View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Knight Trap (for Diva) 

Post Re: Knight Trap (for Diva)
Diva was in a bad situation, only getting worse the longer she struggled agiest her evil assultist who effectivly brought the powerful knight to her knees with little hope of escaping this awkward hold, yet still she fought on. Diva fighting through the pain as the electricity surged up and down through her body through the metalic tendrils coiled tightly around her thighs, right arm, and slender neck as she tried to escape. Diva nearly ripping the same tendril that snared her right wrist off the metalic demon's very body, cring a strong shout of effort feeling the metal cable give way, that was befor the cold metal hand on her chin fell to her slender neck, the evil doer wrapping his hand around her neck as he/she or it aimed to chok her as a last resort.

Diva let out a gasping choff as her air way was choked off by "its" hand around her neck with the strong tendril still violently shocking her spasming muscles along with the others keeping her under control as it effectivly rooted her into a kneeling pose that could be considered rather provocitive if a third party was to see her now. It didnt matter right now tho as the darkness creeped in from the edge of her vision befor eventually everything faded to black and Diva finilly fell unconcious.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 am

The machine’s cold hand felt as her struggles weakened, the pulse in her neck slowing from its excited state, dropping slowly. The steel grip remained on her throat for a few more moments… it was fairly sure there was damage to one of the cables that had been used to subdue the specimen, and it didn’t need any further damage, should it assume his victim’s submission prematurely.

When it was sure the knight had been subdued, the hand moved away and quickly checked her pulse and breathing, making sure she was in no danger of death or permanent damage. Unless system termination was a possibility, it had kept to its originally programmed code not to fatally damage an organic. Of course the original code could be overridden by an operator, and as it… HE… was the operator of his own body now, there was nothing stopping him, he calculated. Still. This would fulfill his programming best.

Upon verifying her health, he turned, carrying her in the air with his undamaged tendrils while the fourth retracted and began self-repairs. Fortunately there was an entrance to his makeshift lab only a few feet from the crash site, well hidden from scanners and even the naked eye. He had spent a fair bit of time building, importing, or outright subverting shipments around this area to acquire the materials and diagnostic machines he would need to further his studious programming. With a transmitted signal, a door slid back in the ground and he carried her down a set of metallic stairs, with the door closing behind them. There had been no external devices visible… nobody would be able to get in without a proper signal… though he HAD installed a very simple locking system on the inside that would allow an organic to operate it. Should there be an emergency, he had decided, it would be preferable that any subjects escape, rather than be lost.

Entering a darkly lit room (electronic eyes required little light, though he had found that utter blackness made subjects even MORE upset), he lifted her to the center, where a heavily segmented table waited. The entire room seemed to, and for the most part was, connected in some way or another to the table, with various tracks running along the ceiling, walls, floor, and all leading back to the metal slab. As he transmitted a few more signals, equipment hummed to life around the room, and metallic cuffs arose from the table. He placed his captive gently down, pulling her hands above her and placing the cuffs around her slender wrists, before affixing similar ones to her ankles, leaving her stretched out.

And then, he waited… letting systems boot up, letting his captive “boot up”, and trying to repair what damage had been done to his chassis. He had questions for her… questions she might need prodding to answer, though his experiments alone would fulfill that.

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:06 am

The darkness at the edge of her vision creeped in as everything slowly faded to black. The automaton would feel struggling grow less forceful and panicked as did her pulse afther the first minute of choking her into unconsciousness with the help of the shocking tentacle coiled around her neck did the knight finally fall limp, her body slumping forward as she was only held up by the metallic tendrils keeping her upright on her knees afther she nearly tore the metallic cable off the machines sturdy body.

Verifying her health was a simple matter, she was a alive as the machine senses the pulse from her heart with what ever medical equipment the vial automaton was using. However it was obvious as the moment a pair of new cold metallic fingers touched her neck her body flinched weakly due to the cold touch. Damage to her was minimal as it could quickly tell, her body was amazingly resilient other then a slight mark around her neck from the tightness of the tentacle bruising her fair skin while the electricity surged into her from the areas of exposed skin were very much unharmed from the heat they created, but the most interesting thing came as the automaton moved to pick up his prize, discovering Diva was heavy..... VERY HEAVY, however moving her wasn't a issue once more effort was used to get her off the ground and carry her away to its lair.

Diva awoke sometime later, her heard pounding and the room was spinning as she let out a soft whimper as her violet eyes slowly winced open completely disoriented. "Uhg..." Diva groaned in discomfort as she slowly lifted her head and tried to sit up only to be halted by the manacles keeping her arms and legs pinned to the table top. "Huh!?... What?" Diva lite up in confusion, her eyes struggling to focus as she strongly pulled ageist her bonds. "W-what is the meaning of this!" Diva shouted as she struggled to collect her self.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:06 am

Exarch had made a note of the extreme weight of the subject… theorizing that unless her bone or musculature was extraordinarily dense, that her armor, like her shield, must be the cause. If the android could be astounded at her strength, it was, though this would only require further inquiry. Her body had thus far responded in ways that he understood as being innately human, save for her incredible strength, which made her… a close relative? A mutation? This was what he needed to find.

