View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra)
With Kytelash forcing his 'soot' away with every exhale it would take several minutes for it to build up enough around Alexandra to plunge her into darkness, ensuring that the dim light fading away would be a slow gradual affair, designed to demoralise a victim. The alien made no attempt to explore the helpless body before him with his hands, the armour plated fingers would be useless for such a task.

Instead he slowly brought tentacle after tentacle into play, the thick lengths of muscle and slime oozing along the helpless agent's body, for now avoiding her two lower entrances, even as her mouth and throat was violated by one. You know I'm almost tempted to see if I can stuff my dick into your tight human ass before finding out just how many tentacles I can fit inside your pussy ... he whispered teasingly into Alexandra's ear, the tentacle that was in her mouth suddenly retreating, popping free of her lips and leaving her gasping for air.

She would only have a few seconds before more tentacles snaked out, along with one hand. Fingers grasped Alexandra's jaw, holding her mouth open and in place as a tentacle wrapped around her red hair to use as a hand-hold to keep Alexandra's head positioned just right. He let her watch the two tentacles snaking around, until both shoved past her lips, really stretching them as he tried to double stuff her throat, holding her head just right to give him a chance of being able to pull it off. What do you think human? Just gag if you think that sounds fun ... He chuckles, a dark twisted sound, laced with pleasure as those two tentacles started to roughly pump back and forth.

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:55 pm

The monster was barely visible in the dimming light. Alexandra coughed as the tentacle finally pulled out of her throat, allowing her to take few breaths before she felt Kytelash's metal fingers grasp her jaw. "Ahhnnn!" Her head was yanked back, exposing her parted lips and her tight throat to two more tentacles. They plowed into her throat, causing the poor agent to shudder and immediately gag. The monster showed no mercy as the tendrils pumped in and out of her throat, providing no moments for the agent to take a breath. Tears wet her cheeks as she shuddered weakly. It was hard to say if the dimming light was due to the soot or the lack of oxygen reaching the agent's brain. Her struggles were weaker as she made choking whimpers from the monster's vicious assault.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:42 pm

As the captured human weakly struggled and gagged Kytelash laughed, a twisted sinister sound that only got louder as he spied the moisture seeping down her cheeks from her eyes. His response was twisted and cruel, and he started making the two tentacles fucking Alexandra's throat get even rougher, one shoving down before pulling back, letting the other take it's place.

As the human's vision dimmed she would feel the tentacle in her hair twisting her head to the side, even as his voice hissed out Look human ... Look at what's going to be putting you in your place ... even in the dim lighting, and through the slowly gathering cloud of light absorbing soot, the captured human agent would be able to see his exposed and erect cock, showing off the foot long pole that he was going to be using on her very soon.

What do you think human? Big enough to satisfy a piece of fuck-meat like you? Oh and don't worry ... I'm not going to choke you out ... It's not as much fun if I do ... His hissing whisper taunted, and just as Alexandra's air starved body was about to give out, both tentacles snaked out, withdrawing completely from her mouth, letting her gasp desperately for breath. The hand holding her head releases her jaw, and she would feel the two saliva coated tentacles sliding down to burrow between her teats, starting to pump back and forth in the soft valley they formed. As they did tentacles would finally snake down to grasp the human's legs, spreading them wider and wider as Kytelash moved closer, his thick cock-head dragging along the human's thighs as he took his time guiding it towards her tight lower lips.

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:37 pm

"Ulp... Urk... Mph..." The agent made choking sounds as the two tendrils alternated inside her throat. Her body jolt and shuddered, gagging on the thick tentacles. She was fading fast only to have the appendages yank out of her throat. Alexandra coughed and gasped for breath, her lungs welcoming the sudden intake of stale air. The woman sagged in her bonds as the tendrils slid between her breasts. They slid easily within her valley of cleavage, pumping back and forth. "Ooohh..." Alexandra continued to cough weakly as her legs were spread wide apart. Sadly, she knew what was coming next. The cock he brandished was now pressing against her netherlips, threatening to split the poor agent in half.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3