View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Want (for Nail and Moka) 

Post Re: Want (for Nail and Moka)
Being practically immortal (as far as any remembered no one had died of old age) they did not have Gods. One of the driving forces, fear of the unknown, had been absent in them though Dr. Ova let out an enthusiastic nod.

“Most definitely. There is only one you.” She responded. Unlike the smaller ones it was easier to refer to her as feminine even if that was not the case. She could have been genderless or both genders though she had sounded female and less monotone then the others.

“Can you imagine a reality where you do not exist?” She certainly could not think of one where she had not existed. Such a thing just wasn't contemplated though long lived their species reproduced in such a rare way that all life to them was precious. Their own had not been as plentiful as many of the other organisms in the galaxy.

Moka, being around the Seedlings and Dr. Ova had learned much. Not only had she learned some of their mapping techniques that differed but were slightly better than the standard ones employed by the ADD she would realize that the Seedlings had a better sense of light waves and used this sense to assist with charting the position of stars though there were a few techniques she picked up too, short cuts, better estimations on actually discovering worlds and anomalies from studying the effects of gravity and other techniques. They could seem to discern the presence of planets orbiting a star too if they were actually looking out at them via telescope or other process. Since they were so sensitive to light they could pick up the slight diminish of light as a planet blocked out some of the light.

She had discovered the reason for Ova's pause too. Not only were they patient but their life was different. The Seedlings all had their own personalities but where attached to Ova in the same manner as the other plants. Awakened with more awareness perhaps. They had not been attached to the other plants in a traditional root system but they seemed connected, at least at close range. But the thing was that they were not seen as “alive”. They were half souls until they left Ova.

A male infused the Seedlings with that missing part that gave them total awareness which promoted a Seedling into developing the other abilities that the parent had and they could form their own Seedlings in time. Until then the Seedlings were sterile regardless of age.

To Moka they were alive minus some of the species abilities. To Dr. Ova they were precious true but not yet equals with that potential. Thus the longer debate. Whether or not she picked up on the whole issue with Nail's breasts and it not being fair was hard to say, she did not react to that. But when she did she looked to Nail who seemed to be waiting on her in the first place.

“It has not fully awakened. Yet in all of the galaxy it is unique. I lack the means of sufficiently rescuing it, however. Can the two of you offer assistance? I am simply not equipped or trained in such a way.

“My best guess is that the discovered base doesn't believe a message got out. The one we received is two days old and was cached when the communications went down. It is too far away to feel though it has less than a week to return or it will wither and die.”
She clarified, not everything was known about them but it appeared that the Seedlings had to remain close. They were an ultra rare species and if they were studied in the past no one remembered doing so. Moka had learned more than anyone else these last few days as she found that Ova did not refrain from answering her questions. Sometimes with the language barrier things may have been a little unclear or vastly different where it was tough to get a comparison.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:00 pm

"Huh? Did you say somthing Moka?" Nail said cluelessly, flicking her eyes down at Moka, completly unaware of her somewhat awkward possion above the majjin who was sitting below her innte comunications chair. Nail's modest bust at perfect head level for the poor blushing majjin to just see up the sports bra Nail wore as she bent over to read the screen befor Nail leaned back up off Moka ending the awkward momment for poor Moka as Nail looked twords Dr Ova and nodded, crossing her arms over her modestly covered chest as she leaned back up agiest the edg of the comunications terminal.

"It doesnt matter to me wither its a drone or not, it is one of your's and it has important intel on the pirates, thats plently of an excuss for me to go and gather him, that will atleast give us an idea on the pirates stationed on that planet with out making any hostile contact with them. We are not equiped for a land assult on a pirates compound if there is one.... " Nail said as she considered the risks befor looking to Moka then back to Dr Ova. "But we are equiped for a drop and rescue.... that atleast wecan do..."

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 am

"Eep!" Moka squeeeked shyly, It was awkward for Moka to be so close to agent Nail, its never happen befor nor has Moka seen Nail dressed so.... so lightly befor in their short time together. Moka couldnt help but look at the blond agents gorgious round breasts nussled in that tight looking sports bra, almost looking as tho they were ready to spring free at any momment. It was weird yet kinda exciting at the same to see she wasnt a robot.

