View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Want (for Nail and Moka) 

Post Want (for Nail and Moka)
Wise or not the ADD had to get their agents back into the field as quickly as possible. The dangers to them had been immense and the turn over ratio had been somewhat high. Whether killed, captured or meeting with another hazard had been the norm though there wasn't much time to hold an agent's hand knowing all this. New agents took time and money to train up and it was no wonder why the ADD recruited rescued students straight away when they could. Strong motivation and being use to some of the darker stuff by then made for ideal servants to serve without too many issues.

Nail was assigned to work with Moka for a little while at least. Nothing too extreme at first. Explore this or that, investigate these going on's or serve as back up in the more routine stuff. Today had been little different. Serve as additional guards to a convoy going to a deep space station. It was in the same sector of space that the Xagi inhabited though that world was still a ways off.

Pirates were the bigger danger as several ships in that vicinity had been targeted already in the past though mostly by minor groups that were insufficient to hunt down. They weren't dealing with the Rak'dos or other terror just local groups.

The convoy had well needed supplies, mostly food stuffs, medicine and parts to repair the communications and central computer. The station had a dozen or so scientists but tons of cutting edge tech. It was close to a nebulae to where the station was studying it, the details probably way to boring for someone not involved with science.

The head of the scientists was an alien, as were the other scientists though it was hard to explain if it were just one entity or twelve separate individuals, the pair was simple told that they'd see …

The head of everything was Ova … perhaps the two were being sent because they were not human themselves and may relate better.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:19 am

Post Re: Want (for Nail and Moka)
Agent were a dime a dozen to the ADD, they didnt care weather their agents had psychological trama or postdramatic stress episodes. The ADD only cared that a agent could pick up a weapon, patrol, and do their duty for the glory of the cause that still wasnt quite clear? They never told her what it was they were accually trying to do however agent Nail wasnt trained to think or care, only to fallow orders and that was exactly what she was going to do, and did best, along with her new comrade, SFA recruit Moka Zulin. A young navigator from a primitive world light years away, Nail didnt have many details about the recruit, she never took the time to ask nor did she care too when the pair was assighed together on these deep space patrol missions.

Their current assighment was to assist guarding a convoy of supplys to a deep space research outpost containing extra parts incase of repairs onthe comunications array, bedding, clothing, and food for the research team on board. As of late tho this sector ofspace has been under attack by pirates and strange creatures soposivly from another dimension according to the so called time travler that was helping the ADD, however that was a shaky rumor at best. But despite that Nail was more concerned about the much more real threat of pirates in this sector, lucky the reports said that it wasnt that troublesome group of pirates known as the rakdo armada that apparent took two fellow agents hostage.... yet it was still good to remain on guard just incase.

"This is opritive Nail, ID number #4211 of the A.D.D suport convoy on hailng frequency 1.04.4..... I repeat..... this is opprivitve Nail.... do you copy research outpost Beta... do you copy.." Nail woud say calmly over the secure channel as she slowly guided her light suport vessel in slowly, approching research station with her hands firmly gripping the ship controls as she looked out ship cock pit....(#1)

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:38 am

(#2).... out the ships cock pit through the visor of her form fitting jet black flight suits helmet as she rested back strapped to her pilots seat, awaiting communications from the station they were tasked with assisting.

"Moka.... do you see anything on radar?.... I dont want any pirates getting the jump on us....." Nail asked as she canted her head back at the co-pilots seat.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:50 am

"No Ma'am... nothing on radar yet.... we are in the clear... " A soft voice replied from behind Nail's seat, coming from another petiet young alien agent wearing a slightly modified pure white form fitting flight suit much like the one field oppritive Nail wore, except hers was built with the comfortable addition for her bushy cat like tail and her pointed feline ears on the suits helmet.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:59 am

The only thing of note in the sector had been the nebulae. If something had been hiding within it it was difficult to detect and while the station was close to it there would be a reaction time of several minutes should something come out of it.

The nebulae interfered with communications and so the station was some distance back. There were even thrusters on it to maneuver it a little though the station did not move too quickly it prevented it from being caught up by the gravity of some objects.

Five minutes or so to the nebulae. Scans revealed that the station had been intact, there was no damage to it from what the pair could decipher, no one at the docks and plenty of energy readings as they would expect. However, there was nothing on communications as the station remained quite.

Before long, however, a craft launched from the station. A shuttle outfitted with strong sensors for picking up greater details in the nebulae they could assume though the craft had two forward facing lasers they were hardly weapons not able to damage their ship but deal with space debris.

