View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
The voice fell silent. It had no more to say for now. Rei was captured, like every other woman on the ship. And like the others, she would be fucked on and on, raped for the pleasure of the beast and the viewing audience. The tentacles pounded in and out of her, ravaging her senseless.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:57 am

The voice fell silent but the tentacles continued thrust into over and over and into the pirate. The platinum blonde moaned and gasped until her head jerked up from a powerful orgasm. She barely noticed the camera displaying her ravishing for all the galaxy to see. The pirate was ravaged over and over again for hours.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:14 am

It wasn't long before the tentacle came inside her pussy for the first time. The tendril buried itself in her folds, quivering and twitching as it pumped a flood of hot, thick liquid inside her. No one knew what Raktar "cum" was for, but 263 seemed to particularly delight in giving it to her. As soon as the tentacle finished its orgasm, it withdrew, and was replaced by another. Over the next few hours, she was fucked on the stage again and again, the tentacles pouring their cum into and onto her, just as they did with all the women before her.

It didn't take long for Debra to quiet down. The young woman quickly resigned herself to staring blankly at the ceiling as her body was ravaged without end, her fate seemingly sealed for the rest of her life. Most of the other women were the same, devolving into whimpering masses of moans and forced orgasms as their bodies became nothing but receptacles for tentacles and cum. A few somehow continued to struggle, and every so often, someone would grow frantic or groan in despair. Perhaps 263 was talking to them as it had been to Rei. Why, it couldn't be said.

After several hours, there was a lurching shift - a sensation all too familiar to anyone used to space travel. The Empress of the Stars had changed course. Moments later, there was a second shift as the ship entered warp space. Whoever was coming to rescue the ship wouldn't even be able to find it now.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 am

Even as Rei was coming down from her for orgasmic high that she could feel the tentacle buried deep in her sex began to quiver and twitch before it suddenly exploded in hot release inside the outlaw. The tentacle withdrew but that gave the platinum blonde no respite as she another tentacle soon took its place thrusting into the new free hole. For hours the young pirate was ravaged, eventually she found her self on the stage with tentacles spraying their cum inside her and upon her body.

The other women were in similar shape, coated in alien release while still being taken by tentacles. Most had given up at that point, Debra just staired upward in ceiling with a blank expression on her face. She let out quiet moans as tentacles thrusted into her over and over again, only occasionally letting out a slightly louder moan signaling an orgasm. Most of the other women were like that as well. Only few like Lara began to struggle now and again as they tried to break out out the tentacles. But alas their grip was still too strong. Rei let out a strong muffled moan as she felt another her orgasms as the tentacles continued to take her as relentlessly as they first had caught her.

Several hours later, the tentacle pulled of the platinum blonde mouth, like the last few before it sprayed her face with the last of its hot release. Suddenly the ship lurched, causing everyone to let out a surprised gasp if muffled. The pirate knew the Empress of the Stars had changed course. The outlaw had little chance to think about as a new tentacle soon thrusted into her mouth join the others that ravishing the young woman. The last thing Rei remembered was the ship shifting again as it went into warp space. To where, no one on board but the tentacle knew.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 am

No one could tell how much longer the women were fucked senseless on stage for. For hours, 263 seemed to have no desire other than to enjoy its new toys, and its tentacles filled every hole Rei had. Even when she was full, others simply humped her body, sliding between her tits, ass, and thighs. They squeezed her breasts, stroked her body, and played with her clit, seeking out every erogenous zone on her body.

Finally, after seemingly endless violation, the tentacles began to shift. Several of the creatures' main bodies emerged as they began to move around the room. Several of them climbed up the walls or decorative pillars of the room, dragging their captive women with them. Many of the girls were pinned to the walls by masses of tentacles, as alien flesh began to consume the space, turning a once festive and ornate ballroom into a ghastly display of pallid flesh and lustful tendrils.

But the beast seemed to have other ideas for Rei, other than making her a fixture in its museum of rape. At the base of the tentacles holding her, a mass of the alien's body split off, and begun to crawl away. She could see other women being carried away as well. The tentacles continued to fuck her savagely as she was dragged into the hall, and then towards the aft of the ship. As they traveled the halls, Rei could see other women being strung up and raped senseless, the entire ship being turned into an hands-on display of beautiful women for the omnipresent alien to fuck at its leisure.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 pm

The orgy went on and on, the tentacles never once slowing down of the ravishing of the women on the stage. Tentacles continued to thrust relentless and forcefully until the platinum blonde belly was swollen as if pregnant. Even then the tentacles continued to explore her body moving between her breasts, down her rear, and exploring her thighs. The young woman could only moan as she felt her mounds being squeezed, her body being explored, and that pearl…that bundle of sensitive nerves being teased.

