View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Old Station (open for any ADD agent) 

Post Old Station (open for any ADD agent)
Drifting through space was an ancient station, lost to the ages till recently..found by the shadowstalker Ragerath..he now used it as a hideout, storing some of his stolen treasures there till he could fence them. He kept everything but life support off in the station, all the lights just making it look dead as it drifts.

He floats about on the bridge, and he sees out the main view port that a shuttle is approaching the station..he recognizes the ADD markings on it..seems they picked it up and came to investigate..he would have to give the agent a proper..welcoming. He melds into the shadows to watch and wait....

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:22 pm
Profile YIM

"Let's make this quick!", she said to herself as she docked the shuttle to the old station. Lt. Devon hated patrols. They were boring, and uneventful, and doing one solo, with no one to talk to made them even worse. However, there was a APB issued for an unknown thief in the system, and one of the primary jobs of the ADD was to investigate any suspicious activity. Devon had come upon the old station on long-range scans, and she figured it would make a perfect stash for stolen cargo.

"Peeeeeewwww!", she said aloud, stepping from the airlock into the musty abandoned relic. She brought along her standard gear: an M3 armored vest and helmet over the standard ADD silver skinsuit. In one hand she held her M4A3 10mmP sidearm, and in the other was a flashlight.

The airlock closed behind her with a hiss, and she looked around with her light. On the monitor Ragerath could see every curve and bump of her body through the form-fitting uniform. It was almost lewd.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:04 pm

He watches the agent's ship as she docks, and he grins..He decides to play some with this agent before he reveals himself.

He brings the power up slowly, leaving the lights off, but restoring power to most of the doors, as well as the purifiers to take the staleness for the air. Knowing she would hear this gear kicking on. He then lowers the over all temperature of the station, just to see if her nipples perk in that skin suit..oh he was going to enjoy this very very much.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:02 am
Profile YIM

Devon noticed the station slowly coming to life. "Somebody's home.", she thought, or was it just the automated system kicking in when she triggered the airlock? Regardless, she would be slow and cautious.

Devon decided to make a standard sweep, starting with the bridge. She pointed the flashlight and pistol down the corridor to her left and began her search. Carefully she sauntered, her hips undulating from side-to-side. The nanonites in her system reacted to the drop in temperature, sending warm blood to her extremities... and erogenous zones. As the first billows of steam escaped her lips Ragerath would notice her areolas and nipples swelling under the flimsy, skin-tight uniform. And was that a camel toe?

Devon cursed under her hot breath, feeling the slight stimulation, and walking was making her damp below.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 pm

He indeed noticed it, and also noticed the fact she was moving towards the bridge. He grins deciding to bring the stations internal security measures online now, setting them to their lowest setting at first.

He brings them on slowly, as if it is just an ancient automated start up sequence she triggered, he didn't want to give away his presence to soon.

Seeing her body in that suit though was arousing him, especially since he has developed a taste for these earth girls.

Before he melds into the shadows of the bridge he sets a few of the security lasers to shave away just certain areas of her armor, so he could enjoy the show more.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:15 am
Profile YIM

Devon made her way down the dark, corroded passage; the only sound coming from the soft click of her boots upon the metal deck plating. Her light and pistol swept back and forth as she continued her way to the bridge. Then she heard it. It was a squeaky rolling sound coming from a side passage. She shone the light down, but it revealed nothing. “Damnit.”, she cursed under her breath. She really wanted to go to the bridge, but she had to identify that sound first.

Devon side-trekked down the new passage, thinking it must lead to the sick bay or engineering. And then she heard it again. This time she looked down a saw an ovoid DRD (Diagnostic Repair Drone) squeaking at her feet. It was old and rusted, its yellow paint job faded from time. One eyestalk was burnt out, and the other looked her up and down, probably scanning her. By the noise it was making, Devon determined that this was the source of the mysterious sound. She was about to turn back when the little, beetle-like, bot zapped her shin with an electrical shock. “OW! You little prick!”, she cursed at it in anger, but inside the nanonites were agitated by the sudden electrical impulse. They coursed through her system, causing her nipples and clitty to stir and swell. The DRD picked this sudden rush up on its bio-scanner and then zapped her again.
“OH!”, she cried out and then kicked the devious little machine. It popped out its utility welding laser from its top and fired a beam across her chest. The laser was a low-grade type, used for making quick solders and light repairs, but it was strong enough to slice through the M3 armored vest and the front of Devon’s skeinsuit.

The lower half of the vest fell to the floor, and Devon’s firm rounded tits popped out from the seam made in her uniform. Her areolas were bright pink and puffy, and her nipples stood out like two hard pencil erasers. The cool air felt good on her excited breasts, and under other circumstances she might have enjoyed that. No, Devon responded by plugging a 10 mm round through the top of the DRD. It showered in sparks as the blast of the pistol reverberated down the corridor. Everything went quite for a moment, with the only sound being the tinking of the expended shell casing as it danced off the wall and onto the floor.

Then she heard it again, that same kind of sound coming from behind her. Two more DRDs approached from behind, and then two more from the front. One from behind shocked her, making her naked boobs bounce lewdly. She shot it, and then one in the front fired its laser vertically up her front. The laser sliced her uniform open, starting at the crotch. With pinpoint accuracy, she felt the hot beam trace a line between her tight dampening slit, over her hooded clit, over her belly button until it joined with the open seam above. Her uniform peeled open like a piece of sexy fruit. She shot that one too. One in the back fired a laser at the small of her back and traced a perfect line vertically down, between her ass cheeks, and meeting with the open seam at her taint. *Blam!* Another DRD erupted in sparks. The last remaining DRD sent an arc of electricity from its eyestalk and into her crotch, pinpointing on her hidden clit. The jolt made the button swell and poke out from beneath its fleshy hood. “Oh shit!”, she gasped, her knees buckling, and she was barely able to squeeze off another shot into the droid.

Devon heard more DRDs coming down the corridor. She quickly crawled on hands and knees into the nearest hatch, and slumped against the far wall of the darkened chamber. She panted, bare bosom heaving in pain and pleasure when…

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:40 pm

He had watched it all from the shadows, the brief flashes of her pistol's muzzle irritating him but it was worth it..now that she was 'skinned' properly.

He watches her crawl through the hatch and he hisses a few commands to the computer having the small droids go back to their duty of fixing the station and hiding his goods.

He flows through the shadows, his tendrils curling out from behind her, coiling about her wrists and ankles rather suddenly to push her away from the wall as he begins to come from the shadows.

His tendrils feel like smooth, but tough leather, his eyes glowing in the darkness, two thin red slits. He gives out a hiss, licking his lips again as he looks down at her.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

Its all these demons haunting me
Its all these little things trapped inside of me
Releasing me from all my sin

Its taken me all of my anger
And taken me all of my hate
To learn how my life came together
Releasing the demons......again

Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 am

((Sure I don't mind if the other doesn't, though she hasn't answered in a while))

Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:28 pm
Profile YIM

((OK...I'll wait till Syll gets back then and see what she says))

Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm

<Sorry... I just didn't have time to reply. Go ahead Angelina; you can take it from here.>

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:05 am

((Does that mean you're no longer posting here, or that I should go now and you'll eventually catch up?))

Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]