View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 On Leave (for Vidalia) 

Post On Leave (for Vidalia)
Farbanti, the heart of the planet Erusea, was bustling with life. The streets were ever busy, commerce to be done, fun to have and time to kill. Dusk had fallen swiftly and the coming of night brought with it the part of the population fond of extravagant life. Aliens came and went, the voice of merchants filled the air. There were a few humans amidst the large mass of beings moving through the city's streets and alleys. This close in Directorate space left little space for slavers to appear often, but they still lurked in the shadows, always mocking the ADD for fulfilling their objectives even in sectors controlled by them.

In a planet and city as busy as these, it was also inevitable to suffer from another disease: criminals. Theft, violence, hatred; these were things that came in with the existence of a magnificent metropolis. It never stopped the inhabitants or tourists to live their lives and spend time as they wished in a paradise of entertainment.

Elizia looked upon these mortals and their great city. The goddess had to admit that they always came up with so many different ways to entertain themselves, it was beautiful to gaze upon the great skyscrapers and the trailing lights of vehicles and ships moving in an orderly fashion. Walking among them reminded her of her own world, living with the mortals to teach and guide them. Though, eventually, she also participated in or copied their ways of having fun.

It was something she could not do at the school of Shokushu or even as often in her own world. It was imperative she continued with her objective. Having her own fun among these aliens from other places was like killing two birds with one stone.

The goddess materialized her body with a stunning attire in an alley, out of sight, walking and blending in with the energetic crowd in the street. Her golden hair flowed behind her and the golden bracelets made small tinkling sound. She wore a tight red dress, sleeveless with a skirt reaching to mid-thigh. Its collar was almost nonexistent since her collarbone, cleavage and part of her flat stomach were revealed in a deep V-cut. She attracted attention almost immediately but somehow not even the lowliest of ill-mannered people dared to talk with her or touch her. They were oblivious that the deity kept them at bay with her magic.

In the end she came across a large building where a crowd was waiting to be allowed to enter. It had bright lights and music filling the street but the place was well guarded. Elizia believed they called these places 'clubs'. She could almost smell the women inside. It seemed like a good place to visit and search for a partner. She wanted to enjoy herself but it had also been a few days without savoring the taste of a quality woman.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Post Re: On Leave (for Vidalia)
Vidalia hadn't exactly wanted to take leave. Sure, she was overdue for some time off and yes, she does enjoy just relaxing from time to time. Her idea of fun, however, most often included something dangerous and thrilling. Why go sit on a beach when you can go skydiving? Or even attempt a plantlet fall jump in a specially designed suit?

She could always relax in her quarters with a nice rifle to disable and tune up. Make it run faster and smoother... but no, she was told to get out and do something different, so she did.

The tall, leggy, silver haired woman finds herself stepping out of a taxi in front of the club. She pays the driver and turns to look at the line. Typical, pretty women dressed as if they should be standing on a street corner stand in line being stared at by men that would pay to pick them up if they could. Not that Vi is any less good looking in her own dress.

It is what would best be called a sweater dress in a light grey color. It is tight, hugging her body as it runs from neck to thighs. Sleeves even cover her arms, though they stop just past her elbow. She also wears a pair of high heeled, black leather boots that reach almost to her knees, hiding most of her skin from view but hinting at so much more.

She doesn't appear to notice the blonde goddess who joins the line as Vi herself nears the front. She's allowed inside of course, and makes her way straight to the bar. She orders herself a whiskey and settles in, sipping in her drink and watching the crowd while wondering how in the world she's supposed to relax in this mess.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:47 pm

"Hey, ma'am, there is a line, you can't... I'm sorry. Please, go ahead."

There was a ruckus behind Elizia as the guard let her in so easily. She had no time to dwell in a line, a goddess wouldn't reach so low as to wait for others to enter before her. By the time she got inside the guard shook his head and realized the crowd was pushing towards the entrance. He did not know what happened in those few seconds but immediately tried to hold them off, strong four arms blocking the way while his own reinforcements arrived to calm the aliens.

The blonde deity had not seen the agent arrive. Inside it was already difficult to tell where one person ended and the other began. The place was dark but neon lights and dancing sparks filled the space above everyone, giving enough encouragement for everyone to start dancing with the upbeat music. Wherever she walked Elizia only waved her hand slightly and the groups of aliens stood aside, still dancing, lost in their trance and unable to sense they were forced to move to make way for the goddess.

"Youuu beauty!" A drunken voice called out near Elizia. The alien with a long head stumbled towards her, holding a glass of liquor. "How about we spend a night fuc--" Elizia put a hand in front of his face and made a gesture with the finger, turning it around in a circle. The alien blinked confused for a second. "I need the bathroom..." He tried turning but fell quickly. Within a few seconds he threw up everything in his stomach on the floor, causing the nearby aliens to kick him in disgust. A guard quickly swoop in to throw him out.