Unlike other partners Moka has been with or has seen, Nail was the most.. well... how to say modest agent shes met while the ADD in terms of attire and sexuality. The Hel'corian only took showers alone nor did she ever undress with others around, Moka wondered if there was a reason since see noticed Nail never tried to bond with others or develop relationships like other agents did with each other seeng as unlike them, Nail never came onto her or tried anything whil they were alone, not like Cynthia and others who seemed to like making her their lewd young pet b it alone or in the showeroom...

Moka couldnt help but think Nail smelled nice as she resisted the eurge to batt at those hanging fun bags like big soft pieces of yarn befor Nail finilly moved away and Moka was left with only husky breathing and a soft thumping heart beat that regularly happened because of impure thoughts. However giving a momment to recompose her self Moka spun around in her chair to face both Nail and Ms Ova who discussed the idea of a rescue, however Ms Ova may notice Moka cross her arms over her chest as well, yet this wasnt to act cool or for comfort, Ova might notice it was really to hide her harden nipples from being noticed poking out agiest the thin fabric of her tank top, and there was no excuse of it simply being cold either.

"I dont know.... I'm not a field opprotive, like that.... I'm not sure if I'm ready for a on the grounds mission....." Moka comfessed as she looked up to Nail timidly, a faint red blush come over her cheeks.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:00 am

The missing Seedling was genderless … they all were … but Ova did not mention that. Though explaining was something she would normally do they were focused even if they seemed laid back and did not rush that did not mean that they were distracted from a matter, only that they though intently on what they were doing before moving on.

It could be grating at times for other species though all the Seedlings were genderless until they received the second half of their soul. Facial features developed then, well they could see the different characteristics well even if others couldn't. A mouth developed and while they had a decline in Telepathy being able to use it only had short range it's loss was not noticed with the infusion of other abilities.

It had not been as if they lost their Telepathy. It was more like a transformation seeing that they were connected to their extended bodies and could control, communicate and sense through any portion of it. So in a sense the Telepathy just changed.

“Take Root with you. It will follow your directions and can sense Sprout and guide you to it.”

Moka seemed less confident about going to the planet. “I will dispatch a communications to the ADD about the pirate base to make them aware of it before you can process whatever information Sprout may have on it. It is not an assault on the base but rather a rescue mission. I doubt anyone will be looking for you but they are likely to be alert. With nothing else around they probably surmised that it was someone from this station.

“If a group of pirates they probably deserted the base with it's discovery. The message is old and if Sprout took severe damage it may be marooned there. They may have just looked for it at the start but departed once orders came in from their base.”

It seemed sensible that if pirates were there and they pieced together this information that they would leave seeing that their base was discovered with no way of telling if the location had been disclosed. But Ova left the matter up to the two seeing that she did not have experience in these realms.

Though Nail was unusual. She would risk her life … Ova was uncertain if she were using possible intel as an excuse or not though something told her that that was just a mask, perhaps a reason to give to her superiors, she had no idea about military matters.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Was it that ovious? Ms Ova may have noticed that it was pretty clear that agent Nail had other motives that she was not mentioning, but it was hard to say what those motive were, only that Nail was happy to volunteer unlike her novice partner agent Moka who was very nervous about the idea of jumping head long into the field, especily afther hearing some of the horror storys other agent spoke of about the brutality of some space pirates.

"I dont think thats a good idea..." Nail said as her dark purple eyes flicked to Ms Ova, looking almost uneasy about bringing the seedling call Root with her as she stopped leaning agiest the edge of the table, waving her hands ifront over as if rejecting a gift.

"Uhmm... I mean....uhm... I dont think it will be nesessery... you know... to endanger any more of your uhm... helpers.... Besides... I'll have Moka there and that plently of baby sitting..... but if you insist..." Nail lied as she recomposed her self, looking between Ms Ova and Moka with a meek smile that easily told the much sharper scientist that the agent was in fact making poor excuses. In truth it was more to the fact that the seedlings telepatic nature kinda creeped her out.