The supply ship they were with had not even bothered with shields though it remained in the shadow of their ship despite dwarfing them. At last communications lit up. Answering would reveal a strange alien on the viewer.

Short and dark green, it was some sort of plant, the skin replaced by a bark and luminescent green eyes. It's “hair” was an assortment of leaves or moss and it was small. The shuttle was smaller than average though other than the eyes the creature had no mouth at all and seemed to tap into their minds. Perhaps it needed to make visual contact with them or it generated sound around it though it seemed to be in the native tongues in their heads.

How it ate was probably through photosynthesis or some such seeing that it had no mouth.

Greetings. I am Root. Communications with the station are down at the moment and thus we have had to use this method to contact you. If you would please use the docking bay we will get unloading shortly after. For your safety remain on board your vessels until we come to retrieve you. The life support of the station is not set up to an oxygen environment since we do not require it and thus it will take some time for the environmental converters to kick in.

Root would answer any of their questions before leading them to the hanger where they docked and waited for the conversion. When someone came to meet them it was a similar creature, much taller wearing only a lab coat. It intruded itself as Ova though she had a mouth … she, was it female or genderless? The air had been cycled over and Ova lead them onto the station. Various vines and flowers actually grew within the station covering the walls and station floor. It looked more like a forest then a station though there were lights and such that glowed from beneath them in places.

The doors were difficult to see too. The more frequently used ones had more obvious features such as a line marking an opening that slid open though others were virtually camouflaged into the walls.

As you can see this is not a typical station but seeing that there are no other species here we have not had to conform save for these infrequent visits. I am looking forward to getting the communications back on line though it has made things somewhat challenging for us when dealing with our teams in the nebulae though we hope to refine our techniques in the future through upgrades to our computers.

Tell me a little about yourselves.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:40 pm

"Huh?... Oh!.... Thank you... that perfect, just keep a eye on the radar just incase." Nail stammered, she coukd help but be suprised very time Moka called her Ma'am like she was the superior officer here, in reality neither of them were superior then the other, SFA ranking was diffrent then that of the human agents, atleast it was for Hel'corians and the few lucky Maj'jin that were rescued by the ADD, ranks were frozen at the lowest miitary rank for ovious reasons..... the Hel'corian recruits were demeed expendable.

The supply convoy waited as the ships all came to a slow hault just a fewclicks out side the stations radius, continuing to hail the quite station from a safe distance for now untill finily the radar screamed and the two were notified by a ship departing from the station as Nail quickly had her weapons lock on and kept her finger on the trigger just in case as the stations ship slowly moved in.

Soon the ships communications flashed as Nail flipped the switch turning on their viewer as the pair finilly got to see their host for the first time. "A plant?" Nail said out load in suprise, her voice sounding skeptical however not rude in anyway as she simply was suprised befor she suddenly winced as a sharp pain was felt in the back of her head as the creature touched her mind with some kind of telepatic speech that made Nail nervous.

"Aghh...." Nail grunted, placing her palm on her helmet cover head and tried to calm down.... hot all telepathic beings in the galaxy were bad..... right? " G-greetings Root.... we are coming in now..... thank you... Nail out...." Nail said as she seemed to quickly and nervously reply befor she shut of the viewer as if it would stop that telepatic transmission as she guided their ship into docking bay and hopfuly get this mission over with as they waited for this comversion....

Afther a short time of waiting the pair unstrapped them selfs from their seats and streached afther their long flight....(#1)

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:14 pm

(#2)...long flight and adjust to moving agin in their clingy formy fitting space suits. Nail wasnt one for small talk as she only got ready in the mean time by taking one of their light laser pistols for self defense and some extra ammo packs, strapping them to her utility belt untill finilly they got the green light to leave their ship as Nail approched the air lock and primed it to open.

The transport ship's door opened with a hiss of hydrolics releasing as Nail stepped out into the very stange station. "What in the world?" Nail said with wide eyes looking around at the forest like sruberry that covered the walls floor and ceilings of this stations innterior befor she noticed the tall plant like being who nearly blended in with the back ground if not for its friendly greeting and its lab coat.

