View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva) 

Post Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva)
Genexa a planet city filled to the brim with aliens, and humans. It wasn’t a pleasant place to live; the planet was located on the rim of the A.D.D, which made it more susceptible to pirates, though these pirates weren’t you’re run of the mill guerilla types. No these pirates actually had a brain or two, as they moved in the shadows keeping low profiles as they made their killing on sex slavery. From reports and local investigations Amanda was able to surmise that the pirates had been operating here silently for decades. More importantly was the fact that they did so under the direct nose of the A.D.D.

However so long in operation eventually lead to arrogance, and arrogance lead to overconfidence and that catalyzed into sloppy works, before forming the perfect storm of mistakes. This led Amanda to Genexa; so far she was doing well no knew she was apart of the A.D.D aside from the partner she assigned to. So far the two remained undercover as two individuals looking to get into the sex trade. So far they were passing as sex tourists. Not the most glamorous of entries but it was easier to get close to the pirates and their trade that way. Besides Amanda learned that it was best to build up trust and worm in deeper, rather than hit with a large hammer and everything be the nail. That didn’t mean she enjoyed playing the sex tourist it was something she rather didn’t do, but these pirates where inaccessible otherwise.

Sending the sex ring would be far easier if an agent could build a meaningful relationship with the pirates, gain their trust by becoming a worthy partner. This meant both being a costumer and sometimes providing other means of business like selling them binary codes to slip past the checkpoints using her “companies” transport codes. This allowed them to perform raids more covertly, and with less costs to crew and equipment. To Amanda this was selling out those who she was suppose to help, but she couldn’t deny she would be saving far more women from the horrors of the sex trade than letting run amuck.

Tossing her latest reading onto the table in favor her morning coffee, she moved to the window. She wasn’t dressed fully she wore only a sheer tank top. Her nipples could be seen poking through the fabric. The shirts length covered her hear though if she bend over she was sure to show of her tut freckled bottom. One her right shoulder extending from the top to the middle of the arm laid the tattoo names of her squad/ platoon and a rose tattoo.

Taking a sip she looked over to her partner. Diva, her job was to protect Amanda. Giving the circumstances it was a bit of an odd fit, seeing as the alien was a form of knight. Considering the mission at what it brought in it was odd, Amanda wish she new about the women species, and how they had manage to avoid being raided. Well there was that oversized weapon she carried, but it seemed more inefficient than practical, then again the galaxy was filled with strange weapons that were actually useful in combat. She gave a soft smile at the young woman as friendly gesture as she caught herself lingering over the alien’s woman’s figure. In deed she was a lovely girl and one of some admiration in both personality and body.

“Morning” The Irish accent was thick and heavy, and also a bit groggy from sleep.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:38 pm

Post Re: Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva)
Sex, slavery, both were disgusting illegal trades in the vast universe yet not neither were as disgusting and sinful as both trades together at the same time. Sex slavery was all that seemed to be known anymore, it was the only thing that the wrenched creatures of the galaxy wanted, more slaves, more sex, and more slaves for sex. Diva hardly understand how or why countless species could stomic owning another living being and treat them like less then dirt in most cases.

It was that reason Diva volunteered to lend her aid for the mission, she normally didn't do undercover yet this was a special case that Diva personally needed to be part of, besides the A.D.D needed the ospoden knights help in the matter of purging the pirate threat on the city planet of Genexa. However despite being asked to help in the matter many agents were still skeptical in her ability and the large slab of metal she called her weapon and shield, but what theses agents seem to forget is how she used that same "weapon" on countless missions be for this one and still walked out as the victor even ageist over whelming odds, however that was the true strength of an ospoden knight of the heart and even possibly the reason her race was never taken into slavery. However by all means evil could try.

While Amanda first began to wake up in morning she would find her partner Diva still soundly asleep where she was the night be for. The knight was adorably curled up in a ball on the floor sleeping with nothing but the extra pillow and blanket in the room they stayed in afther Diva opted to let her partner take the bed and her the floor as a sight of chivalry. The knights armor neatly piled up in the corner of the room as Diva rested in her armors under clothes, mostly consisting of what the agent could only guess was a matching set of black panties and a sports bra that left little to the imagination as the violet haired knight slumbered.

