View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra) 

Post Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra)
The ADD had been contacted nearly a month ago offering them a place in a 'silent auction' going on for a piece of experimental technology that had been stolen from the Altean Heirarchy, one of the most stable galactic governments, and as a result one of the most advanced technologically. Demonstrations had been arranged for the device to be show-cased, a new high tech scanner that was able to piece any form of sensor shielding, and even full on cloaking. The device was a prototype, a one of a kind invention that could spell the doom of many ADD agents who relied on stealth technology to evade capture while pursuing slavers, or it could be used to make catching ships trying to flee Shokushu with their prizes much easier. Of course the ADD wasn't the only interested party, and word had spread like wild fire that the device was being stored somewhere on Tahri VI, or T-6 as it was known to the locals.

The world was a lawless backwater, and making it much worse was the fact that the planet's rotation was slow, to the point that one side of the world was burst almost to glass from a never-ending day, while the other was perpetual night. The only colonies on the world were on the night side, and hundreds of massive sprawling mines spread throughout the planet. It had long been mined dry of anything worth the cost, but the underworld in this sector had adopted it as their own, with dozens of groups setting up bases in the now empty and unused mine-shafts. Finding anyone on T-6 that didn't want to be found would take years of painstaking methodical searching.

Fortunately, for the ADD at least, they had won the auction, and now they simply had to send someone to pick up their purchase. Only after they won did the identity of the seller become revealed, the Alakian mercenary known as Kytelash. It wouldn't be hard for the ADD to find all sorts of information, both on the Alakian in general, and Kytelash in particular. He was well known as a mercenary first and foremost. He didn't always do his jobs for money, but he always sought to gain the most he could out of them. He was known as professional, and that as long as you didn't cross him, he would do exactly what he was paid for. However he was also known to be rather voracious when it came to his appetite for human females, and this would be the first the any human female had been paying him for something. It was unknown if his professionalism would keep her safe ... But his timeline for pick-up was short, and the ADD could not afford to let the scanner fall into anyone else's hands. They had agreed to the deal, and to back out now could have disastrous consequences to their galactic underworld connections if word got out.

And so Kytelash waited in an otherwise empty mineshaft, the list of arriving space-craft being beamed into his hand-held scanner. He was watching for a certain ship, the name having been sent to him ahead of time. The first meeting had been arranged to take place in an empty mining warehouse on the outskirts of the town, but he would have plenty of time to get there when the ADD agent actually arrived. Under his mask his dark eyes gleamed with anticipation, wondering just who the humans would send to deal with him.

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:13 am

Post Re: Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra)
There was no shortage of human females when it came to the ADD. Even if there was a risk of capture or Kytelash sating his appetite, the Directorate saw it necessary to send one of their most voluptuous of females on this mission. Of course, Alexandra's mission briefing did not state such lewd reasons but rather mention her skills with technology and experience with alien tech in particular. The agent had no say in the matter as she was soon in a scout vessel with a course set for Tahri VI.

The ADD agent took a slow breath as she brought her ship down past the planet's atmosphere. She just wanted this deal done as quickly as possible. Her previous encounters with alien species have been anything but pleasant. Even knowing the fact that she would soon have access to a new piece of tech that may save many lives did not really cheer her up.

She followed the directions given. Her ship scanned the surface for possible threats as she came closer to the warehouse. Landing a short distance from the location, Alexandra slipped on a long black trenchcoat to cover her skintight suit. She would be armed with a blaster under her coat. Hopefully, she would not need to use it.

Quickly and quietly, Alexandra approached the warehouse and took a look inside. With two large cases in hand, she could only hope no trouble occurs during this transaction.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:47 am

As the ADD scout ship started to approach Kytelash licked his lips under his breathing mask. This world had a normal atmosphere, which meant that while the human could breathe freely Kytelash found the air far too rich in oxygen for his body to really handle. However he was well used to this fact, having accepted it the moment he left his own accursed homeworld. He slipped outof his waiting place, leaving the scanner itself hidden inside the mine as he made his way to the warehouse.

The warehouse itself was old, and showed signs of not being used for years. Dust and black sand covered the gutted interior, and the remnants of transport vehicles were scattered around where they had been abandoned. Time had rendered most of them useless as anything other than massive weights, and even if it hadn't scavangers had already gutted them all. Alexandra would also discover that likewise the lights of this warehouse had been gutted, and in the pitch blackness she would be forced to rely on her own illuminationto see.