"Yes... the mission will be simple, search, rescue, no fire fights or infiltrations, just drop in grab the seedling and we come back... easy..." Nail said befor she moved twords the large steel door of the communications room ready to get suited up unless Ova had more to say.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:39 am

Moka wasnt as sharp as Ms Ova and didnt catch Nail's lie, the poor majjin was more distracted by the awkward things that happened only momments ago and the fact Nail said she would be baby sitting her. "Hey!" said loudly, taking offense to that statment as she looked to Nail and pouted, not seeming to disgreeing with the rude blond but at the same time she saw were she was coming from, yet still Moka couldnt help object. "Well wait Nail..... I think its accually a good Idea to bring him..... like Ms Ova said, Root can track the other seedlings.... and that will make the job easyer and faster for us to get in and get out..." Moka said as she stude up out of her seat and fallowed Nail to the door.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:50 am

Intelligent and perceptive Ova had some confusion on how aliens thought at times but being patient she was able to work possibilities out for herself and go with what was most likely. Here though, in military matters she conceded the point that she did not have the experience to draw upon and nodded at the agent.

“I differ to your judgment.” She then cast her gaze to Moka. “Some of our techniques may assist you in the nebulae to get better readings among all the gas. I'll supply you the data to clean up your sensor readings better. It's not much but every little bit will help.”

That information had been supplied to them and on the way into the nebulae it could be inputted to enhance the sensors a bit or rather clear up so of the static that they were receiving filtering out some of the background noise. It was like changing the channel on a radio one had to finagle things to get the dial just right to pull forth a clearer, stronger signal.

The planet itself was fairly basic. There was a blue star and scans would eventually pick up the cashed shuttle. It was still emitting some power, as expected power was not totally cut though whoever was searching for Sprout had not turned it off for some reason.

To Nail who was far more experienced it smelled like a trap. Keep the ship on so it could be located and when it was checked out spring the trap. But seeing how it was two days that probably was no longer the case.

At one stage they picked up two fighters in the distance that didn't seem to notice them at all blipping on their radar for a brief moment as they came into sensor range had cut across their sensor range at an angel.

There were no other energy signatures … the pair of fighters briefly and the shuttle below. Shields were up on it as were the life support system though severe damage could be registered to the aft section and engines of the ship.

The atmosphere was breathable and it seemed that the shuttle came down in a swamp, lots of fog, shallow water and plants. Other life forms were difficult to pick up currently.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:04 pm

In truth Nail had no reason not to expect the extra help from root, it was more to the fact telepathic beings reminded her to much of her former master Farner. That disgusting squid faced creature did unspeakable things to her for weeks if not mouth straight, Nail wasn't sure for how long it actuality was, however her slavery may have been short lived compaired to other agents who were put thorough the same hell. Even Moka was enslaved for more then a year however she doubted the majjin was taken the same way and for as long as she was with out any rest, since Moka wasn't really used a a pleasure slave like that all the time according to her file. However the mental and damage was still very clear Nail suffered greatly and simply doesn't trust some creatures or even people who can get inside her head where she is the most vulnerable. So in the end Nail refused but root may end up coming regardless depending on how much the idea was push based on Moka and Dr Ova on the matter.

However after all the planing and most likely arguing Nail would either end up storming out in a anger or simply leave, knowing full well she was in the wrong but just to stubborn to agree and admit she was scared of the planets here. She would head of to the guest quarters of the station, lock her door and think about what she said and how stupid her excuses may have sounded be for she finally began to get ready for the mission.

Stripping off her training clothes and tossing them to the away in a heep by the door, she unrolled her mission gear from her baggage. A jet black infiltration suit that was a slight upgrade then the gear she was previously supplied with, being 70% lighter, with life support systems, radar and sound damping and self cooling fibers. However with the upgrades made the ADD R&D division has to make cuts on the suits protective capability and with the snug fit she wasn't able to really wear any under clothing underneath the form fitting suit besides a pair of standard issue black panties the ADD gave to most agents. The suit felt kinda skimpy once Nail finally squeezed, commenting the designer was a kinda perverted after zipping up and buckling her suit together, but no matter Nail was practically ready to after she started the suits boot up with no issues. From where she headed twords the stations docking area to away for Moka so they could get this show on the rode, because the sooner this was over the sooner they could head back to HQ.....

