View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
With the stage mostly secure, the tentacles turned to the crowd. The panicked crowd was as much as hazard to themselves as the tentacles, blocking each other’s progress and sweeping away all that tried to direct them. Now they were easy pickings as tentacles reached in and picked out the prettiest of them. As tentacles ensnared women, they were being dragged back to the orgy going on stage. Even as the girls were being pulled to their erotic fates, other tentacles approached and began ripping off clothes.

A feeling of hopelessness overwhelmed Minerva just for a moment, she could do nothing to save the crowd from the tentacles or themselves. Look back at the stage all she could see between the heads of the panicked crowed was breasts, rears, and sexes as tentacles placed them on display for the camera before thrusting relentlessly away. Already the screams and moans of the captured were beginning to down out the screams of the free. This way through this door into the hallway. All the agent could do was direct what few she could.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 am

On the stage the orgy was ever expanding. The tentacles were no longer just capturing the contestants but now reaching out and grabbing staff and stagehands. Rei could only save herself as she continued to run behind the curtain and the back of the stage. Her shot had bought the pirate a few more moments of freedom, but the platinum blonde knew her derringer had one round left. She was going to have to be picky on how she used it.

Yet the wound only resulted in even more tentacles coming after her. She did not want to attribute an emotion to the tentacles, but they were clearly angry as they closed on her. Fortunately for the platinum blonde, Debra had got her attention. The stage hand slammed into the door and forced it open. Quickly the outlaw followed her and ran through the door for freedom.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 am

The tentacles surged after Rei, but they weren't able to make it to her before she dashed through the door. A cute blonde stage hand with twin tails ran after her, hot on her heels, but the tentacles grabbed her just shy of the door. She went down, screaming as they tore the clothes from her body. Debra screamed as she slammed the door shut, blocking the tentacles as they bashed against the barrier. They were safe for now, but the ship was clearly being overrun, and they wouldn't last long staying in one spot.

Of the hundreds of women who had filled the ballroom of the Empress, less than twenty made it out under Minerva's supervision. The rest all fell victim to its sexual hunger. Finally, the tentacles overtook anyone who might still have been fleeing and surged for the door. All Minerva could do was cut her losses and slam the doors shut.

Behind her, the escapees sobbed and whimpered. Some had had their clothes ripped by passing tentacles, and covered up what they could. The rest clung to each other or looked around in confusion. Even safe for the moment, they remained panicked, demanding to know what to do now and how they could escape the fate of the other girls. They looked to Minerva for answers.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:35 am

Rei ran through the door with a blonde stage hand. The young woman with cute twin tails screamed as she fell over. Rei looked back and could see a tentacle had grabbed her leg and was pulling her back to the orgy. Debra screamed and slammed the door, the last sight Rei saw of the cute stage hand was tentacles swarming the girl and ripping shirt to explose her perky breasts underneath. Debra and Rei were safe for now, but the sounds of tentacles slamming into the door made it sound like it was going to last for long.

Rei still took the opportunity to remove her contacts and throw them to the ground. Right now she need a clear vision, even if it exposed her crimson eyes. Debra, I have some guns hidden in my room. We are going to need to arm ourselves if we want to make out of here.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:52 am

Minerva, guided as many women as she could through the door. Sadly that was far less than the hundreds that were in the ballroom. The ballroom was now filled with tentacles, and nobody who was still had the misfortune to be in that room was not captured or pinned down by the lusting tentacles. Minerva had to shut the door before she too was grabbed by a tentacle.

Things were bad. The agent dumped her empty clip and inserted the last fresh clip she had. Many of the girls that were here had just barely gotten away, their clothes ripped by tentacles that managed to touch but not ensnare them. They cried and sobbed as they were clearly scared out of their wits. Listen up. We are only going to be captured if we stay here. We are going to head down to the shuttle bay and see if we can escape in a shuttle or two. Is everybody ready?

Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:53 am

The crowd looked to her. Hearing that there was a chance for escape, they began to calm down, and gathered around her. They were clearly still scared, and prone to do something stupid if they panicked, but for the moment, they seemed ready to follow her.

263 was enjoying itself immensely. Never before had it had so many beautiful women to fuck and take as its own, all in one place. The cries of its dozens of victims filled the rooms of the ship as they were ceaselessly ravaged, their pussies filled by its tentacle cocks. They were forced to watch each others' rape even as they endured their own, and quickly they gave into despair. Some even began to moan and cum against their will under the abuse, but their response brought them no respite.

Even so, 263 wasn't idle. The bridge was the same scene as the ballroom. But even as 263 raped the captain and her crew, it searched their minds. There, it figured out how to control the ship - including how to steer the ship off course, and how to disrupt the ADD homing beacons aboard. It continued the broadcast of its massive raping, but without the beacons, the signal would take much longer for backup to hone in on.