The change was subtle, the light that Alexandra was using started to dim, and the automatic reaction would be to assume it was thanks to something wrong with the light, or the power supply. But if Alexandra had read the briefing on who she was going to meet she would almost instantly realise that it was instead caused by the light absorbing 'soot' that he exhaled and left trailing behind him. Suddenly a male raspy voice whispered, from barely a foot behind Alexandra. Well well ... You must work for the ADD ... No-one else seems to be delusional enough to use you humans for anything but the sex toys you are. There's something cold and sinister in that raspy whisper, a complete lack of empathy or any form of caring about others. When the red hed spun around she would find Kytelash standing just behind her, unarmed and naked apart from his mask and the armor over his crotch. In the darkness behind him long tubes writhed, his thick strong tentacles. With every breath a cloud of darkness seemed to flow out behind him. His arms were crossed over his chest. With his mask he seemed faceless, making him nearly impossible to read ... At least to read anything beyond 'threatening'.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 am

"Ah!" Alexandra whirled around, leaping a few feet away from Kytelash. "Think what you want. You made a deal with the ADD and I am here to honor their end of the bargain," the agent replied, eyes narrowing, "Do you have the scanner?"

Alexandra was already very familiar with how the other alien races see humans. The room was now dimly lit thanks to the soot the creature was exhaling but there was still enough light to see the creature. The agent kept a tight hold of both cases which no doubt held the payment for the auctioned tech. It would take no effort at all to drop both cases and draw a weapon if things came to that. Her suit also had enough surprises to allow Alexandra to escape if things went sour.

The agent looked at the masked alien, awaiting his response.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:27 am

The large alien chuckled in amusement, the sound raspy and very inhuman, at Alexandra's reaction to his voice coming from so close, and even through his mask he could smell the femininity of the human agent in front of him. Of course. And once I'm certain that you've got my payment, along with that you aren't planning any surprises to try and ambush me, I'll show you where it's hidden. He replies, even as his mask shifts slightly. His height means that he has to look down at the busty red haired human, but Alexandra just 'knows' that he isn't looking down at her face, but rather her chest. Even though the form hiding trench-coat the human's 'assets' were rather pronounced. And underneath his crotch plate he was definitely appreciating the ADD's choice of 'ambassador'.

He gestured with one hand towards a vehicle that seemed to be designed to move tons of ore, walking over to it and reaching out with both hands. He grasped the side of it, his fingers digging into the metal with screeches of protest, before he flipped it over, turning it on it's side and making it into a makeshift table. Show me what's in the cases. He orders, eyes staring at Alexandra, making no indication of providing any sort of hint or clue as to where the scanner was ... although the agent was getting an impression that, where-ever it was, it wasn't in this warehouse.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:50 am

Unfortunately, Alexandra was not surprised with how the creature was looking at her. She also knew where he was looking. They were more disgusting than some of the filthiest men back on Earth. "I will show you the payment and you will bring the scanner here. You stated the trade would be made here, not elsewhere," the human woman stated.

The agent watched as this over nine foot tall creature grabbed a heavy cart and flipped it on its side. Alexandra let the loud ringing in her ears pass before approaching and bringing the first case onto the makeshift table. She opened it, revealing several credsticks of ever increasing value. She allowed him to look at the contents before bringing the other case up and opening it, revealing several fine gems and bars of gold and platinum that would no doubt be worth a great value on the market.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:04 am

Even after the cases were opened it took a few seconds for Kytelash's gaze to shift it's focus from the busty ADD agent to the contents, and he reached out with one hand to one of the things in the second case, lifting it and studying it closely. This seems to be everything that was agreed upon. And I never said the exchange would take place here. I've dealt with the ADD before, and they always tried to pull something. So the scanner is elsewhere. He snaps the cases shut, but leaves them on the 'table', making no attempt to pick them up.

