View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Knight Trap (for Diva) 

Post Knight Trap (for Diva)
As the sun set, Exarch booted up its main body, as well as the two drones it had prepared, and activated the crude distress beacon it had created. The android had decided to use the wreck of a scout ship as an ambush site, doing its best to clear the vegetation and make the wreck appear recent. “He” had set up a proper laboratory only a kilometer away, hidden away underground, and now only needed a subject.

With everything ready, he sat beneath one of severed wings of the craft and started a makeshift campfire, as he had learned organics were prone to doing to keep warm. The AI processed this bit of irony, as he chose to sit a ways back in case the heat affected his processors. Even so, such an event was unlikely with the recent modifications to his body to protect against environmental hazards (the discovery of acid rain had destroyed his last body, though this mattered little to the android).

Finally it wrapped itself in a cloak, hiding all but the human shape of its body. It had been processing several synthetics in an attempt to create a more convincing human façade, though even that wouldn’t be enough to walk freely among them. It would need to incorporate more of their mannerisms, their “emotions”. Progress had been made in this endeavor, but more data was needed… much more data.

Quietly the drones lifted onto the craft’s hull and went into low power mode, waiting for signals, while the main body set up perimeter scans and began processing old data while it waited to see if any humans would investigate the site.

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:06 am

Post Re: Knight Trap (for Diva)
It was strange the A.D.D never asked Diva for help with a distress becon befor, normally their long range scouts did this kind of work, they must be short manned in this sector if they were asking her for such help she thought as she sett her chorse to the distress signal the A.D.D uploaded to her ship.

Only a few hours later Diva arrived in planetary orbit. Reaching acrost her cock pit Diva flipped a switch and activated coms to try and hail any survivor. [color=#FF00FF]"Hello does any one read me, I'm knight Diva Krimry, over. I recived your disstress signal over."

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:47 am

Exarch had been sitting, unmoving, for a few hours (not much when you could put your body into standby mode and focus on system maintenance and optimization) before he heard a response. Normally his ploy would have sent a coded message out that directorate and a few trade ships could simply identify and they would come investigate. The introduction of this “Knight”, however, was an unexpected outcome. Though he quickly assessed that it might be more dangerous than an A.D.D. operative, this Knight needed to be investigated and classified to maintain a proper data set.

Mimicking a female voice, he switched the communications over to his main body and transmitted. “Knight Krimry? I haven’t heard of a Knight… I’m stranded with a VIP. Both of us are injured. Can you help?” He said, adding a few layers of static over the transmission to mask his awkward speech patterns. He could mimic a human voice perfectly, but speaking in the manner which they spoke was something he hadn’t yet perfected. As always, more data was needed. He noted that perhaps this was why humans (and other lifeforms, for that matter) seemed to sigh so much, and decided that he should work in such expressions into his mannerisms.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Diva was eventually given a reply as she patiently waited, looking out over the horizon of the plant through the dome glass over her cock pit of her space craft, jumping afther hearing a voice come over the other end of her coms, soft femine and weak sounding, Diva quickly realizing that she might possibly be harmed.

"Yes Im a knight, I'm a supporter of the Directorate. fret not, I'm locating your signal now, help is on the way." Diva awnsered quickly as she wasted little time in zeroing in on the down ships location, setting a way point as she gunned the ships pulse engines to hurry to her awaiting trap.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Programs processed this new information… A supporter of the directorate, and yet nothing was stored in Exarch’s memory banks about a “knight”… whatever that might be. He of course knew what a knight was in the historical human sense, and wondered if this woman would be clad in as much metal as his own body. Systems designated that he should laugh at such a thought, though he didn’t see the point in wasting energy if there was nobody around to converse with anyways. The robotic body began to divert power to its containment and defensive systems, unsure if this “Knight Krimry” would pose a more serious threat than it had prepared for. One of the drones activated and hide itself a ways away in case it needed to be used for escaping, while the other readied itself as well but remained hidden, blending in with the mess of the crashed spacecraft. In the distance, Exarch’s acute audio receptors, which it absolutely REFUSED to designate “ears” even though every organic said this is what it was called, picked up the roar of a ship’s engine… she was close. He remained motionless beneath the cloak, slumped over and looking like a humanoid shape. It released a static signal to the transmission, but kept the locator beacon active.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:42 am

The locator tracked the beacon easly to its source, Diva quickly discovering the crash site with a birds eye view befor bringing the sleek ospoden vessel down to the surface. Diva's ship was a marverlous master piece of enginering, chrome black plating over a long sleek arrow like design, the ship looked very much like a spear in all regards. Amazing still was its form of landing, not touching down in the traditional sense, it instead hovered only a foot or two off the uneven surface of the ground, using anti-gravity repulsers to remain stationary. Moments later the dome of the knights cockpit de-preasureized befor it slowly hissed open, sliding froward over the hood of the craft to release the planets newest visitor as she carefully rose from the motorcycle like seat she straddled.

