View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Traps within Traps (for Follower) 

Post Re: Traps within Traps (for Follower)
The eye stalks seem to have all their attention on the platinum blonde. Between gasps and squeals, even Rei could see them and she had never seen so many tentacles look at her. Ah...it so...uhhh...so g-good...it...uh...amazing.... She let out a cry as she driven into an intense orgasm her eyes rolling up into her head for a moment, before she came down from moment of pure bliss.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 am

The tentacles inside her keep on fucking even as she cums, never slowing as her walls clench and her juices flow. "Perhaps I'll devote part of my brain to counting how many times you cum in the next few days," the voice teases her. "Or, maybe just how many times you beg for it." Tne tentacle suddenly shoved itself into her pussy, pressing against her cervix. It began to wiggle back and forth, its tip slowly prying open the barrier to her womb. "Are you ready for another climax, slut?"

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:36 am

Even through the pirate's climax, she continued to bounce on the tentacles, there thrusts never ceasing. The creature could not decide what it was going to count during the next few days. How often Rei did climax or how many times she begged to be driven. The lust filled outlaw could not care which was more likely as she let out a shout as tentacle slammed into her cervix again. She could feel wiggling push through the last barrier into her very core. Ah...Ah...I am r-ready.....ohhhh....its s-so d-deep.....

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

"As long as you crave satisfaction, you will find it with me," the voice told her. Its tentacle finally managed to wedge its tip into her cervix, and with a final burst of energy, pushed through, penetrating her womb. "Feel this pleasure, slut, and know that to be fucked is what every woman desires most." The tentacle inside her sex resumed its thrusting, pushing deeper than ever now, as the one in her ass continued. The tentacle that had been thrusting between her tits suddenly began to twitch, and seconds later, a heavy spray of cum covered her face, warm and thick, clinging to her skin and hair.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:48 am

Rei's crimson eyes went wide and she cried out as she felt the tentacle finally push its way though her last barrier and into her very core. She could feel the tentacle thrust through her sex and into her womb. Retlentlessly another tentacle thrusted away in her rear, never giving the outlaw one moment's rest. Rei head dipped down as she began to recover from the new sensation, just in time to feel the tentacle thrust between her breasts begin to twitch. She had looked down just in time to see and feel the tentacle hot release as it sprayed all over face and platinum blonde hair.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:56 am

The release of one tentacle did nothing to slow the others down in the slightest. The alien cock in her pussy was enjoying its newfound depth inside her, thrusting eagerly in and out of her womb, while the one in her back door took pleasure in the way her anus never seemed to lose its tightness. Steadily and powerfully, the tentacles fucked the helpless young woman, and 263's psyonic tricks made sure that her body begged for every second of it.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:50 am

Despite the release of that one tentacle all over face, the others did not seemed to be even remotely tired. The young woman’s body rocked with every thrust deep into her now vulnerable womb. Ah-Ah i-its s-so uhhhh deep …uh… The outlaw could feel her body was even more aroused than ever. P-please…oh…m-more… She could feel the thick tentacle in her rear thrusting to as both sought to drive the woman wild with lust.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:27 am

The woman's pleas and cries seemed to cause some of the other women around her to moan, and others to whimper and sob. No doubt some of the captives were wondering how Rei could be taking so much pleasure out of this, while they were being fucked against their will. But no matter the responses around her, 263 continued to ravish her. For countless hours, the tentacles fucked her, drilling her pussy and her ass again and again, every tentacle cumming inside, just to be replaced by another. Sometimes she was shown images of the other women on the ship, occasionally even made to feel what they were feeling. And all the while, 263 kept her horny.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 am

All around Rei, the women moan even more, while a few whimpered and sobbed as their bodies were being ravished. Like many of the women pinned to walls, Minerva wondered why the outlaw was crying out for more. However, Minerva could only protest by making louder moans as the tentacles kept thrusting into every opening.