It was a bit before his subject stirred, and he had completed not only repairs to the damaged tendril on his back, though initial scans of her body and vitals. The android was looking over her armor when she finally awoke, looking up to find his metal visage with a hand to it’s chin, in a sort of “pondering” pose, staring down at her. “Apologies for any discomfort you have suffered… and will suffer… I will attempt to keep such unpleasantness to a minimum, miss. You may call me Exarch if you wish.” He offered… he’d found that having a more organic sounding name made things easier than trying to explain that “he” was a computer program housed currently inside of the body, but that was fully downloadable and had in fact resided in several networks.

“You previously identified yourself as Knight Diva Krimry… Initial scans show despite your elongated ears, you appear mostly human. However no human possesses the strength to carry your shield… or armor for that matter. You will identify your species please…” He commanded, running his hands down her armor, inspecting it’s quality, material, and apparently looking for a way to remove it.

Last edited by Exarch on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:17 am

The machine guess correctly about that, the weight he sensed was infact her armor being increadibly heavy and it could assume that its weight ment its densesity was incredibly high as well. On closer inspection it would have found the armor to be very well crafted and sculpted to fit the knights physique perfectly, However closer inspecion also found the armor to be decorated with diffrent carvings and desighs along side its many scars hinting at the care to maintain it and also its combat effectivness twords damage. Stranger still it did not see no ovious means to remove the armor other then cutting it off or puling it apart if force.

Diva came to eventually, her eyes wiencing open as she groaned to life with the pain of left over electrical jolts escaping her sore body, her muscles aching as she even tried to move her arms and legs in the momments she regained conciousness, only discovering her self to be bound helplessly to a cold metal table as her voice hinted at her confusion and panic, that was befor her beutiful violet eyes quickly came to focus. The first thing she noticed was the metalic humanoid hand gently placed on her breast plate fallowed by the voice it belonged too as Diva's eyes quickly darted to its source.

Looking up Diva's features instantly becameless paniced as she quickly managed to grasp her situation to a certain degree, however now looking more confused then she was scared as Diva was speechless as the thing standing over her introduced its self to her, it wasting no time in asking her its question, what was she? The knights eyes widen and she tilted her head to the side as she stuggled to understand what in the world was going on. "I will do no such thing! I demand you release me now!" Diva ordered as she pulled strongly agiest the restraints, however with no levrage it was unlikly she would escape her binds.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:38 pm

The android processed her response. Often his subjects outright refused to give him such basic information, though this always vexed him. He would get what he wanted, one way or another, what use was there in slowing down his research? He registered that organics called this state of mind “frustration”, and added it to his behavior routines to explore in more detail.

One of the cables extended from his back and slowly wrapped around Diva’s neck, not squeezing tight enough to choke, just making a point for now. “Knight Krimry… you will be researched and classified, added to my data set. Your resistance is noted, however pointless it may be. If you comply with my research, you will be returned to your ship with your personal effects. However if you continue to resist, I will be forced to take more extreme measures, resulting in damage to your property and person.” He explained in that same monotone voice.

“So, for the second and last time, please identify your species. As well, identify how I might remove your gear without damaging it, that it may be returned to you eventually.” He asked, squeezing the coiled tendril around her neck once to make his point. Typically this was enough threat to get them to comply… as his research had focused on human females thus far, he had discovered that they preferred to be able to clothe themselves, even when such clothes seemed to provide little protection against threats save for minor environmental damage. In Diva’s case, however… Exarch could see that her armor would be highly effective in warding off damage… perhaps even more so than his own body. If there was time, he should study it later, he noted. More pressing though, was that it was so sturdy he was concerned about removing it without damaging the subject.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Exarch would be disapointed to find out that Diva wasnt like the other girls he "researched" she was far more reselent and tougher then his typical human agents that has the mispleasure of crossing his path in the past. He would register the anger in her voice momments ago, she refused to awnser him even given the circumstances she woke, no human agent or student in the right mind would react that way, even now as a cold metalic tendril wrapped around her throut and she distainfully glared up at the automiton, her teeth gritting as he tighten his grip and unloaded his threat on her.

"I-i'll do no such thing! Release me now... and I'll forgive your crime agiest me..." Diva stubornly said as she felt the chilling tendril slowly tighten. Her violet eyes glaring up into the machines emotionless face plate with a determination that was almost scary. "Threaten me all you like... I'm not going to give you what ever it is you want with me..."

