leathery skin of the Burlogs, more of a gecko than a frog. Still, his frame showed clear signs of powerful muscles, and a rather distinct bulge was visible beneath his tight fitting white and black uniform. He knocks politely and bows to Mistress Ingrid when she answers the door. "Good morning Madame. I am Ander'Tor, Master Xel'Tor's nephew. I hope you found the accommodations to your liking. It would be my pleasure to be your guide for today's tour."

The strapping young humanoid led the ladies to the same elevator they had used before, then pressed a button for a floor roughly half way down. He pointed to the floors in between, "You are staying one floor below the penthouse ultra deluxe suit, reserved for our wealthiest and more valued clients. It is currently occupied, but I will show it to you some other time so that you can get a feel for where your charges will need to perform at their peak. We have 7 floors of pleasure rooms, ranging from extravagant suites like yours to a simple bed and cold shower. We try to create value in our upgrade packages by setting the bar low."

The door opened onto a massive room with a swimming pool in the middle, brightly lit by synthesized sunlight shining in from the ceiling. Around the pool, males of well over a dozen species were pampered by the red skinned slaves Ingrid had been shown the night before. Some worked massage tables, rubbing against their client's tense bodies, while others sat in laps and fed the men bites of delectable looking fruits. Every girl was stark naked, and seen all together it was clear that there was a surprising variety in the demons' figures. They all managed to be drop dead gorgeous, even as their measurements ranged from short to tall and anorexic to thick. Literally every imaginable form of sex goddess was on display for the Xel'Tor's clients.

"This is our spa and lounge area, where guests come to unwind and pick their plaything for the night. We have found this much more effective than the old holo-catalog, not to mention we make a killing on booze sales. Of course we need to be extremely watchful to ensure that none of the men try to get free samples." Ander'Tor pointed up to a small booth on the wall, where the ladies could just make out a gigantic, apelike man wielding wicked looking rifle of some sort. The Burlog turned and led the pair through a door marked employees only and into a hallway. "We do our best to keep them unobtrusive, but the threat needs to be visible for it to have any effect." They turned a corner and came to another door, with two of the simian guards standing at attention. Each man was easily 7 feet tall, with hands that looked like they could squash a skull like a tin can. They wore cut off tee shirts, revealing hairy heavily muscled arms and dark fatigue pants. These were obviously beings used to violence and getting what they wanted. Each one nodded to Ander and a moment later the door slid open.

Inside were at least three dozen more of the beautiful concubines from the other room, chatting, watching holo-films, or tending to long luscious hair. Not one seemed to be doing anything productive while they waited for potential clients.

"And these, would be your pupils." Ander'Tol stepped up onto a small platform clearly designed for a presenter and his voice was magnified to reach every corner of the room. "Listen up you little sluts. This is Mistress Ingrid, and her assistant Amy. From now on, anything they say goes. They have full authority over your miserable little lives after only me and my uncle, so you had better fucking please her." The thin male turned back to the two ladies after his announcement, "I must see to some of my other duties for now. I will be back later to collect you for lunch and to show you the rest of the facilities. The guards would be happy to assist you, otherwise just send one of the sluts to get anything you need. They aren't the brightest, but they can follow simple orders well enough."

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:15 am

Celine answered the door, rapidly finding herself face to face with another red skinned demoness and Amy. The grey haired woman was wearing a business woman style look with a white blouse and long black skirt. Heels and glasses completed the outfit, as she held a tablet style computer showing that she was all for the business side of the work to contrast with Mistress Ingrid’s pleasure side of the work.

The demoness put down the luggage in the room and quickly dismissed herself. As soon as the door had closed, Celine let out a sigh of relief. It is good to see you. We do not have a lot of time, as things here are quite dire. The methods that Xel’Tor is using is quite heinous. The young woman shivered a bit at just at thought of it, but she knew she had to explain to Vidalia what was going on.

This slaver seems to have captured some sort of succubus. The concept of even capturing one seemed impossible to blonde agent, but there was no denying the proof. He is using the succubus to turn ordinary women into those red skinned demonesses that you have seen here. He wants to create his own harem of female slaves that he can flood the galaxy with. We must stop him.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:23 am

Vidalia smiles at the demoness and then sighs as the door is shut, leaving her alone with Celina. "I swear...I hate these sorts of jobs. I don't know how you do it." she says, looking over at the blonde. She lifts an eyebrow as she listens, walking over to the bed to sit down and stretch her legs out. "Well.." she says. 'Do you have any idea how we're going to do that? Is there a chance we could free the demoness without causing harm to ourselves? I'm sure a pissed off succubus would be plenty to keep them occupied."