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Moka had no clue what Nails problem was but choose not to dwell on it to long, the poor confused majjin only shook her head and fallowed Nail out after thanking Dr Ova for the help and the help of showing her different mapping and reconnaissance techniques. After that Moka did the same thing and moved to her room in the guest quarters and got ready and suit up. Unlike Nails her suit wasn't nearly as sophisticated or high tech, her was a more simple and basic ADD recon suit that helped her hold her gear for planetary exploration and mapping, and after getting suited up Moka met Nail at the docking area ready to depart.

The pair departed from the station with out issue and blasted off to the planet with the last known energy signature and began the atmospheric reentry. It was a bumpy ride but the pair reach the ground safely as Moka mapped the location around the so-posed "crashing site", suggesting Nail landed a few clicks out so they could move there on foot since the area that the seedling appeared to be located in was a swamp that didn't have very many places that was stable ground for the ship to land.

Once their ship landed Moka began to run tests on the atmosphere outside, finding out the air was in fact breathable, safe to life in much like most habitable planets in the galaxy as Moka soon emurged from the ship first and pulled a device from her utility belt that looked much like a hand held terminal as she lifted it above her head at the sky, letting the device take a image of the nebula as Moka would then use to begin mapping later as she quickly determined directions like north, south, east and west so they could begin their search. "Ok! We know the seedling went missing 2 days ago to the north east part of this swamp...... lead the way.." Moka said as she looked to Nail, the so called body guard of this recon mission.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:09 pm

With the swamp the best landing site had been a distance away though the atmosphere was breathable at least. It was warm here, close to the temperature at the station and the blue star was large in the sky. The planet was close to it's star though the plants her had been tinged purple-blue.

The water of the swamp was dirty and black and the sky was purple. Moka knew all that stuff about atmospheres filtering out certain light and all that stuff that may have bored a ley person though she found their barrings easy enough.

Trekking through the swamp was slow, even though the water was only as deep as their shins at the deepest the area was awfully muddy beneath sucking their legs into it though they could yank them free with a little effort before proceeding on. It did make walking more strenuous and running impossible though on the plus side gravity was lighter here so it was a little easier. Though the gravity was close to standard, perhaps 90% or so.

When they got to the crash sight the shuttle showed damage from the rear of the ship. The engines were fucked and a showed signs of where it was hit. Inside the vessel they found that the power was still on. The shields that deflected energy where up, so the ray shields were up but barely had any power left to them. The particle shields which stopped solid matter where blown completely, they were probably turned on to lessen damage from the impact though there was nothing here such as blood … er sap that indicated that Sprout was injured.

The black box of the ship told them about the damage to the engines and shields, the sent message they had already seen. Whatever energy supplies had been here were missing. Sure there were standard things here for repairing the ship. Some spare parts and tools though there hadn't looked to be any rummaging by whoever had checked out the vessel after shooting it down. It would be logical for pirates to take anything useful but while the ship was in disorder it looked as one would expect after a crash. Crates of supplies looked to be unopened and it was likely that Sprout took the emergency supplies …

It would be impossible at this stage to track Sprout though in the energy supplies of ADD pilots were medical supplies, a blaster and communicator along with some rations. It might be that Sprout had a communication device though something wasn't making sense here. Why the shuttle wasn't looted, or any means of finding the energy source of the communicator if it existed … they could attempt to get a fix on it. As mangled as the shuttle was the sensors were working though only functioned out to a limited range seeing that the ship was stationary.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:08 pm

This ship touched down and after some initial scans of the surrounding area and the air out side it was quick to find that the planet was hospitable for life. Nail fallowed Moka outside the craft after unstrapping her from her seat and the large interlocking steel doors opened to revile the lay out of the land they just found them self's in. Keeping an eye on the area around Nail kept her hand on her blaster that as currently tucked away nicely in her holster be for turning her head to Moka who just spoke, stating she was ready to get moving after discovering the directions of this new planet.

