View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Deal in the Shadows (For Alexandra)
The alien grabbed the cases while the human woman loaded the scanner on to the loader. It was then that the deal was complete and Kytelash decided to take a bit more for his trouble. His hand yanked off the agent's coat, revealing the sleek form fitting suit that revealed Alexandra's voluptuous hourglass figure. Kytelash lunged for another grab only find that Alexandra had already drawn her blaster. Without hesitation, she kept pulling the trigger, blasting the creature's hand, body, and anything else she could quickly point at in close range while leaping out of the monster's reach.

"I am not part of the deal," Alexandra said venomously. Her heart was racing inside her chest. She was not going to go through this again, not again. She will kill this bastard if that was what it took to make him stop.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:18 am

Underneath his mask Kytelash grinned as the human drew her blaster and started firing, staggering back, playing up the impact for a few shots, before he chuckled and darted forward. Even with the darkness closing in around him Alexandra could see his natural plating where her blaster had struck ... And it looked completely undamaged. His hands reached out again, one moving to grab and crush the human's weapon, while the other went to whatever the human was using as a light source, planning to crush that and plunge the human into pitch darkness where he could properly play with her. His natural playing made him into a living tank, and it would take something with far more punch than a side arm to pierce through it.

Looks like someone has forgotten her place ... You've got the smell of a Shokushu Girl ... Didn't they teach you your proper place in the galaxy before you graduated? He hisses, voice mocking and teasing. He didn't trust that bodysuit, and as much as he wanted to start feeling the human up he kept his tentacles back, hidden in the cloud of darkness that was billowing forward, as if the light absorbing soot was moving to embrace Alexandrea.

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:26 am

"Ngh!" The blaster was easily crushed as Alexandra backed away. The other plated hand reached for her light which the agent drew back to make him reach further and overextend. She then dropped the light and immediately rushed forward. Her hand grabbed the extended wrist while her foot slammed right against the metal plating protecting the alien's groin. Her other hand pressed against the creature's mask as she glared at the inky darkness before her.

Her suit flashed as the electrical discharge lit up the cavern. The hand pressed against his mask would flash as well, possibly blinding the creature as a powerful electrical current ran through the metal plates that covered the creature. Metal plates may stop blaster fire but lets see how they handle an electrical current. Kytelash's intentions very much known now, Alexandra held nothing back as she discharge a large amount of her reserves to fry this thing from the inside out.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:44 am

Kytelash screamed in pain as Alexandra's suit lit up, although probably not for the reason the ADD agent was expecting. While the plate over his crotch was metal, as was his mask, the rest of the 'plating' over his body was a natural armour that seemed to be highly resistant to attacks, be that from the agent's side arm, or from her new shock. Even if it had hurt, his main body had few real receptors that could feel pain, so while he would feel if something got through his armour it wouldn't be painful. His mask was likewise highly insulating, preventing Alexandra's attack from frying his head.

What Kytelash was screaming about was the bright light that had burned into his eyes before the filters had slammed shut to cut off the irritation, and he could feel pain as if the fronts of his eyes were scorched and cooked. Before he had just been playing, but now he was furious. YOU BITCH! I'm going to get you for that you stupid pathetic human! He rasped out, although his roar wasn't too intimidating thanks to the obvious pain that was lacing his voice, and the fact he was unable to get the proper volume a roar of rage required. He was still in no shape to counter-attack, but his eyes were recovering quickly from the agony, and as the soot closed in the light started to dim ... And if Alexandra made the mistake of assuming his pain was due to the shock, rather than the light her suit emitted, she was very soon going to be shown just how wrong that assumption was.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:54 am

The suit was giving her all the feedback she needed. Apparently this plating was more like chitin than actual metal. The dark aspects of the alien creature was apparent with how much of his large figure was obscured by it. Alexandra saw the eyes of the mask suddenly shut, perhaps due to light blindness.

It did not matter though. Alexandra kicked off the monster and landed near the loader and more importantly, the hover bike. The agent quickly hopped on the bike and started it up. If it required a key, she would press her hand against the console and send it a jolt to force a startup. With the loader still attached, she could easily speed away with this and get to her ship in a matter of minutes.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:05 am

