View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Knight Trap (for Diva) 

Post Re: Knight Trap (for Diva)
Exarch began to “relax”, or at least some equivalent in machine terms. Processors began running cooler and defensive routines were switched out for medical functions. Each side of Exarch’s metal body slid open about the midsection, revealing several medical diodes. One by one, the robot pulled them free and placed them across her body… one on either side of her smooth belly, one on each of her thighs, and one on each of her large breasts, with the coils currently groping at the fleshy orbs spreading apart to allow the wireless patches to be placed before squeezing in around their prizes again.

“New Entry: Diva Krimry. Profession: Knight. Species…” He paused looking at her again. “… to be determined. Exhibits physical strength in excess of current known human limits. Ears are elongated, though body conforms to human standards.” He seemed to record, though he wasn’t actually holding any sort of recording device.

The android looked ready to interrogate her, but the questions never came. Instead, he wrapped a metal cable around, between her spread thighs, and ran the tip lightly (at first) over her sex as he had done with his finger before. The cable persisted, however, it’s rounded edge pushing just slightly against her young sex, not penetrating, but keeping its presence known.

Meanwhile he ran his hand up her smooth stomach, letting one of the tendrils at her breast uncoil for a moment to grope her almost gently with his cool hand, the fingers sinking into the flesh a bit, before he continued on up her body. The metal tendril, as if eager to get back to its job, encircled the globe once more as his hand left. Soon his metal digits drifted across her cheek. “Your body is very impressive… I’m… strangely excited to studying it.” He admitted, his voice sounding a bit more human in its tone this time.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:36 am

Diva continued to shiver and tremble as Exarch to his sweet time slowly molesting her over the chorse of his examination. The tendrils coiled around her modest breasts sqeezing and groping, frcing Diva to gasp unwanted lewd sounds she didnt intend to make, alwhile he teased her delicate flower with one cold digit, up and down, up and down as she squirmed nude in her bonds, blushing embaressed by the unwanted attention Exarch was giving her. Diva only looking up afther she heard the sound of metal shifting as she quickly found the machine had opened a cavity in its body where it stored tools, tools it planed to use of her she guessed, however at the realization Divas violet eyes nervously widen.

"Uh! NO! W-what are those! N-no! D-dont put them on me! G-get them off! uh! " Diva objected as the machine began to stick strange devices accrost various points on her nude form layed out befor him. Diva tugging agiest her binds as a pair of diodes were placed on her thighs, then her smooth toned belly, and finilly her modest breasts as he spread the devices out over her. Diva even hearing Exarch spouting some nonsense about her befor taking a momment to grope her further as Diva grit her teeth and shyly looked away out of personal shame as she considered the idea that this was all being captured on video. However Diva was soon suprised by a metalic prob as it was placed agiest her bare sex, halted there as a message for what was to come. "Uh! I-if your going to torture or kill me just do it already!" Diva shouted as she closed her eyes.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:14 am

Exarch imitated an amused laugh as she protested. “They’re merely sensors to record bio metric data… you have nothing to fear from them.” He reassured her, before following up. “Or at least, not directly. I do plan to put your body under a great deal of stress to obtain sufficient data from said sensors, however, so you may fear that. I wouldn’t exactly call it torture based on my understanding of organics though.” He admitted in that same monotone, hollow voice. “Unfortunately by the time I was able to apply them, you were already quite excited, so I’ll have to attempt to get a baseline reading later for a control… I think I have an idea for that.”

The cable that had been playing at her sex retracted quickly and more ports opened up on his back. There was a whirring noise as if something were being done to the tentacle. The ports closed and when it reappeared, it was capped with a rubber, phallus shaped tip, already glistening with some sort of lubrication. Some sort of fiber optics or electronics of some sort seemed to run beneath the surface of the rubbery material, though she likely wouldn’t get a good look at it before it returned the device down to her sex and pushed against it gently, starting to force some of the false cock into her petals. The tendrils about her breasts continued to pump the fleshy orbs carefully, occasionally rubbing at her nipples with the rounded off tips.

“I had asked for the name of your species, if you feel like suddenly talking…” Exarch offered, his inhuman eyes upon her small body as he toyed with it.

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 am

Diva's eyes met the equivilent to his own afther hearing those words as he explained what he planned to do to her as he may note the nervous look spread over the knights blushing features. She didnt know how to respond to the threat the machine made so casually, it didnt help that he was still molesting her too as every now and then Diva let out a soft gasp of forced pleasure, only to quickly stuggle to recompose her self as she still struggled to free her self from her bonds, yet still there was no give.

However eventually the cold metalic tendril soon retreated back into his body while the other coiled around her breast remained as he continued to gently molest her where she was bond helplessly to his mercy, Diva gritting her teeth squirming in the mild momments of awkward pleasure befor a new device was presented to her...