"Ok.... stay close......." Nail answered before she drew her pistol and started to move with Moka who was not to far behind as they slowly walked thorough the murky swamp like landscape. Marching through the swamp land was hard strenuous work as the muddy water that seemingly sucked ageist their legs as they walked in the shin deep water making running or simply moving quickly impossible to even consider let alone do, and with how hot this planet was Nail soon found that her suit began get warm as it clung to her body as she began to sweat despite the internal cooling the suit sported..... not making much of a difference in terms of comfort.

Afther some time the pair reached the crash site of the research craft, finding it nose down in the swamp and shot down from the back. Most intact but she would never fly again. Nail could help but remainder her own similure situation mouths ago back on the planet she was ordered to recon, only to be shot down and hunted like a wild animal be for eventually getting captured and fucked like an animal, the only good memory was meeting Ziggy but...... that also turned out to be a very convincing lie as well. It was something Nail recalled as she froze for a moment looking at the craft in a heep there in a swamp as if in dream like a daze, but Moka soon snapped back to reality as she noticed the majjins approch.

"Moka, head inside, Ill wait out here and keep watch...." Nail said as she kneeled down in the murky water to help bust Moka up so she could board the crashed ship through the torn open side of the craft.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Nail thought this planet was hot, Moka was dieing, the heat of this world was unbearable and the murky water didn't help out, it only made her feel gross and dirty as they trekked through the muddy wastes. Her companion only seeing the Majjin behind her gripping her own fuzzy tail so it didn't get wet or dirty, while later seeing the majjin take off her helmet and unzip the front of her suit, exposing the new clean tank top she changed into befor coming to this world with Nail so she could at least cool off get some kinda of fresh air.

After awhile they both reached the crashed ship and after taking a quick peak around they both deduced it was shot down judging from the way it was nose down in the swamp, the engines shot and smoldering and with the help of Nail, Moka got a boost up into the downed craft where she could being to search the small vessel.

"I don't see anything.... it doesnt look like there was a struggle...." Moka shouted back to Nail who was outside keeping watch.

(If you need more I can, I only posted what I had since I had to leave suddenly lol)

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:44 pm

(that's great, I had more of an idea but didn't want to post too much to force a direction :))

It had looked as if they had more questions then answers here on this unpleasant world. Well, Moka found it bearable for the short haul. She wasn't stranded here for long and to her relief the environmental controls still functioned on the ship so she was somewhat comfortable there.

With a hull breech though the warm air from outside would get in though Sprout already had the temperature warm and toasty in here it was an easy matter to dial those down for it didn't feel as muggy for that short while.

Odd. She would find that the sensors were calibrated though seeing that the Seedlings were functioning in the nebulae and knowing some of their techniques she would have been surprised if they hadn't been tweaked for optimal performance but this tweaking ran contrary to what she had learned. Next to useless in the nebulae and while it didn't look as if they had a clue as to where Sprout went from here it had dawned on her that Sprout had to have reset them as it made little sense for pirates to do so yet leave everything here unless they were the worse pirates ever and why reset them? The sensors were pretty useless in detecting lifeforms here. Life form sensors were more an educated guess and could lead to misclassifications. What something expelled in gases, body temperature, size and the like where all gathered and the computer made a best guess on data stored within files and if it were an unknown it would say so or might give the wrong info if the creature had similar signs to another. More data was key and there was probably no data from this world stored within.

Though things like the environment could be detected. It took a moment to realize that perhaps the frequency of whatever communications device was used functioned differently or the power emitted was on a different ban length. She did not know much about the aliens though everything thus far seemed to be tech that she was familiar with and no better than what she would expect.

