View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Scum (for Alexis-Raywin) 

Post Re: Scum (for Alexis-Raywin)
"Shit" she muttered to herself as the Adda opened fire on her. She had been too preoccupied with trying to figure out where Quebos was eyeing to be properly prepared. She drew both pistols and began a graceful dance of dodging blaster fire and returning with incandescent streaks. They kept coming, 4 then 8 then 12, then 20. She was a graceful whirling pistoleer as she managed to down Adda after Adda but their numbers became too much and one managed to land a stunning bolt on her back, throwing the deadly vixen to the floor her weapons returning to flat space as her hands released them.

Using the momentum of the fall she rolled to her feet but she felt sluggish, dazed from the bolt. Her vision shaky she didn't notice the mercenary that had gotten up behind her. powerful arms wrapped around her curvaceous form as she began struggling with the alien. It didn't take long before others joined in pinning her limbs in place long enough for another to strike her across the temple, sending her vision to white, then black as she lost consciousness.

When Alexia came too her head was reeling. colors swam her vision as she tried to move her arms. They wouldn't budge, her weapons weren't stowed either. After a couple moments of collecting herself she realized she was in a ship, her arms tightly restrained by an arm binder, causing her impressive bust to push out. A lone guard watched her intently. She couldn't discern what he might be thinking. With a barked order two more appeared, the guard kept a rifle trained on her. Another barked order, this time at her. "I.. don't know what you're saying" she managed to get out. She shy'ed away slightly as one advanced upon her with a knife. He gripped her and began trying to cut away her suit, the fabric hardened at the attempt, foiling the blades edge with its material. Eventually the alien figured out how to remove the armor, drawing the zipper down her front causing her breast to bounce with the renewed freedom they received. The delectable globes held within a fabric sports bra the tan undergarment matching the cloth on her lower regions as she was held still and stripped. once her armor was removed another alien appeared speaking in basic.

Alexia blinked in a slight bit of shock as she struggled against the one trying to remove what little was left of her clothing. The knife catching her bra strap and cutting one shoulder free. "Lieutenant Alexia Raywin of the ADD!" She said mustering all the dignity she could while writhing against the being attempting to disrobe her. "No! Get off me!" she yelled back at the alien pushing into him to push him off her.

((Is it cool that I slowed down the removal a little bit??))

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:08 am

(sure thing)

Knife figured out how to remove the armor unzipping it down to her naval. He even cut one of the straps of her bra tugging it down then taring it away so her breasts bounced free. A clawed hand took the opportunity to squeeze that orb as it bounced and swayed at her movements.

Rifle watched on covering Knife as Words spoke in heavily accented basic. While she struggled and attempted to push Knife away from her one of his four arms grabbed hold of her cloak in order to keep his balance taring it away from her. Rifle joined in now moving behind her and cracking her with the butt of his rifle before reaching down to the binders drawing her back up to her knees allowing Knife to continue.

His blade traced against her chest, that cold metal flowing back down to that zipper drawing it down as far as it would go as he made an effort to figure things out. Two hands reached to her shoulders drawing the fabric down her arms but stopping at her wrists unable to remove it completely.

Topless, there was one thing going for her, they would need to undo the binders to remove the garment completely since there was little they could do in drawing the material down further.

“An agent?” Words spoke even as Knife reached a hand into her suit after tugging didn't work. Clawed fingers searching out her panties and sex fingers dragging across the fabric again and again as it slowly cut into the material until she was scratched by it.

Words said something and Rifle hauled her up to her feat while Knife consumed one of her tits guiding it into his mouth with a hand.

“Why were you after the scientist?” Words asked as if nothing was going on. Knife dropped to a knee tugging off one boat then the next. Two of his hands felt up one leg then down the other attempting to figure out the garment even more as she was questioned.

Last edited by Goro on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Alexia tried to keep her head straight, the mercenaries struggled with her as one grabbed her cloak to stabilize himself. In doing so he removed the clasped garment as knife began rubbing his fingers against her sex through her panties. the sensation shocked her as she felt the butt of a rifle against her back. Shaken from the blow she felt herself get hauled up to her feet, her nipple growing erect as she felt a hand move the luscious orb into an awaiting mouth, its tongue playing with the risen nub on her breast. "....Yes!" she managed to get out between stammered half yelp half moan of surprise and arousal as her body was toyed with. Her struggling ensued against her assailants as her mind played double between resisting the assault and answering the questions. "...you know.." between struggles "This would be a lot easier to answer you without your friends here....!" she tried to jerk away from the one suckling her teat. "trying to get me off!" She finished as knife began feeling her legs up, unable to slide off the top of her body suit, found a zipper for the bottom portion.

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:45 am

The first question confirmed Words noted that she had not answered the second though he didn't expect an answer there. He grinned at having her alone, the others oblivious to what she was saying continued on. Her tit bitten lightly, her nipple tugged and snapped into place time and time again.

“Now why would I want to make this easier for you?” He was not going to give her the chance to resist against him one on one not that he had been worried about her unarmed but why give her that chance? The zipper to her lower garments had been discovered and undone. The suit peeled down far enough for a foot to step up and pull them down to her ankles.

A clawed hand shredded her panties taring them away with a jerking motion before a scaled hand began rubbing between her thighs. Her ass rutted against making her feel how hard the Adda behind her was.

Her second breast seized from behind, squeezed as a thumb traced over the nipple. The Adda spat into his hand lubing up his member before guiding it to her backdoor. Once aligned there he took her hips. Her legs picked up by the other that held them in place as he brought his member against her sex.

Meanwhile Words came closer. One of his hands skimmed against her flank. “I have a better idea. The longer it takes you to answer the more the others get to defile you. Answer me honestly and I might mitigate you down to some alone time. Ready? Again why were you after the scientist?”

The other Adda remained in position, throbbing members aching even leaking out some precum in anticipation for what was to come.

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2