View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
263 regards her, as do several of the women around her still cognizant enough to register her release. "Good," the voice says curtly. "Then I suggest you get to work. The sooner you bring me enough women, the sooner I'll help you free your sister." The tentacles around her slowly encroach, menacing her with the consequences of staying.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:10 am

Minerva looked down at the ground not wanted to exchanged looks with the few moment that still had enough of their senses to see her release. The voice insisted her to go. Minerva saw the tentacles rapidly approaching, she did not have to be told twice as she quickly headed down the hallway.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:16 am

The creatures eyes followed her as she made her way through the ship, but its tentacles did nothing to impede her progress. Instead, the voice directed her to the hangar. Women hung along the halls - beauty pageant stars, the ship's crew, stage hands, audience members. All were stripped and raped, forever interned in 263's collection.

Finally, she'd reach the hangar. A number of ships were still fueled and fully ready to go, if only anyone had been able to make it to them. But 263 was letting her go now.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 am

No matter where the young woman traveled, the creature eyes followed the naked redhead. Tentacles seemed to ready to the snatch up the agent at a given notice, but they all stayed away from her. Still Minerva could see more tentacles raping the remaining women on the ship. Whether they were beauty pageant stars, crewmen, stage hands, or even audience members, they were all be taken equally by the tentacles.

Eventually Minerva found the hanger. Most of the shuttles were still there and most were ready to go, sadly only the naked redhead would be boarding the ship today.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:38 am

Even as Minerva boarded the shuttle, the eyes followed her. The creature was clearly reluctant to let her go, but the potential rewards outweighed the cost. The agent would find the ship perfectly functional, and could fly it anywhere she wanted to.

"See you soon," the voice said as she prepared to leave, its eagerness not at all hidden.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:43 am

Even as the defeated agent boarded the shuttle, she could still feel the creature following her. Even now she could imagine the creature's tentacles changing their mind and pulling back on to the erotic prison ship. However at least when the shuttle door closed she was finally by herself and could finally fly the ship away. Though she still heard the voice of the creature, eager to welcome her back. And if she was going to get her sister back, she would have to come back.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19