"You must be doctor Ova... I'm ADD agent Nail of the SFA.... " Nail said as she approched, reaching up to her helmet as she depreasurized her suit with hiss of hair so she could remove the heavy helmet off her head, clipping it to her belt as she shook out her strawberry blond hair, allowing her stubby purple horns to been seen protruding from the top of her head hinting that this agent was not human as she looked to the sciantist Ova with her dark purple eyes for the first time. "No this station isnt what I was expecting, doesnt this all pose a safty hazor?..... however we brought your requested supplys as you ask so you can make repairs....." Nail said befor Dr Ova ask her last question, sparking a blush on her already flushed cheeks. "Oh.... uhm.... theres not much to tell about my self.... other then I'm a soldier for the ADD...." Nail lied, theres was alot to tell accually, especilly if Dr Ova saw the millions of views viral video of Nail playing bondage game with Ven and his thugs, theres even a auto tuned version.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Moka did the same as Nail afther the pair touched down on the station. Unstrapping her self from her seat and propaired for departure as the young maj'jin Moka Zulin took her navigational hand held gear with her on her own utility belt she slung around her cute slender waist, and hopfully she could gett a better look at that nebula for her own intreasts in things celestial.

Afther getting ready Moka moved to the air lock with agent Nail. Also wrapped tightly in her own very similure ivory white space suit that hugged her petiet young body, leaving bery little to the imagination as the cute feline agent fallowed Nail out once those door hissed open.

"Whoa..." Moka said over her helmets comm, with nearly the same reaction on her face as Nail had first seeing the strange station first hand. All the vines, roots and plant life, it reminded her of her home world's vast dense jungles if not for all the lights and metal behind the plant growth.

Seeing Dr Ova for the firt time also took the Maj'jin back as she jumped first seeing her. However Moka quickly calmed her self afther realizing this was their contact.

"Oh... you scared me..." Moka said from behind agent Nail as peaked around the hot blooded hel'corian and smiled with a meek grin. "Greetings Dr Ova.....Its a pleasure to meet you.... I'm agent Moka Zulin......" Moka said as she stepped forward to offer hand to shake if the planet women accepted such greeting befor Moka turned to pop off her helmet with a hiss of decompression as the seal broke as the friendly majin agent shook out her allowig her fuzzy feline like ear flick up as they twiched being unrestrained befor she fallowed Dr Ova along with Nail deeper into the station. "oh....uhm... I'm a navigator with the ADD.... I study star charts and celestial bodies with alot intreasts much like your self here at this station..... Accually I would love to see your studies on the nebula while I'm here...." Moka sad as she fallowed along.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:00 pm

While Root had been telepathic, Ova did not seem to be. If she had been offended by Moka's initial reaction she had not shown it though it seemed common enough in her days. She did not actually smile though the two would quickly realize that she lacked the muscle structure to change her expressions much and what she did accomplish had been totally alien to them.

She did take her offered hand though even as her tail was lightly grasped by a creature that looked identical to Root. It was stroking it lightly though Ova seemed to notice it without even seeing what it was doing.

Rather than yell or make excuses she addressed it. “Twig, assist with the unloading of the supplies.” She dismissed the creature who had gone off though Ova turned to Nail. Somehow nonhumans had not surprised her as she regarded the pair of agents.

“I assure you it is not a hazard at all. Metal and machinery can be quite drab and the plants never grow where they are not suppose to. Think of them more as wrapping paper on a gift. It is all part of me … I am the station.”

She paused giving that a bit of thought. The translation did not work too well so she attempted it again. “My body is larger than yours. I can control it too a great extent. Nor does it all have to connect to me … like an octopus if you sever an arm it can still control it unattached from the body seeing that it has a brain in each. While not attached to me directly I can both feel and experience through it. I can control it's growth so it will not get anywhere sensitive. All in all think of it as skin cells that wither and die. My body is essentially the root from which everything begins while the rest can shrivel and die or bloom under the right conditions I am never reduced in size more than you now see.” She explained, it may not have made perfect sense to their alien minds but it would have to do as she could explain it no better though she could clarify things if the right questions arose.

She then shifted back to Moka at the mentioning of the nebula. “Currently one of the shuttles is there running more tests. Stars are dying and being born there. Worlds are getting their start as dust, gases and debris come together.

“You are free to look over our findings. Many of the tests may not make much sense to you, there species specific as far as the radiation of particular types of stars on our ability to convert this to energy but there are others that are much easier to follow along with what we've explored thus far. The nebula will form into a large galaxy one of these days.

“We are on the edge of it and have explored less than five percent of it. Having agents around is never a bad thing though nothing particularly dangerous happens out here. I am happy if you would stay a bit, stay until the communications come back online at least. If there were faulty parts it will take ages to get replacements otherwise.