Dancing, it was so much fun, Elizia had discovered. There were times when she just wanted to lie in a bed and rest but by now it had been enough time without meddling with the mortals and their curious ways to have fun. She had also found out it was terrible to dance alone, she had always loved the company of another person. But being by herself there was only one place where she could start meeting new people, and she headed there.

Upon nearing the bar, where various aliens sat in pairs or alone, a woman caught her attention quickly. She had silver hair and was wrapped in what seemed like a sweater, hugging her body tightly like a dress. A curious outfit she had not seen before but certainly looked very well on her. And fortunately for Elizia that woman was alone. She smiled and made her way, swaying her hips sensually, until she sat down next to her.

"You look out of place, being so lonely here." The woman was looking at the crowd, not longingly but actually with some sort of frustration. The goddess could tell as she peeked at this girl's strands of emotion she did not like being here, at least for now. Elizia was facing the woman, one arm on the bar to rest her head on her hand. "I will have what she is having," she told the barman. He complied in a second, using two of his ten arms to grab a bottle and a glass and filling it with whiskey, placing it with extreme efficiency before Elizia.

"Do you mind me here? I am by myself as well."

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Vidalia watches the crowd, silently debating with herself if it's worth staying to see if anything interesting happens. Of course she could leave and do some work, there are rumors of underground slave trading here. She could try to bust that up while on leave...

She's distracted by the sudden arrival of a gorgeous blonde woman in one hell of a dress though. "I'm hardly lonely." She counters. "I'm just trying to relax is all. Not used to it." Not 5hat she's going to volunteer much more information than that either. She tilts her head, looking the new arrival over with an appraising eye before sipping from her whiskey.

"No. I don't mind you staying." She looks around again and sighs softly. Suppose it's time to actually bite the bullet and be social. "What's a gorgeous woman like you doing here all by yourself?" She asks, watching the whiskey being delivered and lifting an eyebrow. She picks her own glass up, tilting it towards the goddess before taking a drink.

"Figured you would be covered up with people trying to get your dress off. I think they're too intimidated to try anything on me...but I don't have your looks."

Already she's finding herself relaxing. A mixture of alcohol and being in the company if a goddess, though she doesn't know it yet.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:38 pm

"A hard worker, that's impressive nowadays," Elizia replies, adding the compliment to her counter smiling at the end. "No harm in distracting yourself once in a while. May even get you motivated when you get back to work."

The woman lifts her glass to Elizia and the deity does the same before taking another sip. The taste is strong but in the end it rolls down smooth, it was more than decent but not as great as others she had tasted before.

"They may be intimidated by your own beauty, you are very gorgeous yourself," the deity answers, winking playfully at her before drinking again. "I don't like being surrounded by people like that. I like quality company and you seem just the perfect girl to be with." Little by little the agent's tension fades away. The alcohol calms her and the blonde woman's talk seems to her to be very smooth and soothing. Elizia's powerful magic tied to her emotions is being used to make the silver haired woman more open and think she likes being around her.

"What about yourself, sweetheart? Beautiful lady came by herself to relax. From what are you trying to distract yourself? What kind of job do you have?" By then Elizia crossed her legs, making sure to do it while the silver woman turned to reply so she could see her long toned legs as the skirt drifted back slightly.

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:07 pm

Vidalia blushes a little and tries to shrug off the compliment. "I mean sure, I look good." She says. "But I could kick most of these guys asses. They don't want a woman like that." She gives Elizia a smile, settling in against the bar now. She even moves down a few seats, to get closer to her conversation partner. "It's high stress." She says. "But I love the excitement. Honestly I'd rather be doing something like that. Racing or competing or something. Maybe skydiving. I like the adrenaline."

Of corse she doesn't answer the question about what she does for a living. That could attract attention she doesn't want while she's relatively unarmed. Besides, she finds herself distracted by those long, lovely legs being crossed just before her. "What about you? You're all alone. Are you trying to distract yourself from something?"

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:39 pm

The deity smirks as the woman tries to shrug off her compliment. Her blushing, however, had been noticed by Elizia. "You look more than just good. And I don't mind a strong woman." She smiles at her. Elizia does the same as her, moving until they are sitting right next to each other. From up close the silver haired woman could see that the goddess's features only were more alluring than from afar. She had seen her legs and hips swaying as she walked to her before taking the seat but now being right in front of her she could help but stare at her amber eyes, ripe pink lips and follow the dress she had again to the end of her skirt. Elizia moved her hand to her exposed cleavage, pulling on the dress as if to cover her large breasts, each showing a little less than half of their flesh, but ended up making one bounce lightly.

