View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Blown Cover (for Celine and Vidalia) 

Post Re: Blown Cover (for Celine and Vidalia)
Vidalia holds her datapad before her, looking over something on it and stepping in close to Celine. "Not going to show them how it's done?" she teases, winking as she taps at the screen. She glances up to watch the demoness for a moment before she shakes her head. "We're going to have our work cut out for us, Mistress Ingrid." she comments, much louder so everyone can hear. "Did they mention what they would do if this lot actually prove to not be worth anything?" It's meant as a subtle way to motivate them, to urge them to actually perform.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 pm

“Amy” continued to look at her datapad, either checking in something or at least pretending to as she moved up to Mistress Ingrid. I would rather not, though it might have to come to that if I can’t get them to understand. As Amy spoke up she had to, Mistress Ingrid followed the grey haired woman’s lead. [color=Khaki]I believe they were going to start over the project, eliminating what they currently have. I am the last hope to make this project successful.” The blonde faked a shrug, in hopes that they would pay closer attention to the techniques she was teaching them. For now she had to live up to Mistress Ingrid’s reputation, at least until she and Vidalia could put their sabotage plan in motion.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm

The poor creature cringed away as the whip cracked next to her head. She prostrated herself, terrified of the sudden violence and sharp tone from the undercover agent.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry. I promise I can do better."

Beatrix got back to her knees and hurriedly crawled back to her position in front of the guard's unsatisfied cock. She began slow, as ordered, gently stroking the spit covered member with both hands. Her warm fingers were still unpracticed, but they didn't cause discomfort anymore as she studied her craft. Hesitantly, leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to lick his cock, rolling it over the tip and licking up the underside. The guard released a grunt of what might have been pleasure as she worked, pumping his length with her hands and using her tongue to focus on the most sensitive points.

After a few minutes of this, the guard turned to Ingrid in dissatisfaction. "Look, she's better than before but the clients are going to want a proper sucking for the prices we charge. I could stay at home for a handjob. Are you going to teach her how to handle a cock or not?" He turned his gaze to Vidalia and smiled wickedly. "What about your friend there? She looks like she knows her way around a rod."

Last edited by Machisimov on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Vidalia looks down at her datapad again, doing her best to ignore the pitiful creature's attempts to pleasure the guard. She does glance up though, over the rims of her fake glasses to look the guard over slowly. "Mistress Ingrid is the expert." she replies. "I can hardly be expected to come in here and try to usurp her position. I assure you that she knows what she is doing though." she says. You may trust me on this."

She glances back down for a moment and then steps in closer to Celine. "I do hope you know what you're doing here. I didn't sign up for this job so I could spend all my time on my knees sucking these guards off you know."

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:06 am

"Amy" was looking down at her datapad doing her best to ignore the scene of the guard and the attempts of the demoness. Mistress Ingrid was quick to snap her whip at the suggestion of Amy being used, How dare you! She is an assistant, if you expected to her to participate in the training she you would have paid double the price. Her head turned the demoness than the guard. This will take some time, you cannot expect them to "get it" right away. You will have to be somewhat patient.

You Beatrix, you will take in more of his girth slowly as you get more comfortable with him also use your hands to explore around a bit more.

As Amy stepped in. It will not come to that, I have to keep these guards occupied until a bit later, then we will can go and sabotage this place.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:40 am

Beatrix didn't even pause to answer as she was order to take her charge into her mouth. Her ruby lips sealed around the tip, sucking at it while her tongue swirled inside her mouth. One hand continued to pump the full length of the guard's cock, while the other reached between his legs to fondle his sack. He let out a groan of pleasure with the added sensations assaulting his dick.

"Yeah, that's better. Suck on that cock." He rested a hand on the slave's head, not forcing her down yet, but the implication was clear unless she took him deeper into her mouth. Slowly at first, then with more confidence, the red skinned girl began bobbing her head up and down. Each time, just a bit more of the length disappeared into her wet cave, where she tended to it with growing skill. This time, she managed to avoid biting down at all as she sucked away. Her eyes were locked on the guard's face, fearful of the first sign of displeasure, but his face was stretched in a smile of pleasure.

Eventually she did reach her limit, pausing for a moment to avoid gagging on the cock pressing against the back of her throat. To her credit, her hand continued to pump away, never allowing the sensations to completely laps. She turned back to her teacher, eager for more instruction. "What else can I do Mistress?"

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Vidalia glances up to watch the demoness work the guard for a short time, nodding her head in approval. She only watches for a moment though, before she returns to her datapad.

If Celine cared to glance, she would see that Vidalia is drawing up a few rough plans for destroying the equipment that is keeping the succubus sedated while allowing the two agents plenty of time to escape in the aftermath...of course, this data would be erased shortly regardless, there's no way they could risk anyone finding it. Besides, there are much more interesting things going on as the demoness seems quite eager to continue. "I suspect that this entire lot will need to practice much, much more."

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:11 pm

The demoness was very eager, and it was that eagerness that disturbed the blonde undercover agent. Celine was sure that the woman was not like this before meeting the succubus. Already she was showing tremendous improvement just from the instructions Mistress Ingrid was providing. No doubt the other demonesses were paying attention and taking notes.

Move your mouth up and down that cock to simulate thrusting. Mistress Ingrid paused before speaking. You can move one of your hands at slightly slower rate to provide more interesting simulation. Also use your tongue to wrap around and explore his phallus make sure that he quite aware that he being constantly being pleasured. Also maintain eye contact with him. Years of living on Shokushu has taught her that much, still Ingrid gave a warning, Whatever you do, avoid using your teeth.

Mistress Ingrid sighted and leaned against the wall. If gave her a brief chance to see what was on “Amy”’s datapad. What she could see was some rough plans on how to disable the equipment that bound the succubus and enabled the agents to release chaos. The one thing was there no shortage of women for Mistress Ingrid to train as part of their cover. Fortunately for us this lot is more than happy to practice as much as possible until their get it right, it makes it easier for me to train.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2