View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
Ah...b-by s-serving you. She could still feel the tentacles squeezing her breasts even as some thrusted in her sex and rear. Uh...y-you want me to b-betray ....ah...betray the D-direct..orate...uh...h-how does this ....ah...h-help me?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

A tentacle reached up, stroking Minerva's cheek tenderly. "There's something you want, too. Isn't there?" Suddenly, 263 began to prod Minerva's mind, and suddenly, images began to appear before her. Scenes from her past flashed before her eyes, of a blue-haired girl, a few years younger. There were happy scenes, as the two girls lived their childhood and teenage years together.

Then, the scene changed. Suddenly, the same girl was lying on the floor, stripped naked. She moaned and quaked as tentacles filled her holes, relentlessly fucking her in every opening she had.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 am

Minerva felt a tentacle move up and stroke against her. The creature wanted to know what she wanted. Her head get dizzy for a moment, but than image of flashed in her mind. It was her self and her younger sister playing as children. Then another image flashed in her mind as a teenagers, Minerva taking her sister to her first concert.

But then image changed to Ishtar as a young adult, attending Shokushu. Except she was lying on the floor naked. Tentacles had her pinned down as they thrusted into her wildly. I-Ishtar…ah…w-what did you…uh…d-do to her…ohh..

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 am

Minerva's reaction was predictable, but no less amusing for it. 263 slowly thrust inside her, stimulating the poor woman as it explained. "I did what I do to any girl I catch. And what many monsters have done to her, I suspect. That is the purpose of this Shokushu Academy, isn't it?" The images continued to play in Minerva's mind, memories of Ishtar's rape by 263's tentacles. The young woman's naked breasts heaved and rolled from the powerful thrusting inside her. "You wish to save her from this place, don't you?"

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:16 am

Minerva heard the explanation, the obvious explanation, but one she didn’t want to hear. She was helpless to do anything bound up like this. In fact she couldn’t even help her self. I-I…uhh…h-hate that place. Ohh…It’s awful… Images of the tentacles taking Ishtar raced through Minerva’s head. She saw Ishtar’s breasts bounce and heave from every powerful thrust going inside her. Ah…O-of course, I-I ..ah…w-want to …uh…s-save her…

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:04 am

The tentacles twisted inside Minerva. "Of course you do. You made a deal with these people, didn't you? In exchange for your help, they would help you rescue her." Suddenly, the visions of Ishtar faded. A moment later, they replaced by Kaitlin. Minerva's partner was pinned on her back in the center of the bridge, being ravenously fucked by the monster's tentacles. The beast had been raping her every way it could for days now.

"They can't even protect their own people. This is what's become of their agents," 263 scoffed. "You've both been raped by monsters before, haven't you? And now, this woman will never leave my ship. And neither will you, unless I decide to let you. Can you really trust them to save your sister, especially while you're stuck here?"

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 am

Minerva eyes went wide with shock as she felt the tentacles twist inside her. She was shocked to find that the creature could read her mind like an open book. It had figured out the deal that the Directorate had made to make Minerva one of their agents. The image of Ishtar being taken by the tentacles, it soon became the image of the bridge. Up there was Kaitlin pinned in the middle of the bridge, tentacles ravishing her in almost every way possible.

The creature explained that that the agents became captured by creatures. Minerva tried to look away but there was eyestalk always in her line of sight. It was clear indication that she had been indeed been raped by other monsters prior to this mission. I-I can’t …uhhh…t-trust…ah..anyone b-but my-y-self…

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:20 am

Steadily, the tentacles began to squeeze her breasts, keeping her body stimulated. "These people can't keep you safe. They can't help you, or your sister. But I can." The eyestalk moved closer, staring into her eyes. "Bring me women from this organization, and I'll help you free your sister from the school. Do we have a deal?"

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 am

Minerva felt the tentacles begin to squeeze her breasts, making her gasp out. Ah...y-you can keep ohh...her s-safe? H-how?...Ah.... The eyestalk came closer to Minerva. Uhhh...W-would you let m-me and m-my s-sister...uhhh....g-go...

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 am

The eye stared at her as the tentacles played with her breasts relentlessly. "I won't let you go," it admitted. "Once she is aboard, you will both be my sex slaves. Unless, you are clever enough to escape. And, if you continue to bring me women, I will show her some mercy, and only fuck her occasionally. Either way, you have a better chance than with her on that island, and you trapped in here, do you not?"

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:46 am

Minerva could see the eye just in front of her as the tentacles continued to squeeze and caress her breasts. S-sex slaves...ahhh..t-that is not uhhh...m-much better than...ohhh...b-being on the i-island......B-but...ahhh...B-but it w-would....ahhh...b-be better...ohhhh....to s-see her...uhhh....

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:44 am

The tentacles paused in their manipulations. "Then do we have a deal?" 263 asked patiently. "Or would you prefer to spend the rest of your life aboard this ship with the others?"

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 am

The tentacle slowed down for a moment. Minerva took the moment to catch her breath. F-fine, we have a deal. I don't want to be on this ship anymore.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:52 am

"Very good." The tentacles withdrew from her at last, and a moment later, they lowered her to the floor. "You may take one of the ships from the hangar." There was a sudden buzzing in her head as 263 forced information into her mind. "When you have a woman to deliver to me, take her to these coordinates. Every day, I will send a shuttle. Meet with the shuttle and put the woman on board. There will be another woman piloting the shuttle, so I suggest you don't blow it up. Understand?"

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:05 am

The tentacles slowly withdrew from the naked redhead, she gasped as she allowed to hand there unmolested. Eventually the few remaining tentacle to holding the young woman. She eventually found herself being lowered to the ground. As soon as she began to head began to buzz. Her hands moved up to grab her head. You are going to send a shuttle with a woman in it every day? Of course, I would not blow it up.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next