You may keep possession of the cases until you've seen the device, but it isn't something that is easily moved around. If I put it here than someone else would have noticed and grabbed it long before you arrived. He pushes the cases back towards Alexandra, even as he starts to walk towards a doorway leading out of the warehouse and into the open 'desert' that surrounds this town. He glances back over his shoulder at her, eyes twinkling as he says You'll have to come with me human. So follow like a good bitch. He chuckles at that, clearly enjoying needling you verbally. At this distance his voice is almost impossible to hear, and if he took even a single step away he would no longer be able to talk with the agent. He didn't hesitate showing her his back either, as if he was unconcerned about the possibility of Alexandra shooting him in the back. Of course with you behind him that thick 'cloud' of soot become near choking, reducing Alexandra's visibility to a foot away at the most. If she didn't stick close to him she could very easily become lost in that sooty darkness that seemed to rob the light from everything. Even electronic sensors would struggle to maintain accurate data in that unnatural darkness as he led the red head out into the desert and towards the mine he had hidden the device in.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:17 am

There was no point in snapping back. The last thing she needed was to get into a conflict and ruin the deal or worse, provoke a fight. Alexandra grabbed both cases. Thankfully, her suit enhanced her physical capabilities enough to make it rather easy to carry the heavy cases. But, the agent was not about to follow the creature anywhere. Not until more questions were answered.

"Wait," she called out, "How far away are we going? You said the device is not easily moved. How am I going to get it back to my ship then? I can fly my ship closer or I can wait here and you can bring the device here. I am already here so there is no reason to worry about someone else arriving first." Despite the deal, Alexandra was not going to just voluntarily walk into something that puts things further into this alien's favor unless there is a good reason. If this was all just a ploy to trap her, she rather end it before it can begin.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:52 am

He turns to face the human as she calls out to wait, and his eyes focus on her mouth, studying those lush lips and fantasising about shoving his cock in between them. It takes him a few seconds to respond, which no doubt does little to allay the suspicion that Alexandra is feeling towards him.

It's within walking distance. Ten minutes or so out ... Well probably closer to thirty knowing how slow you humans are. But I brought a bike that can hold two. If you want to tell every pirate and bandit on this rock where it is than you can go fetch your ship. If you were just going to take what I offered and leave that wouldn't be a problem ... but I assume you want to test it and make sure what I give you is what was promised? There's a touch of scorn in his voice, as if he demeans himself by explaining something so obvious. I was going to show you where it is, let you check that it is real. And then take my payment and go. Surely the mighty ADD thought to give you a loader to put the device onto your ship?

Kytelash had no intention of double crossing the ADD, not out of any sense or honour, but rather because he was a professional. However with every moment he stayed with this fiery red haired human he felt his desire growing, his tentacles wanting to grasp her and make her scream as he violated her sweet body. For now he was resisting the urge, but he suspected he wouldn't be able to do so for long. Especially if he found an excuse to get that form hiding coat off the busty human.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:03 am

"So you want me to bring a loader then? Why did you not state that sooner?" Alexandra replied, "The more we move between these two places, the attention we attract. I rather do this in one trip and I am certain you do as well."

With that, Alexandra would head for her ship. If a loader was needed, then she would bring one. Kytelash's constant insults was not helping his case at all. She could then test the device then put it on the loader and quickly take it back to her ship. If this was not satisfactory, the alien creature best come up with a pretty damn good reason. It was unlikely anyone was going to notice a loader any better than noticing two people going across an open desert.

Now pushing a loader which now had both cases on it, Alexandra would follow more off to the side of the alien to avoid being engulfed by the thick clouds of black soot.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:48 pm

As Alexandra made her way back to the ship she heard that raspy alien voice hiss something, although the language was a rather rare one that was a remnant of Kytelash's homeworld. Firey ... I always love it when they start that way ... It makes them so much sweeter to break down. He was more talking to himself than attempting to communicate, and assumed that the human would have no idea just what he said. Of course if she had any form of galactic translator she'd be able to understand his words, but even without it she could hear the undertone of raw primal want. The alien stared at the human's ass through the coat as she went back to her ship, and as he waited for her in his very own patch of darkness he idly fantasised about screwing the ADD agent.