The moment the light vanished those eye-sockets slipped open again, and as he heard the familiar whine of his hover bike starting up he exploded into movement. His foot lashed out, kicking a rock that was nearby right into the human's middle with near bullet like force, assuming that the human's armour could take a blow like that, but the sheer force would knock her off his bike. And even if it didn't he was on it before it could fully start up, hands grabbing at the human to try and pluck her from the bike before she could recover, his strength and bulk easily pushing past the repulser field the bike was emitting. As he did he finally brought his tentacles into play, and in the dim lightning that his soot was slowly choking out Alexandra would see six thick pink fleshy lengths snaking towards her, trying to wrap around her breasts and worm into any openings they could find in her suit. Oh your not going anywhere human ... he hisses, dragging Alexandra away from the bike, and freedom, and towards a darkness that promised only a rough hard rape.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 am

The hoverbike hummed to life. It floated off the ground and was ready to go only for a stone to crack the ADD agent right in the lower back. "Augh!" The suit absorbed much of the impact but it did give the creature time to leap up on to the vehicle. Alexandra was yanked from the controls and tendrils proceeded to wrap around her breasts and roam over her body. No openings could be found on the suit, it was perfectly sealed to her body.

"Nngh! Let me go!" Hands grabbed two of the fleshy tendrils and there was another bright flash in the darkness. This time, she had two less armored appendages in her grasp which she focused her electrical current through. She would then proceed to kick the monster with all her strength to try and force him off the vehicle so she could take off.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:23 am

Kytelash screamed in pain as the electricity flowed into his thick muscles appendages, but this time his eyes filters didn't shut out, as his hands reached out to try and grasp the suit, squeezing roughly as he tried to find a purchase on it, and as soon as he did he would start to pull, as if he was trying to rip Alexandra's bodysuit apart at the seams, assuming that if he managed to breach the containment that the suit provided the human's body the shocks might very well stop as a safety feature to avoid shocking the wearer. Or at least that it would severely limit the power and battery life that the shocks had to call upon. Her kicks hit him full on, but it was like kicking a tank, and seemed to have even less effect. If her blaster didn't bother his main body, it seemed highly unlikely anything she could do unarmed was going to hurt him either.

His other tentacles hung back, even as the two the human had writhed ... Lifting her up off the bike if she tried to hang on and keep shocking him in one of the few parts of his body that was actually able to feel pain. He started to try and shake the red haired human off, slamming her into the floor and wall if she didn't let go. Well protected his cock was hard, eager to go to town putting this upstart human female in her proper place, and even amidst the chaos the human would be able to smell the alien scent of his arousal, a thick almost choking scent that seemed to flow out of him with every breath he exhaled, the soot getting thicker and thicker, making it harder and harder to see.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:32 am

With the suit sealed against Alexandra's body, grabbing the suit without grabbing the woman's flesh was not really happening during this melee. The screams of pain at least showed that the electricity worked if it had flesh to run along. But the large alien was otherwise unphased by her attempts to try to force it away. Alexandra kept a tight grip on the only parts of Kytelash's body that allowed her to harm him.

She was easily lifted off the bike and soon found herself slammed against the hard ground and solid rock walls. The agent groaned in agony as she felt the unforgiving stone. Her grip tightened as she forced that current to run along the tendrils and into the monster's main body. Another slam and another caused her body to go limp. Her head bounced off the stone, leaving the agent in lala land as the tendrils finally slipped free of her grip.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:10 am

Kytelash let out another hiss of pain as Alexandra continued sending that agonising shock along the two long thick lengths of muscle that was his tentacles, until finally he felt her grip go loose. You bitch ... I'm going to ... his hiss of anger trailed off as he spun around himself and spotted just why the grip had relaxed. The human was knocked out, making ranting and raging at her next to useless.

He did it anyway, unleashing a torrent of abuse in his own language as he first made sure that the scanner was undamaged. After that was done he turned his attention to the limp form of the agent, first placing a mask over her face to pump knock-out gas into her body so she wouldn't wake up early. Next his hands and tentacles hot to work trying to expose her, although they had several minutes of work before he finally started to peel that infuriating body suit off her. Next he picked her up, leaving her completely naked and all her gear in a pile on the ADD loader, and carried her deeper into the mine.

When he finally swapped the gas in the mask from knockout to an adrenaline designed to wake one up Alexandra was hanging from the roof. Crude metal had been wrapped around her wrists, trapping them together and being bent around a chain that had been affixed to the roof. Her body was just high enough that her toes couldn't feel the ground, and a dim light above her gave her a small circle of light to see by.