For hours and hours it went, the tentacles pounding away inside the platinum blonde. She could feel the tentacles spray their hot release inside her, only for a tentacle to withdraw and be repaced by a fresh tentacle. Through it out she was forced to see what was happening to other girls such as Katilin and Alice. She also experienced what Ms. Steele and Debra was going through. The strangest was to see herself from Minerva’s perspective bouncing mindlessly on the tentacles that thrusted into her and held her in the center of the room. Despite it all she experienced and how many orgasms she went through though none of her lust went away.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:20 am

Eventually, hunger began to gnaw at the back of Rei's mind. The beast had been fucking her for so long, she must have gone without food for ages. No sooner could she realize it, though, then a tentacle thrust into her mouth, and immediately began to pour hot, thick liquid down her throat. It tasted salty and strong, but it would keep her nourished as long as the monster wanted to hold onto her.

Minerva and the other women were given the same treatment. Around the room, some of them finally succumbed to exhaustion and passed out. 263 went more gently on them, at least letting them sleep, but it never left their bodies completely alone. Rei, however, got no break, and was allowed no rest. Whenever she started to nod off or succumb, 263's voice call to her, and it would jolt her back to wakefullness with especially rough thrusting.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:22 am

Eventually the outlaw did have a way to track time through all the relentless fucking the tentacles were doing to her. She began to feel hunger gnaw at her, the sign that she had not eaten in a very long while. However the tentacles seemed to realize this as well as a tentacle appeared infront of the platinum blonde’s face. Rei could only let a short yelp as the tentacle thrusted into her mouth and immediately began to spray hot, thick liquid down her throat. It was strong and salty, but it seemed to fight off the hunger for now.

The sounds from other women surprised gasps and yelps, suggest that the other women were getting similar treatment. Several of the women shortly there after began to succumb to their fatigue and pass out. Rei could see Minerva hanging unconscious before her on the wall, tentacles still exploring her mostly naked body.

Rei on the other hand was not given that luxury. Everytime she received a particularly intense orgasm, her exhausted body wanted to pass out. However as her eyes were about to roll back into her head, she could hear the voice speak to her. It grabbed enough of her attention for the next part. A shout as she felt the tentacles begin to thrust roughly into her once more.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 am

Minutes stretched into hours, and hours into an eternity. There was no way for Rei to tell how long it had been when the tentacles finally began to slow. Maybe it had been days, maybe weeks. But at last, a respite came, though only for her. By now, 263 had settled into control of the ship, and had taken them through several jumps. Where they were now was impossible to know, and if any rescue had been intended, it would certainly not be coming now.

The tentacles slowed to a crawl inside her, gently stroking her insides as one of her captor's eyes watched her. Her body was allowed relief from her lust. "How do you feel now, slut?" it asked her, talking to her as it had repeatedly through her treatment. "Are you ready to obey? To work for your pleasure?"

Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:41 am

Time had no meaning any longer for the pirate. Rei however did eventually feel the tentacles began to slow. By now she had no idea where the ship was and how long had been since the ship had been taken by the creatures. The tentacles had been so rough that the platinum blonde had no idea that the ship had made several jumps. If the ADD was going to mount a rescue, there was no way they were going to find the women now.

The tentacles had by now slowed to a crawl. The platinum blonde let out a soft gasp as she felt a tentacle slowly stroking her inner walls. I-I am e-exhausted. One of the eyes moved in front of the pirate. I-I will obey. W-what is you would have me do for you.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:35 am

The beast was silent for a moment as it read her thoughts, looking for sincerity or deception in her words Finally, the tentacles began to move, lowering her to the ground and withdrawing from her holes.

"All I desire is more women," it told her. "We will be arriving at a planet that I have colonized momentarily. You will take the ships from the hangar, and go find women on other worlds. Once you have women to bring me, return to this planet, and bring them to me. Once you do, you will have the reward your body craves."

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:38 am

For a moment there was nothing except for the occasional female moan somewhere else. Eventually though, Rei found her body being lowered to the floor. The tentacles pulled out of her, forcing one last gasp from the pirate as she collapsed on the floor.

The creature explained what Rei would have to do to get more of the pleasure she wanted. I-I understand. May I take a shower and rest before I go out to find more women. The outlaw sat up, I am exhausted.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next