If the sinister android expected to see a women clad in heavy full body plate then he would sadly be disappointed as Diva would slowly rise from her sleek vessel, greeting his hidden optical sensors with her curvy young form wrapped in a suit of armor as marvelous, sleek, and curvy as she and her ship was.

The armor Diva was adorned in was a sleek metallic black breast plate, gauntlets and greaves, over a similarly colored sleeveless leotard. Scratches, scars, and dents dotting the large plates from previous battles as it seemed molded specifically for her physic. Each piece perfectly twisting and folding with every curve of her, shoulders, bust, hips, and waist as she effortlessly climbed out of her ship with next to no issue what so ever be for hopping off the sturdy wing, landing with a heavy slam to the dirt.

Brushing her hand through her raspberry blond hair, Diva took a deep breath be for she took a slow glance around the disturbing crash site, Diva's violet eyes squinting unnervingly. "I have a bad feeling about this... Diva said to her self be for she out stretched her left arm and held out her hand. In almost the same moment the knights ship ejected something from its under belly that instantly flew to the knights hand. She expertly caught the metallic disk and in the same motion attached it to her right forearm, easily equipping her shield be for she sett out.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:12 am

Exarch’s scanning sensors painted him a picture of the landing without having to use his “eyes”. Before the ship even fully touched down, the android had processed that this was not a known human ship. It could be a new model or even a very well made custom design. It had never heard of any non-human races allied with the A.D.D., though this was beginning to trigger the “curiosity” that Exarch seemed to have developed.

“He” didn’t have to wait long, as the ship’s cockpit quickly opened and out sprang a spry young (she LOOKED young anyways) humanoid. At first, the android was confident that this was, in fact, a human female. The curves of her tight fitting armor outlined her anatomy well, and already he had begun processing what tests to run on her.

Those processes halted, however, when the ship shot out a large, disc-shaped object, only for it to be caught by the Knight. With a second’s processing (Which was a long time for Exarch), it came to the conclusion that not only was this a shield, but the Knight seemed to be able to wield the immense armament with relative ease. Either it was made of a material unknown to him, which seemed unlikely, or this was not just a human… post-human perhaps, or merely a closely related species.

For a moment the android considered aborting the mission. It could likely escape in any number of manners… perhaps simply leave. Another scan over her voluptuous form caused him to reconsider. Perhaps it was time to broaden his research.

He let out a human sounding groan, this time male, from beneath the cloak, while also priming the actuators on both his main body and the drone he had readied.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 am

The shield was in deed massive as it was flung to the knights hand, yet in mid flight the heavy shield some how collapsed in on its self becoming a bit smaller in size but not by much. Diva wielded the liky heavy metal slab with much ease as she causiously moved closer to the crash site, creeping forth step by step as she expertly watched her surroundings, who ever did this might still be out there.

Diva perked up suddenly as she heard a groan of pain come from deeper inside the wrecked area. Diva quickly looking for its origin befor she spoted him, a lone figure under a dirty filthy cloak as Diva hastly rushed to the injureds side."Remain calm! I'm here to help you." Diva said carfully and soothingly as to not scare the poor soul as she took a knee by the injured "mans" side. "Where is your companion Sir? Are you in danger? Diva asked as she moved to pull the cloak off the figure to get a better look at his "injurys".

Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Exarch watched her approach… quicker than he had anticipated, an error on his part. Quickly he sent signals to the drone unit to engage and distract, having it lift off behind her. Still, she was almost to him by the time it was airborne and coming towards them. The beautiful knight reached out her hand to draw back his cloak…

“B… behind you miss!” He voiced in a trembling tone, trying to distract her before he was fully revealed. If she saw his features she would likely be on guard at best, and hostile at worst… the strength and grace she’d already displayed made him fairly certain that distraction and ambush was the best possible method for capturing this specimen. An engagement with her may prove… troublesome for him.

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Diva was so quick because she belived a life was on the line, she wanted nothing for then to help the injured soul she quickly discovered bundled under a filthy cloak. Carful, gentle Diva motioned to lift it expecting to find flesh and blood befor she hesitated befor she even got a chance to look beneath as she heard a paniced groaning voice try to warn her as he crowked, "Behind you".

