View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
The Raktar's assault on the poor girl only seemed to grow more intense, if the sensations inside Minerva were any indication. She could feel the tentacle thrusting harder and harder, enjoying the full pleasure of her tight, soft folds. The sensation of ramming was relentless inside Minerva, slowing her to a crawl as she was mentally fucked. The "tentacle" in her throat made it hard to breathe, too, and the tentacles behind her were quickly closing in, ready to add her to its harem of rape slaves.

"Minerva!" Alice suddenly ran up to her. "Are you alright?" She knelt beside her, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Come on. We have to get out of here." Glancing at the approaching tentacles, Alice moved to support Minerva from below and helped lift her up, dragging her down the hall.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:17 am

The assault on the green haired girl the seemed to be growing more intense. Minerva could feel the tentacle thrusting harder and harder inside her sensitive and gentle folds. It was like the first time for the redhead. She let out desperate gaps unaware that she was not being thrust into her mouth by a real tentacle. It was becoming difficult to breath and the agent collapsed on to the hallway floor, her body rocking to the motion of the unending invisible assault.

Minerva looked up with half lidded eyes to see Alice had run up aside her. The young woman knelt next her and but her hand on shoulders, perhaps the first real sensation the agent felt since the green haired girl was captured. She quickly lifted Minerva up on her shoulder and began to move forward. Minerva caught up in the sensation of a shared rape could only move her legs with the support of Alice.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 am

With Alice's help, she managed to stay ahead of the approaching tentacles, and moved further down the hall. As they left the helpless girl behind, the sensations inside Minerva began to lessen and fade away. They were able to move faster, and put distance between themselves and the tentacles as well, although really the tendrils gave up the chase fairly quickly.

"What happened back there," Alice said with a concerned look. "You looked like you were in pain. Were you... were you attacked?" She seemed to be struggling to continue to support Minerva's weight, as light as she was, but didn't dare let go of her while she was still doubled over.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:31 am

The agent and the engineer were just to fast enough to stay ahead of the approaching tentacles. However that path behind them were no longer accessible to them. The agent began to feel relief as the sensations of being thrusted into so mercilessly began to fade away. Minerva coughed as she struggled to recover from the unseen force that forced itself down her throat.

At least they could moved faster. Alice continued to support Minerva, making sure the agent could move faster. Through deep breaths Minerva spoke. ….Somehow…I was….psychically…linked…to that…girl. I-I… Minerva fought back her own emotions about the event, I could…feel everything…everything she felt as she was taken by the tentacles.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:38 am

Alice looked at her in shock, but didn't say anything. Clearly, the idea of being able to feel the intense sensations of being raped, even if it wasn't actually happening to her, was unsettling. "We..." she began finally. "We're not going to get captured, right? We're going to escape, aren't we? I don't want to end up like those women. I'm... I'm still a virgin. My parents had me out here in space, and I've never... They won't catch us, right?" She looked at Minerva, begging her for reassurance to bolster her morale.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:42 am

The brunette’s look on her face said everything. She for a moment couldn’t speak as she continued to carry the agent down the hallway. W-we are going to get to the shuttle and we are going to get off this ship. Do you hear me. The agent realized that in the throws of her own mental rape she had dropped her pistol somewhere around the green haired girl. The weapon was gone now. We have to keep pushing forward. We need to get the stairs. It will be our route to safety!

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:47 am

Alice nodded, her resolve seeming to be at least partially restored, though the fear was still there. Finally, they caught up with the rest of the group. As Minerva had feared, some of them had scattered when the panic broke out. Those that had stayed to follow Alice were grouped up by the door to the stairs. They looked around nervously, visibly relieved when the two girls returned. All in all, only a dozen remained.

"The shuttle bay is down these stairs, and at the end of the hall," Alice explained. "It's three flights down." She looked around the group nervously, her expression saying that she didn't know if they'd all be able to make it that far without losing it.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:53 am

At least for the moment, Minerva seemed to be have calmed down Alice, though the agent could see the fear in her eyes. Soon they stepped into the hallway, Minerva stepping under her own power to keep appearances up. She didn’t need the women to be panicking now. Sadly the group had dwindled down just a dozen nervous girls. They were at least relieved to see the agent and the engineer return.

Alice explained the situation. Minerva spoke up. Right you all heard her, we just have three short flights and a hallway between us and freedom. Just move quickly and quietly and we will be alright. We can’t go this far and give up.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:57 am

The group followed behind Minerva as they began to descend, with Alice close behind her. The stairwell was dark, and oppressively quiet. While it was insulated from the sounds of rape that had followed them through most of the ship, the sudden utter silence made the girls nervous to even breathe. Their footsteps echoed off the halls, creating a quiet din of human movement. They huddled close together as they slowly descended, hoping that once they were through, it would be a straight shot to the shuttles. Though, by the time they'd reached the bottom of the first flight of stairs, they were ready just to be out of the stairwell.