“Our course there are refreshments. Visitors here are not often of my species so I have stocked up in what others find palpable. Agent Nail, let's broaden your life experiences a little. How often can you say you were in a space station that was a garden more or less for a few days. It will give you a little more to go with then just being an agent. I am not just a scientist after all and can attest to a great many other things.”

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 am

Nail couldnt help but smirk as Dr Ova's helper twig seemed to take a intreast in Agent Moka's bushy blue tail, the paniced majiins sudden reaction was humerous as her tail was being stroked and teased by twig befor Nail returned her attention back to the doctor as she awnsered her question. "I guess thats fine.... so long as its not effcting any of the stations equipment then there is no problem." Nail said as she blushingly looked around the docking bay at the vines and planet growth, still embaressed by Dr Ova's question only momments ago.

However Nail was intreasted in how her biology worked being the station and all however that blush ofhers brighten as the word squid and tenticles came up as she looked away nervously as her cheeks redden. "ok! ok!.... I get the idea, your a very special.." Nail said soundingalmost offended, however she wasnt trying to be rude,more nervous, like talkng about spiders to a person terrorfied of such creatures.

"Oh thats ok thank you" Nail said shyly to Dr Ova's final statment as she moved along side Moka slowly. " I'm only a agent I swear.....the rest is not worth mensioning... " Nail said with a regretful tone, viously hiding somthing.... however most agents allready new about Nails dirty litte secret claim to fame.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:50 am

"Yes its a pleasure to me...me Auh! Ahh!" Moka said softly as she took Dr Ova's hand to shake gently, her comrade Nail and Dr Ova suddenly see the feline girl pause abruptly as if paraylized befor her face suddenly ignited to become bright red as her tail was grabbed by twig forcing Moka to suprisingly let out a moan of pleasure!? fallowed by her knees buckling as she fell to all fours afther releasing the doctors hand and trembled until the creature know as Twig finilly released her senstive tail and scurryed off as Moka stared daggers as he quickly left.

"Erhem...." Moka cleared her throught as sheshyly recomposed her self. "Sorry....please forgive me... t-that wasnt on perpose.... my tail is just very senstive.... and that was unexpected..." Moka stuggled to say as looped her tail back around to hold gently as she blushed and apologized. "Thanks.... I would love to read them and see what you have learned while we are here."

Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 am

She noted the blushing and knew that it had meant something but she wasn't as keen on the biologies of non-sapient plants. Ova gathered a logical guess though she was uncertain if the Hel'Corian was it, was growing irritated or not. Her species had been long lived and thus patient to the extreme. Rushing just simply did not make sense to them, nor did death for that matter. Individual death just wasn't something that occurred in living memory. Sure parts and seedlings died all the time but as long as the core remained intact. They were not immortal beings and would eventually die but that was a long time coming.

“We are all special. In all of this vast universe among the countless stars and planets there is only one you. But do not worry about privacy, to prepare for visitors such as yourselves the guest facilities are devoid of my growths. I am not remarkable as far as my species goes. There are so few of us now though it is hard to remember others at times, not since the loss of our home world.”

These fleshy ones sure did color. Moka brought attention to herself in what she could only deduce was some form of pleasure that she recalled reading about more than a century back. She had been curious at the time as how it was suppose to work though had her attention diverted back to her project at the time.

“There is no need to apologize. That particular seedling is at fault. Though he is young, the youngest. I have already issued orders to refrain from future actions. Come.”

She lead the pair on to an area that had to have been the cafeteria at one stage. The chairs were replaced with stones as were the tables and the growth was all about. The food was surprisingly good though it appeared as simple pellets.
Moka was shown some of the materials that they had been working on. The computer screens while entwined with vegetation had not grown over the screen of the monitors or keyboards. The characters took a little work though being in an older style of Galactic Basic then she was use to.

The convoy was being unloaded and the communications repaired though there wasn't a rush in the work it was a priority as far as getting to it. Neither agent saw much of that grew though they had to have been as fascinated by this station as they were.

Of the twelve scientists only one had been vacant, the one in the nebula though he had been in there for a bit no one seemed to worry as it was mentioned that this was common. And why not, the creatures were so laid back. They all looked alike save for Ova and the smaller ones, while curious of them kept their distance. To Nail's determent they all we Telepathic as far as speech went though it didn't seem that they could do anything else except that there seemed to be something odd.

What one knew the others knew though with them all looking alike it could have been as simple as the same one coincidentally always popping up though it was a strong suspicion.