When she came back he led her out to one side, and to a rather high tech and expensive hover bike, one that was quite obviously beyond what the ADD had on hand, both in terms of the compact size of the components, and the fact it was obviously strong enough to carry Kytelash himself. He walked over to it, fiddling with some settings before it lifted from the ground as he moved into the seat. A blue field spread out from behind it, forming a gravity field that Alexandra could put the loader in to be 'towed' along with the bike. Would you rather walk for half an hour, or ride me for a few minutes? He hisses out questioningly, leaving out a key 'with' that would have made that sentence a lot 'safer'. Although that could be from a lack of english knowledge rather than a deliberate omission. Hopefully.

If Alexandra decided to take him up on his offer she would have a few choices of seating, although the only one that put her out of the soot cloud that Kytelash breathed out behind him was on his lap, and so undesirable for other reasons. There seemed to be another seat right behind him that Alexandra could use, which would mean she could lean to one side so her head would be clear of his exhale. Finally she could sit on her own loader, and while that option left her well out of sight and touch of Kytelash it also would leave her completely blind about just where he was taking her.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:13 am

If Alexandra understood what he said, she made no sign of it. It probably did not matter if she did. The agent was already on guard enough and this mission had to be completed lest several more agents are captured.

Kytelash revealed his means of transportation. It had only one seat which came to no surprise but, it could at least tow the cart. As annoying as it was going to be blind during the trip, Alexandra climbed onto the loader. "Lets get this over with," she stated. A few minutes, Alexandra would start her clock. If things take longer, she will be forced to take action. Alexandra kept her head low to limit the amount of soot flying at her. There was no point in trying to look around with this smokey cloud billowing from this strange alien creature. Hopefully, this creature kept his end of the bargain and takes her directly to the location of the scanner.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:29 am

Kytelash wasted no time as he started to drive, the bike surprising quiet as the wind ripples through the air behind it, trying to rip Alexandra's jacket off. The alien made no further attempt to talk with Alexandra as he drove, and it would be five minutes, just as the Agent was considering that he might have betrayed her, before he starts to slow down, pulling the hover bike into a mine shaft.

As he parks the bike Alexandra would be able to slip off and step off to the side to get out of that soot cloud, and would find herself staring at the scanner. The device was alien, and far more advanced than anything the ADD had. It was large in size, with all sorts of delicate crystals acting as lenses and wires throughout it, the material it was made of some sort of glass-like metal. Normal wires ran from a portable generator to the scanner, and as the human approached it seemed to come to life, glowing and letting out a hum as on the display characters started to display, providing an accurate picture of the anything orbiting the night side of T-6.

As he finished parking, and lovking, the bike Kyletash walked over. Does the fucktoy need a lesson on how to read the display? Or are you familiar with hierarchy designs? He rasps out, mocking you in that cold emotionless rasp of his. He was close to Alexandra, easily within arms reach of the red haired human.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:35 am

Perhaps the best part about the trip was not having to hear Kytelash come up with the same insults that all aliens use for human females. They quickly arrived at this unused mineshaft. Alexandra climbed out of the cart and out of the smog to find the scanner. It turned on just from her approaching it and within moments, her fingers were flying across the keys.

It was her first time seeing the device but everyone at the auction were given a preview of the device. That information was passed on to Alexandra which helped her get started. She recognized the map of T-6 and could confirm some of the locations found including their own. A few more key presses and the scanner would shut down.

The Russian woman turned to face the looming creature. "It works and I can confirm it is what you claim to offer. I will load this onto the cart, you will get paid, and we will go our separate ways."

Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:58 am

The alien grins behind his mask at Alexandra's actions and words, walking over to the loader and taking the two cases, lifting them off and walking over to the portable generator. He shuts it down smoothly, watching Alexandra as she loads the scanner onto the loader that she brought along. He licks his lips, waiting patiently for her to finish fastening it into place, before he suddenly reaches out, an armour plated hand closing on the back of Alexandra's coat. After all, a deal is a deal. The ADD would get their scanner ... Although he fully intended to put the agent through 'her paces' before hand.

Why do you insist on hiding yourself anyway ... You should be proudly on display ... Kyletash hisses out, his hand yanking away to rip her coat open and expose the skintight body suit, and the moment that it was exposed his other hand reaches out, trying to grab one of Alexandra's massive breasts. He held back from using his tentacles, for now at least, instead putting his armour plated hands at risk to try and coax out whatever surprises that the ADD agent had in store. He treated her like a bee, trying to goad her into revealing her painful stinger, so he could rip it out before his fleshy tentacles would move in.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next