"Kick everyone's asses, hm? Strong, beautiful, you're perfect. Maybe you are a cop? A martial artist maybe? I wish I could see what you can do," the deity added, her voice now cooing seductively. By now the agent could feel her heart beat faster, there was just something about this mysterious voluptuous woman. A mere human like her was no match for the strong tampering that Elizia caused in her emotions and mind, making her want to be closer to her, but was entirely oblivious to the unseen forces she caused and manipulated.

Elizia licked her lips before she answered. "As I said, I like quality company. I'm not running away, I'm running to, anyone that I think I might have a great time with. By the way, my name is Elizia."

SFA---

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Vidalia can't help but stare. Oh she tries not to, blushing a little as she looks over the other woman. Her eyes are drawn to the movement, the agent watching the way that dress covers the blonde woman's breasts. She even picks her own lips, unaware that she is doing so as she lowers a hand to the hem of her dress and tugs, trying to make it cover more of her thighs.

"This is hardly the place." She says softly. "I wouldn't want to hurt anyone anyways." She tries to look away, but her gaze is quickly drawn back to her gorgeous companion. Vi swallows and bites down on her lower lip before quickly draining the rest of her whiskey.

"Vidalia. Lookel...um..." she's not usually this flustered! The silver haired woman stammer for a moment and then gestures towards the dancefloor. "Want to dance or something?" She asks, mentally kicking herself for sounding so lame. She just wants to get closer to this woman. Get to know her better. "Or we can have another drink. Up to you."

Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:15 pm

They deity caught the involuntary tugging of her skirt, smiling a bit wider. Vidalia became flustered, and in her inability to mention something quick she quickly finished her whiskey. Elizia did the same, more calmly however, placing the glass softly on the bar.

"It's a pleasure, Vidalia," she replies, tilting her head to one side, eyes shining with joy and a wide smile on her face. Elizia turns her head to the dance floor, pondering her suggestion. Her gaze stayed there a few good seconds, enough time for Vidalia to look all she wanted at this magnificent deity pretending to be a simple woman. Her chest with each breath seemed to move the dress a bit to the sides, revealing more of her precious round breasts and her skirt was starting to climb even higher on her thighs.

Suddenly she turned back, and if the agent had not had enough by then Elizia may have caught her peeking. All she did, however, was to smile with a nod. "I'd be delighted to dance with you, perhaps the drink at the end to cool off..." She winked at her.

Elizia stood up, extending her hand, waiting to be led to the dance floor by her new partner. Looking at her, Vidalia could surely understand the rest of the people that wanted to touch her, take the dress off and admire her. She could certainly hope the music turned much more intimate to possibly get closer to this alluring female.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:15 am

She looks. She gets herself an eyeful of the gorgeous woman beside of her. The agent looks over those perfect breasts, the cloth just barely covering the woman's nipples, and fights an urge to reach over and tug it the rest of the way off. Even worse is the next urge that strikes her when she looks down at the hem that reveals so much delicious looking thigh. Vidalia just wants to drop to her knees, nuzzle that skirt higher and make the blonde woman moan. She halfway wonders if anyone here would object were she to do it and even has a foot on the floor, unconsciously of course, when Elizia turns back around.

Vi blushes, biting at her lower lip when the other woman stands. She takes the offered hand and rises, drawing her new friend out onto the dance floor. It takes her a moment to settle into it, imitating the other dancers by rolling her hips and moving with the crowd. When the music changes, she doesn't even notice as she slips in, pressing her back against the goddess and grinding against her. Her hands reach back, squeezing the blondes backside to pull her in closer.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:50 am

Elizia could tell as Vidalia stood how her emotion ribbons were waving wildly, specially the bright red one of lust and passion. She smiled, satisfied that her charms and magic were working wonders with her, she could tell that she desired her, and that was good. She could almost read her intentions by looking at her, so eager to go grab her, to lose herself in Elizia's body.

Together they went, hand in hand, to the dance floor. Vidalia looks around, taking a few seconds to imitate the other dancers. However, Elizia began to dance immediately. She threw her head to one side, hair flowing with her motion; her hands were raised near her chest as her hips rolled and swayed to the beat of the music. Soon her entire body was practically one with the rhythm. The music changed and the next song rolled in but before Elizia could change her dance Vidalia was so enthralled she took the lead passionately grinding herself against the deity. Elizia's hands quickly surrounded Vidalia, pulling her closer just like the agent's hands went and grabbed her round soft ass. Her pelvic region moved against her ass, her large soft tits mashed against the silver haired woman's back. Oh, she would surely love to take off her sweater dress to feel that pair of marshmallow tits directly on her skin. Elizia's hands moved across her stomach but moved up until they were just beneath the curve of Vidalia's breasts. Even the goddess face moved to press itself in her hair, going down to kiss her neck and releasing hot breaths in her ear.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:29 am

Vidalia breathes heavily as she leans back against the blonde goddess. Her hands grasp at the other woman's ass, pulling her in, helping to hold the two of them together. A part of her, a big part, has taken to the idea of relaxing...to trusting this woman and enjoying her company. The silver haired agent breathes even more deeply as she feels those hands sliding up, coming so close to cupping her breasts but narrowly avoiding it. She is, however, treated to the feeling of those large breasts against her back, which are more than enough to distract her for a time at least. Her fingers toy with the hem of Elizia's dress, almost tugging at it...but not daring to go too far. Another part of her feels that she should listen to what this woman says, wait for her to take what she wants...