But it was the case, Sprout had done something to his device to mask the energy signature. It was easier to detect and changing the settings on her own device was easy enough. The sensors gave them a weak energy single about two clicks from their current position. There was a cave of some sort in swamp or some sort of hole or borrow in a mound more likely.

There were some sort of lizards that had a dozen legs on each side, excellent purple scaled climbers and incredibly fast swimmers that folded all it's legs to it's side and swam in a S shaped pattern.

It was Nail that would have the experience to recognize it … at first she had not noticed with her attention occupied by some of the mosquito-like bugs that oddly didn't bother Moka but seemed to be drawn to her, something in her blood perhaps.

They were large, about half the size of a baseball though the two worked out soon enough that when a lizard was around they weren't. Probably it was that whole eating of them that they spied once but deviating their approach to follow the lizards or move toward them ensured that there were less bugs to worry about even if the things didn't seem to like Moka. It wasn't as if they threatened her, they were much smaller about the size of a Gardner snake but they would shy away from her, submerge or get out of reach. Not so with Nail. In fact she would feel that she could probably catch one if Moka wasn't near her.

They were near their destination when Nail would notice it in the much. It looked as if it had collided with a tree at high velocity but it she would determine was a droid … not just any sort but one of the hovering sort, the same sort of low quality cheap security droid that Ven had used in abundance on his ship, well all that was in her head done by Fafner though when she first encountered him he had the same model.

It was gunked up and had been here for an undetermined amount of time. It had no rust upon it nor any blast marks. It looked as if it were a pure accident that took it out or was it?

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:31 am

(OOC: lol yeah, srry I didnt mean to do that lol I wanted to poat more it was just suddenly somthing came up and I had to leave quickly lol )

"Well thats odd" Moka said as she refered to the strange findings she found around the crashed ship. Seing that the equipment was off when it had no reason to be off or reset? Moka wondered. "Why would pirates mess with a bunch of research on a nebula?" Moka said to her self as she took a closer look around. She had no clue what was happening here, nor did she understand why Sprout would do such a thing such as reset all the equipment befor the idea suddenly hit her as her fluffy cute ears perked up on end as a imaginary light bulb ignited above her head.

"Its a clue!" Moka said with suprise as she quickly had the crazy idea to test out a homing theory Ms Ova taught her about her seedlings as she flipped open and pulled up her mapping radar device off her belt befor fiddling with the device , settng it to the same wave legth she apparently discovered only to find it ping off somthing two clicks from their current possion.

Moka couldnt help but jump with joy at her good work as she quickly went to tell her awaiting partner outside. "Nail!.... I found somthing... Sprouts two clicks two the north!" Moka said as she peaked her head out of tge damaged craft as she pointed in the direction of the signal ping.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:27 am

"Ehh.... what are with these insects...." Nail complained as she smacked away discusting pesky bugs nibbling at her exposed skin as she waited in the boggy swamp for Mokato return. The blomd helcorian finding her self sealing her helmet back on as the pesky bugs refused to let up, her blood must be like surger to them she thought as Nail simply sealed her self back inside her protective suit befor Moka finilly returned, pokng her head out of the hull breech.

"What did you find?" Nail asked as she looked up at the happy majjin with a curious stare, nodding with suprise as Moka told her of the new findings and the new trail for them to fallow. However Nail couldnt help but find this entire thing fishy....

"Good work Moka..." Nail said befor helping her down so they could get on the move agin, Nail letting Moka lead the way now as she fallowed closly behind, not only for ease of travel but for the fact thewild life seemed to leave her alone te closer Nail was to Moka, which the agent was quickly beging to notice and find strange?

Nail choose not to dwell on it to much, the wild life left her alone so long as Moka was close by yet so she didnt care to much. However why was the question, was it her race? or somthing els, who knew Nail wasnt a expert on bugs or lizards yet Nail was quickly distracted by somthingy shiny and metalic floating in the murky march not to far ahead. "Whats that?" Nail said to Moka as she moved forward to take a look at their new found trasure as the curious young hel'corian discovered what looked like the shattered broken remains of a recon droid, a cheap oneat that as Nail fished it from the merky dank water to take a closer look.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next