Apart from being stripped the human had no sign of having been molested or raped while she was out of it. Kytelash didn't want to spoil his fun by 'opening' his gift to himself early after all, and it wasn't as fun when they weren't screaming and writhing. He hung back, content to wait in the shadows as the gas mask fell off and hit the floor. His tentacles slithered through the stone around him, the chamber Alexandra was in making the sounds echo, giving the human no idea just where he was as her mind recognised the sound of tentacles dragging along stone.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:33 am

The suit was durable to say the least. It took several minutes of yanking and pulling before finally breaking a seal that allowed the rest of the stripping process to much easier. Soon, Kytelash feasted his eyes upon the smooth skin and luscious curves of the Russian beauty. Her huge pillowy breasts rose and fell with the woman's slow deep breaths. Soft nipples peaked large disc shaped areolea that topped these mountainous jugs. She was a sight to behold and no doubt worth much on the market both trained or not.

The mask kept Alexandra out like a light. Kytelash had all the time in the world as he hung the woman up by her wrists and switched the masks to help her come to a bit faster. "Mm..." The agent's eyes fluttered and already her brain registered the familiar feel of cold shackles around her wrists. She had been captured again.

Her heart picked up quickly, throbbing inside her chest as the familiar feel of dread and panic washed over her. The mask slipped off of Alexandra's face, the sound of it hitting the floor echoing inside this unknown stone cavern. She extended her toes and could not feel the ground below her while her wrists tugged and tested her bonds. There was nothing she could do now but wait for Kytelash to make his presence known.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 am

A raspy chuckle spread throughout the cave as Alexandra squirmed in her bonds. They were fairly crude and makeshift, but for holding a naked human they would suffice quite nicely. The cave made it impossible to tell just how close Kylelash was from the sound, but that particular question was answered almost straight away as a thick meaty tentacle slipped around the human beauties neck, leaving a trail of thick goey slime behind it as another one snaked up under one upraised arm.

Both snaked down and wrapped around her large breasts, squeezing them roughly even as the meaty tips slowly coiled their way closer and closer to her nipples. Now this is a much better human-alien relationship ... Don't you think? he hissed into the human's ear, his body just behind hers, having somehow snuck close enough without her hearing anything. Of course he had no intention of letting her answer, and if she did in fact open her mouth to retort a waiting tentacle would snake up, wrapping around her neck a few times before rising up to shove into her lush mouth.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 am

"Ahhhhnnn!" Her breasts bulge outwards as both were squeezed by the tendrils coiled around them. Kytelash made his presence known, now safely using his tentacles without any worry of being shocked further. A tentacle wrapped around the woman's throat and proceeded to push into her mouth. Alexandra tried to keep her mouth shut but squeezing those breasts and her throat eventually got her to part those lips. "Mmph!"

Her breasts tingled as the mass of flesh coiled around it slid and squeezed the huge mounds. Her feet kicked uselessly in the air as the chains clinked and jingled above her due to her body swaying. There was no escaping the tentacles though as they kept a tight hold of the agent and the shackles prevented her from resisting. Alexandra could say things along the lines of the ADD finding her and dealing with him. But it was doubtful any rescue would arrive anytime soon. That is assuming anyone even finds her in the middle of nowhere.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:52 am

Kytelash let out a groan of pleasure as the thick tentacle in Alexandra's mouth explored, roaming around inside that tight wet hole, forcing her jaw wide open. Within seconds the head had decided to try and go deeper, and he could feel the tightness as the tentacle started to force itself down the human's throat, both from the sensation of the tentacle pushing in, and feeling the bulge as it worked it's way down thanks to the lengths that were still wrapped around Alexandra's neck.

For now he left her legs hanging wildly, not caring about the occasional kick back that she managed. Even if she did kick one of his tentacles she didn't have the strength in this position to do any damage. More tentacles darted out, one thick one tracing along the human's spine, leaving a trail of alien slime behind it as it slowly moved down towards the valley formed by the russian women's rear cheeks, even while two more darted out, whipping those rear cheeks and making them jiggle as Alexandra's helpless body bucked from the impact. It's a good thing your ships have an auto pilot ... otherwise I'd have to let you go after a few hours to make sure the ADD got the sensor they bought ... He whispered, voice teasing as the already dim light was ever so slowly starting to darken as his soot naturally spread through the air around him.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 am

"Urk! Mph!" The tendril pushed into Alexandra's throat. She could feel it being forced wider, blocking all air and sound as the agent choked. Sharp pain stung the woman's ass as two tentacles proceeded to strike the agent like a pair of whips. Her body trembled and squirmed in her bonds but could do nothing to avoid the lashing. "Mph! Mph!" The monster claimed to have sent her ship away on auto pilot. She had no clue if he succeeded or not. It did not really matter as it was doubtful the agent would be able to get back to her ship on her own power right now. She did not even know where they were anymore as the darkness clouded her vision.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next