An area even had been set up for Nail to continue target practice with. The plants she found were resistant to blaster fire and on the rare times she hit on it actually exploded into growing a bit like one of those Chinese snake pellets. Cold, Ova would later explain caused them to shrivel and retract to a smaller state though not killing them it made them dormant, though at extremes it would kill them such as the vacuum of space though one didn't have to take it that far of course.

Once communications were up a time lapsed message came through. It was visual, strange text though as Ova explained it the Seedlings could only communicate Telepathically when seeing someone regardless of that distance. With no one answering though it would have to use text.

The message was two days old and in summary it had gone into hiding narrowly avoiding a ship that attacked it or rather ships. It had discovered strange energy readings from one of the planets, went to investigate and found that there was a small base there that it surmised were pirates.

It was discovered, shot down by several fighters but managed to go into hiding. The coordinates of the world had been listed as well as notations that there was a blue star which could provide it with sufficient energy reserves if it were ever to get more than a few minutes alone as the fighters were still searching.

Ova stared, still pondering. Even now it seemed that they did not rush into anything.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:40 am

"You really think that?" Nail couldnt help but crack a smile as Dr Ova called her special, uniquie in some way. I was nice to hear that statement come from such a high seated and well rounded individual for once. The Helcorian military on the other hand drilled into a imperfect half bloods heads was the total oppisit. Her entire life Nail was taught that half bloods were never to be seen as individuals or uniquie, only expendable numbers for the grinder, thats why so many were practicly given to the A.D.D, imperfect half bloods were considered unless..... However it was uplifting to see that individuals in the organization didnt think that way.

Afther the first room crazyness however Moka and Nail were given the grand tour, shown diffrent places they could go to practice their marksmen ship, study, eat, sleep, and bath on the station during their stay as repairscwere made on thestations long rage communications.

Moka spent most of her time here with Dr Ova and the other scientists in the research center studying the nebula while also exchangingbstorys of her own lost home world, while Nail on the other hand seemed to alienate her self and mostly went to the shooting rage alone and practiced her marksmen ship shooting those odd planets that got bigger the more she shot them. Moka would stop by to practice as well however Nail didnt seem keen on teaching the friendly majiin as those momments regularly ended with Moka simply giving Nail her space thinking she didnt want to be disturbed.

However as the days went on and the repairs were made the comunications array was eventually fixed by the team as Moka wasted no time bringing up the array only to discover that to their suprise the the comunications lite up with a time delayed disstress becon from a near by planet orbitinga blue star, sent by what Nail guessed was one of Dr Ova's seedlings apparent registered days ago.

Nail came up behind Moka who was sittng at the comunication consol she was...(#1)

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 am

(#2).... she was working at and leaned over the majjins sholder inorder to read the text that was writen accrost the monitor as Nail was unknowingly getting incredibly closly to Moka as her modest chest hung infront of the young womens reddening face as she leaned over. Nail's modest breasts only covered at this time by a black sports bra she wore inorder to stay cool while visiting this green house of a space station along with a pair of tight fitting track pants that hugged her shaply hips and firm rear end while training here aboard the last few days. "Dr Ova?" Nail said softly as she looked back at the assumed female doctor, wondering her thought on this matter.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:17 am

Over the chorse of three orfour days the two agents hung around mostly as Moka mostly studyed te nebula with Dr Ova and the others, readingbtheir research and learning new tricks of te trade of astrology and star mapping from the planet like Doctor.

It was a strange station with the way the planet life grew over everything yet didnt cover anything important as Moka used te consols while also opserving the seedlings work, findingbthem facinating, yet she didnt when they went to touch her tail, sparking some strange sounds and reactions from the young women around the station the last few days. Apparently the seedlings finding the temptation of Moka's tail hard to ignore, expecially after she changed into somthing cool to wear while aboard this tropical forset of a ship as Ova and the crew found Moka going about working in a loose fitting tank top and tight pair of yoga shorts she brought with her from HQ for sleepng, however this purpose worked all the same.

The day came when the comunications array was fixed and Moka was deligated to trouble shoot errors as part of her O.S training however when she fliped on the array the consol lite up with distress afther distress call from one of Ova men as Moka called very one that mattered to the communications room.

"Uh... S-squishy.." Moka whispered and blushing as Nail came over leaned over her to see the monitor Moka wascworking at, as Moka couldnt help but peak up at the blond agent modest cheast hnging infront of her face and get justa little jelous as she sighed, looking down at her own sad chest. "No fair..."

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next