That only left those still free aboard the Empress. This ship was to be its second sex barge, and it wouldn't let even one of the beautiful girls aboard go un-fucked. Its bodies already ran throughout the ship, tracking movements. There was one group that had escaped through the main hall entrance, and a single pair of girls who'd run out the back. It remembered the leaders of both groups, and it greatly looked forward to turning both of them into members of its endless rape festival. For now, it focused its attention on the larger group. Tentacles moved through the walls and vents of the ship, following them out of sight, waiting to strike. So many left to rape, and all the time in the galaxy to do it.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:11 am

The crowd of twenty or so girls turned and looked at her. They clearly wanted some sort of leader and had chosen at the moment the beautiful redheaded agent. For now she was the posterchild of what the Directorate was suppose to do and they were ready to follow her.
The agent immediately waved them forward down the hallway. She held up a finger to her mouth to make sure they understand they needed to be quiet as possible. Of course with them starting to quiet down, the remaining free women could hear the cries and screams of those who had been caught by the powerful brown tentacles that now covered the ballroom. Minerva shook her head, she could only image what it would be like to be caught up in that orgy.

As the remaining members of Minerva’s group moved down the hallway the ship shook. Some of the girls let out cries and a few even fell down. The suddenness of the movement even through the redheaded agent off balance for a moment. Someone was changing course of the ship. For a moment she had hoped that Kaitlin had gotten free. But in her heart she knew it really was whoever was control of all the ratkar. It would mean that she and her girls would have to stay free much longer than the two days it would take the ADD to start to respond.

For now all that mattered to Minerva was that had twenty women in her care. She looked around to see if the engineer or a crewmember was still with her. She would need their expertise to get the shuttles running. For now they needed to make their way to the stairs. As much as the redhead wanted to use the elevator, there was no way twenty women were going to fit in the same elevator. And she could not let them be split up by its use. Mostly like the group that Minerva was not with at time would panic and run off. So she continued down the hallway looking for stairs, not realizing her group was being tracked the entire time.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:28 am

The engineer - Alice was her name - stayed by Minerva's side the whole time. Compared to the other girls in the group, she'd calmed down significantly, and now seemed as determined as the agent was to get as many girls off this ship as possible. They group proceeded as quietly and sneakily as they could. However, even as they moved away from the ballroom, the cries of girls being ceaselessly ravaged seemed to echo through the ship. There was no escaping the reminders that they were now trapped in the Raktar's sex dungeon, and they were a single stroke of luck ahead of becoming victims themselves. The prospect played on the group's nerves, and despite their best efforts, many tended to sob or whimper as they sneaked along.

The sudden turning of the ship threw them off, breaking the relative silence as many yelped in surprise and disorientation. A panicked whisper rushed through the group as they asked each other what that meant. They were so busy looking around that no one was paying attention to the girl in the back of the group - a young, green haired girl, barely eighteen by the look of her. She was picking herself off the ground, leaning against the wall when a vent behind her burst open. Tentacles streaked through and grabbed her before she could react, pulling her back against the wall. She screamed as more went for her clothing.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:43 am

Alice, the brunette engineer who had been Minerva’s constant companion during this entire ordeal, seemed to at least seem to have calm down. The redhead could see the determination in her eyes and it at least it meant that the agent could use her as a second leader for the moment. The crowd followed behind the pair like sheep. They sob and whimpered trying to do their best to stay as quiet as they could. However it seemed like from every direction there was cries and screams of girls that were being ravaged somewhere on the ship. It did not nothing for the women except sap their morale as they attempted to follow the agent as she looked for stairs. Alice, where are the closes stairs down, we need to get the shuttle bay as fast as possible.

The ship turning unexpectedly didn’t help Minerva’s followers either. Many were still struggling to stand up whispering among themselves. Minerva could see the panicked look in their eyes as she tried to keep them calm. All of the sudden Minerva heard a scream from the back of the group. Alice, get everyone to stairs. I going to take a look.

Minerva moved pass the group to see that the a young girl, she looked like she was eighteen had positioned herself to close to a vent when she stood back up. The agent could see that she was ensnared in tentacles that wrapped around her arms and waist. Already one tentacle had gone down the front of her blouse and ripped it free. Minerva pulled her pistol ready to fire, but she doubt she take the shot. She was just going to have watch until the others disappeared from sight before she caught up.

Last edited by Minerva Rocha on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:01 am

Women began to scream as they saw the helpless girl get grabbed, her top ripped clean off, exposing her perky young tits. They panicked, and started to flee the way they had been going. Up ahead, Minerva could hear Alice trying to direct them, leading them towards the stairs.

"P-please!" the young girl screamed. "Help me. I-I'm still a virgin. Don't let it rape me! I don't want my first time to be being raped by a monster!" But there was no clear shot for Minerva to take, and she couldn't hope to overpower those tentacles. They were already quickly spreading over her body, and two of them circled around her perky breasts, squeezing them. The girl screamed and cried as her boobs were groped.

Then, Minerva would begin to feel something. It would start faint, but grow in strength. In her own chest, she would feel sensations as if she were the girl herself. She could feel the girl's breasts being squeezed as if they were her own, tinted with the fear of her impending rape. Another tentacle slid up under the girl's skirt, and began to stroke her crotch through her white panties.