Diva stirred as she heard her partners soft voice as Amanda would see still sleepy violet eyes open to the new morning as the knight slowly sat up off her side. "Hmm... Good morning.." Diva replied softly, her accent sounding almost English if the Irish women could attach a nationality too it as the tired knight rubbed the sleep from one eye as she did to the other.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Amanda smiled as the once adorable slumbering knight arose, greeting the Irish woman as she woke with an English accent. Truthfully nationality meant little to her having been raised on Mars and not on earth. Though the A.D.D held many nationalities she was familiar with the accent all the same. Amanda sipped on her coffee wondering what to do with the next phase of their plan. They were dealing with a rather rambunctious Cyber-woman, as their gateway into the pirate carta known as The Jade Thorns and their primary associates the Twilight Swarms, a Syndicate that dealt mostly in the sex trade. The Jade Thorns would rob and pillage and abduct the women alien or human and take them to the Twilights who would then begin brain washing the captured women; and begin training them for their new life as sex slaves or prostitutes. While this made both groups rich the Jade Thorns wanted more bounty and thus a bit careless in their endeavors, as they themselves began a prostitution ring, and began selling some of the left over slaves the twilights didn’t want or need, cutting some of the other groups they worked with previously.

A risky move but the Black Syndicate, a council of the richest criminals on the planet approved of it, simply to keep the pirate gang happy and fill their pockets with a bit of extra change. However these were pirates, not professional slave traffickers, their security was tight the best money could buy, and their hired hand was more practical, but there were a lot of greed in pirates; and a lot of whom who made this life possible were forgotten. Their contact was one who was such, but a cyber-woman was more that Amanda had bargained for, especially on the fringe of A.D.D. Cyber people had the reputation for double-cross and their intellect was vast as the could and would live for millions of years. You could never truly kill them and what’s more they were always smarter, always ten steps ahead. Knowing this Amanda had to assume that their contact would betray them at some point; what more it could be right when they had enough info to bring everything down or at least deliver a crippling blow.

Brining Diva along was a wise decision upon her higher-ups it wasn’t often they did something intelligent but when they did it was a good one. Diva’s people had a usually stout heart and mind. Determined, virtuous and completely dependable; they were like tanks and that shield was proof of it, it was lethal impractical to many but lethal, it made the hard core marines look like they were wielding pea shooters. To put it simply Diva had her back no matter what, what’s more her people seemed to severely dislike slavery aiding that against the Carta and the Syndicate Diva was the perfect choice to have as partner. Where there was a benefit there was also a draw back. Undercover agents needed to have poise, and well when in Rome…

Diva’s purity was such a thing that Rome needed to be purged with hellfire. This case alone was out of the knight’s depth, even more so for Amanda. Stealth was never her greatest skill. After she was a marine, though smarter than most there was that shoot first ask question s mentality that just came with being a marine. The Agent shifted her weight in thought as she simply stared at her morning drink. This was a mission for a team not two people she had realized this too little too late, but a team may cause more problems than solve. So far Amanda was a tourist with a slave/bodyguard looking to take on another slave for more domestic duties.

“Diva.” She stated softly looking at the young Knight and her black undergarment doing a poor job at hiding things from the imagination Particularly the Irish woman’s. “ Do you remember what we discussed about last night? About you’re clothing change.”

Amanda asked, as she was rethinking the idea of presenting the Knight as supposedly a sex slave. The Cyber-woman may not be able to be so easily fooled. Amanda wasn’t the best liar around either; her lie was a laser fire to a brain and go home mission accomplished. It was better to approach this wisely and not with a façade that could be easily debunked.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:24 pm

(sorry about my late reply, been so busy then my computer decided to corrupt its own OS. Yay! re-install everything)

Waking up almost seemed effortless for the knight who once rested soundly on the floor as Amanda might notice her adorable partner sit up off the floor and streched her tight young body, Diva twisting almost alluringly in her under clothes befor she shifted to her hands and knees. Diva began to gather her blanket and fold the soft sheet befor her violet eyes shift to her partner who seemed to be eyeing her from her place on the bed. Diva simply smiled to the women befor continueing to clean up her sleeping space, only when Amanda spoke did Diva reply.

"My clothing?" Diva said softly, confused befor she paused to look over her self. "No, I dont seem to recall Ms Amanda." Diva said softly befor she stacked her blanket and pillow and pushed them aside, standing up as Diva streched agin afther, raising both arms above her head and arched her back letting out a soft gasp as she streched for agin loosenng up.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm

"Its just Amanda no need to be all formal and such... Aye it was a wi bit late when I mentioned it but yes. We can't have you walking about in heavy armor, not with these pirates or at least or contact" Amanda explained sipping on her coffee. "You're people may not be well known but certainly not unheard of, and if the woman or better yet program we are dealing with, decides to get fancy a few surprises wouldn't hurt." The changing of clothes wasn't the problem, however the planets fashion statements for women were, slutty, more slutty and you may have wanted to brought clothes somewhere else off planet. Amanda simply didn't know if the Knight had any concept of casual clothing giving her consistency in wearing armor.

