View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Piracy (open) 

Post Piracy (open)
She couldn't complain about the latest assignment. Her last had been relocating a colony when the planet it was on was getting ready to enter into a heavy asteroid belt. Every ten years or so the orbit of the planet took it through a dense part of an asteroid field and no one foresaw this until it was nearly too late.

As important as her work was in getting everyone safely off planet she was growing a little ency. Not that she needed combat but she felt her skills eroding some. Others would have stated that this was all in her mind though as she trained every day with her katana or hand to hand though she still sucked at mid and greater ranges.

It was her hope to get some practice with the rifle when she had more time. That Hel'Corian agent, Nail, would do nicely as an instructor she thought. suffice it to say she had no time hand picked for the latest assignment. She spoke Nagese and there was a Nagi pirate that needed to be feretted out. He kept hiding in Nagi space and since she hailed from the Nagi home world she could go there easier.

Able to speak the language and knowing the culture she managed to apprehend the pirate. She even managed to get away with minimal damage to her ship, such was the nature of her luck. It seemed to change a dreadful situation to one that played out better.

Good thing she had her prisoner and had to make it back. Bad thing was that she had to land at the nearest planet for repairs. Her vessel could be tracked until the engines were repaired at least as she was leaking radiation.

Where was Mia when you needed her? She was the tech though all agents acting on their own knew some skills in jury rigging repairs. She set down on an isolate planet, there was no energy signature where she set down nor any satellites in space.

The planet was hot and comprised of white sands. Hopefully she wouldn't be here long. Checking on her Nagi prisoner she grabbed the tool box and set out of the transport checking the atmosphere first and finding it was breathable. She took her katana as always and had her side arm though she didn't think she would need either but she rather have them and not need them rather then needing them and not having them.

Better Lucky than good ...

Last edited by Hope on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:32 am

Post Re: Piracy (open)
cynthia would have recieved the sos signal from a ship needing repairs since she was in the area and had no mission she would land to see if she could help at all. Her ship the invincible would scan the air telling it was ok to breath as she would set down right next to the other ship and she would step out to find the pipolet."Hello there Im cynthia the neko nice to meet you i got your sos signal and came to help if i can."

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:41 am

Post Re: Piracy (open)
She checked on the prisoner then returned to the cockpit running a simple diagnosis of the damage to her vessel when she noted the blip on the passive sensors. Sitting again she viewed the information, saw that the configuration had been an ADD vessel.

The passive sensors were kept running as she left the ship. She had often had more destructive armaments then other agents keeping more in line with her role as a Sweeper. However, most of these were short or mid range weapons as she absolutely sucked with greater ranges. Even her accuracy close up was barely better than qualifying at the ranges.

Her style was more in close. With a blaster on her right hip and her katana of her left there were two grenades hitched to her belt, one that generated an EMP with the other being more traditional fragmentation. Venturing out of the ship she felt the incredible heat as the white sand crunched beneath her boots. She approached the Neko then nodded.

“I thought I was going to be stranded here for a bit.”
She pointed back at her ship. “I took a hit on the engines, and I doubt I can get it started again without some major repairs. I'm Lieutenant Hope Dephis by by the way.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Last bumped by Hope on Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:48 pm.

Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]