View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
"You may shower," the creature agreed, "but rest on the shuttle. If you stay here too long, I will only fuck you again," it promised. A door back to the hallway opened up, allowing her to leave.

Outside, the hallway was lined with women still ensnared and being fucked. Rei would recognize many of them who had been caught before her, and the beast still was not done with them. It probably never would be. This was their fate now - to serve at its pleasure.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:31 am

The voice would allow the pirate to shower but she was warned that she would just become once again caught up in tentacles. The door behind her opened. Finally she would be able to leave.

As the platinum blonde stepped out she saw women lining the hallway. All were pinned against the wall as tentacles thrusted wildly into them. From her attempts to escape and the images that went through her head during her own experiences, she recognize many of them. She quickly moved down the hallway to her own room to take a shower and grab her gear.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:45 am

The scene on the rest of the ship was the same. Everywhere, women were hung against the wall or pinned to the floor, being ceaselessly ravaged. The sound of tentacles sliding in and out of them mixed with faint moans and whimpers, though few bothered to offer any vocal protest or acknowledgement at this point. The creature's eyes followed Rei as she walked the halls, seeming to enjoy the sight of her naked. No doubt they'd start to enjoy her more if she didn't hurry.

The pirate's room was relatively untouched. Some of her larger weapons had been disposed of, but her other gear was right where she'd left it, along with a change of clothes - or rather, any clothes at all.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:06 am

No matter where the pirate went on the ship, Rei Yamamoto saw the same sight over and over again. On every wall there women hung or were pinned to the floor. There barely any noise except for the slick wet sounds of the tentacles sliding in and out of the women along with faint moans or whimpers. Even as the platinum blonde, she could see one of the creature’s eye stalks following her. It liked her exotic look, and she knew it would be after soon if she didn’t get to her room.

The outlaw found her room soon enough. Her weapons were gone, but she had hear other gear including her flight suit. Quickly the young woman goes and takes a shower before the tentacles get any other ideas.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:13 am

The beast continued to watch as she showered, affording her no privacy. The doors weren't even allowed to close with tentacles running everywhere through the ship. However, they didn't make any move to interfere with her. As much as 263 desired her, it was also eager for her to get on with her new work.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:28 am

The eyestalks followed the young woman into the shower, trying to catch every angle of the platinum blond as she showered. The doors remained open to the room and her shower stall, due to the tentacles blockage. Rei was sure at any moment that the tentacles would strike at any point, but they held back as she finished showering and put on her clothes.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:23 am

As Rei dressed, several of the monster's eyestalks followed her into her room. "Do you understand your mission?" the voice in her head asked her. "If you do not return here with more girls for me, you will not leave this ship again. I believe your allure can attract them. Do not disappoint me."

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:10 am

As Rei got dressed, several of the eyestalks observed her from several angles in the room. She could hear the creature’s voice as it explained what the price is for failure if she returned without any girls in tow. I will bring back some girls, I know where to find some.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 am

"Then go," the voice said as the tentacles retreated, clearing her path. "Return soon, and I will give you the fucking your body craves."

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:34 am

I will return. She steps forward surprised to see the tentacles moving out of her way.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:37 am

Even as Rei was dispatched on her mission, 263 had plenty to occupy itself with. It had a ship full of the galaxy's most beautiful women, and it raped and ravaged them ceaselessly. The beauty queens were an expected windfall, and the crew of the ship had proven to be quite stunning, as well. But what the monster really hadn't expected was the two agents who had fallen into its tentacles. They were undeniably lovely, and as delightful to fuck as anyone else on board. But as it indoctrinated them into its unwilling harem, 263 saw in their thoughts, something equally alluring: there were more of them. An entire agency, filled with beautiful women, many of them strong and trained and fearless, but ultimately vulnerable if they could be outsmarted.

Kaitlin was a lost cause, the creature believed. She'd been raped senseless, but 263 couldn't find a way to turn her to its methods. But the other one - this Minerva - it had an angle with her. It waited a full week before it made a move, fucking her and everyone else ceaselessly as it bided its time. Finally, it slowed the tentacles inside her, and spoke to her, even as she was still being fucked.

"How are you enjoying your stay aboard my ship, slut?" the monster taunted her.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:50 am

For Minerva, she was not sure how long it had been since she was caught by the tentacles. She had seen the tentacles release Rei for some reason but that had been at least days ago. Now there wsa nothing but endless rape. She was trapped with against the wall surrounded by the crew and the guests of this ship. Somewhere on board, was Minerva’s partner was probably somewhere on the ship but Minerva had no idea where. And she has little time to think about it as well, as the tentacles were quite relentless in their exploration of her body, leaving no part of it unmolested. She was coated in alien cum as was many of the girls around the redheaded agent. And the tentacles seemed to be tireless in their efforts.

The young woman could feel the tentacle thrusting wildly into her vulnerable body. Then slowly the tendrils began to slow down it thrust into the beautiful redhead. They never stopped there ceaseless thrusts into her, but they did slow enough for the creature to be able to talk to her in her head and have the agent understand.

L-Let us…ah….go!!! uh…W-what do you…ohh…w-want?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 am

One of the creature's eyestalks lowed itself before Minerva, watching her, unblinking, as the voice spoke. "I have been appraising you, and your situation. I believe you may be of more use to me than I believed, even as more than a fuck puppet." It drove a tentacle deep into her pussy to prove its point. "Do you with for a reprieve from this ceaseless fucking? I can permit you to escape, for a time..."

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

Minerva found one of the creature’s eyestalks lowering itself in front of her, as the voice spoke. M-more …uh…m-more useful than a …UHHHH…. She felt a tentacle drive deep inside of her. Even as it did so the eyestalk never blinked. Ah…I w-want a re…oh…re-repreive. H-how can I…ah…I escape?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 am

"By serving me," the monster replied simply. "Your organization has many beautiful women in it. I wish to have them. Bring me women from your agency, and I will give you some rest from this defilement. And... I will help you."

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next