View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva) 

Post Re: Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva)
Anamda only softly shushed Diva as she continued the negotiations. Amanda slowly came to realize that this was all too real for Diva. The shame the humiliation, the lust-fulness dwelling deep inside. The girl was a closeted nymph or slut. Most women with a proper upbringing where in her opinion, as such Amanda was quiet proud of making the Knight reveal her true self. Amanda feel her nipples harden and her legs get wetter than it already was. This sense of power, this overwhelming sense of ownership and control over being was intoxicating. Thats what made it all the more disturbing as she pondered the Andromedan words.' I would like and example of you abilities. As well as a finical guarantee.'

The latter was do able she had been given quiet the substantial finance for this mission, this was of course going to be recuperated when this was all over, but still. How much was being asked? More importantly did Gala want her to train a slave. Well... That was... doable, but the morale implication. “ Money is no object of course, I fully intended to make a substantial investment on this venture.”

“ And you example.” The droid woman questioned, inquisitively.

“It is you're request.” Amanda replied cordially switching her legs to recross them in a reverse position.” What would you like me to do, I'm sure you have something already in mind.”

Gala smiled at the woman deeply, a gleam could be said to have shown in her red eyes. “My, my quiet the turntable you are..” The droid stated leaning forward with a smile.” I want you to train me.”

Amanda eyes almost went wide eyed at the words. She also swore her heart stopped beating for a good long minute.”You... You want me to turn you into a slave?”

Gala chuckled, as she observed the humans reaction to the request.“Unusual yes.”

The Irish woman blinked, thinking trying to figure out if they had been made or if this was something random. It had to be the former, there was no way a being the prized it freedom such would want to be subjugated and basically enslaved.

“But first I would a bit more time with your pet. A two phase test really. First I'll test her then I'll test you. I want to make sure your. Authentic no.” The android stated filling the air.

Amanda's chest tightened, she hadn't expected this. In fact she had hoped Diva's appearance and shy was more than enough. Then again an Andromeadon was sitting in front her, something she hadn't anticipated at all; now these request. She didn't dear look at her partner; there wasn't much she could do, refusal would end this deal if not out right blow their cover, then there was enslaving the droid. This was a test of the century.

(( OOC: Sorry for the really late reply. IF you have any ideas on how you want to see this go feel free to add in input.))

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3