Alarmed Diva quickly shot off her knee and spun around as quick as a flash to guard her flank, Diva raising her shield to cover her self and the "harmed man" she left her self open to. "STAY BEHIND ME! Diva shouted as she watched and waited for inevitable charge from the enemy.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:39 am

Exarch was, through his experiments, beginning to understand organic emotions. This must have been an opportune time to feel relief, it concluded, though voicing such an emotion would cause the relief to be forsaken. An odd conundrum, it processed. Its drone flew up and paused, keeping a bit of distance between Diva and itself. It was there to distract, not engage. In fact the drone was highly unlikely to stand any chance against her, save for running away.

Behind her, the real ambush began, and Exarchs four metallic tendrils shot out of the cloak, each seeking an unarmored limb of the knight, electricity already crackling through the appendages and seeking to arrest any muscle movement before she could properly react. Again, if it was to understand emotions correctly, it would say it felt a tinge of fear and excitement as the tendrils sought her young flesh and risk of danger drew to its apex…

Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:08 am

Diva rose her shield in the direction she sensed danger, quickly flipping her shield in the face of danger afther feeling the violent battle ready humm as that droan appeared. Diva hastly ready to shilded her self and her charge from potential harm, however her knightly intuition sensed the lesser of two evils as even she did not expect the cowardly act to strike from her blind flank.

[color=FF00FF]"WHA-RGHHHHEEEE!!![/color] Diva screamed in pain as the metalic lashes struck her in the back with brutal crackling electrical shocks instantly clinging to what they could. Diva caught completly off guard by the sudden dastardly ambush as she was helpless to stop the electrified metal cable from wrapping around the parts of her body unarmored, however it was not like it mattered wearing alloyed plates.

Metalic tenticles coiling around her biceps,upper thigh, and neck, the areas unarmored on her body as she felt the intense energy surge up and down through her athletic petiet young body as she painful screamed in horrible pain befor she fell to one knee afther her shild clattering forward to the ground as Diva despritly tugged and pulling away hoping to escape the pain of the energy surging into her.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:42 am

The android watched as his cables made contact… one around each leg, one at her shield arm… one went high and lashed around her neck instead of the last limb, though he assumed this would function equally well. The electric charge, as usual, had an immediate effect and he watched impassively, though satisfied in his own way, as Knight Krimry went to her knees.

“The more you resist the more this will hu-aaah?” He started, getting cut off as she struggled against the metal tentacles, pulling him up from his slouched posture and to his feet. She was definitely stronger than any of the humans he had thus far come across… still, his submission measures seemed to be working, if he could just hold her a bit longer. The android reached out for her flailing free arm with one hand, grabbing her chin with the other and trying to hold her while the electric current continued. “Enough, organic… do not damage your own body in some foolish effort to resist. I do not mean to kill you.” It warned in a stern voice… sounding human yet monotone, emotionless.

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:02 am

Diva was stronger then she looked, that fact alone was enough to catch most completly off guard as she strongly tugged her captured arm forward despite her muscles spasming out of control, easly ripping the evil do'er to his/its feet as her free hand went to the electrified cable coiled around her neck in a desprite attempt to stop it from choking her if it tried, however this was also due to panic as well.

Screaming in pain Divas body quaked uncontrolably, her mucles vibrating as the electricity shocked through her armor clad body, electrifing her very being straight to the core as the mechinized assultist had little issue seizing her free wrist and taking hold of her by her chin, speaking outloud its monotoned warning, however somthing told it that Diva wasnt listening, nor was she going too.

"AHHUH! U-UNHAND ME!! NOW!" Diva shouted in anger, struggling through the pain as the current surged through her body and armor as archs of lighting sparking off her heavy plate. Diva soon showing her conviction as she struggled to ripp both of her strong arms forward, with any luck her zeal might of payed off.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:01 am

Exarch felt actuators whine in his metallic frame as she struggled… his assumption that she was non-human seemed even more accurate now. No human could have kept on their knees under such a shock to the nervous system. This only made him more curious… there was a strength and grace to her slender form. Maybe he could replicate some parts of it to enhance his own body? He came to the conclusion that the processing power needed to contemplate such advances could be better used elsewhere, and diverted it to reinforcing his own strength, as hers seemed to be overtaking it. If not for his electricity, she might be able to overpower him… it seemed likely she was more agile than the program’s body.

His hand at her chin gripped at her throat, trying to cut off circulation, anything to bring this alien warrior to submission. “Please Knight Krimry, for your own health, I urge…” He paused, servos whining as she pulled again, threatening to rip the cables from his very back. “… I urge you… to submit…” He said, a tinge of… anger to his voice? Later analysis would reveal that, indeed, his voice had contained a very organic frustration to it.

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next