View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
Rei protest earned her a tentacle when slapped forcefully down across her rear. The pirate let out a shout as the voice told her that her body was his now. A second slap from the tentacle showed how serious he was. The outlaw wanted to protest more but she suddenly felt the tentacle against her rear begin to prod. It pushed and pushed until Rei head jerked up and she shouted again as she felt its girthy head push its way into her rear.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:00 am

Rei's shout only earned her a tentacle thrusting down her throat. It filled her open mouth quickly, slipping over her soft lips, before it pushed deeper. Meanwhile, the tentacle in her ass began to thrust back and forth. It slid slowly at start because of the friction, but quickly gathered speed. The whole time, the tentacle in her pussy thrust roughly in and out, fucking her hard. All three of her holes were filled as she became the creature's final fuck puppet.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 am

Rei head came back down to see a tentacle in front of her. Almost at once it thursted into her mouth, making the young woman jerk back in shock. She could feel it thurst deeper into her mouth even as the one in her rear began to thrust at ever increasing pace. But the two paled compared to the first which was thrusting deeply into her sex over and over again. She could only let out muffled moans as the tentacles had their way with her.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:09 am

Tentacles wrapped around her arms and shoulders, holding her upper body up to give the camera a better view of her ensnared chest, as the tentacle in her mouth forced her cheeks to puff out. It slid in and out quickly, diving deep into her throat. The tentacles in her lower holes made her body quake as they forced into her again and again.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:11 am

Tentacles soon wrapped around her arms and shoulders, forcing her arms upwards. Her body was pulled upward until her arms were secure above her head. The galaxy could now see her chests as the tentacles squeezed and played with her breasts. Her entire body bounced as the tentacles below thrusted up into her over and over again.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:15 am

"You belong to me, now," the voice said as the beast continued to fuck her. "But, maybe I can use you for more than your body alone. You are vicious, and self-preserving. Perhaps I can train you, and if you agree to work for me, I will show you some respite." If the monster was honestly considering this, it didn't show it in the way it continued to fuck her roughly, holding her tightly in its grasp.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 am

The voice continued explain its dominate her as the tentacles thrusted wildly into her body. He then offered her a deal that he would train her if she worked for him. The young woman wanted to reply, but she could only make muffled noises as the tentacles continued to thrust her roughly and deeply as before. Her body was caught so tightly in the tentacles steel like grip that she could not even attempt to struggle.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:27 am

The monster chuckled at her feeble attempts to speak. "Your mouth is for servicing me now," it told her, continuing to thrust blithely down her throat with such force it would almost choke her. "There is no need for you to speak. I will know your thoughts. All of them."

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Rei could feel the tentacle thrusting deeper and deeper in her throat. The pirate had to fight back to choke as it went deeper. She struggled to give an organized thought. Y-you…uhh…w-will…ah…t-train me?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:48 pm

The tentacles continued their rough thrusting from all three directions. "Before I can send you out there, I need to know you will come back to me," 263 explained to her, with little regard for how overwhelmed her mental state was. "I will not let a single one of you escape. I will make you subservient to me. I will make sure you will not run. Only then, I will release you."

Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 am

Rei continued to moan and gasped as tentacles thrust into her sex and rear relentlessly. The young woman could barely breathe with the tentacle still thrusting so roughly down her throat. Uhh…s-send m-me…ahhhh….m-me…o-out….ohhh The sensation of it was almost to handle.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:12 am

A tentacle rose up between Rei's legs. As it approached her crotch, its head split open, revealing a dozen smaller tendrils. They swarmed over her mound, several of them starting to wind around her clit and rub it.

"I desire more girls," 263 explained to her. "When you are ready, you will find me some, and bring them to me. For this, I will show you mercy, and a degree of freedom."

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:15 am

Rei was so overwhelmed by the sensation of the tentacles thrusting into her that she did not see another tentacle move up to her crotch. However when they did split over a dozen small tendrils and begn to swarm. She let a strong muffled moan as they wrapped around her pearl and began to rub it.

Ahhhhh!!! Her head drops a bit. I-I ….uhhh…c-can find y-you….ohhh…you more g-girls….ahhh

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:31 am

"I know that you can," the voice assures her. "But before I let you, I must make sure you'll come back to me. I will train you until your body is addicted to being fucked by me, and you won't dare consider betraying me." The tentacle in her pussy suddenly begins to twist and spiral. Its motions stretch her tunnel wider, opening her up.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 am

The voice had no doubt in Rei capability, just the outlaw’s loyalty. It would not take any chances. Her head jerked up as she felt the tentacle in her sex twist inside her. It began to spread the folds of her body up. Ah, i-its so …b-big…

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next