"W-what is that?" Diva nervously asked, her eyes watching the clear rubber as he moved it to her delicate flower inbetween her twitching legs. Diva noticing the shine and more importantly the technologie beneath its surface.

" I told you.... Release me and I will send you to one that will give you all the awnsers you seek... claim responsability for your actions hethen.." Diva threatened. It was funny that if Exarch only knew that she would have been more helpful if he only asked her these questions instead of kidnapping her and threatening torture.... however inreality Diva would never willingly agree to being molested or experimented on however at this point she was currently witholding information that had no reason to be witheld, she was only doing it purly for the how he was going about gather such information at this point.

Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Exarch had never had cause to contort his face into a frown; he didn’t display emotions save for the benefit of any observers. This knight, however, was pushing him towards what he decided must be frustration. Perhaps a new approach was needed.

“If you do not wish to cooperate with my simple verbal questions, then that is acceptable. However it means I will have to use you to lure another of your species… likely a friend… to this location, and repeat the same treatment to them.” He suggested to his lovely experiment, all the while carefully coiling his tendrils around her luscious breasts and letting the flesh of her chest sink between the wrapped cables. Tips continued to gently play with and push her nipples, urging them to stand up.

He seemed to register that she had asked a question of him as well… and considered not bothering to answer, though decided it would hardly skew data. If anything it might make more. “This is a data collection tool… though depending on how much you annoy me, or how much you please me, it could be a weapon…” He said, punctuating the last word by quickly forcing the entire length of the “cock” into her sex, and letting it push all the way back, pressing against her womb. “… or, it can be a tool for pleasure.” He finished, drawing it out slowly and pressing it back into her more easily. It seemed to be humming now, vibrating at an almost supersonic speed.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:02 pm

"T-there is...is nothing you can s-say or do that will threaten me you abomination! Diva said bravly as she looked to Exarches face plate with true knightly zeal befor she once agin looked away to hide the shamful look on her cute face as her cheeks brighten red from the current level of molestation he forced on her. Diva's pearly white teeth clinching as she felt the machines metalic tendrils tighten around her modest breasts forcing her angle soft skin to buldge out around them as their tipps flicked over her nipples forcing her peaks to slowly grow firm, sore, and errect the more he aroused them.

Diva soon learned what that device he was holding between her legs was as she heard Exarch givea short explaination befor suddenly doing the unthinkable. So sudden Diva was less then ready for the long thick toy to be shoved so deeply into her womenhood as Diva let out a sudden discomforting groan like moan, arching her back as her hips and thighs twitched and shuttered as it sank so deeply into her that it press up agiest her womb threatening to go deeper. However Diva was hardly paying attention to Exarchs other threats befor he retracted the massive toy... Diva trembling at the sensation of it slowly scrapping back agiest her inner clenching walls befor being thrusted back forth, this time humming with a vibration that set Diva's core on fire.

"AH! AUHHHAHHH! AHHH! OHH! OHHH! OHH! Diva passionatly cried as she struggled agiest her bonds as that sinister toy was pressed inside of her. Exarch with the best seat to watch Diva as she despretly tried to roll and arch her body byanymeans to escape the vibrator.

Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 am

Exarch would have smiled were he a human, though the cold computer rarely felt the need to actually express emotion via his artificial face.

“As interrogation was not yielding data, we’ll proceed to the next step and revisit it later…” He voiced calmly, running a metallic hand over her slender belly and down to her sex, helping to press against her clit as the large tendril continued to violate her… keeping a somewhat slow tempo but maintaining its deep thrusts and continuing to hum within her, the rubber-like coating vibrating against her tender petals.

“Subject shows increased reaction to heavy stimuli when compared to typical humanoid, though not out of the range of values previously recorded. Further, subject’s unwillingness to cooperate may have caused researcher to apply too much stimuli initially, leading to skewed results.” He said, adding a short, mocking laugh after the recording.

As her body bucked and contorted he gently swept the hair back from her face, likely to get a better view of her features, though doing it in an almost calming way.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:39 pm

"AUH! A-AHHH!T-TAKE IT! AUH! T-TAKE IT OUT!! UAUHHH!" Diva ordered, her lovly voice only broken by the urge to passionatly moan as the evil machine gave her no time to prepair her self for what he thrusted up into her delicate flower, Exach rocking his toy into a steady rythem forcing Diva's body to tremble and her pedels to quake around the length of ruber cock tipped toy as it hummed deeply inside of her.

Exarch watching her smooth flat belly tremble in her rape as he swept his cold chilling hand crost her heated skin. Diva strongly pulling agiest her bondage in a desprite struggle to escape the pleasure being force fed into her. A look of pleasure and nervous discust written accrost her face as Diva turned her crimson blushing cheek the momment Exarch tried to touch her face. "Uha!AHH! R-RELEASE ME NOW! UGH!! D-DO IT! AH!"

Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3