It was then that the sounds of dropping liquid came. The sounds were faint at first, as if there were a leaky faucet somewhere in the room. Then the sounds became more frequent. Shortly after Minerva began down the second flight of stairs, a drop of liquid landed from above on the railing beside her.

Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Tthe survivors began to move the make their way down the stairs, with Minerva taking the lead and Alica close behind her. The stairways was insulated, masking the sounds of the orgy and rape that had echoed through the rest of ship. While this would normally be a welcome, it came with its own dread. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the women’s footsteps. It would be easy to track the dozen or so women left if anyone was still track them. However, there was not much further to go. They just had to get down three flights of stairs and then they should make it to the shuttle bay.

As the girls made it pass the first flight of stairs, there was sound of dropping liquid. This was a new ship not have a leaky pipe. Did the pipe break due to the tentacles effects on the ship. That must be the case because the sounds were becoming more frequent. As Minerva started down the second flight of stairs she saw something splash on the railing besides her. The agent instinctively looked up mix of curiosity and dread.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 am

The stairwell wasn't brightly lit, and shadows gathered near the ceiling of the stairwell. But even so, it was impossible to mistake what it was she was seeing in the gap between the flights of stairs. The Raktar had covered the ceiling, bringing several of their prisoners with them. The women were being steadily fucked while held from the ceiling. The thrusts were slow enough to create too much noise, and the women's mouths had been muffled with tentacle gags. However, by now the fluids from their coupling had begun to leak, dripping down to the stairs below.

Unfortunately, the drops caught the attention of some of the other girls in the group as well, and they followed Minerva's gaze up. Someone screamed. Others followed suit. And the noise of screaming females brought the tentacles streaking down towards them in an instant.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:38 am

The stairwell was not very well lit, apparently the designers had expected most people to use the elevators on the Empress. Minerva’s gaze up continued up the stairs to the ceiling. The agent could see movement all across the ceiling. It became clear there was a Raktar up there on the ceiling. As the redhead’s vision sharpened and adjusted to the darkness, she could see forms….female forms…gyrating with thrusts from tendrils. Nobody had heard the poor captured women as the thrusts were too slow to make noise. With the Ratkar enjoying their mouths as well as their sex, their muffled moans were also hard to hear.

It was only the leaks from their couplings that had alerted Minerva to the orgy of rape going on above her. The agent’s mouth was open in shock and horror and for a moment she thought she had screamed. But that wasn’t her, it was one of the girls behind. Almost instantly other screams came from Minerva’s party as well. The mass of tentacles above stopped moving for a mere second, before they came streaking down towards the agent’s party.

Run!!! Down the stairs!!! The agent didn’t have her pistol anymore so she was no more able to stop the tendrils than the rest of the girls. She could only hope that most of the girls would make it shuttle bay at the bottom of the stairs.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 pm

The tentacles swooped down, reaching for the party. The women started to flee as fast as they could, but they weren't very quick on the stairs. Screams erupted from the back as tentacles shot around the waists of several women, hoisting them up. Tentacles ripped apart their clothes, exposing their full, naked bodies before they were pulled upwards to join in the ongoing rape. Some of them were penetrated before they even reached the ceiling.

Alice tried to heard them on from the middle of the crowd, ushering them to the door. "Minerva, get to the door!" she screamed. "Get it open! Everyone, run!" Despite her cries, the women behind her were picked up one by one as the tentacles descended into the screaming chaos. One set of tentacles streaked past the others, grabbing and immediately penetrating a girl just behind Minerva.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:23 pm

It took no effort at all for the tentacles to reach the women attempting to flee. However there was not enough room and progress was slow. Some women screamed as tentacles wrapped around their waist and pulling them into the air. Clothes began tear as tentacles began to rip apart their outfits. The impatient tentacles could not wait for the newly captured women to join the orgy above and began penetrating many of them on their way to the ceiling.

Somewhere in the middle of the crowd Alice was encouraging the women to run and for Minerva to get the door open. Now it was just luck that was allowing the women of Mienrva’s group remain free. Girls were being plucked one by one. As Minerva slammed into the door, she felt a tentacle brush her before it grabbed the woman right behind. The poor woman screamed as she pulled into the air. A second shout from the new captive, told the agent she too had been penetrated.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 pm

The door flew open under Minerva's weight, and the women around her rushed, screaming, into the hallway, free from the nightmare that hounded their heels. Looking back, there was nothing but women suspended in the air, being brutally raped and ravaged by the monster. Alice brought up the rear, but all the girls behind her had disappeared. She dashed for the exit. She was only a few steps from the door, when the tentacle grabbed her.

"NO!" she screamed as it grabbed around her waist, and another wrapped around her leg. "No! Help! Don't let it take me!" she pleaded, reaching out her hand towards Minerva.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next