She wasn't sure if Diva drank coffee or even could, though it seemed to be a bit rude not offering any."Uh do ye want anything hot to drink like tea somthin'" Amanda was very aware of the girls tight frame stretching itself to loosen up the muscles that had no doubt became stiff do to the hard floor she had slept upon. It was better than offering nothing, plus it was bound happen considering how courteous her partner was it was only fair to repay them with the same gesture.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:28 am

"Oh!... I apologize, Amanda, I forget somtimes, I'll try to be more familure with your name." Diva said as she politly bowed her head, quickly giving her human partner her attention afther she agin spoke up to explain the matter at hand regarding her current state of dress. Diva agin paused mid strech as she looked over her self, the knight giving her self a confused look befor her violet eyes flicked over to her armor and shield piled neatly over in the cornor of the room.

"I sopose your right, I may stand out to much if I don my armor and shield here." Diva agreed as she paused to cosider things once more befor glaring back to her partner afther Amanda offered her a drink. A gesture that made the knight smile as she slowly stopped streching to stand befor Amanda. " No thank you Ms.. erh.. I mean Amanda, I'm alright for now, thank you, However If I may ask? What would you consider I wear on this opperation? If I'm to be the servent." Diva asked, Amanda may notice a faint blush cross the knights cheeks befor she joined both her hands together, figiting slightly. "I've never had reason to wear much els but my armor and If your to be the master then... Would you help me?"

Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Amanda blushed at the knights request, somehow it was it was far more enticing to dress the-smaller woman up than the job. Perhaps that her agency talking over her instincts to do the job. Ignoring the girls obvious innocence she began thinking of what type of outfit would work. Giving the cover Diva would need to look like she was a slave but one that was well taken care of. Amanda had a few idea's on handling it though she wasn't sure if the Knight would be comfortable with the outfits. "I will do my best though I warn you the stores here aren't the most kindred to modesty."

Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Diva noticed her partners face redden as she blushed. Diva lighting with concern at her partners sudden flushardness as she moved to take a step forward and comfort her new friend but stopped her self only to shyly look away as she crossed a arm under her modest chest. " I'm sorry... I'm afraid I may have asked you to much..... but.." Diva said with a soft voice, Amanda noticing her own face redden as the knight held her self. "but... modesty is not a concern.... I wount lie... I dislike the idea of being "bare"... but... I'll endure it.... for you, and the mission. No matter my manner of dress or lack there off.... my intentions are still pure.... " Diva stated timidly expressing her conviction for the mission.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:14 am

'Uh no.. It's not often I'm asked to help with others wardrobes is all." Amanda stated a little taken back still. The girl was shy, most likely do to her knightly edict which made sense in a great deal. Still, Amanda was a bit weary of the idea of getting that lovely form into something far more sexy than her current undergarments. " You are rare being I must say." Amanda stated with a soft smile, and standing, Amanda then began approaching the knight until she reached her. Her own firm breast laying underneath her t-shirt, a hint of nipple could be seen through the material. She then patted the woman gently on the head as if she was petting the head of a younger sibling. Standing up she nodded in agreement that she would help the woman with her new outfit. She had just the thing, though she couldn't help but feel that she had been fantasising the woman in black lace panties and bra and a nice black collar with a leash. She felt a bit devilish about it, considering those thoughts but she would honor this knights pure intentions even though hers wasn't exactly pure.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 am

It was a relief to know that Amanda wasnt agiest the idea of helping her, Diva was happy to discover that her partner in this mission shared her intentions, noteing the womens excitment with helping her, however Diva may have been blind to Amandas other intentions as it became a dream come true for the agent. Diva was embaressed to ask however this was strange for a knight such as her self, she wasnt really the undercover type but given the ADDs struggle with loss of agents she was willing to help, it was that idea of duty that kept Diva firmy rooted twords her goals to save those in need.

"Rare?.... I guess I am... we ospodens are rare in the verse, the order is very strict on who may enter the holy city. I appologize if this makes matters harder. Ospodens are not killed, muchless enslaved often." Diva bowed her head respectfuly as Amanda approched and patted her head. Amanda would notice the knight jump as she touched the crown of her head, suprising the knight as she wienced rather cutly befor Amanda finilly removed her hand as Diva came to glare at her partner, watching her go to her bags and luagage and gather up the new outfit for Dthe violet haired knight. Amanda picking a rather intreasting outfit for Diva to wear from her own personal collection she brought with her it seemed as Amanda handed off to her a skimpy pair of lacey lingerie.

