View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Sticky Situation (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: A Sticky Situation (For Kanoe)
"Please... No more..." Alexandra whimpered as she was kissed. The twin cocks surged deeper into her body. One sawed along her tightening anus while the other pounded against the entrance to her womb. The woman's body tightened around the twin cocks with every thrust. Victoria was in total control as the agent's body trembled in the monster's grasp. Alexandra could only beg that someone finds her before this creature ravages her completely.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Victoria loved as Alexandra begged weakly. Her cock roughly slammed into her cervix with every thrust of her large cock. Meanwhile the tentacle thrusted deeper and deeper into Alexandra's body, "That's it my little slut. Beg for it. Beg for it all you want." She slapped her ass and moaned, "It gives me such pleasure to watch you whine and tremble!"

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:46 am

The Russian red head groaned as the cocks continued to slam deeper and deeper into her body. The fluid like shafts easily formed to her insides, gliding in and out as it pounded her womb and anus. Each thrust sent those heavy globes bouncing and swaying. Each squeeze caused them to bulge outwards while tingly waves of pleasure rippled through the agent's weakened body. Drool left the corner of her lips as her eyes fluttered with each impact against her cervix. Despite the danger and threats, her body was finally reacting to the stimulation. Her mind was going further and further away as each impact left her mind blank for the next thrust.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:55 am

Victoria moaned out as her cock and tentacle drove into her harder. As she fucked the sexy red head harder and harder, "Mmmm sweetheart wanna feel what it's like for a cock to go all the way through you?" She asked giggling seeing the girl's reactions grow more and more. Her tentacle currently in her ass pushed through her intestines.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:50 am

"Urk! Uhhhnnn! N-Noooo..."

Alexandra's body shuddered violently as she felt the tendril push even further into her body. It was reaching places that ordinary cocks could not reach. The agent felt nausea well up inside her as it reached her intestines. Insides of her body was being touched that should not be. The agent felt sick to her stomach as she trembled helplessly in the grasp of this evil alien being. Tears rolled down her cheeks as tried her best to not move for fear of harming her internal organs.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2