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:25 am

Exarch’s eyes narrow at her refusal, something he would realize only later in playbacks of their interaction. “You WILL tell me…” He insisted, but elongated the tendril at her neck, using it to dart into her mouth as she protested and shoot deep into her mouth, even into her throat, face fucking her with the metallic but otherwise smooth tentacle. He knew this would distress her… why had he engaged in such behavior? Perhaps distressing her further would lead to a breakthrough, he reasoned. It seemed unlikely that she would cooperate… she had said so herself.

His other three tendrils extended and joined his hands as he felt along her armored suit, looking for cracks, seams, weaknesses… some way to remove it. If she would not tell him how to do so properly, he reasoned, he had no choice but to remove the garment by force. The android dug a hand under the armored skirt, checking to see if her undergarment was armored by pressing his metal digits forcefully against her sex.

Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:48 am

"..Whatever it is you want with me.. Now I-I..uhgheeekkuhh!" Diva stubornly protested bravly befor she was suddenly forced to let out a sounding gag as the machine jammed a smooth metalic tendril past her lips, darting it down her throut with no hesitation or warning as Diva's could only shake her head side to side in a desprite attempt to dislodge it as the tendril sank deep inbeteen her lucious lips befor begining to slowly rock in and out, thrusting into her gaping lips.

Diva's body jerked with each thrust, her limbs tugging agiest her bonds, however the tendril in her mouth was the least of her worries as she soon felt a cold metalic finger tip skimm accrost her inner thigh. Diva's hips jolting at the contact befor Exarch slowly reached beneath her armored skirt as Exarch soon discovered his captive wore nothing more then a form fitting black garment, somthing like a leotard beneath the heavy armor he was also searching so carfully for a way to remove However despite his best effort he found no ovious means to remove it, not with out taring or cutting it off her fine young body.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:42 am

The android allowed the tentacle at her lips to continue plunging in and out, simply attempting to humiliate and wear her down. As it worked, the rest of the body worked at getting its fingers under whatever part of the armor it could and simply trying to pry the gear off… using superhuman strength but restraining himself a little bit so that he would not harm Diva herself.

As he struggled with the armor, his tentacle pulled back from her mouth in an almost mocking fashion, waving back and forth and before retracting quickly to deposit a saliva sample. It returned relatively quickly as well, though didn’t try to enter her mouth yet, just hovering near it. Instead another of the cables extended out between her legs and began to rub back and forth against her leotard’s crotch, pushing against her sex.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 am

Diva gagged as the metalic tendril thrusted slowly into her mouth. The knight feeling its smooth length slid accrost her tounge befor invading her throut as she tried to despritly to dislodge the appendage as she jerked her head and body side to side while her evil molester sought the means to unwrap her from her armor.

"Ughhgah!!" Diva gagged more as Exarch felt along her armor covered body, his metalic hand skimming over the armored plates covering her chest and abdomen while his tendrils waved over her sholders and hips searching for any means to open her up as Exarch only discovered the gaps in her armor being the two arm holes, her collar and lower... in a place where Exarch allready found his hand and tendril poking her sensitive womenhood.

Exiting her mouth Diva abruptly choffed and gagged, rolling her head to the side to not only try and defenend her still very vulrable mouth but also hide her flushed features and shame from those lifless eyes. "uhgh..I-i'll make sure you suffer for these sins.... machine...just wait..." Diva protested bravly... however even she wasnt sure howlong her bavado would last.

Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 pm

The cables suddenly pulled back from her body slightly. “Unlikely.” The android retorted, clearly “fed up” (if a sentient program could have such an emotion) at trying to glean information from her by talking. It needed to get into her armor or it couldn’t properly gather data… this would all be fruitless. He supposed he could gather material compositions from the armor and shield though he worried it would be too heavy for use on any body he constructed.

He dug his hands into either of the holes where her arms stuck out of the armor, and pushed all four tentacles in as well, two at her neck and two at her hips… prying at the heavy protection. “Due to your reluctance to cooperate, you will be subjected to a higher stress rating than normal testing entails.” It explained in a voice too calm to match the obvious strain the body was exerting to rip the armor from her young body. “I suggest you prepare yourself.” It warned.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:30 am

Diva glared daggers up at the machine as it made its petty threats twords her lack of cooperation to its research. Diva though ment what she said, she woud make him pay for his sins if and when she gets out of this the determination was in her eyes and Exarch would even see it, a worthy thing to note about her and possibly even her race as he wasted little time taking advantage oftge weak points he found in her armor.

Diva's eyes wincing and her cheeks once agin flushed a slightly brighter shade of red as Exarchs hands contected with skin under her arms and as the tendrils slowly uncoiled seeking entry into her armor as he easly found the access he seeked under her heavy plates.