She gives Celine a grin and shrugs. "But, I need a better look at this place before I can come up with my own plan."

And so it is that the next morning she would get her look, being escorted by none other than the son of the disgusting slaver himself. Vidalia doesn't say anything as they're led around, leaving Celine to do the talking. It's best that way, else Vidalia might give something away. She's here to do all of the violent things, not the sexy ones. Still, she seems impressed by the sheer opulence of the place...and the beauty of the demonesses, though that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

Finally though, she finds herself alone in a room with a whole pack of them and Celine. "Well.." she says. "Mistress Ingrid, I look forwards to seeing you work again."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:38 am

Celine shrugged at the question, I guess I just live for the excitement of undercover work. She gave her partner a smile before she got more serious about the mission at hand. Well the succubus is currently heavily drugged and they have her hooked up to some sort of device that is pumping more drugs into her. As long as they have the succubus drugged they can create their own demoness at their leisure. Celine thought about for a second before continuing. I think if we can disable that device, the succubus would eventually wake up and that will give us the opportunity to escape with the demons.

I suggest that you take a good look at all the gear they have as well as different ways out of this place. I think that will come in the next few days. The agents went on their tour of the place the next morning, escorted by the Xel’Tor’s nephew. Soon the pair found themselves in a room with at least three dozen or so women. “Amy” could not help but make a wise crack at Celine’s expense. This was going to be difficult.

I am Mistress Ingrid. She pulled out a whip and cracked it for added effect. You will all do as I say and you will become the finest women in the galaxy. There are two ways to do things around here: my way or the wrong way. And trust me you do not want to do things the wrong way. Do I make myself clear?

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:59 am

At the sight of the whip, all the slaves immediately fell to their knees and prostrated themselves before their new mistress. In unison, they answered her question, almost like a prayer against evil. "Yes Mistress. Please teach us mistress." The guards looked on in approval as the vivacious blond strode among her kneeling students, examining their firm bodies.

One of the demonesses seemed more eager to please than the others and quietly got to her feet before bowing deeply and addressing Ingrid without meeting her eyes. "Mistress, my name is Beatrix. Please allow me to demonstrate the small amount of skill I have so that you can correct my faults." She remained bowed, waiting for either an approval or a reprimand. One of the guards grinned in anticipation and stepped forward to the stage that Ander'Tor had used to address the waiting slaves.

At the nod of Ingrid's head, the curvy red skinned whore walked forward quickly and knelt herself before the simian's bulging waist. With a deft flick, she had his belt and fatigues undone, and had taken the creature's long, thick, manhood into her soft hands. She didn't waste a moment, popping the tip into her mouth, while running her hands up and down the length. Her movements were clearly unpracticed, and clumsy. The guard actually winced as she accidentally gripped him harder than he liked, and again when his sensitive rod clipped her devilishly sharp teeth. The slave was was clearly frustrated with her poor showing, and grew even clumsier as she attempted more advanced techniques. Only moments after starting, she was forced to stop, as she choked and gagged after trying to take too much of the guard's cock too quickly.

She pointed her black eyes at the floor in shame as she heard her mistress her failure of a whore.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Celine had chosen the right tool for the job as the demonesses immediately fell to their knees and then prostrated themselves towards the blonde mistress. The guards nodded their approval seeing the infamous Ingrid in action. The undercover agent hated how well she was playing this role, but she knew she had to keep it up to avoid blowing her and Vidalia’s cover.

Almost at once of the demonesses stood up and addressed Mistress Ingrid, without looking at her eyes. Celine knew it was appropriate thing for a slave to do, but it was not something she had to enjoyed, still she had to play the part until the opportunity to sabotage this operation. Mistress Ingrid gave the red skinned woman a stern nod letting Beatrix have the opportunity to show off her skills she had developed so far.

Celine could see the inexperience in the red demon, she would simply too quick with her efforts. Mistress Ingrid immediately snapped her whip in frustration. The blonde was an expert in use of the whip so was careful to avoid hitting anyone as she snapped it in the air. You were too aggressive!! You have to take it far more slower if you are to get ensure you pleasure your charge. Try it again. Try just using her hands and tongue until I tell you to move further. Be gentle until you know the simian’s girth. The agent spoke from too much experience, first as a student at Shokushu High School, then after she “graduated” when she went out into the stars. The blonde again had a chance to sharpen her skills during some of her successful undercover missions and way too many of her failed missions. Now the young woman was forced to pass on those skills to simply maintain her cover.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next