Of course, there is the part of her that wonders what the hell she's doing out here on the dance floor, grinding against a woman who had been a stranger not that long ago as if she were in heat!

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 am

Vidalia could find no reason to the change in her attitude. Her mind was already hazy; how she was usually was nothing like how she acted now but on the other hand it was just so natural to want this woman, to be with her and trust her. She was a magnet and not only her mind wanted to know her, her body wanted to be one with her if possible.

One of the deity's hands went to cup one of Vidalia's, stopping her from toying too much with her dress. She then licked the agent's ear, whispering seductively to her ear. "Ah-uh, someone is very excited. I don't think someone wants to cool off afterwards."

Elizia turned Vidalia around, her amber eyes so close to her face. Her large breasts were mashing against Vidalia's own heavy bosom. She could barely start to enjoy the feel until Elizia started kneeling down, legs apart at either side of Vidalia's, her hands traveling down her body, feeling the hourglass curves of the agent. Before reaching the ground, Elizia started rising again, everything with the beat of the music. Upon standing up completely again her arms hugged the silver haired beauty's neck. She stayed too far, however, to be able to kiss her, she would not give her that just yet.

"You need to relax, nothing wrong with spending time with me. We're two beautiful women, looking for company. I'll give you my all and my best," her words cooed to Vidalia's ears, implying she would not regret it. "Want the drink still? Because I'm starting to want more, you are just too alluring, I like you..." By then Vidalia, if she cared to look around, would find herself being slowly led by Elizia out of the dance floor. They were reaching a darker area where few tables were located and was naturally made for privacy. There the deity put the agent on the wall, pressing her chest against her again. Vidalia could feel her breath on her face but her hands were at the hem of her sweater dress. "Kiss me," Elizia commanded her, her own body grinding against Vidalia's trying to work her up further.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:59 am

Vidalia grasps the other woman's hips when she spins around, pulling her in closer. She shifts her legs, straddling one of Elizia's thighs and starting to grind before the woman moves to crouch. Vidalia looks around herself with wide eyes, wondering if she intends to taste her right there on the dancefloor! She even begins to reach, to urge the blonde head lower when Elizia rises once more.

Vi finds herself looking into the other woman's eyes, her tongue flicking over her lips, as if she anticipates a kiss now. Again she finds herself disappointed, if only for a short while. "I'm trying to relax. " She whispers, bragging heavily from the dancing and the closeness of this woman. "You're making it kinda difficult." A small complaint, said with a smile and another slow luck of her lips.

By then she's off of the dancefloor and pinned to a wall. She moans softly at the command, her own hands reaching to toy with the hem of Elizia's dress. Again a part of her whispers that no, she doesn't get to strip this woman. This one gets to remain clothed until she decides otherwise. Vidalia should be naked before this beauty. Displaying herself for her better's amusement and pleasure.

"Oh, that's so much better than a drink." She groans ad she leans in to claim those lips.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Elizia smiled at Vidalia's statements, her face made a sarcastic apologetic face before she drove her off the dance floor. Time and time again the agent flicked her tongue over her lips but she got no kiss until the deity commands her.

Her moan, though soft, was music for Elizia. She told herself internally that she would extract every moan Vidalia got by the end of the night, keep hearing those lovely sounds. The silver haired agent's hands returned to the hem of her dress but remained fidgeting there, toying only with the fabric; it seemed she learned from the prohibition Elizia gave her before.

The deity smiled upon hearing Vidalia's groaning words, tilting her head slightly and pulling her even closer with an arm around her waist. Even if Elizia had not licked her lips Vidalia could feel that ripe mouth soft and wet. They were so soft and they reciprocated the kiss immediately, claiming her own lips in return. She could feel the blonde deity's hand moving up, brushing and rubbing against one of her breasts on the way until it took Vidalia by the back of her head, a delicate hand grasping her silver hair as both seemed locked forever in that kiss of passion. Elizia was very proactive in this, and soon enough only using her lips was not enough. Her tongue went and licked Vidalia's lips, prodding at her mouth to dance with the agent's tongue too as one of Elizia's thighs spread apart the woman's legs, rubbing against them.

SFA---

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next