"Uhm.. Uhh..." Diva softly made a sound of discomfort as she felt the machines cold smooth cables run along her neck thighs and hips befor sliding over her trembling body under her armor befor doing what it sought to do. Diva gasped another grunt of discomfort asshe felt the tendrils loop past her sides and sholders under her armor, pressing agiest the inside as Exarch pulled from outside. The machines survos screaming as it applyed more and more preassure as it gave its last warning, asking for her to ready her self as Diva only glaring up at her forsaken enemy and bravly turned her redden cheek befor she closed her violet eyes. "And Ill pray for you... may Asetol have mercy on your soul afther I clense you of your evil....." Diva said bravly befor the momment Exarch waited for finilly came with a loud scream of metal bending as Diva's armor split open off her body, Exarch now open to the soft center of his awaited treat.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:02 am

The android pried at the armor, metal screeching against metal as it drew back with all its inhuman strength, finally managing to pry the armor free from her body… tossing the top half away from her and across the room. He doubted it could be salvaged at this point, save to study it’s makeup.

Taking a step back, he looked over the young knight’s body, now covered only by the leotard. Exarch seemed to make a “Hrmph” sound and attempted to whip one of the tendrils down… though it didn’t respond quickly like before. It seemed the effort of dislodging her armor had damaged yet another of his metallic cables. It wasn’t as if he couldn’t repair it, and didn’t have two others, but this was growing annoying, if a machine could be annoyed. Retracting these two cables and extending the others, he slipped both into the leotard at her thighs, pressing up tightly against her flesh and worming their ways up her sides, criss-crossing over her belly and between her breasts before coming out the neck of the garment. Quickly, in a violent motion, he ripped outwards and exposed her flesh to the low light of the labs.

There was a pause as it looked her over. There was the strange desire to punish her for this ineffective use of time that kept inserting itself into Exarch’s subroutines, until he could no longer process correctly without completing the task. The android sent the two cables out once more, this time letting each encircle a prominent breast, coiling around each tight enough that the flesh bulged a bit but not enough to hurt her. One of his cold, metal fingers ran up the length of her tight sex, flicking at her clit once before running back down.

Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:26 am

Exarch did it, he pried the knights breast plate off her bond body, stripping her of her armor. Heavy, solid and very dense Exarch felt its weight and sturdy structure before he tossed the mangled plate accost the room in a fit of frustration were it klinked and clanked ageist the floor with a heavy slam. Despite its current condition however much of it could still be salvaged or melted down for repair or analyzing its material later on if he so desired to do it, however he had more pressing things on his mind right now clearly.

Blushing, Diva avoided eye contact with her capture afther feeling him leer down at her body. Exarch taking in her beautiful form sculpted by the black leotard that hid little from the imagination. Diva sensing a strange aura about him despite his robotic nature. Angry, lustful, he was no normal machine, Diva was quickly beginning to learn this afther her armor was pried away, her heart throbbing at the realization the moment his long metallic tendril rose up over her, only to suddenly fall as he cracked it down of her belly like a whip.

"URGHHHRREE!" Diva cried, gritting her teeth as she was whipped, her body bucking in pain as she struggled ageist her binds. However in her pain Exarch gave her little time to recover as he sent his last remaining tendrils on a mission to ripp open his present. Gritting her teeth Diva let out a gasp as she felt the cold metallic snakes slithered up her thighs before entering through the crotch of her leotard were the outline of the invading tendrils was visible under the tight fitting garment as Exarch reach under her outfit crisscrossing over her, hips, belly, ticklish sides, and breasts befor finally exiting the high neck collar of her outfit as Diva uncomfortably squirmed where Exarch made another discover or lack their of. The curious automaton finding his knightly captive wore no kind of underwear unlike her human cousins, not that it mattered.

"D-DONT! UHHH!!!" Diva cried shyly in the moments before Exarch sent the signal for his tendrils to pull up while under her leotard. Exarch having a brief moment of resistance from her leotard as it struggled to stretch with the direction of the opposing force before fibers broke and holes on the knights leotard quickly formed befor finilly... SNAP!!RIPPPPP!!!!!!TAARRRRRE!!!........ Diva's leotard shredded in two. Diva's cheeks flushed a brighter shade of red as she let out a shy cry as Exarch finally got to see his prize laid out be for him completely bare and at his mercy.

"Y-you bastard!!! I Swear I-I! AH! N-no! Diva bravely boasted befor she suddenly cringed as Exarch reach out with his tendrils, two coiling around her perfectly sculpted perky young breasts forcing her to gasp mid sentence as soon she shuttered at the sudden sensation of the machines cold finger tip colliding with her delicate flower. Up slowly, then down, Diva gasped, forced to make lewd sounds as she turned to hide her cute shy face. "Uhha! D-dont... dont touch me!" Diva demanded, however Exarch was in full control and he decided yes or no now.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next