After hours of being fucked, the pirate didn’t notice immediately that the tentacles were beginning to shift. The first that Rei knew something had change, was the din of the women’s moans had changed to surprised gasps. The outlaw looked over to see what appeared the main body that the tentacles were attached enter the room. Actually, several of these bodies entered the room. Each heading to the a different girl in the room. Several of the creatures, grabbed women such as Debra and began to head up the ballroom’s pillars. Others began to head to the walls, turning those walls into display of pallid flesh. Rei recognized her friend Amanda, as well as Lara were among the women that now decorated the walls of the ballroom as they raped constantly.

The platinum blonde, felt some change to the tentacles that were holding her. The mass of tentacles split off from the main mass, and began to carry Rei off. The platinum blonde, found herself facing the direction that the creature was moving. Her arms were tied over her head and back towards the creature. The outlaw’s legs were spread wide and held in place as they stuck out from the creature. Its tentacles thrusted into her as soon as she was secure, the young woman crying out from the sensation of thrusting into her once again. Rei could see that she was not the only one being taken elsewhere. Other women like the beautiful El’arc was being carried off as well.

Rei continued to gasp and moan as the tentacles continued to savage her body. She barely could pay attention to where they were going. She saw other women that had been caught by the creatures. Whether that was where they were caught or where the tentacles had chosen to take them, Rei couldn’t say. She only knew she seemed to be head towards the aft of the Empress.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 am

After several more minutes of being transported around the ship, the tentacles carried Rei into a dimly lit room. They must have been almost all the way in the aft of the ship by now, and several floors down from where they'd started. There were already a number of women in this room, hanging from the walls or pinned to the floor, being steadily ravaged to a chorus of moans and whimpers.

Suddenly, the voice was back in her head. "I think I'll put you here while I train you," it said to her, almost dismissively. "I can see the lust and perversion in your mind. I will fulfill that need, until you need it desperately. Once you recognize me as your master, I will let you go to do my bidding. Perhaps seeing you go free will encourage these other sluts to serve me as well."

As the tentacles thrusting away inside her grew more heated and faster, Rei would be able to notice Minerva out of the corner of her eye, pinned up and raped just as she was.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 am

Rei had trouble following where she the tentacle creatures was taking her, but eventually the gyrating pirate found herself in a barely light room. The outlaw could hear the moans and whimpers of several women, they had arrived here well before the platinum blonde. She could see there ravish forms, on the floor and hanging off the walls where the tentacles formed the own layer of lustful flesh.

Rei thought she was somewhere near the back of the ship. The voice once again reported that it was going to train her. Ah…until…I-I…oh…n-need…it..uh…need it d-desperately? The young woman wasn’t sure how he was going to do that though she knew he could fill her with a powerful lust. Apparently he was going to use her as an example to the others to serve and be rewarded..

Rei suddenly felt the tentacles inside her become more excited and thrust even harder insider. Rei moaned loudly as she could only think of the tentacles inside her, her body thrusting downwards to meet to them.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the ADD agent Minerva Rocha. The redhead had been caught like every other woman on the ship and apparently brought down here.

Last edited by Rei Yamamoto on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:56 am

Lieutenant Minerva Rocha let out a cry as she was driven into yet another orgasm. The agent had lost all sense of time. It could have been hours and could have been days, the redhead had no sense of time. All her were world consisted of was the constant thrusting of tentacles into her holes, the ceaseless of spray of alien cum, and the countless orgasms. She had no idea where she was in the ship.

Sometime after the ship shifted into hyperspace, the tentacles had brought the agent here into this dimly lit room. The young woman found herself pinned to the wall. Her arms either side, her legs were bent at an angle and spread wide. Her ankles were firmly held by the tentacles, as other tentacles thrust into her. She was nude except for the torn jacket sleeves that had bunched up on her wrists and her stockings and boots.

The agent’s head was down. She could hear the women moaning and gasping, and see there body wriggling in the dimly light room. She assumed that her partner, Kaitlin was still trapped in her own hell on the bridge. Alice though could be anywhere in this room, though Minerva hoped she was elsewhere on the ship.

A tentacle moved underneath the redhead’s chin, it turned her head to look at the center of the room as the tentacles brought a new toy to play with. Ahh…R-rei…uhh….Rei Yamamo…oh! H-how did she…ah….she get here? uhh

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 am

Several of the tentacles near Minerva twisted at her words, turning their attention towards her. 263 wasn't so surprised that the two women knew each other. Many of the girls it had taken were familiar with each other. Some had even called out for each other as it raped them. But as it probed Minerva's thoughts about the other woman, it was amused to find they were so distantly acquainted, and that they had both ended up in its clutches like this.