"Ah! N-no! Don't touch me there!" she screamed. Once again, Minerva could feel it, as if her own pussy were being stroked through a thin veil of fabric.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:14 am

Despite Minerva attempt to keep the women calmed, they immediately screamed when they saw the green haired girl. They immediately began to panic and run down the hallway. How many listened to Alice as she attempted to direct them to the stairs was unknown to agent.

Her attention was to the young girl that screamed and pleased for Minerva to rescue her. But there was nothing she could do as the tentacles was the using the girl as much as a shield as to rape her. And the redhead was just and ordinary human, she didn’t have the strength to pull away a woman from a ratkar. Sorry, I’m so sorry. The agent began to attempt to back away from the scene being played out in front of her.

However the agent could not look away as the tentacles began to wrap around the young girl’s breasts and began to grope them. The redhead felt something inside her but she could not understand it at first. Ah. Minerva’s hands reached across her own chest as she could feel her own breasts being squeezed by an unknown force. The agent began to breathe heavy as she began to panic from thought of being raped. She could see a tentacle slide up the green haired girl’s blue skirt.

Even as the girl protested, one of Minerva’s hands went under own pink skirt. The agent could feel something stroking her netherlips. But her hand could not detect anything. The agent turned away and attempted to move forward. C-can’t let it get to m-me. Uh

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:27 am

The girl looked at her in wide-eyed confusion. Without knowing what Minerva was feeling, it seemed to her that the agent was touching herself to the sight of her about to be raped. She didn't have long to dwell on it though. The stroking against her crotch quickly regained her attention. She screamed and writhed, even as her body started to feel unwanted pleasure from the contact. Minerva could feel that same pleasure, as if it were radiating from her own sex.

Just as Minerva turned away, the tentacle wrapped around the crotch of the girl's panties, and yanked it to shreds. Minerva would feel as if it were her own panties that had been pulled away, and her sensitive pink sex exposed for only a moment, before a tentacle began to stroke her lips.

The girl began to turn her head side to side. "No! No! Not there! STOP! NO!" But her fate was sealed. The tentacle thrust forward, penetrating her in one forceful stroke. She screamed as her hymen broke, and her pussy was immediately filled with her first cock. It instantly began to rape her savagely, fucking her body like an animal.

Minerva could feel it all, as if the tentacle was inside her, pounding against her cervix and stretching her hole to its limits. The girl's pitiful crying filled her ears as she felt every stroke pound through her.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:37 am

The green haired girl looked at complete shock at Minerva, and the redhead was confused as well as she attempted to get away. The agent moved one of her hands up to her lips and bit on a finger as she tried to focus on moving. Though she could feel the invisible force moving up and down her covered sex. She struggled on trying to place one foot forward in front of another to escape this erotic hell.

However, Minerva could feel something wrap around her panties, and with one simple motion yank them apart. Her black panties were still there of course, but the agent could feel the cool air against her tender folds as if her panties or her hand was not there.

Minerva could feel a tentacle began to stroke the petal of her special flower, feeling exactly what the green haired girl was feel. NO! I don’t want to feel this. But then a tentacle slammed into the young girl’s exposed sex. Minerva let out a scream as her head jerked back from the sensation of her own hymen being broken, though in true the event had happened long ago.

The redhead agent collapsed on to a wall, her body rubbing up and down against it as she felt the unseen tentacle slamming deep into her sex over and over again. She could hear the cries of the young woman behind her as she struggled with her own. Ah….Uhh…I-I…ahhh…I have to k-keep moving…uhh…

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:49 am

Minerva could feel everything as the young girl behind her was ravaged. Her body was inexperienced, but that didn't stop the tentacles from abusing her savagely. She stared at the ceiling, her cries faded to gasps and whimpers as her pussy burned from the merciless rape. Suddenly, another tentacle descended from above and shoved its way into her mouth. The girl let out a muffled squeal as the thick mass pushed down her throat.

Minerva could feel that tentacle too - feel it, taste it, smell it. It was as if it was in her mouth, thick and firm, tasting of flesh. It was pushing down her throat, even as the other tentacle pounded into her pussy. Again and again, she felt the tentacle cock take her folds. Minerva was being raped alongside the girl, and nothing was even touching her. At least, not yet. However, tentacles were starting to creep from the vent, crawling towards her.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:59 am

Minerva could feel everything that the poor young girl was feeling. Worse it was the girl’s first time experiencing anything like this and the poor redhead was feeling just like it was it was first time as well. At least the young woman cries were starting to fade into gasps and whimpers. However Minerva’s own sex burned from the sensation of something thrusting away in her. Just as she thought it couldn’t get any worse the girl let out a muffled squeal.

Ah..uhh….Mrmmmph… Minerva chocked as she felt her something thick force its way down her throat. The agent eyes went wide, but she couldn’t see anything in front of her. The other hand moved up to her face it could not feel anything. Yet she could taste the thick tentacle thrusting into her mouth, she could even smell it. Her body continued to jerk reflexively from the invisible tentacle thrusting inside. Only willpower now was allow the agent to move forward. She put one hand on a wall in attempt to guide herself.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next