Diva blushed at the sight of Amandas choice of outfit as she took up the blace lace bra and held it out to examine the material. It was small, thin, covered in desighs and nearly see through as Diva looked to the bra then to Amanda and shyly looked away, a cute look that only added to Divas naive appeal. "This is... it?" Diva asked to be sure befor she looked away embaressed at what she asked next as Amanda would see the adorable knight figit with the bra in her hands. " Uhm... Ive... Ive never worn what you humans call... -gulp-... a bra.."

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 am

Amanda smiled at her partner sweetly feeling a tad mischievous she could already see that body in those lace panties and bra. Which shouldn't turn her on considering how things were at-the moment; the presence of utter danger and she was getting all hot and bothered about a alien wearing revealing clothes. Shaking he redhead to focus on the task at hand, the slavers needed to see someone who was confident and tough, not someone who drooled over their own slave.Well not her slave, partner who was pretending to be a slave. Without a word and lost in serious thought Amanda finished patting the woman's head and went to get the outfit she had in mind. She fished out her own personnel pair she hadn't worn yet , and handed it to the Knight.

"Um, Yeah about the bra..." Amanda stated looking at the Knights breast and her own. "The panties will fit, but I have a..." Amanda blushed looking away trying to figure out how to say she that DIva had a smaller bust.There no way to say it other than to say it." Well My breast are bigger than yours so the bra's not going to fit anyway..." Implying that Diva was mostly likely-going to have to go topless.

( I totally forgot that Amanda was a DDD cup not C))

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:11 am

(Oh my, yeah, thats far to big for Diva, however that does open some comedy.)

There was a pause from the knight as Diva blinked and gave her partner a confused glare while nervously figiting the garment in her hands. Diva didnt quiet understand what Amanda ment by "her breasts were bigger?", did it really matter? Diva wasnt sure as she struggled to wrap her head around the concept, glaring at Amandas sizable bust nussled under her shirt befor Divas violet eyes flicked back, looking over her own chest.

There was no doubt Amanda was larger but... it that was the case then... It was that momment Diva realized what Amanda was implying as the agent would see the knights face turn read even hear the comical steam pot whisle.

" Ah... Y-you dont mean?... Umm?... There is another option? Yes?"Diva scrambled as she worriedly looked to Amanda with a cute look of concern. " I-i mean y-you do right? Uhmm.... " Diva shyly figited the pair of bra and panties. " T-there is no diffrence from me going Na..... uhm... y-you know.... exposed..."

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am

"Well." Um Amanda felt like a complete and total idiot. Though she found the aliens reaction hilarious she was trying not to laugh. No she didn't want to make the alien girl feel more awkward, after all it was her own idea to do this." The bra not going to fit so unless we get a matching top with a smaller bra size you'll... Well you'll be topless."

Amanda finally admitted. She wouldn't go around naked but her breast would defiantly be exposed. Though the Irish woman couldn't help but wonder how the smaller mounds looked like. She could imagine Diva with small pink nips, and perky breast complete boyouant in nature.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Amandas wildest imaginations were more then accurate, however the agent hasnt seen the proff of such just yet. Diva was simply confused, embaressed and now very nervous beyound belief. Being half naked was a cocern, one that made her heart pound under her breasts as Diva figited with the undergarments and listened to her partners words.

"mmmhhhmmm.." Diva whinned cutly and blushed, looking away shyly dwelling on the idea of this plann. Diva sighed and seperated the bra from the panties, holding one in each hand as she held out the bra to return to Amanda. "I-i understand... I dislike it... b-but I'll do it.... I do t for you and the mission... my.... my m-misstress..." Diva finilly accepted it, befor she shamfully looked away afther calling Amanda her misstress.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:38 am

Amanda felt shivers go up her spine as as she took the the bra. She felt bad that she was having the obvious nervous and timid alien go topless. It was no doubt confusing to the alien Amanda had gathered basing on the reaction. Amanda herself had gone through some scenario's like that but never in the same way twice it seemed. She was going to have to take very good care of her partner she was noting.

"I-i understand... I dislike it... b-but I'll do it.... I do t for you and the mission... my.... my m-misstress..." Amanda felt another shiver of joy, and uneasiness as the alien called her mistress."Good I wouldn't want ity any other way." Amanda stated a bit more sternly than she wanted to.

"Hurry up and change.. We don't have too much time and there are other things we must prepare for." The irish accent was thick and commanding almost like a mother telling a child what to do.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next