"She was simply on board this ship," 263 told her. "I found her with the other women. She evaded me for a time, but I took her, just as I took them all. Now, she's going to work for me." A tentacle slowly raised up in front of Minerva and forced itself into her mouth. "But, don't concern yourself with her. I'm not letting you go anywhere. I'm keeping you here, right where I can see you, and feel you, and fuck you." The tentacle in her mouth began to thrust in and out, and the one pounding her pussy continued its relentless assault.

As 263 fucked Rei, the feelings of arousal returned unbidden to her mind. The sense of need and lust and fullness as the tentacles filled her pervaded her senses. Images flashed through her mind of other women on the ship, all being ravaged in the same way. Debra was in back in the ballroom, her once-virgin body bulging with tentacles and dripping with their cum. There was another ADD agent on the bridge, raped so senseless her tongue hung out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled back in her head. A young burnette girl, possibly part of the ship's crew, was wrapped up in tentacles, sobbing as she was fucked over and over beside her comrades. And with every woman Rei saw raped, ravaged, and fucked, the need inside her grew. Finally, the tentacle in her mouth slipped free, leaving her mouth open.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:17 am

Minerva was shocked a bit as some of the tentacles turned towards her, some were full on tentacles, others were the eyestalks that had until now had been watching the orgy in front of them as almost third party. She was not sure what they were doing but she felt some pressure in her head. They seemed to paus for a moment as they studied the redhead before the voice returned once to her head. It was the voice that spoke to her when she was caught for the first time by the tentaces.

The voice explained that Rei just happen to be on board. She had apparently had managed to put up a fight for a while but she eventually caught just like everyone else. Still the redhead didn’t understand, S-she…ah…g-going…uh… to…to serve… The agent quit speaking when she saw a tentacle move in front of her face. It quickly moved against her lips, and pushed it way into her mouth. She would no more time for questions, as the tentacles continued their relentless assault inside her.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:20 am

Rei despite the tentacle thrusting her into her could feel her arousal growing. Her head spun as the lust grew even if she was quite full from the tentacles thrusting into her. Images began to appear in her head. She could see Debra still hanging off the ceiling tentacles thrusting wildly into her once virgin body cum dripping from her body. Her vision blurred for a moment until she could see what looked like the Empress’s bridge. She could see among the naked women up there was an ADD agent, Rei was not sure how she knew but she did. The purple head woman had been fucked so hard that her eyes had rolled up in her head and her tongue was hanging out. Her image began to blur again as she found herself looking at a young brunette wrapped of tentacles, the woman was sobbing as tentacles ravished her. All around her were fell crewmembers also being ravished just as relentlessly. Every woman she saw seemed to be make the platinum blonde only more and more needed and aroused. Eventually the tentacle slid out of her mouth. Ah…p-please…uh…t-take…m-me….oh….t-take…me…HARDER…ohhh!!!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:45 am

The tentacles acquiesced to Rei's request immediately. They began to pound into her body more forcefully than they ever had before. They fucked the beautiful young blonde for all she was worth, as 263's influence in her mind aroused her more and more, making her body hotter and hornier, begging for more. Her pussy would burn to be pounded, her ass would tremble at the feeling of being filled. Her heaving breasts would ache with a need that only the tentacles' rough touch could satisfy. On and on, the monster made her body need, and its tentacles fulfilled that need. The tentacle in her pussy pounded against her cervix, practically demanding entry into her womb.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:44 am

The tentacles did not need much encouragement as they thrust even harder into olive skinned woman. Her entire body was rocked savagely by the tentacles, even as her body seemed to go into overdrive from the lust. Ah…t-that it. UHHHH….Oh…y-yeah… Her sex was being thrusted into so hard it felt like it was burning. Her entire rear was tingling from the sensation of the tentacle thrusting away inside her. And her breasts were being massaged and squeezed in only the way the tentacles could satisfy her. Already she was beginning to shout as she felt the tentacles in her pussy slamming into her cervix.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:01 am

263's eyes watched with perverted delight as its tentacles ravaged every inch of her body, its only concession to leave her mouth open, so that she might cry out in pleasure. "Do you see how much pleasure I can give you if you open yourself up to me?" it asked her. "I think a few days of this will convince you to be mine. But if not, we can always go longer." There almost seemed to be a hint of amused eagerness in its composed tone.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next