View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Sticky Situation (For Kanoe) 

Post A Sticky Situation (For Kanoe)
It had been almost a ten day trip from where the ship had taken off. Victoria, or at least the Victoria stowing away, had devoured the pilot as soon as radio contact with wherever they had left ceased. His moisture had been delicious. But as the ship automatically docked into the base, Victoria needed to come up with a plan. She quickly began to spread herself across the interior of the and stayed becoming a viscous liquid film over the ships controls and rest of the interior. She would wait for the perfect oppurtumity to escape.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Post Re: A Sticky Situation (For Kanoe)
A crew came into the ship and found the dead pilot as well as the strange fluid. The agents were geared up in sealed suits to protect them from any potential alien viruses or other dangerous material that may be in the ship.

The corpse was taken to the med bay where cause of death could be determined. The rest of the crew collected samples of the strange fluid that was found in the vessel and taken to the labs for further analysis. Alexandra found a dish of stuff waiting for her to look at upon arriving at the lab.

Chemistry was not exactly the agent's forte but she was the only science agent available at the time. The busty agent strode into the lab, white labcoat trailing behind her. The Russian woman looked at the fluid briefly before sliding taking a tiny sample and placing it under a microscope. She looked to see if there was anything specific that could be visually gathered about the strange fluid.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Victoria found herself in the science lab. She had almost an entire scope of the room due to her various scattered parts. When she glimpsed the woman in charge of studying the piece of her under the microscope she could not help but feel a pang of desire. She wanted to rape the fine specimen of a woman. So she slowly brought her parts together aside from the one under the microscope. Her body oozed from the cadaver's mouth as the other pieces flowed over to her quietly in a gaseous state. When her body was almost completely reformed save for the specimen Alexandra had she slid behind the scientist and reformed into her female body, "Why hello their sexy. Like what you see?"

Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Alexandra studied the fluid, unaware that the rest of it was being reformed behind her. Even fluids from the corpse managed to make its way to the labs all the way from sick bay. "Ah!" The agent jumped and turned around to see some being made of fluids. Alexandra did not bother asking any questions of how or why this thing got inside. The red haired agent made a run for the alarm on the wall to hopefully call for help.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:21 pm

As Alexandra would begin to run four tendrils would shoot out from Victoria's body and seize her arms and legs. "Tsk tsk. No alerting people to my presence sweetheart. If you went and did that then we couldn't have any fun." Alexandra was dragged back to where she was standing as the last bit of Victoria wiggled it's way from the microscope to her body. "Mmm well then my sweet little scientist I'm going to have lots of fun."

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:27 pm

"Ngh! Let go of me!" Alexandra growled as she was slowly being pulled back towards the monster. Gritting her teeth, her lab coat suddenly rips apart as her body suddenly crackled with electrical energy. The agent's skin tight suit could knock out or even kill some living creatures with powerful jolts of electricity. Hopefully with this creature being liquid, the electricity will flow right into the monster and cause it harm.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Alexandra had made a huge mistake. Yes her body was Liquid but unfortunately it was entirely liquid. No organs to damage meant the electricity went from Alexandra's suit to Victoria back to Alexandra without harming the slime girl whatsoever, "It was a valiant attempt bitch but unfortunately I don't respond to zapping." She said before another tendril sprouted from her body and dug it's way underneath her suit and started to rip it away from her body.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Thankfully, the suit could take its own discharge rather easily. If the goo was on her bare skin, things would have been far more unpleasant. Victoria tried to get under the suit only to find it was sealed to the agent's body. Even liquids had no openings to enter. Alexandra's nanosuit was formed to her body and designed to withstand even blaster fire while enhancing her physical capabilities. "Someone help!" Alexandra cried out, hoping that anyone could hear her in the lab.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm

She giggled and the tendril trying to get underneath the suit quickly went into the scientist's mouth, "Now now. None of that stupid bitch." Her tendril would slowly go deeper and within seconds Alexandra would feel like she's drowning, "Suit off or you drown sweetie." She commanded. She would immediately remove her tendril the second Alexandracomplied.

Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:05 pm

"Urk! Mph! Mmmph!"

The red haired Russian shuddered as the tendril pushed right into her mouth. For several precious moments, Alexandra could only choke and gag as tears rolled down her cheeks. Liquid filled her lungs as her body convulsed. It was then that Victoria realized she was still holding the woman's arms and released them so the agent could obey the command.

Her eyes were losing focus as she fumbled with the seal on her neck. She managed to unseal it with a soft hiss and proceeded to split the suit open down the middle like a zipper. She managed to split it open down to her navel. Her breasts filled out as pressure was released. One hand twitched, no longer listening to Alexandra's drowning brain. Her other hand peeled on side of her suit a bit further, letting a breast pop free. By then, her fingers twitched as her grip loosened. Her eyes slowly rolled back in her head as her hand slowly fell limp to her side.

The woman was blacking out and oxygen starved as her body twitched weakly in Victoria's grasp. The seal was open, making rather easy to remove the suit now.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:17 am

Victoria withdrew the tendril from Alexandra's mouth and smiled as she saw the girl blacked out. She released the woman from all her tendrils and then used them to remove the suit from her body. "Poor thing I almost killed you. I guess I'll have to make it up to you. I'll do so by making you orgasm your brains out." She said as two of her tendrils wrapped around her tits and began squeezing them, "Oh god they're so soft. Space girls have such bouncy titties. Must be all that 0G." Her crotch began to reform so that she was sporting a massive cock, "Time for a wake up call."

Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:40 am

The agent coughed up the tendril of fluid. She took slow ragged breaths as the monster began peeling off her body suit. Alexandra's giant breasts were wrapped in tentacles and squeezed. The luscious flesh bulged out around the constricting appendages. The woman groaned, still very much out of it as she struggled to get air back to her brain. There was no fight left in the agent as her naked form was bound in the monster's gooey form.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:29 am

The tendrils molesting Alexandra's tits would continue as two more wrapped around her waist and brought her over to Victoria. "Poor thing. You must be in such pain. Let mefix that for you." The tendrils would lower Alexandra roughly onto Victoria's cock before a tendril would sprout from Victoria and seek out Alexandra's ass and impale her on a second member sprouting from Victoria's body, "Wake up bitch!"

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 am

"Augh!" Alexandra coughed and groan as fluid drooled from her lips. Both cocks jammed deep inside both her ass and sex. Her insides were tight as the agent's body trembled from the sudden invasion. The woman rested heavily against the liquid creature, unable to muster any strength to fight back as she remained conscious through this horrible torture. "St-Stop..." she begged, her chest rising and falling with her deep gulps of air. Her vision was clearing though her head was still pounding from the near death experience she had.

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 am

Victoria giggled and repeated the words back to her mockingly, "Stoooop." She pulled her into a forceful kiss and grinned, "I think someone so vulnerable shouldn't make demands." She leans in to whisper in her ear as she and tendril push deeper into her holes, "Or do you want a more permanent loss of air?"

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next